Study finds young men are playing video games instead of getting jobs. If this describes you...

Study finds young men are playing video games instead of getting jobs. If this describes you, then you are a shameless degenerate.

chicagotribune.com/business/ct-video-games-jobs-emploment-20160923-story.html

Cuck life is best life.

Buying video games and buying things in them stimulates the economy.

I have a huge Steam backlog I must finish, so I must beat them all, even though I do not want to.

Kek wills that video games are not degenerate.

Why are these posts of "YOUNG MEN DROPPING OUT OF SOCIETY" posted every single fucking day

Ugh, did you just ASSUME my level of shame?

>live in a society full of degenerates
>homosexuals are the norm
>transgenders cutting off penises is normal
>mass amount of blacks profiting off the victim card
>welfare at all time highs

>"durrr if this describes you, then you are a shameless degenerate"

Look around.

Did I just trigger you? It's ok man. You may a loser in the real world, but I'm sure that you're a supreme Alpha male in Skyrim.

No, I'm shitposting instead of getting a job.

its fun

... okay

were you trying to shame the shameless?

Don't try to scapegoat. Young males dropping out of life is the reason why the White race is endangered. Enablers are just as bad as the bums themselves.

shitposting 101

repost every single day

Funny.

You guys don't complain about the daily Nigger Hate Thread. But someone calls out your parasitical lifestyle and all of a sudden "omg another one of these threads?".

>have job
>play vidya
>fuck bitches
>reading philosophy
>getting /fit/
>learning how to shoot weapons
>no kids
>not married
I am fucking free.

You forgot to add

>enabled by parents who don't charge rent

>mad bitch making shit up
Keep going.

>young men are playing video games to cope with their depression due to there being a major shortage of jobs

If you're going to take away our sports, if you're going to take away our male spaces, if you're going to take away all vestiges of masculinity, we're going to turn to one of the last remaining things in which we can compete with each other.

it's pretty fun when all of the increasingly nervous "MAN UP" articles written by feminists start getting posted.

If I play german simulators to pretend I have a job, does it count?

What if I have a job and made pic related with extra money but hardly use it for gaming cause I work too much but still enjoy it ocassionally

also I'm happy when geek neet fags are jealous

>Let's get a shot of him playing the game with his face and the game in it

Please.

Quit blaming "the system". That's a nigger mentality.

iam a shameless degenerate and am very right wing i would say alt-right but there is no such thing.
i hate niggers and cucks.
spiks and jews
all shit to
TRUMP 2016

BUILD THE WALL WHITE POWER

>you can't be unmarried and live alone
believe it or not, if you don't do terribly in college, you can actually afford to pay rent

>just look them right in the eye and give them a firm handshake haha its so easy to get a job
Fuck off boomer

Yeah. Women want to have their cake and eat it too, and they are increasingly bitter that they can't do that anymore.

I have a job and play vidya. What I need though is a better job.

An art/journalism degree put to good use. How could you take angled pictures and write about something WITHOUT a three year education first?

It's usually that Finnish faggot. They post the articles because it allieves them of that "I'm a loser" feeling they get. So they're posted because it reminds them that they're not the "only losers out there" if there is supposedly a whole movement of them.

Guess what fuck you old man. I don't get fair rewards from a job bitch.

Who is enabling the niggers?

The neets or the wagecucks?

I agree that neets are degenerate faggots, but your logic is flawed.

>Mfw I plan on buying an OR so I can enjoy a VR waifu when I move out
Feels good.
Let's face it, western society, especially for people like me, is too far gone, shit's over, so I may as well enjoy the downfall and degeneracy.

I wish I still enjoyed video games

-58 y.o.
-I don't consider Candy Crush or online pokering 2 be degenerate
>BTW... where are all these fucking jobs?

Are you starving or living on the street?

No?

Sounds like you get a pretty fair deal to me, fagget

I just bought a GTX 1070 to play shitloads of video games in.

All without receiving a single paycheck from any boss.