OPERATION INFRAREDPILL

Get in here faggots, we have the technology to expose Clinton and we're going to do it before November 8th.

How? Infrared cameras.

They are used to detect heat and will be able to see the warm sack of urine strapped to Hillary's leg through her pantsuit. She can try to hide it in the visible spectrum but it won't work here, she can and will be exposed.

Information video: youtube.com/watch?v=rkzRCuy2UiM

That bag of warm piss is going to stand out like a fucking beacon.

FLIR is the world's most prolific brand of thermal imaging hardware and its used by the military, police as well as commercial industries but anyone can buy their camera's and some are reasonably priced, especially for some of the rich fucks who I know browse this board.

Hillary's events: hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/

Someone just has to get an Infrared Camera (if they don't already have one) and make it to one of the above events.

Cred Forums has already shaped this election, this will end it.

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
thermal.com
instructables.com/id/RF-Jammer/
catphones.com/en-gb/phones/s60-smartphone
flir.eu/flirone/ios-android/
flir.com/law-enforcement/display/?id=58575
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/54br97/operation_infraredpill_tweet_alex_jones_etc_to/
youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw
youtube.com/watch?v=t2PoPh2B9qo
svr.gov.ru
government.ru/en/letters/
flir.com/instruments/c2/
instructables.com/id/Near-Infrared-Camera-for-Less-than-10-and-10-mi/?ALLSTEPS
flir.de/flirone/ios-android/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0-v_3ZFmM
youtube.com/watch?v=tLLbg2lHmcg
irvingharvey.com/2014/02/12/metering-with-heat-shooting-route-94-my-love-with-a-thermal-camera/
youtube.com/watch?v=BS46C2z5lVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BBBUUUUUUUUUUUUMPPPPP

This needs a bump

bumparooni

Bump senpai

Tweet this at the Infowars goys. This is perfect for them.

bump

Bumped because this NEEDS to happen

bumper

How do we convince people it's not photoshop when it's done all that will happen is CTR will say "Oy vey don't believe the evil nazis goy it's photoshopped"

>no heat signature detected

post yfw

Bumpire Strikes Back

I didn't expect anyone to go this far... but it actually makes sense!

Bump

Need Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, New Hampshire, and Florida centipedes!

hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/

IR video...exponentially harder to fake...some credibility

颠!簸!

This is the only new good idea I've seen on Cred Forums today. This is completely fucking feisable, low cost and high potential impact.

All other threads BTFO.

Could an EM spectrum camera catch the signal if she's wearing an earpiece? Any other good ideas?

Great idea OP

How hard is it to get one of these cameras?

Bumping this

Yes, it has to be video.

Images get editted too much.

I'm honestly surprised that some anarchist hasn't gotten a press pass and hasn't snuck in a directed radiation weapon disguised as a camera to blast the shit out of one of these people and make their hair fall out

not that I'm suggesting anyone do anything illegal, I'm just surprised it hasn't happened yet

Use a blacklight while you're at it.

Yeah that's an idea hopefully that'll make people realise it's not bollocks then

bumping this as well, there's got to be some richfag out there with the time to spare for justice.

Unless of course she wears a diaper to the debates...which is possible.

Good luck getting a spectrum analyzer anywhere near a presidential candidate. Plus, so much crap being broadcast by media, secret service...venue, etc. Its probably not really going to be worth a damn.

>tfw Reptilian Ayy Lmao

It seems like Oct 5th in DC will be her next public appearance after the debate.

We need to be prepared lads. The October Surprise will be us dropping the best meme of 2016

Could it work?? Bump!

There's an attachment for iphones that is less conspicuous than a full blown IR camera.

Considering you see tons of people recording on cell phones, this might be a good idea.

thermal.com

Someone genuinely needs to do this. KEK MUST make this happen.

Bumperooni! This has to go places. I unfortunately can't participate because leafiness.

Bump for intrest

Do they actually work or is it one of them fake ones that make it look like it's slightly real

Bump

YOU MUST DO WHATEVER IT TAKES

TO WIN THIS RACE

Ok, so what will happen if you prove it ?
>"oh look, she have a fucking urine bag !!" ...
libtards answer
>"yeah, but Trump is racist so we have to vote for her anyway".

Also, this might be handy to fudge the little voice in her ear.

instructables.com/id/RF-Jammer/

Bumptastic

They work...used legitimately for home inspections...illegitimately, they're used to capture pin codes for door locks etc.

I have a thermal camera. The problem is, most of them come in a really weird form factor that problaby won't pass gate checks.

My unit looks like an old Canon point and shoot, has a resolution of 160x120 and narrow FOV (it cost a few thousand).

However, there are a couple small phone units that you could get in that woudl ACTUALLY be able to see.

1. Thermal cameras are very low resolution. Even a 640x480 cmaera will run you between $5-15k.
So you will have to make sure you fully utilize every bit of the sensor:

2. Zoom lens. You need a telephoto lens to zoom way in on the Hildabeast, since youll be sitting a long ways away.

There are 2 units that would be practical in this situation:
A) Opgal Therm-app. It's a plug-in smartphone based dongle that is about 352x288 res or something like that, but it has very good microbolometer performance, and you can swap out objective lenses on it (lenses cost a few hundred bucks, btw).

B) Thermal Expert. Korean solution that is similar to the above, except it has more lenses.

Either one could probably get in with you as they are cellphone dongles.
You'd have to spend $2-3k.

Now, I know FLIR has some $30k units with adjustable zoom and what not. But good luck getting those past gate check. If someone pulled that off, we would get really good imaging.

:( get that negativity out of here!
We're summoning KEK

Flipone Thermal camera add-on for iPhone, they won't even see it coming, when we pull our Phone out and Expose that sack of PEE PEE.

Only fitting that PEE PEE brings clinton down, while Pepe KEKs

Not hard at all, you can get fucking phones with a built in FLIR: catphones.com/en-gb/phones/s60-smartphone

Or just get an attachment for an iOS or android: flir.eu/flirone/ios-android/

The best bet though and best chance of this BTFOing Hillary is for some richfag to get a commercial or military class FLIR camera: flir.com/law-enforcement/display/?id=58575

>thermal.com

Seek Thermal is a POS. I had two of them as well as the FLIR one G2. Not useful for this application unless you were right next to her.

Probably only removes the normal digital sensor IR filtering, because digital sensors are natively sensitive to near infrared - that is, NOT thermal spectrum, but just the wavelengths that are barely invisible to the naked eye. Far infrared (thermal) imaging requires specialized sensors and lenses.

Not sure, I've got a a dedicated IR scope so I never bought one, but it looks like a cheap and inconspicuous alternative, which is probably more important.

You'll probably get shit for a dedicated IR camera, but not a small iphone attachment.

Actually the FlirOne***
Is only around $250 - I will donate to anyone on Cred Forums who is in location to make this happen ASAP at her next public appearance.

Okay well we just need someone to get that picture then and we can become the definite people that won the election for trump

Infrared? I don't want to see a bright red sharty Clinton babboon ass!

YUCK

Probably best to go with the smartphone based ones, I agree a bigger unit would be difficult to get into the rally.

Real thermals are expensive, we'd need to crowd fund 20k for a good swir camera, and then who can we trust to do it?

The Flir one is only 160x120 and does not have any means to swap out the lens piece.
At normal seating distance Killary will only show up as maybe 1-2 pixels. This is why you need one of the units I mentioned.
The earlier Flir one is 80x60 and is the same thermal core used in the Caterpillar phone.

Any Cred Forumslacks in the DC area? That's when her next public appearance is.

October 5th

Not ideal by any stretch but what about modifying a camera by taking out the IR cut filter?

Bright lights will help too - chances are some are gonna be xenon/ tungsten bulbs too. For those not familiar with the method it's what perverts in Japan used in the early 90s and why in night view mode Sony cameras Won't let you change the exposure.

Take out the IR cut filter and replace it with an IR pass one. Several densities can be used for best results - interchange them at will.

A canon Eos would be a good candidate if they let you take it through; old models are cheap and if you have a decent tele lens anyway...

im in ca
san fransicko area
i ordered one of those iphone thingys FLIR ONE (the only problem is, it costs about 200 bucks)

The best thing to use would probably be the CAT S60 phone, since it has a FLIR Lepton sensor that it combines with a wireframe from its optical camera to make the objects more recognizable. Still you'd have to get fairly close to Hilldawg to get a good shot.

The problem is that if she's exposed as having a pissbag it'll probably make idiots more sympathetic to her.

hahahahahahahahahaha

dat piss bag contraption

Can someone explain why she is supposed to wear a urine bag? Is it related to the Parkinson's disease?

genius bumpitty

$250 for pic related. Used one on Thursday, tip notch shit.

Let's enlist r/the_donald. Need visibility!

nice.

post your face when the infrared spectrum shows that she is actually either a Predator or a "They Live" alien.

BASED, when is she going to be in San Fran?

>Cred Forums has already shaped this election, this will end it.

Unfortunately, it will not. I am afraid that cultural marxism is more deeply implanted than any of us realized. Once we finally proved that she was sick/dying, the narrative from the left immediately switched from denial to saying how strong she is for campaigning while sick. They have gone even farther and are now starting to suggest that its ableist to question a candidate based on health. This rabbit hole will never end.

We have proved the health issue. Those that are willing to listen have already listened. Infrared is a good idea but we should not be so hung up on health anymore. We have to move onto other issues. Syria, Clinton Foundation, murders, censorship. Theres a hell of a lot more we need to expose guys

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/54br97/operation_infraredpill_tweet_alex_jones_etc_to/

Lel, this would be enough to push people who are on the fence over the edge. Who would vote for a sick old woman who can't even control her bladder, its pathetic.

Consumer digital sensors are only sensitive to near infrared you dumbass, not thermal radiation (aka far infrared). You won't be able to see through clothing with it, all you get is funky colors. AFAIK some special DSLRs made for forensics purposes can see further into IR and UV spectrums but they cost a fuck ton and aren't sold to just anyone.

Operation expose Clinton and her crack smoking leading to an arrest.

youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw

>instructables.com/id/RF-Jammer/
THIS

So $250 bucks and 4 hours of an annons time isn't worth the potential payoff?

kys fag

Oh boy, please go point military hardware at a presidential canidate. Please do this.

you can also get near IR images with MOST commercial cameras.

good plan but at the last few events hillary did the only people that got to be in the room with her were vetted media and VIPs, the dozen or so normies that showed up had to watch on TVs from an adjacent room. this makes me very suspicious of all the green screen rumors.

I have my doubts that this will work.

The bag of piss would end up being the same temperature as her leg, so it wouldn't stand out well -- certainly nothing like OPs photo.

If we catch her in the act of pissing...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MAKE HER PISS HERSELF LIVE ON INFRARED CAMERA OUT OF ANXIETY DUE TO NOT HAVING HER PRECIOUS HUMA TO HELP HER THROUGH THE DEBATES

>infrared cameras
>not ip cameras

>that lisp

Jesus Christ man, what is that shit?

But wouldn't one leg be a lot warmer than the other

Piss is the same temperature as your body, as thats where it originates, dingus.

Hi, I use IR cameras daily for work. A few issues, some of which the last guy I'm pinging has mentioned:

To get decent resolution video recorded, you will need to spend a LOT of money on a good camera, which will likely not be allowed inside the building.
There are nowadays plenty of cheap options available, but they are just that: cheap. The distance at which you may be viewing the pantleg or whatever is probably 100 ft+, and we're asking to resolve an area as small as a few square inches.
The whole idea is only semi-plausible to begin with. For an ideal situation you would have to know:
>exact distance to target
>ambient air temperature and relative humidity
>reflected temperature
>emissivity of her pants, which honestly for fancy chicks clothes can vary
It's extremely likely that the studio lighting will interfere, AND you would probably have to catch it right when it happens, before the urine cools down to the general temperature in her pant leg, AND again we need the bag to conduct heat readily, and the pant leg to conduct and radiate that heat readily.
>more I won't bother, technical stuff

TL;DR
it's a nice idea but it will never happen :(

What about when she enters or leaves the building a quick video like the length most are taken would be fine wouldn't it?

Just wanted to suggest the CAT camera. Even the common usb-powered FLIR cameras are pretty big and expensive and won't pass the gate checks.

Now this is autism

Some goofy Asian dude. He is funny as shit on a kindergarten level.

I think its doable

youtube.com/watch?v=t2PoPh2B9qo

This would have a higher payoff if we could triangulate multiple jammers

bump

There was a crease in her clothes that people say is a catheder

the military uses spoons
the military uses plates
the military has canteens
the military has cameras

just because its 'military hardware' doesnt mean its shaped like a rifle or will cause some sort of shitstorm from the secret service.

CTR detected?

The shittier the footage the better. Room for doubt and interpretation. We don't want a clear shot showing nothing. We want normies squinting at an image and arguing if she is wearing a piss bag or not.

Think of the narrative. Embrace your inner Jew.

This is actually good because the entire bag leg will be piss warm and the other will be colored the way it should. If one of us is going to be using a shitty camera, then more pixels will appear warmer.

haha during the debate lol

There is also a smartphone with an infraredcamera

Some CAT phone

>reptilian
>body heat

Know who could make this happen? Know who has the equipment and personnel?

Based Putin.

Kek plz

>50 meters spread no sound"

10/10
bumping the legit great idea.

>Know who has the equipment and personnel?
>Based Putin.
>Kek plz
someone send this to the russian secret service
:)

Fucking gold

Bamp

Prague, Dejvice, Czech technical university - the students makes their fun. Also promising.

LOL Well, that's novel. Whatever- go for it!

get putin in this thread

contact their foreign service ;)

svr.gov.ru

Interesting proposal.

Someone contact that nimble american billionaire guy who founded occulus.

Im not saying they shouldnt do it. Im just commenting that this board needs to shoot for a bigger target than her health now. Proving her health gave us legitimacy in the public's eyes. But her health is just the tip of the iceberg. At this point her health is low hanging fruit for us. The reality is that all this shit goes very fucking deep and has civilization shaking implications.

At this point Im starting to wonder if some of the posts about her health are CTR (not this OP specifically) trying to contain us. The damage from her health has mostly been done. OP's idea is good and will help us, but not to the extent that you guys are thinking. The media already has a containment strategy for her health. Its "ableism". They have already used this and it has been effective on twitter SJWs.

Just keep pushing for bigger targets senpai

Isn't a human leg equally as hot as piss in a bag?

Realistically speaking about the temperatures I don't see how you can detect it.

>mfw trump carries an RF jammer with him on stage to keep Hillary from cheating.

government.ru/en/letters/

^ go for it user

True but it's an easy mod and will pass security. They do work - not as well as infrared obviously but are way cheaper.

Why not just get infrared film & go analogue?

She would probably have to piss within 60 seconds of you capturing video to get a chance of the image you are asking for. Again, depends on many factors.

This is a different type of camera which is MUCH more expensive, minimum 6 figures. The IR band of the em spectrum is much larger than visible light. Visible light ranges from about 400-700 nm. IR spectrum ranges from about 700 to 1000000. To capture images such as in your linked video, you need a highly sensitive and specifically calibrated camera that filters a very narrow range of IR frequency specific to certain chemicals or types of chemicals (hydrocarbons, refrigerants, etc.) Look up optical gas imaging for more info.

A reasonable argument. For that purpose, you might try this, which looks like a regular camera
flir.com/instruments/c2/
And record video on your phone of what the screen shows.

We can do both.

Bimp

mfw Putin's secret service spread good ideas to dissidents via the internet to get us to do his dirty work for him

all this hassle,

>use a laser pointer and shine it in her eyes
>she will have a siezure
>?????
>profit

bumpity bump

That's brilliant

>my numbers

oh my god ahahahaha yes

so we have

Lazer pointer

Signal jammer

piss capturing

the ultimate destructive potential trio

Thank you for correcting the record

Guys, question - would a NIR camera spot something? It's pretty easy to build one.

instructables.com/id/Near-Infrared-Camera-for-Less-than-10-and-10-mi/?ALLSTEPS

bumpity

yeah most cellphones have exposure in the near IR range (~800-1200 nm). If you make a video of your stove (electric) you will see the coils appear blue.

the key is filtering out the wavelengths that you don't want (below about 800 nm). You can do this with one of those Iphone attachments or actually just do it post processing I believe.

However, to see a full range of thermal information you will need an actual IR camera that will capture up to probably at least 5-10 um wavelength.

oh yeah good idea

video of the camera in action before and after and during the rally if possible

depends on the quality. Range from a few hundred to a few tens of thousand

something small like an earpiece will have an almost identical IR signature to the human body since it will operate at roughly the same temp. Maybe if she has a secondary receiver that gets hot.

Better idea is to just intercept and radio transmissions at the debate in teh frequency range of 100 GHz down to about 10MHz (might be too low a frequency, might be in the radio range). Her earpiece is going to be somewhere on the high frequency low wavelength area probably not too different than a walkie talkie but they could try to hide it near the wifi band. Odds are they won't be on an easily listenable commercial band.

>My unit looks like an old Canon point and shoot, has a resolution of 160x120 and narrow FOV (it cost a few thousand).

yeah that might work if you get close enough... you can also zoom in and do panasonic shots. that way each 160x120 frame captures maybe 1 square foot of the beast

Maybe?

could get her while she is walking to and from a place?

(also my face when helping ai learn to replace me through verification )

Are you seriously calling me a russian or shill?

Sorry, Texan voting for Trump here. If he does nothing else in office but build the wall I will consider him the most successful president of the past 100 years.

Also tell Shkreli

If you think a body temperature liquid bag is going to stand out while pressd against a body temperature person you are a fucking retard.

most phones work in NIR as well as visible. Not sure if it will see anything. One of the advantages to going to long wavelengths (10um range) is that you can actually see abnormalities in bloodflow as well. Which means you could see (potentially depending on resolution and the such) blood clots

see wikipedia on non-contact_thermography

Yeah a shiny red dot on a presidential candidate is going to work out so well. You won't be tackled and raped by the secret service at all.

Great idea, but it will work exactly opposed of what you think. Few scenarios:

1. She's a reptilian, cold bag of piss, very low infrared appearance.

2. Its a freaking droid, will get all black frames except her UPS down its leg, that should be warmer. X-Ray needed.

>The best bet though and best chance of this BTFOing Hillary is for some richfag to get a commercial or military class FLIR camera: flir.com/law-enforcement/display/?id=58575

You know who actually has those--elite paranormal investigators, lol. Post this on /x/, maybe someone with a high class FLIR will see it.

I dare say.

Cred Forums has outdone itself.

Shh, the keks are hilarious. I love these retards

urine is only body temperature when it leaves. Could be she pees and it shows up later

>>Reports are coming in that a small white male was menacingly approaching Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Secret Service personal noticed the odd thermal view finder on what we believe to be high end tracking equipment.Agents tried to detain him for questioning however the suspect resisted resulting in a broken spine and permanent paralysis. He has been linked to the controversial "alt right" movement and has been pursuing equipment from police and military vendors. He is being detained in a penitentiary hospital for six to eight months before he can be evaluated for mental competency. Due to severe brain trauma and oxygen deprivation he is expected to retain few mental faculties in the long term.

But you would also clearly see her cold, cold heart, user.

Great shoop mate

>Implying anyone on /x/ actually takes paranormal shit seriously and isn't there solely to roleplay.

If she'd only just peed, perhaps. Because urine is held inside the body, it would momentarily be warmer than the exterior of the body--potentially. Difference would doubtless be more noticeable in winter weather, or perhaps in a very air conditioned room.

The memes will protect us.

;>) Yes, posting on a more serious paranormal forum with actual ghost-hunting groups in evidence might work better, but ya never know.

then it will be a blue square as it cools

Proud that one of my countrymen is on here making genuinely decent posts good idea op

funny because the first use of flir was when hillary murdered all those children and adults at waco.

Let's get visibility and direct the normies to Tweet at Alex Jones, etc.

implying it isnt a russian agent throwing us a bone

>when the pussy so cold you can't find it with FLiR.

>One of the advantages to going to long wavelengths (10um range) is that you can actually see abnormalities in bloodflow as well
/pol educating, didn't know about that, thank you.

I'm just joking dipfuck

Bag is going to be room temperature when it's sitting in her shit, only warmed slightly by the leg.

You are CTR and you're sweating over this.

Pretty sure there must be some of them to rent. Only gonna be used once anyway.

You can buy older milspec Raytheon 'camcorder' packaged thermal cameras for about $800 on ebay.

The really sensitive stuff is cryo cooled and like $k grand for used early 2000s stuff. It's about 6x6x12 ... so large compared to a DSLR but not huge when compared to shoulder mounted video cameras.

Gonna be fun watching one of you cucks get shot by secret service trying to pull this off

Lol, its a win-win situation

I never knew I'd see the day where anonymous Malaysian wood carving fans would be preparing to use hyperspectral imagery to detect a presidential candidate's pee pee poo poo.

I love you all. Even the shills, they've taught me so much.

this is actually a good idea

why would we be shot just for scanning shillarys piss?? secret service aught to have some god damn sense of humor, son

Ah but think of the Glory of it all.

isn't there that Caterpillar brand industrial cell phone that does IR cam?

BRILLIANT
FUCKING DO IT
(cameras cost 4k$+ tho)

>It's a camera I pr-

RIP user

A Foley bag would be noticeable in IR.

Usually near the ankle, or thigh. It wouldn't really blend well with the IR image of a human body.

It would look like a noticeable lump on her leg.

Considering she might be nervous, we can watch her bags fill.

Checking in

It's not illegal to use a FLIR camera on a public figure.

That's not noticeable or suspicious looking at all.

Secret service will totally let you in with that.

CTR are reading this, they'll make her wrap it in foil or they'll get her some sort of glass contraption, meme magic will cause it to shatter though.

Who are you and why hasn't this been brought up until now

S H A D I L A Y

That's the thing though.

Any wrapping or precautions will make it either look

A. Like a bulky chunk
B. Cooler Foley shaped bag
C. Uncomfortable as hell, resulting in shitty debate performance

It's a win win.

Can we use the same technology to see Michelle's shenis?

Wish I still had a buddy working at FLIR.

bretty gud idea desu, have a bump!

Yeah, but the 'camcorder packaged' Raytheon 'Thermal Eye 250D' I mentioned as being uncooled looks relatively normal. pic attached.

FLiR makes a actively cooled model in a similar camcorder package: GF335

Tweet this idea to cernovich hell actually do it and fund it

He paid a guy this week to film the chimping in Charlotte.
And he's the guy who said she has a piss bag in the first place

No it isn't but consistently trying to get in close quarters with the candidate without a press pass and aiming an undiscernible device will get you tackled.

>skin/undergarment temperature is the same as internal temperature
Canadian science eh

>FLIR one

flir.de/flirone/ios-android/

Android phone with FLIR camera
Someone better be buying it already!

Doable.

You are a genius!

Ok lads I've done some "research".
I took some pics while pissing. Unfortunately I don't have a colostomy bag to piss in.

My verdict is that a piss bag would stand out pretty well against a pantsuit leg, at least for about 30-40 seconds. After that it will equalize in temperature close enough to be basically undetectable.

That's OK we'll just whine to the media about how Hillary is racist if that happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0-v_3ZFmM

The best idea on Cred Forums in the last 6 gorillion threads is to convince Trump to take Kathy Shelton to the debates instead of Gennifer Flowers.

hahahahah

Another palette

So if you were to film it. You would have to wait until she makes the face like she's discreetly relieving herself

hmm interesting, good work pissanon

Thank you for your service user. This is good data.

Could you piss in a ziplock bag, tuck it in your pants and take photos pls?

This thread reminded me about this video: youtube.com/watch?v=tLLbg2lHmcg

kek

Yeah this would be vaild data, do it!

top kek, would it be possible to get film?

I'll try it again once I need to piss again.

Also, what pants would be closest in matching the thermal characteristics of a pantsuit? I have some khakis, jeans, and dress pants

Can't do video, even if it did it'd be limited to 9fps due to ITAR.

plz do it

>get thermal cam
>record hillary
>it reveals a cold-blooded reptile inside a human suit

Fuuuuuuucccckkkk this could be amazing!

Dress pants

>Tweet this to Alex Jones
Tweet this to Alex Jones
Tweet this to Alex Jones

This is Infowars tier shit, he would absolutely do it!

Can you try at various distances?

The cheaper units have both a lower 'pixel' count which may blend out a 10mm tube of warmth at a distance.

Would it really be that much warmer than her body, when obscured by her clothes?

The straps, tubing and bag itself would be a different temperature than her leg, warmer or colder, and would be pushing against the fabric of her pantsuit. The leg it's all mounted on would be noticeably different from the other.

As a bonus, doing all this would show if she was wearing any leg braces (cold metal/plastic) or wireless earpiece receivers/amplifiers (they can heat up) under her pantsuit.

There is no reason not to do this.

thats not similar to a bag at all, the toilet is filled with much more water than you could ever piss, a bag isnt. Naturally in a toilet it would be unnoticeable as the urine cools.

What happens if she drops flares mid debate?

I think you expect too much out of a Japanese recipe sharing image board

Wow honestly? Who cares if she has a catheter. That's just weird and won't convert anyone. Are you trying to decrease Trump's nonexistent chances to bluepill Hillary's slavemind?

just so anyone thinking about this knows: this is highly illegal.

do you not think the Secret Service would instantly end the debates? they would assume a terrorist plot to attack one or both candidates. They would whisk them off stage faster than you can say whisk.

and then find you. and fucking murder you.

Yes why not?

This is literally the dumbest idea Ive ever heard about.

Why cant we focus on her policy and her arguments, instead of focusing on trivial conspiracy theories?

Fucks sake you people are pathetic. This is not a mudflinging contest. Once you stoop to the level of the left, you already lost.

The video description says the camera was a rental. High cost is no excuse.

You will probably be arrested, for interfering with Secret Service communication.

>320 x 240 resolution

As says. Decent resolution from a thermal imaging device puts you in a massively different pricing bracket.
Handheld Megapixel and HD thermal imaging equipment has only really just started to filter down in to the realms of affordability for widespread military and law-enforcement issue.

yes. bump

That really corrected my record.

Live stream it.

>expecting a heat signature

FCC violation. In theory it'd be fucking hilarious, but it's not worth being stuck in the federal pen.

Piss cools down outside the body, and quickly

You absolute fucking retard.

A fucking leaf.

Idk, im all for exposing hillarys criminal activity but using an infrared camera to try and spot a urine bag? That seems kind of stupid.

Genius

Not when it's collected in a bag and strapped to your naked body, leaf

trump would pardon you

the surface of your skin is much colder than the core. the body wants to keep warm, so it's not going to throw off a lot of themal radiation.

Ok guys if we are doing this we need someone to buy the actual FLIR. Can someone email Mr. Martin Shkreli?

Get someone to video record you doing it

Check how Route 94's My Love was made:

irvingharvey.com/2014/02/12/metering-with-heat-shooting-route-94-my-love-with-a-thermal-camera/
youtube.com/watch?v=BS46C2z5lVE

They can be rented relatively inexpensively.

Lol, record corrected double-oh dipshit!

Bump

holy shit user this is actually really cool

The inside of your body not your skin tempreture you doofus

video gives me inspiration to get laid when I go out.

Article is pretty decent though, I wonder if we can contract those dudes to do it.

All I see is a montage of degenerate behavior, fucking normies

Tweet this as based Shkreli. This sounds like an investment that's right up his alley.

Its only effective against the indoctrinated any normie thinks health is a serious issue if it affects your ablity to do your job.

I see high resolution IR images that will achieve the goal of the thread :)

FAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Yeah, we should do this.

Fucking this. I've used thermal cameras in a meat locker to check on refrigeration issues, "military grade" applies to everything with a grippy handle and black paint.

Imagine some joker with a pocket laser. Millions of people would think she's about to be sniped.

Surprised this hasn't happened before.

Yeah but then they panic and shut the whole thing down, possibly future debates too out of security concerns. We need to see her squirm and lose

Gosh, I can imagine this so easily.