Where were you when Cred Forums forgot that wikileaks named the Jew

Where were you when Cred Forums forgot that wikileaks named the Jew

Where were you when OP shit posted a slide thread?

Holy fuck is this real?

>sliding

You people are the most paranoid on this board. What the fuck is so important that the JIDF is going to all this effort to get it off the board?

>1 post by this ID

Yep, I was able to find picture from some lefty site raging about it

And they apologized after

Assange is getting savage
remember when he posted one Email with .goy? People in Twitter started to freak out calling him Alt-Right.

The best part is that WikiLeaks didn't even know they named the Jew. They just noticed the PURE COINCIDENCE that a ton of people responding angrily to them on twitter all happened to have triple parentheses around their names.

WL thought they were just a bunch of nu-males and SJWs that were using the echoes like how a video game clan will use identifiers in their nametags. They didn't even realize they just named the jew until after the fact. And as soon as they realized, they (((SHUT IT DOWN)))

>black-rimmed glasses

THE ETERNAL NUMALE

source for your bullshit leftist cuck?

PROVE IT YO
WHERES THAT APOLOGIE AT YOU FUCKING JEW

Yeah. A while back some sites reported on the coincidence detector, so various heebs started putting ((())) on their names because god knows why, with the result that people without the coincidence detector began to detect coincidences.

They either genuinely didn't know echos meant skypes or they were playing 5d chess

It's kinda silly to name the jew because people who trust wikileaks already know and people who dont... are jews

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, newbie

Not everything is le epic 42421423D Spacial universe chess

ayyyyy polly want a happening

not with that attitude

Yep. 100%. Julian deleted it after the zog defended on him.

Hey America.

What is the significance of the 3 brackets around their names? (Sorry. I'm old, blonde, and female)

you dtf?

It comes from therightstuff and their podcasts. It's supposed to show how Jewish names "echo" through history.

All Jewish surnames echo throughout history. The echoes repeat their sad tale as they communicate the emotional lessons of our great white sins, imploring us to never forget the 6 gorillion.

It saddens me that we're in the current year and there are still people on Cred Forums who don't know what TRS is.

Get with the fucking program, people.
The Daily Shoah is Cred Forums: The Podcast.

After TRS started the echo meme someone made an app called "coincidence detector" that put the brackets around names that matched a list of typical jewish names. Very quickly (((the media))) picked it up and got it SHUT DOWN

Yeah. They got alot of shit for this tweet.

As if it's necessary at this point.

thats exactly why its fantastic

Is this tweet real?

no we're not there yet

you have to be 18 to post here

aussie wants a cracker

NG

Good thing I still have one pair le-

>SFX:BAM

hey you're alright

I'll be taking deez dubz, kthx

go with Kek my friend

Looks delicious.

my cup runneth over

I love this description of events.

>Godeater
begone demon

So black full-rim glasses confirmed mark of the beast?
Intredasting.