Racist Old Movies

So I got sauced and decided to watch the old silent film Nosferatu last night

What I didn't realize before watching is it's hilariously racist against Jews. Had some great laughs.

What are some old movies with racist undertones? Only other one I know is Birth of a Nation which is about dindus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PwiGqvnIFqs
youtube.com/watch?v=9DOI3FqCZJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How the hell is Nosferatu racist!?

It's a silent movie how the hell is it racist?

How is it antisemitic?

The Lion King.

Aryan returns to take his homeland from nigger hyenas

cauz he got big noses

Good goy

The film was made in Weimar Germany. If you actually watch the film you will see the "evil" people are obvious caricatures of Jews (decrepit, balding, grubbing hands, big noses). There is one screen of text talking about a landlord who wants to sell a house to Nosferatu, and it says something like "not much is known about him, other then he pays his people well."

oh, also depicting them as bloodsuckers. Obsessed with "precious blood", and they go full Jew when they go blood crazed

I did not watch the movie but it seems pretty funny.

>other then he pays his people well."
Can't be a jew then

It is, I honestly didn't expect it which made it even better. At one point Nosferatu sees a picture of the protagonists wife and goes all lustful pervy Jew

kek

The following one (Laurel and Hardy) is pretty blatant, but no one notes it (1934). The film goes by several different names:

youtube.com/watch?v=PwiGqvnIFqs

Fritz Lang's M (1931).

Peter Lorre plays a child murder.

Subtext is Jewish murderer killing Christian kids.

Ahhh the weirdest holiday movie ever.
March of the Wooden soldiers.
Its funny, because that Jew like character tried to bring diversity to that town via those gorilla looking monsters.

Gone with the Wind is anti-dindu, the book even more so.

>that Jew like character tried to bring diversity to that town via those gorilla looking monsters.

lol, hadn't considered that angle. I remember that he used his leverage over the home-renter to trade for the lady's daughter, or something like that. Clearly a Jew avatar.

youtube.com/watch?v=9DOI3FqCZJE

Any of you lads see Birth of a Nation? Basically about our current situation. After being freed the Dindus overrun society, and it takes the heroic Klan to fight them off

>president Woodrow Wilson once said it is a film that "all Americans must see". top kek

They were soundly defeated by the clone army of aryan warriors awaken by the other two real life Jews, laurel and hardy.

Pic related

>racist
That's a funny way of spelling redpilled.

It's also the top-earning film of all time adjusted for inflation, $20-50 million in the 1910's. I've seen both parts.

It's been preserved in the National Film Registry because of it's importance.

Good analysis.

Ain't that the nigga who kept fucking with the lightswitch at the Krusty Krab?