Brit/pol/ - D.A.K 16.10.16 Edition

>EDL and anti-racism group hold Newcastle protests
itv.com/news/tyne-tees/update/2016-09-24/edl-and-anti-racism-group-hold-newcastle-protests/

>(((Jeremy Corbyn))) re-elected with 62% vote share
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/24/labour-leadership-results-jeremy-corbyn-set-for-huge-win-but-fac/

>Bank of England may have double-counted Brexit costs
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-boe-forbes-forecast-idUKKCN11S1NB

>The great Brexit hate crime myth: How claims of an epidemic of race crimes since the referendum are simply false
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3805008/The-great-Brexit-hate-crime-myth-claims-epidemic-race-crimes-referendum-simply-false.html

>No wonder we voted Leave: Arrogant Brussels chief says Brits TRICKED by 'shameless lies
express.co.uk/news/politics/713885/Voted-quit-EU-Arrogant-Brussels-chief-UK-tricked-Brexit-lies-campaign

>Don't be afraid of (((Jeremy Corbyn))). Be afraid of what comes after him
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/dont-be-afraid-of-jeremy-corbyn-be-afraid-of-what-comes-after-hi/

>Barack Obama meets family of murdered MP Jo Cox in the White House
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/24/barack-obama-meets-family-of-murdered-mp-jo-cox-in-the-white-hou/

>Osborne warns May against ‘take-it-or-leave-it bravado’ in Brexit talks
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/23/osborne-warns-may-against-hard-brexit

>Study: Europeans Prefer Skilled, Christian Refugees to Muslim Migrants
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/23/study-europeans-prefer-skilled-christian-refugees-muslim-migrants/

>Calais 'jungle’ camp volunteers fear claims of sexual exploitation will hit fundraising
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/calais-jungle-camp-volunteers-fear-claims-of-sexual-exploitation/

>THREAD THEME:
youtu.be/Xa63zz_Bvgc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrBQXxu5Qy8
vocaroo.com/i/s0lWJtGdCbrO
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474587480730.webm
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5463ql/whats_this_whole_Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=9xVLODVmjQM
youtu.be/VJ9q7N5e25c
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/what-is-shitposting-donald-trump-us-election-2016-palmer-luckey-a7326111.html
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/owen-smith-exit-poll-jeremy-corbyn-yougov-electiondata_uk_57e652e2e4b0e81629a9d393?8koz85mi&
itv.com/news/tyne-tees/update/2016-09-24/edl-and-anti-racism-group-hold-newcastle-protests/
youtube.com/watch?v=ATWnH-yb6-o
twitter.com/OwenSmith_MP
uk.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=DBK.DE
vocaroo.com/i/s1MKuqqVZxlI
thedailymash.co.uk/politics/politics-headlines/next-labour-pm-celebrates-10th-birthday-2015070399851
youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Revelation 16:10-16
Revelation 15Revelation 17

Revelation 16:10-16King James Version (KJV)

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Praise be onto God.

first for hitler

Based BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=xrBQXxu5Qy8

threadly reminder corbyn is literally our guy

>state issued girlfriends for neets

policy to make anime real is in the works

if this is just another "pro life" bullshit video i'll flip my shit

For England, James?

Polish immigrants, y/n?
My brothers got beaten up yesterday
by 15-20 people because they're polish.

>policy to make anime real is in the works
I would rather it was banned to be honest.

Poles are based.

They never tell you in the news reports but I suspect the people beating them up are nogs.

I don't get immigrants, especially European ones. why not stay and improve their own country?

Eh? When did he say anything of that sort?

were they stealing jobs at the time?

Some poles are OK.
But i find about half of them are alcoholic and needlessly violent.
If they were to sort that shit out i'd be fine with poles entirely.

Antifa were spraying OUT POLISH SCUM on walls in London

Skąd jesteś?

Step 1: Brexit
Step 2: 50 years of right-wing government
Step 3: CANZUK
Step 4: British cultural renaissance, a new golden age where art, sport, industry, economy, military, architecture and poetry thrives throughout the four Anglo-dominant nations for decades
Step 5: The coronation of King George VII as Emperor George I to mark the official rebirth of the Empire

>Come home from work
>Family dog's got cancer

They all have to go back

> because they're polish.
LIES.

All memes aside, Brits don't just attack Poles because they are Polish.

he must have been an ass-hole in the first place.

>polish scum chavs we get as "immigrants"
>no
>actual civilised poles who don't need to be economic migrants and still live in poland
>yes

>Canada
I dont want this.
They have French with them, and they're more cucked than most European nations.

told you earlier canzuk never due to our frogs, and they will never leave because they are our traitorous scots and are hooked on our bennies

>An Eastern European gets attacked in a typical everyday assault

HATE CRIME

If we gas the mexicans and jews, can we have a pact?

I think the revolution set us apart, but we'll need to stick together to take crush the muslims and start up the second scramble for Africa.

We can even start exterminating the Chinese by making one of them think they're Jesus' brother again.

Greedy doctor's strike over

America's culture is too separate to ours by now.

I'd be perfectly happy with the three blocs of Western power being the United States, the European Union, and the British Empire.

We'd definitely have a strong alliance though.

>study comes out saying it will be 2059 until women have equal pay
>we have to encourage them to become doctors and engineers

Why? why do we have to do this, just to satisfy your fucking marxist need for equality?

Sorry rant over

Hmm not bad.

Are the corb-shits and the republi-kangz gone yet?

Most don't have a choice mate.
>Family of 4 childern and parents
>Parents hate eachother and get divorce
>Long story short they get eachother in financial trouble out of hatred.
>Have to move to England when younger so family stays together.
Mansfield
From what they've told me, my brother got suckerpunched out of nowwhere. Second bro and thier friend tried to help him but they all got thrown out of the club and then a group of 15 people followed them and attacked.
I can't imagine them provoking people, but you know how it is. Friendship and blood relations blind your judgement. Maybe they didn't tell me everything idk. But attacking in group of 15 fucking people aganist 4 after they got thrown out of the club is nigger-tier behaviour to be honest desu.

>Brits bitching about immigrants

You guys are always way behind America when it comes to trends.

We've had an anti-immigration movement way longer than you yank

>2572
>full equality finally achieved
>women ask men out on dates
>white race has long disappeared
Oh boy!

>2059
>Women and mean make equal money
>Women still work less hours than men
>"Equality"

Shoutout to the madman who was taking Vocaroo requests last night. One of my favourites:

vocaroo.com/i/s0lWJtGdCbrO

Even if women get equal pay they'll still receive more money comparatively from welfare/public services.

So we could actually end up in a society where women earn more money, get more public money, AND get more money from divorces and they will still find something to fucking moan about.

This is why, historically, women aren't allowed anywhere near power. Men knew what these creatures were like.

>But attacking in group of 15 fucking people aganist 4 after they got thrown out of the club is nigger-tier behaviour to be honest desu.
It happens mate.

It happens to English people too if you piss off a local crowd . . .been there . . .done it . . .got the tee-shirt!

It's VERY rare that somebody gets attacked by Brits for 'No reason' - there is obviously something you have not been told - maybe he was a bit too rowdy or something but Brits don't do the sucker punch for no reason.

99% sure there is more to the story than you have been told.

>he doesnt know about the norman yoke

>tfw iktf
I know what you mean man. When I was younger me and a few of my mates were playing football and one of them got in an argument with some cunt and he came back half an hour later with about 12 other cunts and they chased us off the pitch, we ran back to my mate's house and started throwing hammers and tools at them until they eventually fucked off.

Fun times.

What's happening on 16.10.16?

corbyn dies

digits confirm

Women being in power isn't a problem Victoria being an example, its the commoner woman having the right to vote that is the problem.

WIDER STILL AND WIDER

the purge

DIGITS

what did he mean by this

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474587480730.webm

D.A.K.

Kraut bros this is spooky

bit creepy that, kraut
this is a comfy thread at a comfy hour

I suspect this.

D.A.K strafe England!

>It's VERY rare that somebody gets attacked by Brits for 'No reason'

Recently near me, some lads were on top of tesco's throwing stuff at passers by, one middle aged guy got hit and swore at them as he walked off. Then they all jumped down and attacked him, literally kicking his head in/stamping on his head eventually killing him.

This shit happens more often than you think, especially in shitty areas with chavs (minus the murder usually)

> yfw this is your new state issued, Comrade Corbyn approved gf.

You will soon be enlightened
16 - 10 - 16
sanguis bebimus

Shut the fuck up

germany youre ruining the mood again

STOP NIGGA
You gonna meme magic this shit into real life
we don't know the power of kek
we need to stop before something happens
we can't have all this power
we are literally gonna meme the end of the world into existence

Is this some LARP shit or are you actually trying to say something.

there is nothing to be afraid of, it will be quick, you won't feel anything

>id literally kuk

>flag literally leaf

"N has come to"

>It's VERY rare
I don't know know why you are disagreeing with me.

WHOA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

>All these Germans in Brit/pol/

reminder that Brexit was a reward from Kek for brit/pol/'s perseverance and stiff upper lip during the Cred Forumsocaust

Norman saw on English oak.
On English neck a Norman yoke;
Norman spoon to English dish,
And England ruled as Normans wish;
Blithe world in England never will be more,
Till England's rid of all the four.

What the fuck is this thread
So 10th till 16th of October is fucked up?

we are your new polish people!

>yfw when pic related shows up and reality deviates from ideology

Imagine that the D.A.K shitposter is also the eternal Anglo shitposter.

the guys that did the fake dollar bill bullshit last week are back with something new

You should have been here this morning mate.

I had a guy that had NEVER seen a muslim in Leicester, despite many people telling him that there are Muslims there, he refused to acknowledge it. You should have been here.

What the fuck is a D.A.K.?

How do you know that this new shit are from them?

>I had a guy that had NEVER seen a muslim in Leicester

And I've never seen a Turk in Turkey

Jeremy Corbyn is top-tier, I don't know why anons here shit on him.

A shitpost. What else?

A meme. Don't get your hopes up. it's probably some roleplayer.
Nice trips though.

if not them, someone inspired to start some dumb thing because of them

>it's a "Leicester is only ever brought up in the context of being a shit-hole" episode

Just kill me lads

He's seems like a nice guy I just don't really like his immigration policy

checked

It's usually Googles or pakistanis who beat up poles.

Y-you too

I live in Leicestershire. Only the actual city is a shithole. Suburban Leicestershire is /comfy/.

spent all day there cos going uni there
its fucking aids
going back tomoz :(

>Googles
>Skittles
just to keep you up to date

An Australian user wanted to know about his ex-con roots in Leicestershire!

I explain that Leicester city is pretty much 50% shitskin but the rest of the county is much better.

I also acknowledged that I have only been been to Leicester in the last year and don't really know much about the rest of the county . . .Am I right? . .is the rest of Leicestershire OK?

dam,thanks for some info mate
Also found this reddit post reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5463ql/whats_this_whole_Cred Forums_101616_dak_thing/
pic random

Saving this

Yeah, suburban Leicestershire is just fine. The city however, is just 45% White British and 37% Asian as of the 2011 census. By 2021, I imagine Asians will be the majority. Fucking depressing really.

What a shit subverted thread

You litreally what?get the fuck of you google

wew u showed them with that one friendo!!!

Don't worry m8. The muslims will finish off what Bomber Harris started.

the id system detected how cucked you are and labelled you accordingly

drunk and taking vocaroo requests

the 14 words pronouncing white as huhwhite

Kill yourself

"What tosh did you just bloody well say about me, you little europhile? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the UK Independence Party, and I’ve been involved in numerous public raids on Brussels, and I have over 300 election victories. I am trained in electoral warfare and I’m the top orator in the entire UK Political system. You are nothing to me but just misguided pro-european. I will respectfully defeat you in a bloody good, patriotic election the likes of which has never been seen before this side of WW2, mark my words. You think you can get away with such poppycock under the guise of parliamentary privilege? Think again, sir. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of volunteer leafleters across the UK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for some leaflets, you teetotal buffoon. The political earthquake that wipes out the outdated little thing you call the cosy Westminster bubble. I'm winning Thanet South, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can outdrink you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just at my local pub. Not only am I extensively trained in well-crafted oratory speeches, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Kent UKIP branch, and the allowance of the European Parliament and I will use it to its full extent to overturn the Dublin Treaty and the Maastrict Treaty, you little Junker-phile. If only you could have known what would happen when you “cleverly” decided to exclude me from the election debates, maybe you would have held a free and fair referendum on our membership of the European Union. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now the UKIP fox is in the Westminster henhouse, you career politician. I will unleash the People's Army all over you and you will concede defeat to it. God save the Queen, good chap".

>I am more alcohol than man right now.
Do it.

Has reddit left yet?

ye they left at the same time as well

never had any intention of doing vocaroos at this time

yeah they stopped commie-posting a while ago

fug :D

Oh there once was a poz camped by in the guardian
Under the shade of the BBC tree
And he sucked as he watched and waited till the willy spoiled:
Who'll cuck a waiting bull with me

Sung to the sound of waltzing matilda

I fucked up big time lads. Went and bought 4 cans of cider but I just realised that won't be enough, I need about 6 before I can get comfy.

Best jew

youtube.com/watch?v=9xVLODVmjQM

I kinda miss him lads.

Man, I'd love to go on a Google Hangout

jesus you would probably end up with some gargoyle of a girlfriend

>Went and bought 4 cans of cider
I bought a couple of 2L bottles of dry cider from Lidls £1.99 each . .. cheap as fuck but not real scrumpy (I'm from Somerset so I know the real stuff)

Ok chinaman time to go home

why is it that people from that part of england feel like the MUST tell everyone about their cider and how much they know about cider and how everyone there is a cider pro who makes their own """scrumpy"""

honestly just fuck up

>finishing a big bottle of coke in 2 days

Has anyone resigned yet?

>Drinking the sugar jew

nobody listens to cucks

drink water

Bit early yet mate

>fizzy drinks

dont do that

I'm sorry you feel that way lad.
But real cider is nothing like you get from a can at Tesco or from an advert from an Irish Company that thinks real cider is served with ice!

Just trying to help but if you think that Magners is the real stuff . . .by all means drink it!

>Not drinking juices.
See, that's where your problem lies.

Are you counting or not?

>tfw the Eternal Aryan will finish his self-appointed duty of purging the Eternal Anglo

uh-oh

>mfw theresa may bans Cred Forums in britain and you are all forced to accept glorious leader corbyn as the only hope for britain

>Tinder match offered to meet up tonight
>I pussied out

Thanks now I'm craving some welsh cider.

Listen .. I get you !
Get the lagers ok
I on a alike group :)

not righteous christ lot cunts but a Good group ok

Kalinka, kalinka, kalinka moya!
V sadu yagoda malinka, malinka moya!
Akh, pod sosnoyu, pod zelenoyu,
Spat' polozhite vy menya!
Ay-lyuli, lyuli, ay-lyuli, lyuli,
Spat' polozhite vy menya.

youtu.be/VJ9q7N5e25c

sounds fucking awful tbqh, trying to make small talk with some bint who shags random men from the internet

was she hot?

>Thanks now I'm craving some welsh cider.
kek
I am now 100% triggered.

Post pics of match pls

I live in a pleasantish part of it but like I used to go to the uni and my god. We even have the fucking meme of "Jesus was a Muslim" stands with the token ginger Muslim

load of bollocks !
Yeah Take that look out hear an FUCK OFF!

Don't worry, each participant will require a physical checkup after which they are scored a number between 1 - 100 based on physical attractiveness and health. This ensures only fuglies get the uglies.

Are your pictures and stuff all public profile? I like the idea of hanging out with someone, maybe not even for sex and the like, just seems better than rotting away on my own.

too many memes m8s

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/what-is-shitposting-donald-trump-us-election-2016-palmer-luckey-a7326111.html

That is fucking dumb

OI OI! Come and ave a go if you think your hard enough TWAT

I just didn't respond

What's with the Corbyn hate here?

Doesn't feel good and changes. AUTISM.

>only fuglies get the uglies
Fuck.

Drunkposting?

Well you've fucked that right up. Tell her:

>Sorry I didn't reply, my phone ran out of charge. I wouldn't have been able to go out tonight anyway

Or something along those lines

Probably for the better tbqh, 2quirky4me

Fucking get out there you madman.

>Not being a /blairite/

Get a load of this goy

go do it

Fucking weakling. I finished an entire ice cold one on Brexit night.

GOML

Careful mate last night someone fucked with memes they became reality.

>a secretive group

>16.10.16
So is this the 16th of October or the 10th of Sepetember?

>glasses

Nope

Oh she's quirky, self labelled "nerd" so you know she's quirky

Don't like the MSM coming to our secret club. Better if its just Andrew Neil.

>10th of september
16 isn't a month

She fucking wants it.

hello i'm polish

>xb1

nevermind drop

The 10th of Hextober mate

>10th of Sepetember?

>conservatives-lite
>center-right progressives aka neolibs
>not the ones responsible for rapefugee crisis
You do NOT want to be associated with that in the near future.

>XB1

gross

Holy shit, is that Natalia Poklonskaya?

Lol theres only 13 months in a year tho?? Ha ha

>open university
>self identifies as a free thinker
>overall cringe

Typical redditor, looks like one as well. Fucking bail

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/owen-smith-exit-poll-jeremy-corbyn-yougov-electiondata_uk_57e652e2e4b0e81629a9d393?8koz85mi&

>Owen Smith would have won the election if it was just pre-2015 members and under 24's

Drumpf fags are so easy to ruse :^)

16th of October.

It's all right it's ironic blair posting

>13
I think you mean 6 gorillion (+12) named after each poor jewish soul which was violently ripped apart from their earthly bodies after the evil white nazis gassed them six hundred times (thoroughly mind you).
Don't forgot the 10 gorzillion, goy.

What are you people expecting to happen? Cracks in the earth? Nukes?

What?
Apocalypse is too vague.

M88, what have you been smoking?

No, some other slut.

Ah, good. Always a pleasure to see socialists rise, comrade. I imagine it will kick into high gear once Deutsche Bank goes bankrupt... after tomorrow.

M-Mummy????

o shid

D.A.K

Accelerationism is the only way

>D.A.K 16.10.16 Edition

Did I miss something? What is this?

>thirty fucking two (3f2)

Feels like it's been too long since a happening? Surely we're due a big one soon.

The old ancestors,
Would they greet you as a man,
If they saw you now?

Soon

This meme is garbage.

the eu is a constant happening and post-2008 economies are built on sand

I live in Newcastle. In the posh area - Jesmond. The city centre can be wild on a Friday and Saturday night. And dangerous if there's a football match.
I don't follow football - to me it's just some blokes kicking a ball around. I do that in the park.
Loyalty to a football team is ridiculous. Bread and circuses.

When I took my daughter to the city centre to buy some clothes and a book, she was so scared that she clung to me. Because there was a match on.
Football 'fans' are a bunch of fat drunk idiots.
Geordie versus Mackem. Fuck that shit. Both are fat beer swilling cunts.
Same with Man U and Liverpool, Rangers and Celtic.

EDL have the football crowd.Bunch of thugs.

Complete stupidity.

If shit isn't burning down it's not a happening

One google search later, turns out reddit isn't completely useless.
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5463ql/whats_this_whole_Cred Forums_101616_dak_thing/

It's a shitty copy-paste deal trying to derail threads, it'll leave eventually.

>he hates English culture

Ffs m8, could have said yes so I could imagine being there.

And we have three weeks of it to look forward to.

Stop trying to meme me, CAPTCHA.

>2 days
lmao, I drink a 1.75L one every night

blast from the past desu lads

youtube.com/watch?v=ATWnH-yb6-o

If this turns out to be as autistic as BSE I'll be completely done with these count down happenings

>water
>coffee
>tea
anything else is a bit off

Continental Europeans can't meme.

inb4 DAK

I agree with you lad

twitter.com/OwenSmith_MP
is it me or does everyone around him in his header image look depressed as fuck

I didn't follow that one at all but this one is just redrawn memes so it'll likely be more autistic

What's so special about 10/16/16?

uk.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=DBK.DE

When this baby dips below 11, you're going to see some serious shit.

>Wine

idk it might just be another badselfeater but i'd still check it out

Why is his avatar a photo of a picture of himself from a newspaper?

talking about non-alcoholic m8

Who is a bigger cuck, Owen Smith or Tim Farron?

Honestly. (Chinese here). We just want a few islands and some EEZ. California is like our vacation spot, where people come to gawk at the Hollywood signs and crap. If we had a real migration event coming out of China's 1.6? billion population we'd out number the Mexicans. Btw SCREW WHOEVER INTRODUCED THAT BULLCRAP, I literally was brought by my aunt who was suffering from depression to one of these things where everyone was "Jesus' brother", most freaking miserable experience of my life. I hate you so much

>Live on the Isle of Scilly
>Travel to Cornwall a lot
>Sometimes to Devon too
>Never seen a wild nig or paki in these areas
>Just started uni in north England (Huddersfield)

Guys, what the fuck?

(((merchant banks)))

fuck yeah! I was going to ask for his eu speech this is better though

>Next Labour PM celebrates 10th birthday
thedailymash.co.uk/politics/politics-headlines/next-labour-pm-celebrates-10th-birthday-2015070399851

> Not Richard of Lionheart
Why even live?

>going to be studying Mathematics at the Open University

At least I'm not on Tinder r-right guys

top kek huddersfield isn't even that bad compared to some places

Cringy really

post more m8 i wasnt here last night

/r/ing audio clip (or video) of are Nige saying it's happening on this week

I love English culture.
Fat beer swilling chavs with tattoos, getting 'tooled up' for the footie, shagging slags, being utterly pissed in public is English culture?
Is that how far we have sunk?

Get OUT, you cunt.

I'd fear bradford which is only a few miles away. I knew it was bad but I guessed it was mostly shitposting, cherry picking and exaggerating. Going from an island with about 2000 people to seeing hundreds of thousands of Pakis and niggers is a bit overwhelming.

Horrific isn't it. I hate leaving the West Country although the frequency of mudshit sightings has spiked in Plymouth in the last couple of years. Drove past a load of Hare Krishnas in the city centre today, made me fucking sick.

who /eastmidlands/

culture is ultimately the collective sense of right and wrong, and yes we think those things are acceptable although looked down upon in excess

Did you make this?

Your mirror modifier is set up wrong?

Is that how far we have sunk?

Do you even have to ask?

>Is that how far we have sunk?*

Newcastle were playing away today. So your story is false.

Women in positions of power are absolutely savage.

I don't know what happens to them.

>locals dont go to the pub for an away game

I will fucking kill you if this is some shit by the Autists Against Abortion again
seriously, better be some fucking real happening

>Newcastle is representative of the entire UK

I usually go pub every Saturday with my mates to watch the days football in the town centre and I've never seen anything close to what you describe.

DAK - Der Allmächtige KEK

>screencap this

How do you dance in a club lads? I don't wanna do anything special just not look like a lanky awkward twat for once

>dancing

no lad

flail your limbs frantically and shake your head wildly with your tongue out
the pussy will flow my friend

If you're a lanky awkward twat, then you will look like one wherever you go, whatever you wear.

Just don't do anything over the top

>club
I didn't know people still did that.

watch youtube videos and practice

DX Crotch chop to every girl you see while jumping

Best move lad, gets me drowning in pussy.

>David Walliams promoting Degeneracy.

Colour me surprised.

>Clubbing

Just go pub with your mates, talk shit and banter for hours on end, me and my pals do this every fortnight and it's a blast. Clubbing is degenerate

Hi
I'm Renata Bliss and I'Il be your freestyle dance instructor.gif

SLIDE TO THE LEFT SLIDE TO THE RIGHT

Don't bother, instead get absolutely wankered at the bar. Be a man, if you don't like dancing, don't dance because other people expect you to. They'll respect you more for it.

"The Armageddon Comes" in german. It's world end bull shit. Hey. Hollywod would might make a movie. Might watch

>with your mates
>triggered

Labours only good policy

What is this D.A.K trend about? Where are my blood-drinking, human sacrifices for our dark malevonent gods - Anglo memes?

This. Wish I could do it more often but my mates are more concerned with pulling some random slag instead of just having a good bit of banter.

So why are you commenting

Chinaman here. Stop referring to them as Asians, they give us skinnyeyes a bad rap. And they're a major culture of their own (Arabics), let them stew in their own shit reputation.

man, they don't teach the two-foot-murray-shuffle in bongland? what about the stand-behind-your-lady-like-juan-and-let-her-dance-dance? these never fail me.

Lads, I feel I need to give my social circle a bit of an upheaval. Too many lefties and whingeing Remainers.

Are there any groups you can join that are Cred Forums approved?

Like a bit of ovaltine desu

wew

It's 4 PM here an you got me spooked wtf Germany

church

to let you know your opinion is worthless, cuck

These are all friends I made in college three years ago lad and we still get together. We all couldn't be more different either but when you make friends for life it beats all others.

You have to try and convince them that the comfy life is best.

I'm alright when its one on one with a girl. Its when you're dancing with a group of uni mates, what do you do with your arms?

do goddamn not betray euros
no more assassinations
no more hyperinflation
we see (((you)))
we see what lies were told the last time someone tried for peace and freedom from kike bank rule.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE

Wew indeed.

>when you make friends for life it beats all others.
Can you please stop this

Pop some mandy and you'll turn into a dance maestro instantly

and look like a right cunt to everyone else

Don't try, I went for it with glowsticks once, it was years ago but the memory still makes me want to eat my own head with shame

The fuck are you on about?

>I went for it with glowsticks once

You can do it lad, if I could make friends you most certainly can.

you are a fool

is the murder they mention jo who or something else?

new thread NEW THREAD

Literally how what do I even do

He was here last night. Apparently he's ex army who saw awful shit in the Gulf War.

roight in tha middle of tha FUCKING road

well, stay out of your lads bubbles for one; you don't want to look like a bunch of fags. a very simple one would be to make your arms into an L shape in front of you, like you are lifting something, and just move one arm forward and then back, simultaneously moving the other one opposite. make sure to do something with your feet too, even just a 2-step shuffle. move them to the bass.

good one with lads might be line dancing, but i'm not sure that you guys do that over there.

I know

Mr hungry skeleton detected

Once all the yellow monkeys have left leaf land then you can call me cuck,maybe