Sup Cred Forums, Cred Forumstard here

Sup Cred Forums, Cred Forumstard here.

Someone found a poll of nickelodeon for kids to vote the president of the united states.

These are the two videos you can vote on:

youtube.com/watch?v=skqcv9ePWLU

youtube.com/watch?v=IrpMrF6lALM

1. Click on the video
2. Click on the "i" in the upper right corner
3. Vote for Trump
4. ?????
5. Profit

Original thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nickpress.com/press-releases/2016/09/07/nickelodeon-reveals-kids-views-on-u-s-presidential-race-in-exclusive-research-study-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mods keep deleting this

Wow. I am stunned

(((Nickelodeon))) which is owned by ((((((((Viacom)))))) made a normal, fair, and only positive video about Trump

Yeah, I was surprised too.

We still need more votes on the Hillary video btw, the retard OP on Cred Forums just posted the Trump one.

>Nickelodeon
How many of those children do you think have been molested?

lel, gloriious

But check the Hillary video too, we need way more votes.

That was a surprisingly unbiased account of Trump. I was just waiting for "he's an ebil racist" but it never came. Good job Nickelodeon.

bump

>Nickelodeon has covered the Presidential candidates with more fairness than CNN, MSNBC, FOX, ABC, WSJ, and NYT.

All of them.

>nickelodeon being less biased than regular MSM

HILLARY WILL WIN
DRUMPFET WILL NEVER WIN

I had my girlfriend's two sons both vote for Trump. We are winning this poll!

Bump

yeah

My brother's wife's kids did the same.

You do realize that you can vote yourself, right?

the other kids of my wife's sons father did it also

jesus christ germany, do we need to bomb some sense into you again?

Bizarre times

>expect all this bullshit about trump

>he is a successful businessman, is/was a celebrity, has a board game and is the republican candidate
>raised in queens new york he got a degree in economics
>he focuses on immigration, tax and trade reform

who /nickelodeon for their political news/ here? truly the only unbiased network

They're still mocking him. It only seems positive because it isn't "literally Hitler" tier propaganda.

>Oh my gawd he had a board game! :^)

Well, dubs speak the truth.

If you're going to participate in the poll remember to visit both videos. There appears to be two separate polls.

>Hillary is losing 42% to 57% on her own video

kek

>nickeloadofcum
>not cucked

Bella and the Bulldogs

you cucks sure have a short memory

nickelodeon is like the other propaganda for kids networks. But this is the least bias video I've seen covering Donald Trump by a network. A kids propaganda network is less bias in mainstream political events than our biggest news outlets whose job it is to cover these things. This depresses me greatly

Dank

I had my wife's son vote for Trump, he wants to MAGA.

What a time to be alive!

>hillary starts with full 8 second video smiling in a "large crowd" aka perfect angle shot faking the usual "big clinton rallies kids prefer nice smiling adults
>hillary "accepts" nomination fakes support when her crime squad is the one pushing for it
>hillary is called "successfull"
>hillary running for president scene puts her into focus
>hillary image is an old heavily edited image making her look much healthier and younger
>kids are dispropotionately niggers aka the voterbase Hillary pretends to cather towards
>hillary picture is left and picked first while the author talks about picks and most of the animation will be subconsouly connected to the hillary
>hillary is on a bright yellow background in high contrast to her cloth that draws focus

>donald video start with static photos with menancing finger raising EXACTLY WHAT KIDS HATE
>goes over to seconds of a plain house in like nowhere and no one
>several seconds doesnt even show him
>no crowd cheering for him qwhen we all know he has actually much bigger rallies
>donald never rated any way "positive" just the stupid "did cool things" Hillary got as well
>donald has a game totally matters for becoming president rite? lets waist seconds on that.
>donald running for president image puts him to the side and distracts with white house animation taking up nearly 2/3 of the space
>donald picture is right and picked second and then immediately cut of which ends up like an afterthought less importatnt
>donald is on medium blue background merging half his portray into the background

We are used to so much media bias milder bias does seem like fair to us. There are tons of (compared to other propaganda) sublimial tricks to favour Hillary.

>>donald has a game totally matters for becoming president rite? lets waist seconds on that.

Irrelevant to adults but ist admittively a possible positive thing for kids. But not like kids these days care about classic boardgames as much as we do. It could be taken as "boring".

>nickelodeon video are more fair and balanced that the adult media
how did we get here

bump

make the next generation redpilled (again?)

My nephew's first sentence was Make America Great Again.
My brother hates Don so that makes it even better.

This isn't the real poll they are using to announce on live TV.
Kids’ Vote–Oct. 28 marks the start of the Kids’ Vote, where kids can cast their virtual ballot online, at www.kidspickthepresident.com, through Saturday, Nov. 5, when their choice for the next U.S. president will be announced live on the Nickelodeon channel.
sauce: nickpress.com/press-releases/2016/09/07/nickelodeon-reveals-kids-views-on-u-s-presidential-race-in-exclusive-research-study-2