Can we all just agree that bull fighting is barbarism? Spaniards...

Can we all just agree that bull fighting is barbarism? Spaniards, you will continue to be the niggers of Europe as long as you cling to your stupid traditions.

Other urls found in this thread:

cultura.elpais.com/cultura/2016/09/08/actualidad/1473332055_067607.html?id_externo_rsoc=FB_CM_ESP&id_externo_rsoc=TW_CM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't believe jewish lies. The bulls they use in these bull rings are VERY well taken care of.

yea i dont like it
nigger sport

...until they're not.

>Oy vey! Stop practising your culture goyim!

PS: Your people literally drink bull testicles.

What the fuck do you care what they do with their cattle.

then you wouldnt mind being speared and funneled to an area where you get BM'd and die

"STOP HAVING CULTURE RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
STOP IT.
TAKE THE REFUGEES AND GIVE THEM MILLIONS.
STOP THIS FUCKING SHIT RIGHT NOW SPAIN.
STOP IIIIIIT"

I like how all kike puppets say this.
We won't give shit to the rapefugees. We'll loathe the moorish menace. We'll distrust the kike. And we'll keep being barbarians.

Shut up Paco. Your country is guilty of this barbarous game as well. Your people come to this country and practice cock fighting in their backyards. For you mestizos, both your ancestral branches of Aztecs and Spaniards were barbarians which explains your fucked up country.

Id rather deal with bullfighting than your lovely darky riots every few months

Que cultura tan mas barbara. Con razon son la gente mas pobre de Europa.

I understand hunting deers to keep their population down.

Hurting animals for sport is just a google behavior. It just shows that Spaniards were no better than googles in the past. This is about the same as the googles and their dogfighting

Purchasing a dog and sticking it in your tiny apartment for 23 hours a day--9 to 10 of which it is alone--is cruelty, as well. The dogs whine and bark for all 10 of those hours.

The short answer is nobody gives a fuck about animals, they're here for our enjoyment/amusement/food.

>it's okay to kill these animals when there is a lot of them, but it's not okay to kill these other animals who have normal population numbers

Yeah but Google riots are more entertaining

Bull fighting is one of the most masculine art forms there is, we'd be lucky to have something to compare

I dont like it because the bull loses 99,9% of the time and they dont serve a nice BBQ to the spectators after killing the bulls (now that would be a show!).

It sucks but I honestly dont give a shit.

Also why the fuck is an american bitching about this? Doesnt the second amendment declare (in practice) that "shooting thy neighbour" is allowed? Who gives a fuck about male cows?

Yeah, totally masculine with those flamboyant suits.

Most spaniards also think it is plain barbarian to keep up with this tradition. The words and general writing of this fine gentleman here
can give you an idea of the kind of people who still support it. That is, morons. Believe it or not, they tend to support it because of the 'when you choose a side, you choose the whole package' thing. They think liking bullfighting goes with being right wing.

t. Bitter panchito

>2nd amendment
>"shooting thy neighbor" is allowed

Just stop, Cuckinho. You know not what you speak of.

Bulls have the best life of the animal kingdom
Fact

Without going to the wikis (or whatever), you have the right to own guns to defend yourself and your rights (blablabla), and you are allowed to kill another human being should the need arise. You also have the death penalty (with which I fully agree).
But..

>Ooooh, but its wrong to misguide and poke a few cows for the lulz

Who gives a fuck?

Killing for self-defense and killing for entertainment are two different things.

>for the lulz

Shut up retard.

>nigger tier brutality
>culture

The good regions of Spain have already outlawed the practice anyway.

Thank you

>Shoving the sword to the hilt in the bulls "spaulder".

Yeah totally gay.

t. podemos/izquierra unida

Why don't they use Muslims instead of Bulls? Now THAT would be entertaining.

the bulls are given a manly death and become legend If they fight exceptionally well, eventually being put to stud

read Hemingway and get redpilled

Its literally a roman tradition that exists to this day

Fuck off amerikikes

CATALAN NATIONALIST DETECTED

Based spain, stay based.
Unless you're a hardcore vegan, you shouldn't even think about complaining on and about bullfighting. If you still do, expect to be ignored, cunt.

>he said eating a cheeseburger

Props to you. Even though you're the equivelent of gay mexicans, it's still culture and those bulls aren't treated worse than other places.

they use the bull after they kill user

If any of you is interested, I´ll leave this here.
>>>cultura.elpais.com/cultura/2016/09/08/actualidad/1473332055_067607.html?id_externo_rsoc=FB_CM_ESP&id_externo_rsoc=TW_CM

SHADILAY

No different than hunting imo. At least the bull might gut a matador before kicking the bucket.

They're animals, we kill animals for sport all the time.

now THAT's edgy as fuck

shouldn't you be making your homework user?

>castilla la mancha
>no d/t
Just like africa lel

as always, only the northwest remains pure.

>YES GOY, give up all your traditions and culture and become civilized!

Fucking degenerate pussy that you are.
Go back to your fried chicken cunt.

It's a fine cultural tradition going back to the ancient Romans. It's kinda cool.

I'm trying to read, but my Spanish is limited.
Basically, bull fights increased while bull runs decreased?

Why is Castilla La Mancha greyed out?

And I thought Spain made bullfighting illegal or some shit recently?

IMO It's an unnecessary way of torturing an animal with no purpose but seing blood and a light sort of bravery. The argument of "muh tradition" can be easily disputed when you take a look at the history, when instead of fighting bulls, they were mainly gladiators who fighted.

This "evolution" of the old roman circus is just a cheap cheat to avoid humans being killed. A bunch of cucks who thinks killing bulls is bravery but gladiatorial fights are barbarism. Why don't matadores fight each other? I would pay to see that. Even better, the most despicable rapist, murderes and criminals in prison, could be used in these games that enforce the people's tolerance to blood and thus their will to fight, an important part of any country's soul If It's willing to survive.

>>I'm trying to read, but my Spanish is limited.
Basically, bull fights increased while bull runs decreased?
No, it means the opposite, more running in front of the bulls and less killing.
>>Why is Castilla La Mancha greyed out?
They gave no data for the study
>>And I thought Spain made bullfighting illegal or some shit recently?
Some cities in some autonomies, such as Barcelona in Catalunya don´t allow bullfighting, but still, it remains as a fairly popular amusement in the meseta and the south.

Cucks prep the bull.

Alpha men fight and bravely kill them.

every sane person agrees. it's disgusting and embarrassing.

>it's "light" bravery to stand toe to toe with a pissed 2500lb bull when it could easily gore you to death in one split second headswing

You seem like a jelly cuck.

>all these cucks being mad because we kill their bulls

Loving every laugh