Armageddon Preparation:

>What is Armageddon?
Armageddon is a very literal place, it's near where the city of jerusalem is (if I remember correctly). Here the "end of world" scenario is supposed to happen. There will be two opposing forces that meet to have their final battle.

>What will happen?
On that day Christ will come down with his angels of death and reap the souls of the wicked, all across the earth. Both armies will be smitten by him for their sins, for neither of them is the right side.

Other urls found in this thread:

raptureready.com/featured/chambers/jc11.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pTXUFu-_I-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What are the signs of the end?
1: There will be war in every land in the world, whether that be through terrorism or actual people landing on our beaches, I do not know.

2: There will be more natural disasters. Some might know that on the west coast of the United States, a long awaited earthquake is supposed to happen. It’s going to be one of the largest one in the U.S’s history. I assume this will be part of, or near the beginning of the natural disaster signs.

3: 3 days of darkness are supposed to happen right before the coming of Christ. No light will be able to shine during these three days, I don’t know how this is possible. My best guess would be that the moon will somehow stay in the sun’s way for three days. I guess there could be many dark clouds that hang over the earth, I’m not sure.

4. The voice of our lord will be heard by all the inhabitants on earth. I’m don’t have a full knowledge on how this is going to happen, but I may be inclined to give some opinion on it. My first guess would be that god will speak his voice to all the people on the earth straight to their minds. My second guess would that there would be a group of preachers that will go to every land and speak the words of the lord (Missionaries? Jehovah's witness/Mormons?).

5. If the latter of the #4 is true, that means that all nations will accept people coming into their countries. North Korea would not be immune from this. I guess it could be spread through the internet as well.

6. The spread of Satan's lies will increase as the time comes. The 10 commandments will start to be ignored by more and more people near the coming? Still not sure about this one.

7. By my research and guesss I would say that there will be more riots and murders in the latter days. You may see that already.

There might be more signs, but I’m not sure if they are true, or if they would make sense to those that don’t study them.

>How should I prepare?
Even this one I would have to make a guess on, giving a few words of advice. Here is a list of what you should have if the time arises.
1: Guns in case there are criminals(very likely).
2: Food storage, just in case there are is a lack of food. Water storage would also be recommended.
3: Safely secure your house. If you live in an apartment, do whatever you can to stay safe. Refer to #1.
4: Save money in case there is a need of an emergency. I’m not sure if money is needed as the economy will be in turmoil. Do in as a safety measure.
5: If on medication, slowly stock up on it. If not on medication, save some first aid kit materials.
6: Basic camping gear could be helpful if you have to abandon your base. Backpack, tent, sleeping bag, flashlight(might not need), water purifier. Basic needs.

The thing is, are you ready for Christs return?
Did you repent?
Are you ready to test your faith to the limit?

>>Common questions
>Do you believe this?
Yes. Call me stupid, but I would rather be safe than sorry.

>I don’t have money to prepare, how would I get any of this?
That’s why I said to save. Even if it’s $5 a month (or equivilent to europeans). You might even look out for discounts, those would be helpful too.

>What kind of food should I get?
Grains and oats are a must need. Those will last a long time and won’t rot. I would suggest to learn how to cook on a fire as well.

>How much food/water should I save?
Upto 3 months. Sound like a lot, but you will be able to live off of that for 6 months if need be.

>Why should i do this if I’m going to die anyway?
You don’t have to, just a suggestion. If you are religious in anyway you should repent.

>I’m an atheist, I don’t believe in any of this. Why should I listen to you?
You don’t have to. This post is for those that are careful, and if it does happen, they will be secure because of it.

>What if I’m not in the right religion?
God will only kill the wicked. If you are even the least bit of a believer and you follow the commandments, I believe he is merciful and will spare you so that you might be able to learn more.

>tl;dr
Prepare for the end of the world, it might come soon, or it could be a hundred’s of years from now. Just asking for you to be careful, and make your own opinion.

>Ending notes:
The information that I have compiled in this post is based on what I have heard from historians and preachers from all religions. Some facts may be false, it may be all be true. I don’t know for sure, I’m just telling you to be careful.

Good luck /pol, and be careful. I love each one of you, and just hope for the best. I

f you have any more questions feel free to ask, I’ll answer them to the best of my ability. If I miss your question, it would be by accident, it’s already in the post, or you’re just an idiot (can’t do much about that last one).

We may only hope.

I wasn't very religious until quite recently.
I beleive the end of days is gradually approaching.
We must beg for the forgiveness of sins, to which Christ died for.

I think GOD is mostly a scientist user. Mostly.

what happens if u dont repent tho

If you don't repent, you'll be tossed into the eternal fires of hell.
We don't have much time.
You don't have to be extremely religious.
Just pray for the forgiveness of sins.

Armageddon is confused with the ARYANDIED.

It's not Armageddon it's just Megido, the Ar is part used to denote battle

Answered in the OP. Christ and his angels will reap the souls of the Wicked.

idk how to do that

You pray.
Surely you know how to pray, right?

If Armageddon happens, isn't the final judgement right around the corner according to the Bible? Why would you need to prepare supplies and weapons here on Earth if you're going to Heaven?

So, if we just make sure we never step foot into the middle east again this can't ever happen? Great, just let those savages kill each other and wall off the civilized world in the meanwhile

hehe

The picture is what you're referring to.

If you want to survive to see the end.

christfag larpers GET THE FUCK OUT

you literally believe and base your life around the writings of some caveman kikes that lived 2000 years ago

how fucking bluepilled can you get?

Do you think the bowls of wrath will be at the same time as the trumpets? they kinda look the same

I want to see the end.
To see all existence die would be the final step in religious enlightenment before meeting the Lord himself.

not really desu. not sure what to say

>So, if we just make sure we never step foot into the middle east again this can't ever happen?
It's prophosied to happen. Whether if be the U.S or another country.
Probably.

the last trumpet
19And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

the last bowl of wrath

>17And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. 18And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 19And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. 20And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. 21And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

What's the point? I'm sure you'll be able to see every last detail from the sky and not have your family starving for months in some filth ridden bunker or basement.

>3 days of darkness are supposed to happen right before the coming of Christ. No light will be able to shine during these three days, I don’t know how this is possible. My best guess would be that the moon will somehow stay in the sun’s way for three days. I guess there could be many dark clouds that hang over the earth, I’m not sure.
yellowstone, triggered by the cascadia megathrust earthquake
>oh fuggg

Acepting death is the only option, no alternatives

>What's the point?
You have to find that answer yourself. I would personally want to see christ while I'm still on earth.

Just ask for forgiveness, and read The Bible.

People may be saved after the rapture though
raptureready.com/featured/chambers/jc11.html

The point is, if you are a true follower of God, you will survive the Armageddon.

Just in case you won't see Him after? I know my answer. I'm just trying to figure out yours.

An eternity doing nothing sound boring af

Is this info in The Bible? Where are you getting this?

>Is this info in The Bible? Where are you getting this?
First paragraph in the ending notes.

>God will only kill the wicked. If you are even the least bit of a believer and you follow the commandments, I believe he is merciful and will spare you so that you might be able to learn more.
Why? Would an atheist that tries to follow what The Bible says be ok?

Of course you will die.
But you'll survive the war.
And you'll be sent to heaven.

yea, verily....these days are the beginnings of judgment......the king is coming!!

>Why? Would an atheist that tries to follow what The Bible says be ok?
Repenting is part of believing.

>Guns in case there are criminals(very likely).
>The 10 commandments will start to be ignored by more and more people

topkek you murderous ass

Also, i think if a god would actually toss people into a lake of fire to suffer for all eternity it is our duty to protect ourselves from it.
I wouldn't be comfortable living in heaven if that above was the case.

Well, I have to head to work, if anyone would like to take over answering questions, it would be appreciated.

Semitic mythology is the worst.
>2016
>not preparing for Ragnarok

>Happening
fifth trumpet already been blown
youtube.com/watch?v=pTXUFu-_I-8

I don't think it's in the spirit of Christianity to prepare for Armageddon in that way. There's going to be a big end time battle, I don't think it's climactic for you to sit in a cave and wait it over.

OP bailed, so here's where I wanted to take him:

If God is coming back to take you to Heaven, there's no reason to prepare for the end. You're already taken care of, right? We can take it a step further by asking if God forgives suicide and still lets you into Heaven, then why not do it?

God doesn't forgive suicide, though. You can't ask for forgiveness if you're dead. Plus, only Protestants believe in the rapture. Everyone else is expecting to live under the world of Satan's (direct) dark power until it's all sweeped aside.

My statement was aimed at them. You Catholics have covered those bases to keep the sheep tithing.

its probably this, jesus said he would come as a thief in the night , just like the flood with noah , for the people not in the boat it was to late while noah and senpai was safe

>religion in current year
top kek as they say