Our word is law, sooner you accept so better. We never lost WW2...

our word is law, sooner you accept so better. We never lost WW2, you are part of our third Reich accept your role as slave or sooner or later you will regret it

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/346284-germany-migration-policy-incest/
youtube.com/watch?v=QB5ZbHtMeaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh boy this thread again

now we are free wait for the bombs hans...next time ivan will rape the last bit of ayran blood out of you lol

Stay mad, kraut.

No worries, the dastardly kraut has been foiled by the eternal Anglo once again.

When will Germans just stop this autism already.

>you are part of our third Reich
I think you mean fourth reich at this point.

Also sage

>we never lost ww2
>what do you think der Fuhrer thinks about that ?

the eternal anglo always wins,we are the master race of all whites as we have all the best races attributes

the nobility of the normans
the warriors will of the nords
the cunning of the saxon
the imperial ambition of the romans
the sturdiness of the celts

all mixed together untouched for 100s of years creating the ultimate white race.

If the EU was the third reich, I'd like it a lot more

>master race
good joke haha

you bombed us and all we did was laugh

you can break our windows but not the eternal anglos spirit klauss....merkel will find that out soon again

Fuck your self. I have no more love for you germans. I used to say to friends in Zurich "Why are you so hostile towards the german". Now I say, why are you allowing the german to enter Switzerland Kill them at the border. Kill the german. Germans are traitors. Death to the german. Death to the EU.

all you did was being a pussy and asking USA for help

Shut up, skype. The white man will no longer tolerate the subversion of his unity by strangers.

>“It is isolation that would destroy us, it would lead us towards degenerating in inbreeding,” the finance minister argued. “For us, Muslims in Germany are an enrichment of our openness and our diversity. Look at the third generation of Turks, especially the women. That is an enormous innovation potential.”

rt.com/news/346284-germany-migration-policy-incest/

You exist to be fucked over by your government. Accept it.

pussies would of surrendered not waged war before the americans even stepped in (for their own interests)

(((their))) word Hans, you're just a tool in their hands. None of the euros drained from the South will land in your pockets.

The germans are the greatest people on earth when one of us is steering you all in the right direction

Without that people like Mutti Merkel get in charge, and you can see what that does to you over long periods of time

i think its time for a new anschluss so you stop talking trash

Isn`t that photo from sweden? They look way too civilised for germs

Just get Strache and Hofer in man.

>Not Caliphate.
There's something wrong in there OP.

what language do austrians speak. ive never left my village in switzerland. i thought they spoke some muslims language because they're hungarian

shit nigga that motherfucker looks preppy as fuck to get up to work in the morning, blown up house or not.

They bombed us, we shrugged it off. We bombed them, the war ended.

Anglo now and forever.

>our colonies still use union jack
>tfw ex-eu-fags won't even use gemonies gay ass eu flag
Can't even run an empire m8

7-1 never forgetti

we quit EU
Soon, others quit too.

No 3rd reich for you, asshole

Shut the fuck up you stupid mongrel. We need to crush the EU and create an alliance of sovereign nations with their own currencies and good trade agreements without movement of people.

I fucking hate you proxy shilling devide and conquer faggots, you need to be gassed.

>tfw the only thing germans have to make fun of me is football and I don't even know the names of any of the guys that played.
Feels good being a weeb.

>he said in english

Trust me there are much more things to be found we can make fun about in your country, problem is though you huemonkey are such degenerate subhumans that you don't care about this. You basically live in shit so soccer is the most relevant thing your country has... and you suck at it. The last soccer world cup was for you like WW2 was for us, except we had to play 4 teams at once while the "eastern" team had 100 player on the field.
>inb4 olympics

your country is a joke it get ruled by cartels and criminals

german

D.A.K.

kek, he thinks it's German

My world is over now, I'm to go drink some alcohol and eat some pork, brb.

Okay mehmet

drinking alcohol and doing drugs is all your country do, thats why its such a big shithole

I find it quite funny that Austria always starts shit and people blame Germany. A truly crafty sibling.

I know, committing haram is pretty sweet.

kek whatever you say Dieter. :^)

Hau ab!

I think it's highly likely that Hofer will win, people are sick of this shit

Both of us rarely "start shit" for the sake of it, we just do what we think is right, and looking back on history we almost always were right in what we were trying to do

Most of the time it's everyone else that escalates our conflicts to the point of world wars

Hello Schlomo, how is your day

>youtube.com/watch?v=QB5ZbHtMeaI
Yeah and we never lost either, we'll just suck more 'Merica dick and import some Brazilian workers to replace our own...

Your trouble is finding yourselves on the wrong side of Anglos. Europe was at its best when Anglos and Germanics were allied against the French. As soon as that changed everything went to shit.

>Your trouble is finding yourselves on the wrong side of Anglos.

kek

It doesn't matter which side are you on, you can even support everything the Anglos do

But as history has shown, when it comes down to it you'll always be on the wrong side of the eternal Anglo