Hillary employing psychologists to help her get an edge over Trump

Get in here Cred Forums

>The New York Times reported in August that Hillary Clinton's campaign brought in psychology experts to help her prepare to debate Donald Trump.

This is quite worrying guys.
Do you think this strategy will be effective?
Do you think Trump is doing something similar?

"Hillary Clinton's advisers are ... seeking insights about Mr. Trump's deepest insecurities as they devise strategies to needle and undermine him ... at the first presidential debate ... Her team is also getting advice from psychology experts to help create a personality profile of Mr. Trump to gauge how he may respond to attacks and deal with a woman as his sole adversary on the debate stage. They are undertaking a forensic-style analysis of Mr. Trump’s performances in the Republican primary debates, cataloging strengths and weaknesses as well as trigger points that caused him to lash out in less-than-presidential ways."

Full article from BI:

businessinsider.com/clinton-trump-debate-psychology-experts-2016-9

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Sunstein
youtube.com/watch?v=LVqe8X2Gmo8
youtube.com/watch?v=cn4Z2r8I2Pw
twitter.com/BuzzFeedAndrew/status/779765974069288960
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-builds-clinton-profile-debate-228578
youtube.com/watch?v=jrVeIKH14PQ
youtu.be/bJctu9KdY-A
youtube.com/watch?v=f-JFQqoYw1A
nytimes.com/2016/08/30/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-debate.html?_r=0
youtu.be/95_SpX-jnRE
periscope.tv/JOSHUAHOLMES777/1yNGanBdMORJj
youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE
youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump doesn't need that shit.
All he needs to do is bring up Hillary's dirty laundry.

This is incredibly desperate. I think Trump will trigger the fuck out of clinton.

bump

*the man you are looking for is:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Sunstein

rollin!

Trump is a psychology expert.

Did you miss the primaries or something?

Shes going to act like a child, Trump will act presidential. Normies will see.

7D chess

psychology is a pseudo-science

> t. phd in psych from top 3 us program

i laughed all the way through the program

He should call her a cunt.

I agree but that shit is said about virtually every social science. The value is more about the data and reports you can find which can be used to make policy or help sell products, not that you will gain the ability to solve all mental illness.

Its just funny that Hillary thinks that this will help her gain any edge over Trump.

Trumps best bet in this debate is to seem very calm and collected well making her seem looney and out of touch with reality. Watch how ridiculous she's gonna sound if she brings up a cartoon frog originated in a mongolian basket weaving community.

all of social science is pretty fucked. i know psych the best. we have a 50% false discovery rate. the only areas of psychology that produce any truths are psychometrics. the stuff that is used to make policy and makes it on the news (social, cog) are just hilarious.

It is funny that she is going to try and psych him out. It will likely back fire in some sort of unintended hilarious way.

It's not though. It quite literally doesn't fit the definition of a pseudoscience.

It has it's fair share of pseudoscience in it, especially certain theories, but it's not a pseudoscience.

I agree. She's just going to seem on edge herself if Trump remains calm and deflect empty ego attacks with her already crooked image.

ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD SUBMIT A BLOOD SAMPLE
HILLARY IS LOADED ON TOO MANY DRUGS

SAD!

>(((Sunstein)))

How is it every time?

>It will likely back fire in some sort of unintended hilarious way.

Seriously, she fucks up everything she touches

the idealized version of psychology is a science. how it is practiced today, it is very much a pseudoscience.

Trump will be able to do it for 30 minutes. Then Hillary will point to a Trump contradiction, Trump will deflect, the moderator will confirm Hillary, Trump will start losing his shit, start interrupting Hillary, the moderators will start taking time out of Trump for speaking on Hillary's time, Trump will start to huff, and puff, and go blood orange, and Hillary will just smile.

She doesn't have the intelligence herself to do this for her own campaign.

Why isn't the psychologist running?

>Also have a (sage)

Did she hire Fraiser and Niles Crane?

youtube.com/watch?v=LVqe8X2Gmo8

>Do you think this strategy will be effective?

Nah, psychology is just pseudoscience, more religion than a science. Trump acts like he has an uncontrollable ego as a means of controlling people -- it allows him to set acceptable terms, lets him see who is an enemy, serves as smoke cover and tends to cause people to lower their guard.

This stinks of desperation CTR.

When has a Portuguese been right about anything?

What if she's so concerned with going offense on him that she leaves herself exposed to her weakness. We know she doesn't like answering questions about her health or Emails, Trump might just do to her what she wants to do to him.

Still, all this prep or lack of in Trumps part is risky for both sides. If Trump comes out on top, she'll be exposed for being weak with all that prep and crunching, well if Trump comes out looking bad, it'll be because he didn't prepare.

To late she is Done. Not even a Gynecologist could help her now.

>This is quite worrying guys.
It's encouraging. She's so desperate, she's calling in all the help she can get. Next up, she'll call an old gypsy lady with a crystal ball and a professional horoscope leader.

>Do you think Trump is doing something similar?
He doesn't need to. He has decades of experience in screwing people over in business, a field with less nepotism but also a field that's much tougher to dominate than politics and a field where every mistake can be career-ending. Hillary needs to study for the debate, but Trump can think on his feet and cancel a hundred hours of preparation out in a matter of seconds.

Anyone have the pepe curbstomping hillary?

>Next up, she'll call an old gypsy lady with a crystal ball and a professional horoscope leader
Kek confirms. I bet she already has.

Can't predict the unpredictable.

have a similar personality than trump, my psychologist told me i was very spontaneous and unpredictable. same with a friend whose a psych major

>decades of prep
>hillary is still shit
funny

Their view of Trump is predicated on a lie. The only way they could get under his skin would be by attacking his wife, daughter, sons, or dad, in which case she looks bad for attacking said family members, instead of Trump looking bad for losing his cool.

They won't do that though, because they think that his "trigger points" are the conversation not being focused on him.

>It is funny that she is going to try and psych him out. It will likely back fire in some sort of unintended hilarious way.

You mean like how Al Gore tried to psych George W. Bush in their debate when he got out of the chair and walked towards Bush?

>Trump acts LIKE he has an uncontrollable ego

Give that man an Oscar, that's amazing acting

>Occam called and want his razor back.
>It's not an act.

Poor old bat doesn't know what she's in for.

Like the child whose rapist she defended.

>Al Gore tried to psych George W. Bush in their debate when he got out of the chair and walked towards Bush
Kek. Do you have a link?

Does anybody actually believe Hillary is capable of using these techniques? She is a borderline autist who is notorious for having extremely poor social skills. Her style of conversation can best be describes as "unsettling" because it is like watching an alien try to imitate human speech.

Does anyone actually think she is going to be able to get under Trump's skin?

Trump is a sneaky business man, he'll do fine.

Literally everything is an act. Always. You are never being yourself, always who you want people to think you are.

>Do you think this strategy will be effective?

No, she's over preparing. She'll be in the mindset that "my preparations are perfect, they can't possibly lose" and Trump will fuck her up anyway by bringing up things that she couldn't have possibly prepared for.

Debates are hardly ever won by prepping.

this is like rocky 4

If you want to go meta, you have to try harder. Link me to Waiting for Godot, please.

youtube.com/watch?v=cn4Z2r8I2Pw

it failed completely. Just made Gore look like an idiot.

>phd grads posting on Cred Forums

You don't get a Phd by doing that.

Kek. What an idiot. Dubbya might not have the highest IQ but his EQ is much higher than Gore's

Behaviorism master race

oh christ why did they let an autismo run

>Does anyone actually think she is going to be able to get under Trump's skin?
My guess is this.

1. They walk up on the stage, Trump striding with confidence and Hillary hobbling along like a beaten dog.
2. Trump's fluent, has a shit-eating grin on his face and a sense of humour.
3. Hillary, in response, looks jealous and frumpy and enters a cycle of negativity despite her staff telling her not to.
4. As time goes by, Trump gets the audience on his hands while Hillary gets more and more awkward and upset.
5. Hillary makes one last attempt to impress the audience with pre-prepared political talking points read out like a robot.
6. Trump responds casually, laughing it off.
7. Hillary just rides out the rest of the debate giving short, curt answers.
8. The media still try to claim a huge victory for the Hilldawg, who was totally in touch with today's kids.

It'll be hilarious because there's no way Hillary will be able to digest and process that information and use it effective, Trump is the genius-IQ master persuader, he'll make mincemeat out of her if she tries.

What are your opinions on Psychiatry and the DSM?

She's going to parrot whatever the voice in her earpiece tells her to say.

Show a picture of your diploma with name redacted and a piece of paper with today's date on it and Cred Forums or gtfo fag

Jesus, that's /r9k/ cringe thread tier

is this foreign or domestic policy debate? she will crash and burn through foreign as soon as he mentions her involvement in Iraq (and Syria and Libya and Yemen)

I'll agree to that. I'm working on a path towards clinical psychology now, and more than half my fellows and a good number of the teachers seem to have fallen hard into believing psychology is some sort of magic field that can give us the answers to literally everything.

>tfw classmate tried to get the teacher to let him debate me for saying that neurologists are our greatest ally in treating mental illnesses

I don't think it will be effective because I think that it's really difficult for them to tell what he's like without actually talking to him. Plus, he's going to get some pretty basic pointers on how to respond to certain questions. Example:

>"In his lawsuit over defrauding students at his so called 'university,' my opponent Donald Trump has said that Latinos can not be effective arbiters of the law."
>"My case regarding Trump University should have been thrown out. Their star witnessed has dropped any pretenses that she received anything less than an excellent education, and I've had many lawyers comment that the way the sealing of documents have been decided is wrong, and not up to normal legal standards. Many other juridictions have thrown out cases against Trump University outright, and I am confident that justice will prevail once more."

That's basic debating 101, and it doesn't matter what a psychologist says about Trump, that line of attack is easily thwarted with a small amount of preparation.

Meanwhile, Trump's preparation of her debate habits can help him box Hillary into lines of questioning she can't get out of. It's a more robust strategy than relying on a slip up.

kek
but seeing this reminded me how much less awkward Dubya was than Yeb¡ even if he's probably dumber

The only thing infear is that the debate is rigged in a way that there only will be asked questions noone can have an answer to like "what do you think of the meal king kike netzanjahu (or whatever that guy is called) took right after the military strike he ordered against the pakistani.ndo you support this?"
Trump "what has the meal to do with all of that?"
Hillary "omg how cant you know!? In my oppinion it was justifyed to eat after it but the meal itself consisting of an entire duck with wine and soufflee afterwards was just to pomperous. It seems that way like he is celebrating the military strie which is in no way a good thing to do. he should keep it more humble and professional"

Basically a lot of meaningless question to show that trump has no ideas about details, and the sheeple will jump right to it believing such thing matters. Thats like the only way he can lose it probably. But even then there is still the chance of clinton starting to bellyflop onto the floor and act like an epileptic fish on land. That would be fun

>Implying psychologists aren't permanently stuck behind a cuck mindset that Trump is immune to.

if hillary actually tries to use mind-games than she will just come across as a bitch most likely

what is "EQ"?

>Hillary Clinton's campaign brought in psychology experts to help her prepare to debate Donald Trump.

too little too late though

>psychology is a pseudo-science

not that guy but psychiatry is basically just political control over the public

Emotional Quotient. Reflects your ability to communicate your ideas and empathize with those around you. Presidents have variable (but usually high) IQ's, but they ALL have very high EQ's.

Beware. We acquired meme magic powers this summer during the Euro16.

It won't help.

In social interactions, the only way to defeat an alpha male is to find a bigger alpha male.

>Next up, she'll call an old gypsy lady with a crystal ball and a professional horoscope leader.

Implying it wouldnt be more usefull than a (((psychologist)))

Literally showing she's shaking in her boots. I'm not talking her horrible health either.

Shivs can bring down anyone. Alphas forget to check their hindquarters.

How will a psychologist tackle this?

twitter.com/BuzzFeedAndrew/status/779765974069288960

no this was earlier
kekposting happened around February

Just imagine the spicy memes that would have been made if Cred Forums was around at that time

EQ (emotional quotient) measures an individuals emotional intelligence. EI is critical in developing long-term relationships, mental health and leadership ability. Some argue that it is a better determination of success in life than IQ.
Autists for example have incredibly low EQ.

>all these (((people))) prepping the Hillbull

Will she get overloaded with too much information and lose it?

especially if she has to stand up by herself for 90 minutes

NO BOLLARDS FOR SUPPORT
FINAL DESTINATION

>Will she get overloaded with too much information and lose it
Very likely. The latest Hillbot builds have been unstable and malfunction every day. They may have to repair or replace her halfway through the debates.

I don't get why people think Trump is insecure
Maybe he is, but he has done a pretty good job of hiding that I don't think Hillary of all people is going to get under his skin.
Trump is really good at handling these situations to the point where I don't see how any amount of coaching is going to help her. She might instead have a Rubio moment which would fantastic. I can just imagine her trying to materialize the bullshit her advisers feed her and stumbling.

Trump is doing the same thing

politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-builds-clinton-profile-debate-228578

Well, one can dream...

>On the 27th there will be a black person killed by a cop for sitting in a place that has a "No Loitering" sign posted
>For the debate the candidates will be given seats, so they can 'Sit in Solidarity" with the slain African American
You heard it here first, folks.

Thx, a beautiful sight.

Of the Republican candidates Cruz and Paul were probably the best debaters and the most willing to engage Trump on those issues, it didn't do them much good. Hillary is not articulate enough to engage in the kind of verbal sparring she'd need to do to use these "trigger points," frankly I doubt she'll be completely lucid during the debates and it would be a foolish move to directly try to engage Trump.

To be fair, it is hard to EQ when humanity is a piece of shit and the only thing that has changed about them is technology.

My wife is a psychologist. I know many many of them. None of them understand Trump or his appeal

Said the user who has never watched a debate with Hillary or Trump as a participant.

The fact that Hillary employed these shrinks tells us she is much more insecure than Trump and has to resort to pathetic low blows and mind-games.
I wish more normies read this.

At one point early on, she laughed about debating Trump.

>autism.exe

She's not laughing anymore.

If so I'd bet it's a mistake.

Trump is just going to saunter onto stage and will be himself.

If Hillary is trying to memorize a bunch of gotchas and some psychobabble that's outside of her normal area of expertise then she's just going to trip herself up.

I predict a big backfiring. Hillary without teleprompters won't work. She only managed with Bernie in the debates because he didn't challenge her on literally anything, the cuck'd son of a bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=jrVeIKH14PQ

Not laughing now, is she?

>building a profile based on Trump's campaign persona.

Kek this won't work.

The only way she wins this debate is if the panel is heavily biased towards her, and digs into only Trump, but this too will most likely backfire as she has a lot more dirty laundry. There's no way this crooked bitch lasts 1 1/2hrs too, something has to give. It's showtime finally, hopefully she chokes, faints, coughs to death and destroys her chances.
Gore tried to act alpha and Bush Jr. just nodded and waved him off. It made Gore look like the beta retard he is. Gore looked like he was going to cry when the whole audience laughed at him, was exposed as the weak fool he is.
There's no way she lasts 1 1/2hrs, she's going to get sloppy and crazy as time goes on. We may even have one of her psychotic episodes or two and the debate is cut short when she's holding on to things showing her teeth like a wild animals eyes wide open.

>It is hard to EQ when humanity is a piece of shit
I think part of having a high EQ is not giving a shit about that and enjoying life by living for yourself, building quality relationships and enjoying life altogether while maintaining a positive outlook.

>The world without web video
>Primary debates are the same as General debates

Stop digging, user. The hole is big enough.

Hillary has severe mental problems spending tax payers money the way she does.
youtu.be/bJctu9KdY-A

quads confirms

Hillary never had the strength
She never had the stamina

The Trump we know is a carefully crafted public persona. To know the real Trump, would require interviewing his family, close friends, and long time business associates.

She is prepping to debate Patrick Stewart, by watching Star Trek.

Trump is pretty smart and and knows how to obfuscate his opponents, I doubt he will act the same as he did in the GOP debates.

>The only way they could get under his skin would be by attacking his wife, daughter

Trump can call the Democrats out for blatant anti-semitism if they attack the Jews in his family. The goy don't realize that because they're converts they're fake Jews, never accepted among the kike elite, and that they've not birthed actual Jewish children. Trump will use that to his advantage if they're foolish enough to bring it up.

/thread

My respect for Trump went up earlier today when i read that he called his debate prep relating to psychology wacky pseudo science.

We've seen Trump deflect stuff a million times before. The only people who are stupid enough to think Trump will swear are the people saying the platitudes relating to temperament

TELL ME ABOUT TRUMP!
WHY DO HIS FOLLOWERS WEAR THE HATS?

checked and let's hope so, my intellectual friend

>None of them understand Trump or his appeal
I dont think that's very accurate. Trump has a very outgoing and larger-than-life gregarious personality. He knows how to attract attention and shine in the limelight (being a TV personality and all). That alone is worth his weight in gold. It's pretty easy to see why he is so popular.

You know you haven't made a valid or convincing post in this thread, at all, right?

Hillary needs a basket of headshrinkers

Kek. Im pretty sure Hillary is an alien. And her supporters think this too

>have a similar personality than trump
Wow, me too. I'm intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

>Said desperate frog for the 30th time this month.

If that were true then humanity wouldn't be advocating things such as family and communities and "bonds" and "friendship" and "love".

I read in jew york times that one of her tactics to get under his skin is to call him Donald. What the fuck? It's his name.

WHY AM I NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD?

>Will this help Hillary?

That's a joke, right son?

Nothing Hillary does will help her.

She's finished.

The polls are rigged in her favor, so on Election day it's going to be a BLOW OUT.

Democrats are going to vote for Trump, Independents too, and Republicans.

Trump has already won this.

We just have to enjoy the ride until November 8th.

I'm not the one who's desperate Barbossa. My candidate is going to wipe the floor with that propped up carcass that is Hillary Clinton.

did you not read the relationships part? And yes I should have added for yourself and your kin+partner/ "tribe" in general

What a fucking AUSTIST.

So is John Kerry confirmed /r9k/ user?

Pretty sure Kerry posts in /r9k/ after seeing this.

Donald evokes "donald duck" in the minds of americans

Because having dayglo-orange skin is healthy as fuck...

Do you have anything more than wishful thinking at this time?

No it doesn't

I don't see a point to EQ when society expects me to relate to murders, rapist, thieves, the lazy, the poor, degenerates, and other evil trash of society.

>Kerry

>They are undertaking a forensic-style analysis of Mr. Trump’s performances in the Republican primary debates, cataloging strengths and weaknesses as well as trigger points that caused him to lash out in less-than-presidential ways

They really went full retard. The primaries were a completely different situation, his main goal back then was to stand out from the 11 other candidates. They can't compare this to the coming debate where his goal will be to bring the undecided voters on his side. They're going to make her do one ridiculous attack attempt after the other against him and look more and more desperate while he just calmly refutes her points. Not to mention she will come off like a robot again after that intense "training" and it probably won't help her anyway because he will attack her on things her campaign didn't even think about.

The point I think he was trying to make is that they were exhibiting a particular brand of stupidity causes by too much education. Trumps appeal is very simple as you said, he's a bombastic go getter and a consumate showman who shoots from the hip.
They are no doubt overcomplicating things and perhaps cannot simply comprehend that the direct, honest, no nonsense approach may work with the electorate.

John Kerry breaks his own leg to avoid diplomatic talks

He definitely shitposts on /r9k/

Funny, isn't it?

can i have more vintage gore autism?

Donald Duck is the best Disney character right along with Scoorge Mcduck, because when I think of Donal Duck I think of Ducktales.

Calling someone by their last name is usually a sign of respect in many places and implies distant relationship.

Calling them by their first name, however, implies that they stand on equal ground or have a closer relationship.

though it's still pretty dumb way to try and get under someone's skin.

It's going to be glorious.
>A highly coordinated propaganda campaign's candidate, drilled by psychologists for weeks, is taken down by a rag tag group of patriots led by the electorate fury and an NY businessman with 140 ping.

>passing out in mild weather is a sign of perfect health
>so is routinely needing help upstairs
>and canceling all public appearances

>psychologists forced to watch hours of Trump videos
>become indoctrinated by Trump

like some form of high dimensional chess game.

>hillary gets psych advisors
>trump gets one of bill's beards in the front row of the debate

10 DIMENSIONAL HYPERCHESS

He is rebellious.

Women don't get her? BULLSHIT.

Hillary has been very autistic in her campaign. It's not a result of her education but of her very negative antisocial yet Machiavellian personality. Not a very good combination as she hasnt even tried to fix people perceiving her as corrupt. She simply shrugs it off and acts belligerently to anyone that criticizes her for it. It's like she doesnt give a fuck. And that only makes her seem colder.

Hillary employing baskets of psychologists to help her get out of bed.

Oh shit.

That's Al Gore.

Thanks for the correction.

>Ducktales
Woohoo!!

youtube.com/watch?v=f-JFQqoYw1A

Kek

This is how this is going to work out for her

>Psychologist says: say this to him it will definately work to tick him off trust me I'm an expert
>She works out entire debate in her head and how and when to insert her pointed zingers/jabs
>Hillary goes to debate
>Trump does what Trump does best and slags all over her while making his point
>Hillary's turn to respond
>Mumbles some policy wonkery and works in her canned insult
>Trump remains seemingly unphased
>Hillary's starting to get nervous that it didn't seem to work as planned
>Desperately, starts to improvise her insults to point where she's getting petty
>Trump hits back with an insult that actually stings her
>Hillary goes completely off script and starts ranting inane bullshit
>Trump strikes back harder again
>Policy gets completely sidelined and everyone will judge the debate on who talked the best shit, which is quite probably going to be Trump because it was his bread and butter throughout the entire campaign and the previous two decades.

This is EXACTLY how Trump won his primaries, by dragging serious political candidates into a pissing contest where he beats them with experience. She is going to try to mimic Donald and fail at it because she's going to break character way too much.

We all know Trump has an ego, we all know he talks shit. Undecideds by now accept it of him, while supporters expect it. He cannot shock us and defy our expectations. We're at a point where we've learned to ignore his outbursts and focus on his policies because the former are taken for granted.

Hillary is supposed to be the serious candidate, we expect her to be the elder statesmen with the better plans and the better policy experience. She's doing this entirely wrong.

Someone with a better temperament might pull it off, but this will affect Hillary if Trump doesn't crumble as she expects. Because she's a hothead herself who roleplays a decent, mannered politician. Trump doesn't have that burden.

>Hillary has top psychologists
>Hillary has people prepping her for "two different Trumps"
>Hillary is doing mock debates
>Hillary is hiring a lingual coach to deliver lines
>Hillary has perfect sound bites ready to go

>Hillary has outspent Donald Trump 50:1 and has all but lost her lead in polls

Sometimes you can over prepare, and she's in abysmal health so she's going to be drugged up and on cough suppressants the whole night.

Relax, folks. Trump will be fine.

>Hillary she has character
Siri sounds 100x more human than HillBot2016

Or tl:dr: Hillary is going to have her George Costanza "the jerk-store called!" moment at the next debate.

Old and irrelevant

Look, you can't pick up a deep understanding in human psychology in a matter of months. Trump has had to bargain and make tough deals with some of the most intelligent businessmen for decades now. Not only them, but everyone in show business too. It's safe to say at this point he has an extremely high level of natural social awareness that allows him to be one step ahead of pretty much everyone in any situation. He's seen it all before.

Clinton will get utterly destroyed by Trump and will be a stuttering mess, no matter who she has feeding her advice. I can't wait to witness it.

considering trump has spent his life negotiating multi-million dollar deals, all across the country and world i don't think he will have any problem with hillary. trump keeps his cool, is level headed, hillary gets triggered by everyone and everything that doesn't bow down to her. CiC forum where she gets her back up over the guy asking about her fuck up with classified material, and her mental state is getting worse by the day "WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD YOU MAY ASK!" she looks crazy, she talks crazy, she is going to fucking bomb in the debates.

>Because she's a hothead herself who roleplays a decent, mannered politician

The cognitive dissonance, it burnsssss!

>Trump is "acting" as is he has an huuuuuge ego
>Clinton is "acting" as if she's the school nerd

mysides

>intelligent
>businessmen

Oh, my...

Trump has either studied some form to a great extent or he has a master psychologist giving him advice. This is no problem

wtf, that makes perfect sense. what was their statements?

Clinton is a career politician and served as secretary of state and worked in congress. I think she also has plenty of negotiating experience. Just not in the interest of the people.

It's almost as if nearly everyone who talks about their interactions with these people in a more intimate setting confirm that...

>Wharton school of business
>high IQ
>runs dozens of businesses successfully

Come on CTR, you can do better.

This is legal, and I don't see anything wrong with it. Trump should do it too. Hillary just leak this shit to try to scare Trump, her "psychologist" advisors should have told her, this will not work. Seeing how tough Trump is, Hillary probably just shat herself, and more manic and afraid then ever.

>Female psychologists

How come women are shit at psychology? Men can analyze human behaviour and read emotions that women can't compete.

literally how can you argue against that

>expect the unexpected.

Trump isn't acting. He's a bonafide narcisist, arrogant douche. But it's his schtick.

Hillary cannot get involved in playground fights, it will destroy her like it did Jeb.

I know she's going to start out trying to be witty while poking fun at Trump, which is sound, but that would require her to keep her composure throughout the debate.

The women got visibly mad at Bernie Sanders, who was an absolute debating gentleman when it comes to U.S. politics. Trump is going to bait her so, so hard. And she's going to forget all of the little tricks she's going to cram into her head, or struggle to recollect them and start raving and ranting, which is NOT a good look for her.

What, you don't think businessmen are smart? Any one of us would sell away our souls if we tried to negotiate with the businessmen Trump does. And no that doesn't mean they can solve some super difficult math theories, it's the communication and humans relations sort of intelligence

Shillary buying psychologists just to get her through the debates. Sad!

No one is arguing that it's illegal, but that it just seems desperate.

Hillary has reportedly been preparing for months for the debate and has postponed it several times out of fear.

Trump has reported that he isn't preparing at all and is just going to treat it as business as usual.

Trump will eat her alive.

>deal with a woman as his sole adversary on the debate stage

This is why it won't work. They are working on an assumption that Trump hates women and is afraid of being undermined by a woman. This assumption is entirely fabricated by the left. They are believing their own lies and it is going to bite them in the ass.

Trump doesn't give a shit that Hillary is a woman. If she tries to undermine his masculinity all he has to do is show is masculine side by detailing the very real dangers we are facing. Shes setting a trap for herself.

Trump will win

Lol I remember this like it was yesterday. Too bad Cred Forums wasn't around back then.

>>runs dozens of businesses (to the ground) successfully

Come on, Palmer, you can do better

Really? She couldn't even win a debate against a half senile old man...

He only got into Wharton because he is a legacy.
And going to Ivy league really doesnt mean shit these days. I have a lot of friends there and I had much better grades. Also they tell me that plenty of people there are pretty retarded

I speak da trooths.

>win a debate
>they were even debating
Did you see those debates? They were a cute little elderly circle jerk

If the election thus far has been any indication, like, this is going to be the debate of the century. Even with no happenings it'd be worthwhile, but every day things have been steadily getting crazier, so something is going bonkers for sure during this.

Most businesses fail. A handful verses dozens counts as success. Given the shit hole you come from, I know you probably don't know what success looks like though.

Also, go ahead and list the "dozens" of businesses ran into the ground. Hell, just list one dozen.

Luckily Hillary surrounds herself with yes-men and they're probably all talking about small hand and Trump not being as rich as he says he is.

>psychologists

lmfao

just get a fucking persuader lmfao like just fucking learn how to influence

Businessmen like Trump (#notallbusinessmen) are bullies.
Bullies aren't smart, they're weaklings projecting a façade of strength
Bullies are brittle and can break at any moment.
Trump will fall apart epically on stage in front of 90 million people.

doenst matter how the debate will go, ccn reporter will just say how good she was

look at the mess DNC was, they actually thought it was better than RNC!

I'm calling it right now lads. This debate is where she'll drop her spaghetti all over the floor on live TV in front of 100 million voters, and Trump will take the lead.

The establishment, her supporters, her advisors, they know this. They know she doesn't stand a chance against Trump and an event like this can only work to her loss. That's why they're prepping her to be as defensive as possible, to minimize the damage and avoid being embarassed. But they'll fail. They'll be lucky if she doesn't work herself into a disgusting coughing fit.

>Hillary's advisors prepare for debates.avi

this. The majority wont even watch the debates. Just listen to CNNs summary of how well Hillary did and how racist Trump was

She can't stand for an hour.
She can't look straight.
She can't hold her farts in.
She can't talk without coughing.
> They bring in a Psychologist. Maybe she is just crumbling mentally.

Just like he was going to fall apart all those other times? Why will this time be different?

Still waiting on that list of dozens of business failures.

I'm predicting a Rubot style breakdown.

The list of Sgt she's preparing is utterly ridiculous, and utterly pointless given how unpredictable Danald is.

CHECKED! lets make it happen.

>Think out side the box

wtf? I really didn't expect her to say that about him.

Sorry, my Portuguese skype boyfriend is really fiesty.(and cute) He probably won't acknowledge me because he's ashamed, but he alerted me to this thread. All I have to say is that Hillary is gonna win

Been saying this for a while, Trump will win, but the media will claim Trump "bullied" her

>seeking insights about Mr. Trump's deepest insecuritie
>just gonna sit here and wait for those reports
>rattle rattle

Source?

>Source?
Read the post much?

Here's the NYT article
nytimes.com/2016/08/30/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-debate.html?_r=0

What time will the debate start?
Mountain time here

>Bullies aren't smart, they're weaklings projecting a façade of strength
>Bullies are brittle and can break at any moment.
>comparing trump's strategic attacks to childhood bullying
kek
I'm sorry you were bullied as a child user. maybe some heroin will make you feel better

these will be the most watched presidential debates in history, literally everyone I know, even completely apolitical people, are asking me where to watch it.

Everyone is wondering what Trump will say next or when Hillary will keel over.

OH SHIT!!!

>Hillary Clinton’s advisers are talking to Donald J. Trump’s ghostwriter of “The Art of the Deal,” seeking insights about Mr. Trump’s deepest insecurities

>Trump has severe attention problems and simply cannot take in complex information — he will be unable to practice for these debates
Says the writer of the Art of The Deal who has observed and worked close up with Trump

I can actually believe this, even though it's bait.

This doesn't really matter.

Hiss entire campaign has really shown why some lucky, few, people are billionaires.

The dude is on a different fucking level.

Call it 4D chess, call it whatever you want.

The only thing any opposition has been able to do through this whole process to hurt him was Khan.

He has had literally 1 goof.

Imo, he's going to crush HRC.

She's reaching into that Soros funded bank account to pull out everything she can.

At most she'll be able to get him to admit he's mad at our government and that's why he's running.

Wouldn't the majority of Americans, in either side, say they aren't pleased with our government over the last few decades?

TRUMP BTFO?

Please we all know Hillary is asleep right now and she is just going to wear an earpiece to the debates.

She is way to doped up to make thoughtful arguments and when she is sober she seisures the fuck out.

What other times? Nobody in the GOP field wanted to attack Trump and had nothing to attack Trump with, they all hoped they'd be the one left standing and Trump would stay at 8%.
Primary debates are junior league. Trump's going to varsity now.

About #2, let's see:
Chapter 11s
Trump Taj Mahal
Trump's Castle Casino
Trump Plaza Casino
Trump Plaza Hotel
Trump Hotels and Casinos Resorts
Trump Entertainment Resorts

Business ventures that failed or are ailing
Trump Steaks
GoTrump (online travel site)
Trump Airlines
Trump Vodka
Trump Mortgage
Trump: The Game
Trump Magazine
Trump University
Trump Ice (bottled water)
The New Jersey Generals (pro football team)
Tour de Trump (bicycle race)
Trump Network (nutritional supplements)
Trumped! (syndicated radio spot)

And before someone mentions "but so few among 511 companies", most of those are exist for tax """management""".

Donald Trump uses psychological warfare techniques in his prepared speeches.

National convention speech, Foreign policy speech, Phyllis Schlafly funeral speech etc.

His speeches are mostly written by Stephen Miller
and probably with help from Newt Gingrich

I would like to learn more about this Stephen Miller and what his background is. he seems like an extremely talented man. But most of all i would like to know where the overt Jungian psychology in his prepared speeches is coming from. The fact that jungian psychology is used as a means to swing public opinion is somewhat a secret in an on itself.

It would not surprise me if the psychological techniques i see Trump using are coming from this Genera Flynn who is apparently very close to Trump.

>BTFOing Gore with a single nod

No wonder he won.

He's already said that he'd prefer the debate to be respectful but he's going to respond to her tone.

IOW he is going to absolutely destroy her.

I can't wait for her to break into a coughing spasm, partially recover, attempt to speak, and then break back into a wracking cough, while Trump grins and says "It's OK, go ahead and finish..."

>it is like watching an alien try to imitate human speech
lol this.

->trying to rally the troops
Ok achmed

Again, most businesses fail. And while some of those 511 are for tax purposes, that doesn't discount the ones that aren't. Still a better rate than average. There's also this whole thing about him actually being quite wealthy and owning a lot of property, his successes are tangible and right in everyone's face.

Whats wrong with (You)

>What other times? Nobody in the GOP field wanted to attack Trump and had nothing to attack Trump with
Nearly every debate, nearly every mainstream media source doing everything but calling him Hitler(with some calling him Hitler), those insisting he'd fall apart after losing Iowa, that his campaign was unraveling after Manafort left. Are you literally retarded?

he's a refugee welcome kind of german,
you've got a lot of those to purge.

His biggest failures were the casinos, but other than that, he's very successful.

The "failure" of other things like steaks, airline, magazine, etc... are part and parcel of entrepreneurship.

It's hard to explain how this works unless you've started your own business, but basically you "shotgun" a bunch of low investment exploratory ventures / technologies. You monitor which ones are doing good and which ones are doing bad. When one of them does good, you pump all your resources into that one and drop all the other bad ones.

Thats such a good song and music video. Frontier Psychiatry!

>refugee
K Mohamed.

I'm sure they're being completely honest about what was said during the "interview" (assuming it ever happened) and they're not exaggerating or just flat out lying.

Donald Duck is great in his own right:

youtu.be/95_SpX-jnRE

periscope.tv/JOSHUAHOLMES777/1yNGanBdMORJj

wat will you do to him when trump winz?

be honest

forgot the pic is all, faggot

we are immune to dildolect

do goddamn not betray euros
no more assassinations
no more hyperinflation
we see (((you)))
we see what lies were told the last time someone tried for peace and freedom from kike bank and media rule.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE

DOESN'T MATTER.

She's going to have her earpiece in being fed by professional debaters and speechwriters.

You think for a second a Clinton isn't going to cheat?

If anyone seriously believes Trump isn't also being prepped for the debates by professionals they're retarded.

>periscope.tv/JOSHUAHOLMES777/1yNGanBdMORJj
Fuck this google

Autism: the post

It means she's not confident, the keks are getting to her.

I suggest we meme her to death about her coughs. Coughs like that can get worse when you think too much about them, so if we get her insecure she might have coughing fits. Repeating numerals confirm.

lol turkroach not liking to be called skittles.

yes,
you're the kind to wear a 'refugee welcome' shirt.

The teacher told him no, so I never heard it.

I do disagree with the idea of psychology being a psuedoscience though. The only reason this endures is because of how young psychology is and that people can get away with being snake oil salesmen specializing in things like "positive psychology". Meanwhile you have evolutionary psychologists, clinical psychologists and neuropsychologists all operating off of the same scientific rules of observation and data gathering as everyone else. It also doesn't help that researchers like to bend the data to fit their theory better, and despite that being a problem in literally all fields of science, people in other fields like to point to it like it invalidates the entire field. A more accurate statement would be that within the field of professional psychologists, there exist many frauds and people practicing pseudoscience, but psychology itself is still a science.

Also we steal their funding like greedy little mind Jews, so we don't exactly ingratiate ourselves very well.

words, only words...

>you're the kind to wear a 'refugee welcome' shirt.
What makes you say that frogbro?

>insecurities

sounds like a neocom cockroach alright

It doesn't matter what the Democrats do or who they hire to prop up Hillary. At the end of the day, Hillary's greatest obstacle is herself. She has a massive ego, and after serving in government for 30+ years, she has nothing to show for it. Her only line of attack will be talking points and saying
>"IM NOT TRUMP!"

What's Trump's response?
Hillary's own record. It's that devastating to her. And the moment he starts bringing up her scandals and wrongdoings, it doesn't matter how much Jedi mind-trick training she's received, she will take offense and that big fat tsunami ego of hers will come pouring into the forefront. The same ego that made her call 25% of Americans 'deplorable' and make a ranting six-minute video of her yelling demands for support from labor unions.

>Autists for example have incredibly low EQ.
And yet I somehow managed to cum in a woman's pussy.

>And yet I somehow managed to cum in a woman's pussy.
Congratulations are in order

To be fair my statement isnt 100% correct as autism is a massive spectrum rather than a one size fits all diagnosis.

>this one awkward moment is considered famous

Holy shit this is nothing compared to the Trump circus we've had this election

>the twin towers came down under bush
>Ted Cruz's dad assassinated JFK
>Ted Cruz is a pussy
>Ben Carson is pathological
>LOW. ENERGY.
>lock her up!
>I like people who weren't captured
>fucking riots over political rallies
>blood coming out of her you know where
>Pocahontas
>somebody's doing the raping

The list never ends.

feels

This. She's going to try and bring the bantz and trump will just chuckle at her and act presidential.

Love how they are so clearly confused when she doesn't praise Hillary or bas Trump.
>oh fuck this is not going how it should what do we do now?

t. some mudslime in portgual sucking on spaniard cock.

*bash

They'll call him an alcoholic. Trump has a really sour spot on that because of his dead brother, and that's going to get him to lose it.

>tfw Hillary announces "If you like your Pepe, you can keep your Pepe."

Reverse psychology

>0000
Kek has spoken.

>hey'll call him an alcoholic.
Trump doesnt drink

Yeah, but they can always play the "It's genetic" and therefore "He may cave in under the pressure of the presidency". Could tie it into Trump going into that mental health retreat during the bankrupty process that he's not good under prolonged pressure.

>which is sound,
It's not sound, because shes not capable of doing it in a good way
Trump will respond and people will laugh & clap.

And risk Hillary sound more like an inhuman scumbag that she already looks like? Lose all those SJW votes?
I doubt it

Oh, that's the kike who's been drawing up hate-speech laws for the US congress, and tries to have them passed every year.

>Lose all those SJW votes?
Depends on how she goes about it. She could easily ricochet the genetic disposition for alcoholism into a "Democrats would rather rehabilitate these people, while evil republicans would rather let them die or wait until they do something illegal and punish them!"
And I have a feeling that Hillary isn't going to be trying to increase her own votes in the debate, per say, she's more likely to try to reduce Trumps votes.

Is that supposed to be an argument, little pepe?

Thank god. Psychology is the ultimate pseudo-science, can't wait to see her try to implement all this pseudo-intellectual BS and watch it fly back in her face.

>...the moderator will confirm Hillary, Trump will dismiss the moderator with a funny quip, everyone will laugh, and any time it happens again Trump will return to quip from earlier so the situation is defused every time a contradiction comes up. Trump comes off as amiable and friendly while maintaining presidential air and Hillary remains a shrill robot that is also annoyingly nit-picky.

fix'd

it will be right if you
>replace "trump" with "hillary"
>replace "hillary" with "trump"
like this:
Hillary will be able to do it for 30 minutes. Then Trump will point to a Hillary contradiction, Hillary will deflect, the moderator will confirm Trump, Hillary will start losing her shit(literally), start interrupting Trump, the moderators will start taking time out of Hillary for speaking on Trump's time, Hillary will start to huff, and puff, and go blood orange, and Trump will just smile.

Also, everybody knows Hillary is some kind of weird schizoid robot. Trying to get a robot to understand human emotions and thought is like filling up your car with apple juice. I can't wait to watch Hillary go "WHY AREN'T MY PSYCHOLOGY WORKING?" and collapse right there on the spot

>can't wait to see her try to implement all this pseudo-intellectual BS and watch it fly back in her face.
lol
>Trump: We're going to build a wall, it's going to be a great wall, and Americans are going to build it
>*Crowd goes wild*
>Hillary: Yeah, a wall, a barrier, kind of like the emotional barrier your mother put up when she would deny you affection?
>*Crowd goes silent*
>*Coughing fit while flipping through pages of scripted psychobabble*

no matter what they give her she's going to deliver it like a cunt robot, trump will be charismatic and #REKT her with ease

Anyone who lives near the debates should get mobilized

Show up outside the event with noise makers, strobe flashlights and air horns. Pretend that you're a Clinton supporter. When she enters the arena bomb her with lights and noise in hopes of triggering a seizure

If you're lucky enough to get into the debates start coughing every time she gets the chance to speak.

I would also suggest yelling the names of people she has killed and the names of Bill Clinton's rape victims

You're fucking delusional.

>*Crowd goes wild*
I think you're hugely overestimating the crowd at these debates

It won't help her much. She might be ready for one single counter-attack at some point but he's going to overwhelm her with wit and she's going to underestimate him with all of this "special knowledge" she thinks she's coming to that debate with. Guaranteed she cowers behind the "don't bully me!" scream at debate 1 or early in #2. She's so fucked.

>*Crowd goes mild*
Is that better?
>Hillary says some psychobable
>Prerecorded cheering track that gets cut off abruptly

literally laughed out loud at how obviously false this is

Kek. Yeah, that's more like it.

Like some modestly intelligent psychologists could even begin to understand Trump's vast intelligence.

>to understand Trump's vast intelligence.
Let's not get into wishful thinking here

>Trump can call the Democrats out for blatant anti-semitism if they attack the Jews in his family. The goy don't realize that because they're converts they're fake Jews, never accepted among the kike elite, and that they've not birthed actual Jewish children. Trump will use that to his advantage if they're foolish enough to bring it up.

you are totally delusional, as is the guy that made this post.

This first 'debate' isn't going to be a 'debate'.

It's just a Q&A with both on stage at the same time.

Maybe she should employ scientists to help her an edge over rigor mortis.

The best neurologists are probably already working to make sure she doesn't show symptoms of that Parkinson's.

His IQ is at least 156

And where did you take that number from?

trump has spent his entire life in front of the camera, talking to people, debating with people, and dealing with people.

hillary has done none of that

trump will utterly destroy her on monday

>hillary has done none of that
Kek. That's literally been her job for the past 20 years

why hasnt she done a good job at it then, ahmed?

Considering she's running for president and leading in the polls Id say she has Burger

i meant in the past 20 years retard

>germany
>relevant in american politics

it doesnt matter to me what you have to say either, not like you can vote in our elections anyway lmao

thats also implying you arent CTR with a gerministan proxy. the fact you have 40 posts under your ID means youre in full damage control mode

Desperate. Your turn.

>Relevant
Why the fuck do I need to be relevant? Im merely stating facts here.
>it doesnt matter to me what you have to say either
Then you're clearly a huge moron
>not like you can vote in our elections anyway lmao
Kek. And I dont give a shit
>the fact you have 40 posts under your ID
This is my thread you dumb cunt

>facts
not facts. CTR then, im guessing
>le moron meme xD
not really. im calling you out, ahmed
>voting
so it doesnt matter to me what your opinion is because you arent from here. you can say whatever you want, its not like it matters. you cant vote for hillary, so therefor i dont care. trump will win, and you will continue to be raped my migrants. simple, isnt it?
>your thread
so yeah, you are making an absurd amount of posts arguing with people who disagree with you. i stated my opinion, and you replied and are now getting smug.

>arguing with people who disagree with you
Lurk more monkey

Also what in Gods green earth makes you think for a second that I would ever vote for Hillary if I was an American?

>not refuting my points besides that

so im right then? sweet. you earned your pay for today CTR, enjoy your $1.50!

Pretty sure you're a paid Trump shill at this point. I simply refuted the point that Hillary has no experience in public speaking. Never underestimate your enemy.

>what in Gods green earth makes you think for a second that I would ever vote for Hillary if I was an American?
Your flag, IMO.

>your flag
>all germans are the same
Shows how much you know

Psychologists are all huge lefties and can't understand someone like Trump. If a 20-year-old Trump had gone into a psychologists office and said "I'm going to do this, this, and this" (all things we know he's done) they would say he had delusions of grandeur. They can't believe in successful people. They think success is luck, like all lefties.

>mfw I identify as German (Though I do have some muttiness due to my weak racemixing ancestors)
>mfw I don't bring it up much anymore when people ask because Germany has become a laughing stock lately
I know, I know....Roses can sprout from sidewalk cracks sometimes... But still....

Does he fuck your ass or do you fuck his?

Trips of truth. You can't deconstruct someone you don't understand. And they're all running with the "lucky hitler hypothesis" and just think he's a spastic megalomaniac, like a mustache-twirling cartoon villain. Anyone examining him with that sort of bias isn't going to be able to make a decent analysis whatsoever.

Plus this sort of psychology is freudian kike bullshit where they say stuff like "OY VEY HE HAS AN AUTHORITARIAN PERSONALITY ITS ANUDDA SHOAH"

>"Pepe!" at illary's rally

>I don't bring it up much anymore when people ask because Germany has become a laughing stock lately
Because of memes on Cred Forums?
Kek. Dont act like a cuck m8, c'mon.

Does youtube not work properly for anyone?

Shadilay my friend

Well the other 95% reason I don't bring it up is because I'm a social recluse, and my anime waifus don't tend to ask.

It's not all memes on Cred Forums though.

THE DELEGATES, DUBYA
>walks forward

When will the debate take place?

Can't wait

tfw we see a Trump we've never seen before, and Hilary makes herself look like a fool (more so)

This Monday. Not sure on the time, just keep an eye on Cred Forums

Since most areas of psychology are no real Science, this is a win for us, since she is spending Money on some Voodoo nonsense and not on something really affective. The over paid idiots will likley have no clue and pretend to know something they don't and Sabotage her bad campain even more.

So in other words she's seeing a shrink? If crooked Hillary can't face up to a debate without therapy, how can she lead America? Sad!

>we steal their funding like greedy little mind Jews

>2016 Debate begins
>News stations start broadcasting
>Some intern hijacks the sound studio
>Plays this on the intercom

youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

Exclude clinical psychologist and it will be somewhat accurate. It is a pseudosience in most sub disciplines, many psychologists are really Bad at interpreting empirical data and many in Social Psychology/ clinical Psychology deliberatly fake it. So the disciplines which are not more fraud than not are really Biology/ chemistry/informatics, but all this is far away from chemicaly Treatments which aim at the Source of the Problem or prediction and analysation methods which reliable predict humans in complex interactions.

Then she has a lower EQ & IQ than you do, congratulations user, she was made for you.