I would have never thought I would say this

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/rfk-trump-2016-democratic-party-speechwriter-214270

Citizens of the USA, vote for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/grvtI
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1202626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How about an archive link you insufferable faggot?

Fucking archive it so we don't give them shekels you stupid god damned moor.

OK, let me be absolutely clear here:
I do not know what an archive link is.

>what is google
>what is lurking before posting

Fucking stupid moors. No better than niggers.

It's okay bro, don't listen to these homos. I still love you.

why don't you just tell him what it is instead of being a fuckhead about it you prick

How fucking new are you?

Probably because he gets off on it, like I do.

Stay mad, faggot

Good article. Should spread this around like wildfire before the debates. It adds plausibility to the "Trump has rough edges, but he's got the right ideas" thing.

Thanks Spicbro.

Daily reminder that Jews were responsible for close to 200 million deaths in the 20th century. From marxist revolutions and their regimes to the incitement of world wars with atrocity propaganda and subterfuge in order to gain the state of Israel, all Middle Eastern wars which ultimately revolve around Israel's existence even now. Like Syria

Its not my job to educate people on shit they should know about before posting. At this point his retarded ass could have just copy pasted the entire article.

archive.is/grvtI

Is this it? Thank you very much for your kind suggestion. I hope you find love some day.

that image is so comfy

BAD GOY. SHUT IT DOWN

>archive.is/grvtI
Thank you. Was that so hard?

>spics telling me to vote trump
wtf i hate trump now

very, very new. I only made one other thread about what life was like in the USA some other days, and the thread was fantastic and you were all very helpful, so I wanted to share this, because it challenged my preconceived ideas.

No, I just did not know about it. I still don't get why you prefered an archive link to a link to the website, in any case.

Because they get shekels for every click. They do not deserve money from their ads.

>because it challenged my preconceived ideas

Did it also fire your neurons in a thinking manner ?

It did, it really did. They were, like, all firing and working.

take a look at this thread, you'll like the images

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1202626

boarding parties in star citizen when?