OK. Cred Forums heres some questions out of interest. Please answer yes or no for each

OK. Cred Forums heres some questions out of interest. Please answer yes or no for each.

Is Donald TRUMP racist?
Are you racist?
Would you/Will you vote for TRUMP?

Wtf is that shit

Its not racist its a shared opinion based on facts and actions by the opposite party

Donald Trump is not a racist
I am a racist
I would vote for him if I could

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

No.
No.
Yes.

no
no
yes

No
Absolutely
Absolutely

>skypes
>googles
>fire

>I don't think he is racist
>I don't know, does a bear shit in the woods, most people are racist in some form or another so that word means nothing to me
>Yeah

Looks like chicken parts.

>Is Donald TRUMP racist?
No.
>Are you racist?
No.
>Would you/Will you vote for TRUMP?
Probably not.

OP here. Thats true, all people are definitely racist but what I would say is would you describe yourself as racist. Like admit it.

No
Yes
Yes.

racism as a concept does not exist. racism is a jewish code word for "it is unacceptable to have natural reactions to your territory being encroached upon by filthy savages"

Like I said, I don't care if you think I am a racist thats fine I am a racist then, if not then I am not racist. I really don't give a shit. On another note, I thought the left now preaches that race is a social construct so by that definition, race doesn't exist so neither does racism. I just find it hard to convince oneself of such mental gymnastics inorder to subscribe to the current leftist doctrine.

Its still a word that means something, as a concept it doesnt exist. It just isnt as bad as suggested.

maybe
yes
yes

Yes I am a huge racist. All my neighbors are black while Hillary lives in a town with 28 black people and Trump lives in Manhattan. We are all such huge racists compared to your moral authority Queen Shatpants.

fuck off. im not a hillary shill. my point if anything is why do we try and pretend like trump isnt racist when we wouldnt care ourselves.

No
No
Yes

Clinton is a corrupt career politician, who will enable massive rip offs like bank bail outs and another Enron fit her wealthy donors.
I don't give a shit who runs against her. I'm not voting for trump, I'm voting against Clinton, based purely on economics and her long history of scandals.

No
Yes
Probably

Sorry I called you CTR

Dude what the fuck, it's under 2 months to the election and you're just NOW asking these fucking questions?

Lurk more retard, don't give this census goof any fucking answers. Sage

>Is Donald TRUMP racist?
No
>Are you racist?
No
>Would you/Will you vote for TRUMP?
I would

no
no
yes

In fact, the left-wing attempt to cast him as a racist is part of why I will vote for him.

Guarantee you that every white person who has ever attempted to join in any discussion about race issues has been branded a "racist" regardless of his position.

I'm the most inclusive person I know. I don't give a shit about ethnicity. But I'm "racist" because I don't support Affirmative Action. I'm "racist" because I don't want open borders.

We're all sick of the left-wing's bullshit.

Voting Trump and ignoring the Boys Who Cried Racist.

No
Yes
Yes

Nigger
No
Nigger

leafcunt piss off

>no
>to some degree, not enought to hate a person but enough to lower my expectations before meeting
>yes

No
No
Yes

No matter how much people rail against the wall, they know damn well it would curb drug trafficking and illegal migrant statistics. The state I'm in has been devastated by the retraction of the industrial sector. Fuck H1B visas as well.

The term racist has lost all its meaning. It's supposed to mean white supremacist and should be associated with racial hatred. Putting your own people's needs above the rest of the world's 7 billion is not racist no matter how faggot commies want to paint it.

It's really too bad that people like you are allowed to exist. Fucking shill cunt.

wall, if it worked, would probably help mexicans desu, the biggest problem they have is sustained drug routes into america which helps gangs.

Board splitting shill thread here

Dumbass collecting consensus data that could easily be figured out by lurking

Basic questions the everyone who browses this board knows

Claims a wall will help mexicans

Shill infiltrator, be warned

Fuck off sage

will you fuck off you autist, literally what is harmful about this thread. you are just running around like a headless chicken

if you want to refute my point about the wall then go ahead.