So you can admit the cops actually fucked up this time right?

So you can admit the cops actually fucked up this time right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOSELcrJ7Kw
dailywire.com/news/9382/heres-photo-keith-scotts-gun-–-one-his-family-said-james-barrett#modal
youtube.com/watch?v=hY8cEZJ_8wg
youtube.com/watch?v=-_R59LCjMVc
youtube.com/watch?v=gtD-4LFrjhM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

sage

Non-compliance isn't a valid reason to use lethal force

Entitlements are over 25% of the US' budget. 10 cops getting paid administrative leave for doing their jobs and protecting themselves is literally a non-arguement.

Sage.

Actually it is when they are armed

Shooting non violent suspects is protecting themselves now?

Except he was unarmed?

>Still believing it was a book

They did not fuck up there though.

I know eh how racist, don't these bigots know he's was carrying a book? He a good boy he dindu nuthin etc etc

But you don't pay any taxes.

Don't forget to check the flag.

No.

sage

Okay.

I still don't admit the cops actually fucked up this time, which was your original point.

sage

He had a gun you fucking leaf.

Oh shit I forgot.

Everytime a black man gets killed they were obviously acting violently and deserved it because Cred Forums just wants a world where you can shoot black guys on sight for being black.

What proof is there he actually had a gun other than "white man said so and it was an evil ooga booga man so it must be true."

leaf

if anything the whole incident is a clear indictment of female cops

>Shooting non violent suspects is protecting themselves now?

you have to leave the details to the jury, can't rely on media for truth unfortunately, for all we know there wasn't even a shooting, why should I believe there was because the retard box said so?

sorry not following

No because he was running to the car

I am at this point convinced that canadia has gone to shit literally because of meme magic.

Everyone keeps memeing that canadians are just a fucking leaf, and lo and behold...

Meme magic is a double edged sword, it seems.

>Entitlements are over 25% of the US' budget.
Really? Here it's 27 billion reais (9 billion dollars, more or less) and everybody is mad. The olympics alone were more expensive.

>Non-compliance isn't a valid reason to use lethal force

Of course it is you fucking queer.

>you will never shoot a nigger
Why live?

Look if the Googles hate this country so much and they hate us so much. They can leave.

Wait are we talking about Keith Scott here?

Nah man I was talking about that Crutcher dude

if cops killed all of the googles the world would be a better place.

prove me wrong.
protip: you can't.

He had a gun you retard just because it doesn't fit your narrative doesn't change the facts

fucking this.

so sick of shills using Canadian proxies

Range ban leaf IPs NOW, Hiroshimoot.

except the niggers at BLM were saying "we're going to riot until the US is bankrupt and has no money left"

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=kOSELcrJ7Kw

>I don't understand why cops would not want someone who is uncooperative to go reach back inside their car!

She's charged with manslaughter you fucking idiot lead. She made a mistake. Everyone already agrees. Guy was a fucktard and not listening but she should have let main cop taze him.

the lady who shot the nig is being charged with murder

police are not robots they fuck up every now and then, but not as often as BLM thinks

>people who care about dindu shootings
>paying taxes

>Being this retarded

Only a leaf.

So the moment you say "no" to an officer he should just put a bullet right through your head?

>Walking away slowly with his hands in the air

Hey you know, maybe they could've tried let's say, tackling him to the ground, tasing him, the many many other ways to apprehend someone non-lethally.

Why are niggers always wearing some gaudy chain on their neck? Jesus.

That was a fuck up because the cop was a woman. Women shouldn't be police officers.

Stop everyone
This is a troll thread
You're being trolled

Killing a filthy nigger is never a fuck up.

>So the moment you say "no" to an officer he should just put a bullet right through your head?

No, he should put a bullet in your head the moment you're caught black handed, but he's being kind and giving you the chance to comply. Just stop being a fucking criminal.

fucking /thread

Where is the evidence of a gun?

Cred Forums can't defend this, so they shift the reasoning to say women shouldn't be cops.

>hate crimes
race had nothing to do with it

The nigger was digging around in his pockets before he was shot, once with a tazer and once with a gun
Maybe if he wasn't on PCP
And that you CAN verify
He would have had the proper faculties to realize he shouldn't be digging around in his pockets when he has guns drawn on him

People are talking about two different shootings in this thread.

The book guy was justified, the one where the nig was just being dumb wasn't. that female cop cracked and deserves getting charged

why do so many people believe that analogizing/contrasting/conflating two completely separate ideas, events or things, usually using a meme to do so, is a cogent way to argue?

dailywire.com/news/9382/heres-photo-keith-scotts-gun-–-one-his-family-said-james-barrett#modal

Police aren't necessary if you have the 2nd amendment.

Traffic control and medial emergency services are.

Special forces on standby for special situations.

And the justice administration system is necessary, but is in dire need of an overhaul, cleansing of corruption, which stems from and is doubly true from the political system, which is pure corruption at this point; the social contract between the people and the government has been broken long ago.

But really, fuck the police. They are no longer guardians, or defenders. They are purely enforcers.

people are fucking retarded, what do you expect?

sigh, in know

it was more of a rhetorical question than anything else

No.
The woman fucked up. Not the cops.
One female officer.

The male drew his tazer and fired, the female shot him in cold blood. She was charged and the cops have done all they can to admit wrong doing and be transparent.

This is actually a sad story, imao. I've never feared for my life though because you don't argue with people who are pointing guns at you, and they almost always don't shoot.
I've been arrested, mugged twice (once in a foreign country), and threatened by an ex gf new fuck toy, all at gunpoint.
My life isn't worth the argument. I'd rather lose the argument and not be filled with lead.

>blacks
>paying taxes
god one leaf.

>the one where the nig was just being dumb wasn't
Back to plebbit
Contrary to the media's reports, you can see him with his arms down moment's before he was shot. That's after minutes of him acting eratically due to the PCP in his system

The female officer fucked up and was charged, what more do you want?

thread

youtube.com/watch?v=hY8cEZJ_8wg
> Toronto

over half actually

Cops always fuck up. They're generally awful people and the power warps their personalities. That being said, if niggers didn't exist, white people would have cleaned up the cops' act by now. White people are besieged so they've given cops a license to kill.

>sigh
Back to where you came from.

Nah, just a few tards with low mental capacity. They see that leaf shitposting is expected so they conform to the shit mould.

There's low life in every country m8.

Every cop to be punished for what a minority of them do, most of the time for good reasons.

You mean law ENFORCEMENT officers are ENFORCING the law, thereby acting as ENFORCERS as the profession title LAW ENFORCEMENT implies?

Woah, dude.

>Everyone already agrees.

Cred Forums will never ever ever ever side with the black guy in a police shooting.

Jesus Christ...

This.

It's not about the cops.
It's about Amerifats being criminal scum that got kicked out of Europe.

Philandro Castile.

Serously, you are shaming us non-tard leafs

not an argument

Which one would you rather have as your next door neighbor?

As far as I could tell from the videos he has his hands up the entire time

Stop being such a fucking racist. Go kill yourself.

The law is utterly corrupt, dumbfuck

Not defending niggers or general scum either.

This country is a fucking mess

LEAF

Both so I could kill the nigger and rape the woman.

the difference is that food stamps are helping vermin live and reproduce while paying for cops helps exterminating that very same vermin

>Cred Forums will never ever ever ever side with the black guy in a police shooting.
I side with the guy who shot Scott in Charlotte.

You got us mixed up with Auscunts

I wasn't making an argument.

I'm telling OP that I don't agree with his premise.

No.

sage

I thought police brutality was a race issue? Funny how we drop that when the shooter is black, now it's just "police brutality." Really makes me think.

No, those are Australians.

47% of the country pays no income tax. I'm betting the guy who made this poster did not as well

The difference is, police officers pay taxes while they contribute to society by risking their lives wrangling these savages everyday. Niggers not only contribute nothing to society but their entire lives are drains on the rest of society.

I have no issues paying for paid vacations for these brave men to continue the good fight keeping these chimps under control.

Tulsa guy didnt have a gun.

Anyways leaf. It was reasonably to believe that he was reaching for something since he went over to the drivers side door. He was not listening since police would not tell him to walk over there so he was non complying.

This is a video of another man who was doing anything till he reached into his driver side door. He was just dancing!

youtube.com/watch?v=-_R59LCjMVc

>society offers welfare but no police force
oh yeah, I'm sure that would be one beautiful prosperous society. lel

do leftists even think about what they imply or are they actually retarded?

Shh, Arsetrians are not very bright, just like Polish.

I hate this numale shit where people are scared to commit to a statement and turn it into a question instead. You're a faggot.

Lol, their tax dollars. Gotta have a job to pay taxes.

Why don't you enlighten us then, faggot?

So we move from fuck law enforcement for enforcing the law to the law is corrupt.

SICK GOAL POST MOVING BRO

But a law where dumbasses doing dumb shit (probably like you) getting put in their place is not corrupt, which is the topic at hand. Try to keep up.

Polish diaspora?
I don't see any other reason why you should be that butthurt over me calling Poles idiots (which they all are)

>The law is utterly corrupt
How so?

If someone is acting outside of the law, franky they are not Cops and thus cops cannot be blamed for those actions.

Even if they call themselve cops, have a badge saying their a cop and treated as Cops in their community, that is not what being a cop is about so Cops cannot be held responsible.

#notrealcops

i live in tulsa

>Man obviously high on illegal drugs
>Acting erratically
>Not complying
Cops come into a situation where they are have very little information and the moment you go for your car they assume you're going for a weapon.
Cops are placed in high stress situations where their life is on the line.
Black people don't have parental figures to think back to the couple of times that one of their parents came home in a bad mood from work and snapped on them for something little then you learned to listen to your mom the next time.
At worst the woman had bad trigger discipline.
This isn't Freddy grey where the cops were guilty as fuck.

HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT!!

Nevermind, I misread what you said... I thought you said "Amerisharts" haha... Carry on, Sergei

In Tulsa yeah, Charlotte is still questionable.

No excuse to go burn down and loot innocent business though.

/Thread

This, but americans only think of this only, if its a white person.

> but americans only think of this only
see, you disgusting beaner

Guy should have listen to orders to stop but at the same time the woman is a fucking retard with a hair trigger.

Although I wonder why the cops decided to come up to him just for being stuck on the road in the first place.

if a white was being a fucking idiot, provoking police, and all around douching it up, you can be damn sure I want them to be put down. Fuck cop-stoppers. motherfucks are lucky I am not in law enforcement

Yes desu.
Forgive my egregious cop-out, but
>female police officers

i live in north tulsa

Ever dealt with someone high on pcp?
Tasing him would have made him angry and posed a bigger danger to everyone.

and by that I mean if the why is acting niggerish

>the image
and still some "murders" they are protesting are carried on by black cops

>Just stop being a fucking criminal.
I don't get what is so fucking hard to understand about this.

>niggers
>mental capacity
Pick one.

Its fuck the entire system. Blows your shitty defending shit cops from killing shit niggers out of the water. Keep arguing among fellow americans while "they" continue to rule you.

Divide and conquer

there are a million and one reasons to shoot someone in that situations, it being a hate crime is on the very bottom of that list.
A FUCKING LEAF.

Yes, my heart bleeds for fucking criminals.

It's both sad and insane that there are a lot people that actually feel this way.

But they don't rule me. Since I'm not a law-breaking fucktard like you, I live my life unencumbered by law enforcement encounters. I would do literally nothing differently if these "corrupt laws" you refer to didn't exist.

Have fun being an edgy underage degenerate.

>nigger
>book

choose one

Still, I feel simply the tasing him before he got to the door would've been a better solution. Women officer obviously panicked and got trigger happy

Also, didn't they try tasering the guy but it didn't work? Tasers aren't always effective.

Yo leaf.
Tell ya what... we'll send ALL the black people
to Canada. And you can then prove to us how much better you treat them. Provided they don't beat all you faggots to death with hockey sticks

Then she should still be punished for bad trigger discipline.

I actually think this is hilarious. Thanks for the chuckle m8

>killing violent criminals is a hate crime

This is your brain on liberalism.

>HIS HANDS WERE UP
>SO IF U DONT LISTEN TO A COO U SHOULD BE SHOT?!

No idiots, when you're dealing with police, there is a CONSTANT threat of death, why? Because there is a gun on the table and the cop is aware of this. He knows that the other guy knows what he has, and that if the other guy has the desire to kill him, he'd better do it fucking fast.

Sure, you can walk slowly to your car with your hands raised while blatantly disobeying orders, but the second you reach in that car the cop has every right to assume that you're going to fucking blast him, especially given that cops are wired as fuck from being potentially killed at any moment, as well as seeing death and the death of their friends routinely.

He disobeyed orders and out the cops on edge, for good reason. They shot his stupid ass because he could have potentially been reaching for a gun, which was likely, and entirely justified.

If it comes down to it, they're going to save themselves before anything can potentially happen.

Dumb mexi bro, police can make mistakes, what about people with disabilities huh? they do not obey commands, so they should be killed right? I hope you dont have a kid with dissabilities my friendo.

mfw the only motherfucker in the troll thread knowing what the fuck is going on

And how would society be worse off without the disabled?

Yeah because tasers are 100% effective and if you need to put someone down before they grab a weapon will always work.

youtube.com/watch?v=gtD-4LFrjhM

Anyone wearing more than 2 layers of clothing is pretty much immune to a taser, or even 1 layer of clothing like the dude in video if its baggy enough.

Again:
>I hope you dont have a kid with dissabilities my friendo.

Being black isn't a valid reason to live either then.

Those Albertans burnt their homes the fire is an insurance scam. With the collapse of the patch they can't afford sky high mortgages in Fort Mac.

>cops
no
A cop fucked up.
That's literally all.

Typical americans
>muh 2nd amendment
-Black man killed by police:
>He had a gun!!!!

Everyone has the right to carry a firearm, but you need to be clear that you aren't posing a danger to others when you do

Typical retarded spic
>defending the right to own guns means we support people to not listen to police when armed
Also, it was a nigger. No one is going to miss it.

put yourself in that situation. someone who you're giving orders to won't comply and walks back to their vehicle. your total focus in on this person and trying to determine if they are a threat.

you pull the trigger when it looks as though this person reaches for their waistband.

you are the monster here.

the charges will amount to nothing. but she won't be a cop any more.

Fuck off. You give leafs a bad name you shit posting cunt

sage all Leaf threads

report all Leaf threads

here's a PHOTO of the cop putting the GLOVE on the ground, Shithead™