Would Cred Forums be for such thing as 'bullet attachment'?

youtube.com/watch?v=-X5vUXdwABs

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk
youtu.be/BMW9GEy8iZQ?t=190
periscope.tv/w/1yNGanBdMORJj?channel=talk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gay as fuck

no

what if you miss the one shot?

you end up dead by the nigger

>Trained to magdump until threat stops
>Fire less than lethal ball into guy and follow up with some 9mm after because it doesn't stop him

Dumb idea.

to top it off , its hard enough to hit someone

and desu this is pussy shit

Sir, I need you to put that knife down for me, please. No sudden movements, please.

>Cop puts on the sphere on his gun
>Mag dumps the bad guy

Gayer than the faggot I killed last night after having hot gay anal sex with.

>you end up dead by the nigger

But Cred Forums is telling me constantly googles cannot shoot properly.

What is it then?

We already have less-lethal forms of ammo. They suck shit and put officers' lives at risk.

If you chimp out hard enough to get shot by a cop, and the cop can justify himself in court, then you deserved it.

After the first shot it becomes a normal google remover.

no hips
dumb vacant look in eyes
disgusting

It's actually quite clever, but you're one round down if doesn't work against an attacker.

>ONE SHOT

O

N

E

S

H

O

T

>Cops are this accurate.

>implying they're gonna bumrush you when they know you have no ammo

One in the front and the other two you didn't even know were there. Velociniggers are pack hunters.

Take a look at groin area.
It's a trap, of course he has no hips.
Doh!

if you miss you just magdump anyway

jesus christ the fluoride is really working out great for you people

Turns out when you spray 20 times more bullets than the cops, your likelyhood of hitting something (even at random) goes up.

Are rubber bullets just not effective enough?

Mag dumping a full magazine of them wouldnt put somebody down?

>he doesnt know about double tap

tits are too saggy

What the fuck are tasers meant for?

Why the fuck would you draw your weapon and aim at an individual if he didn't present an immediate threat?

Are these people full on retarded?

>blah blah shot to death unarmed teenager michael brown
"Unarmed teenager" makes it sound as if they just rolled up and gunned him down for sport. They don't mention the part where he stole from a store, threatened the pajeet manlet in it, and then bumrushed the cop. Nope, why would that ever be taken into consideration?

fuck no,
dead nogs is the only way

is this that skellington newscaster?

>threatened the pajeet manlet in it, and then bumrushed the cop.
No user, it's more serious than that. He strong-arm robbed the store (felony) and then assaulted an officer (felony) later on, which led to his death.

These people are fucking retarded.

>put officers' lives at risk.
"No"
LTL works iffff deployed properly

Nerf Rivals outfitted to fire steel balls using compressed gas canisters in the stock when?

You are going to prison if you use that any kind of less than lethal ammo. Using a firearm is deadly force period, and using less than lethal ammo is acknowledging that lethal force was not necessary.

Designed by queers to be gay ass fuck

Seems like a good idea to be honest.

The gun is instantly ready to shoot bullets the moment you use the ball. Hell, the gun IS shooting a bullet when youre using the ball anyway.

Do you fucking morons even watch the whole video before posting?

I'm against it because the world is a better place without mike brown

why so much effort to save lives that arent worth saving?

Why interfere with the gun's purpose?

wow imagine that, now niggers actually have a chance at landing a hit on an officer because they'd be too busy thinking through alternatives!

maybe we should teach googles not to google instead of finding ways to save googles lives when they're caught googling.

why do they invent such a crappy thing, if there are nonlethal rubberbulets?
1 round rubber then metal.

PASTIS ??

You mean police officers have to sometimes put their lived at risk even though it was expected of them when they signed on to be cops?

Why do you have to make the other Americans here look stupid? Did you even watch the full video.

It is not a less then lethal option. If you have your gun out you are ready to use lethal force, This is just a last chance shot if the officer thinks he can use it. One shot later you are back to normal bullets

This isnt going to be used if the officer is already being attacked. Its for that retard standing 15 yards away who doesn't want to drop his knife, and its up to that officer even at that point

No.

A false feeling of safety will only cause more cops to draw their guns. What happens next is the police officer mag dump into the suspect.

Taser is a better option if you don't face an immediate letal threat.

>that is like teaching rapists, not to rape.
You cant teach the agressor, you can only help the victim to defend itself.

Wow.

CNN is fucking kikes.

After its been proven Mike Brown attacked that cop after robbing a store they Still report the cop shooting unarmed teenager and show a baby photo.

When will these kikes pay?

the joke....i think you missed it user.

turn feminist logic on rape against googles.

Sure, but not for niggers and suicidal assholes that would try to kill the officer. I imagine running into a school to Dave children from an active shooter, or some other public place where innocent lives are at risk, and not the suspect's. I don't give a fuck about criminals and neither should you.

I want more of them dead not less

why is this tranny drinking semen?

>What the fuck are tasers meant for?

Pain compliance. Tasers are fuck useless for anything except zapping a faggot into submission. It's nothing more than a replacement for a baton, since batons are far more likely to cause injury.

They're only useful in situations with a complete non-threat. A guy with a knife sitting in a chair during a domestic dispute for example. Weapon held but not at the ready. Or an unarmed college fuck refusing to obey a no-trespass order.

They're fucking useless in life-or-death situations. You get one shot, with shit accuracy even at distances under 10', the barbs are easily deflected off clothes, they have to land perfectly to work at all, and if any drugs or alcohol are in the system (and when are niggers not high or drunk?) they just ignore the pain and keep coming at you.

At the ranges a taser is good a knife-wielding nignog can wreck your shit in two steps. You're so close even a gun isn't going to save you.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk

>Are these people full on retarded?

They're liberals. I do like the idea of encouraging cops to fire a high-speed metal projectile at a nigger before he's a lethal threat, though.

Liberals do not into gun. They just gave cops the first shot free. Internal bleeding, broken ribs, and a bruise the size of a dinner plate is almost more fun than just killing the nigger outright.

>running into a school to Dave children
Shit nigga, I Dave kids all the time and I'm not even getting paid to do it

Don't police have like, tazers or stunguns or some shit for non-lethal already?

>gun condom

Hooray

The free market finally fixed it

>, they have to land perfectly to work at all,

Not only that, they have to hit muscle. They will not work if they strike a fatty area on the body.

Jesus Christ that pic. If it weren't for the PM12 I would've thought that it was some 3rd worlder.

this just fucks up the barrel and will cost a shit ton more to replace in the long run

>unarmed teenager Michael Brown

oh the things you can do with words

Just load a magazine with a rubber bullet on top.

>not an Intermediate weapon
>not intended as lethal force
>Tyrone gets pin-balled in the chest
>2 broken ribs
>"Shiiieeettt now I neva gunna play hoopball profesinality"
>Schlomo sues police for "Cruel and Unusual" punishment
>BLM ooga booga x10

Can't wait for Trump to uncuck our boys in blue

pls, I need the context of this gif

Why would a major league baseball player be especially good with a hammer?

should have said a major league hammer-hammerer

I'm a libcuck and this seems like a bad idea. What problem does this solve? If we're going the "warning shot" route I'm sure there are better options.

Why even have a warning shot? Seems more beneficial to focus on methods of completely incapacitating (and I don't mean conventional bullets :^) ) the person instead.

THIS!.

there is no way this works because the cops are just going to keep shooting.

stupid

>Pain compliance. Tasers are fuck useless for anything except zapping a faggot into submission. It's nothing more than a replacement for a baton, since batons are far more likely to cause injury.
The point isn't to cause injury. The point is to neutralize the threat, dummy.

YOU BETTA BACK IT UP
youtu.be/BMW9GEy8iZQ?t=190

>It's like an air bag for a bullet
Has /k/ seen this?

>going to all this trouble
>not simply shooting the gun or knife out of the suspect's hand

this isn't a warning shot into the air

it would fucking hurt really bad to take this to the chest or the abdominal wall

was the guard a nigger?
Also, her fall down was so satisfying.

So what, you shoot them with this, then try to figure out if they're stunned enough to arrest them? How long should they wait?

Show them and they will reweaponize it in the span of 10 posts max.

LOL, you know nothing about tasers

I dont break the law so I wouldnt ever have to deal with this

show me results

No because a wounded person is still dangerous, arguably more so.

The problem that needs to fixed here is cops drawing their guns on non-lethal threats. There is nothing wrong with the way guns work.

Once again, the problem is the person behind the gun, not the gun.

Stupid. If you got to be air-bagged you probably deserve to be shot and killed. Don't do the crime, niggas!

No time to watch the 3 minute video. Time is money.

You are on Cred Forums.

>one shot

Reminder that cops suck dick at guns and probably only practice once a year. I'm probably a better shot than most of the cops in my town and I only practice on weekends.

Dumb dumb. You deserve shit in my post.

implying its just not leftist newfags who took the test and failed to show there intelligence when that was taken.

also any source as to when this was taken becuase i highly fucking doubt that there's enough people in /lit. to take the test. and all of /x/ is filled with shills so ofc its gonna make the half baked theorists(unlike Cred Forums) look more retarded when those as holes bomb the test

i love that image

Sometimes the first bullet needs to be lethal.

rubber bullets can be lethal and most cops dont have enough gun play to be lethal anyhow, its not like there trained to kill once contact is made

is that not anais gallgher?

this graph is only real for you m8

>believing there was an actual test

well, you made me reconsider if it's actually real

>doesn't kill googles
why would I want one?

well theres always straw polls on Cred Forums so why not the same for testing, hell even a 20 question IQ test could do the job if the proceedings where progressively harder or easier depening on how well you scored on your previous

>nigger pulls out gun
>oh better put my cuck cock blocker on my gun first
>bleh officer ded
>nigger be chimping

Please die Chaim

Just remove the first bullet when a nigger appears

Looks slow as fuck

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

>measuring IQ from strawpolls
>measuring IQ with 20 question tests

oh god user
you just made me realize the sort of people I talk all day
excuse me while I go hang myself

Are you trolling softly or do you actually have double digit IQ?

Somebody post that "normies ruin hobbies" comic

>was the guard a nigger?
Well, he was a black man, so that's all I can say.

>her fall down was so satisfying.
Agreed.

just trying to be subtle in my trolling but the eternal aussie always finds out

this one?

>shoot nigger with this
>he keeps on coming
>magdump
>niggers 7 baby mamas come after you
>Goldbergstein Esquire argues that you were not in fear for your life sind you put less lethal ball on first
>$$$$

Can I kill squirrels with this?

it wasn't always like this man, I swear I used to have thought provoking discussions here, hell even on Cred Forums in the long long ago of 2008

yes thankyou

Old news, stupid concept.
If you're in a situation when you pull out your gun, it means you're ready to kill.
If you just want to put down an unarmed nigger without bother, you use our problem solvah

I could've swore I had it, but there's a Webm of an officer dumping an entire canister of pepper spray point-blank into some BLM protester that's "aggressive nigger walking" up to him, and all it does is make him momentarily freeze, before another cop decides to tackle him.

Non-lethal is amazing when it works but its NEVER to be relied on.

This is a terrible idea that will never gain traction.

I'm not drawing my pistol for any reason other than to kill something.

Drawing my pistol and then putting a non-lethal device on it is pointless.

I post it at least once a day.

>Ever since I was a young man
>I've shot the silver ball
>From Baltimore to Ferguson
>I must have shot em all!
>But I ain't seen nothing like him
>In any riot at all!
>That coked up black kid
>Sure take a mean pinball!

I can think of lots of instances just from my own memory where this would have been useful.

>Asian man with a sharpened broomstick. Won't put it down. Is just standing there, but won't put it down. Officers shoot him.

>Autistic person holding a knife. Isn't acting aggressive, but won't put the knife down.

Any of these instances where the person is standing still, the officers are many feet away, and have plenty of time, this device could be used.

And as mentioned, this is a device that clips onto a standard gun loaded with standard bullets.

After the ball is fired (using a standard bullet) the next bullet in the magazine is available to be fired as standard. Thus the time needed to go from Non Lethal to Lethal is a fraction of a second.

I say it's a good idea.

This also isn't the first implementation of the bullet-trap projectile. That's how a lot of rifle grenades worked in WWII.

And how would this be better than the standard taser they already carry?

Semi cute but her asshole probably has dried up shit crust on it

I always laugh when I watch that nigger try to act hard after getting his shit completely ruined by industrial-grade mace.

Just a bit of that stuff will absolutely fuck you up for a few hours at minimum, and he took an enormous dose.

>"shot to death unarmed teenager micheal brown"
>proceeds to show his picture as a good kid who dindu nuffin

>This is abhorrently stupid post.

>pray that it's not a fellow American, God please don't be American, please please PLEASE don't be American.

>see flag

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.

periscope.tv/w/1yNGanBdMORJj?channel=talk

POUR SOME KEK SHIT ON THIS GOOGLE RIGHT NAA!

Why not just use slower bullets? Maybe everyone should just have slow bullets.

Thanks Aussie

wut dis?

Seems like a good idea for America.

Don't want it, or any other non-lethal weapons, in my country becasue here it's just an excuse for police to use violence against innocents.

Tasers, batons, pepper spray, only work at extremely close quarters.

The reason asian guy with a broken broom stick got shot is because the cops didn't feel confident they could approach the guy to sufficient range to use non-lethal force, so they used lethal force.

Likewise with that autistic suicidal tranny that got shot.

If you have your taser out, you don't have your gun out, and a person with a knife can close a great distance very quick.

With this, you have much greater range than any taser or pepper spray, AND, you can INSTANTLY switch to lethal force.

Miss with the less lethal and the perp runs at you? Shoot him. You're already aiming at him. Your next round is already loaded and it's a regular bullet.

also that black nurse who was shot in the street as he laid face down obeying cops orders. the cops thought his autistic patient, sitting in the street playing with a toy they thought was a gun. Cops could have shot the autist with this thing

off the top of my head I would think distance at which the cop can engage with devise in the video being larger than with a taser

I always appreciate a good poem, I even put the song on and sang your lyrics, they checked out.

Haha All those innocent raping refugees am I right? Haha

>research was carried out using a double blind cross referenced test

lel, they're just throwing together stat terms.

The idea is to only make the 1st bullet non-lethal, so the police can decide between non-lethal or lethal by firing once or multiple times.

The whole point is that its to be used when you have time to think. How fuckin' dumb are you?

Are you really all this fuckin' stupid on this board now? It seems like it's gotten worse in the past year

I meant the police will shoot at whites for not having a light on their bicycle.

That's why I don't want crap like tasers here.

>employing anyone fell for this when it was new

Are the criminals going to equip their guns with these as well? You know, to give the cops one last chance to stop racially profiling them.

rip lil roacher

Your autism is showing.

Is it really dead?

Did Erdogan execute him for organizing the coup attempt?
Or did someone just step on it?

Niggers are rioting even when a black suspect that have a gun are taken down.

This may be useful if the suspect had a knife or some other weapon like that. But police will continue to let hall take down blacks with guns on them and niggers will continue to riot over these justified shootings.

There is no solution to the riots other than to somehow explain to black people that if you have a gun you will be killed. And you can't riot over a situation like that .

Fat fucking chance you'll get that point across to black people.

The fuck? No. The non-fatal thing is a one-time shot, but after that it just becomes a normal gun.

confused. looks like women, but DAT BULGE.

>why is this tranny drinking semen?
Do you really need to ask why a tranny could possibly be drinking semen
I think the fact he has a mental illness would be enough of an answer

>drinking a glass of cum
remind me why does Cred Forums love this slut again?

Except our cops will only use this shit on sandniggers, so yeah, no innocents will be hurt.

If the suspect has a gun you will opt for lethal and you won't even use this little device.

And black people will still riot. More than half of these riots are situations where cops shot a black person who had a fucking gun. This will only solve part of the problem when we see video of cops killing suspects with knives or screwdrivers or shit like that.

it's stupid since you can only shoot one at a time, what's to stop a nog from unloading his whole clip into the cops dead body when the cop can only fire a single shot then has to reload another ball

What? That barely has anything to do with what I said.
But yeah this thing's pretty gay, just shooting nogs dead would be far better.

lol, industrial mace with simple fire extinguisher applicator.
Have an Anzu

Wow really makes (you) think.

Most retarded attempt to be clever I have ever seen.

No, if someone is rushing you with a lethal weapon they've made their choice and have decided to be killed.

>muh right to bear arms!
>black person has gun
>shoot him!

>muh niggers rioting in the streets!
>the boston tea party was a patriotic act!

> :>))))))))

>our cops will only use this shit on sandniggers

What makes you think that?

Once you give someone a non-lethal weapon there is nothing stopping him from using it casually.

Who is it, reverse search says woman.

humans have rights, nigga

but once one cop fires the rest empty their clips like lemmings anyway

This only makes the first shot non-lethal. It's a normal gun otherwise.

and you shouldn't.

>/x/ is at the bottom
I'm fuckin proud.

what part of deadly force do faggots not get.

is babby sad? 18+ lib lob nig nog

And half as smart

>/fit/ that high.
WeW lad.

good argument

>clips
REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No
How many officers have to die to protect the lives of degenerate criminals to make these people happy, the answer sadly is all of them
Saged

>implying an American police won't dump the entire mag after the first shot even if it connects

Its a decent idea still, since the gun will still be ready even if it misses. But I don't think that will fix the issue with trigger happy cops.

instead of fucking about with this tickleshot they could just shoot them in other places rather than the head and chest?

I really wanna see a nigger getting hit in the face with this.

wasn't making an argument
I just wanted you to know youre a faggot and a nigger lover

/wsg/ is, without a doubt, the dumbest board

go and have a look

This guy has it. Literally load your mag with the first round as a
rubber bullet.

Yes, but people still complain about those being dangerous.

No its a horrible idea. Non-lethal rounds/tasers are infinitely better.

>what if you miss the one shot?
Laughing so hard at how everyone is explaining how the attachment works.

Here I am wondering what the fuck? Even if you don't use the attachment, a miss is a fucking miss.

Whether the attachment is used or not is irrelevant if the first shot misses, because with or without such, the next shot is lethal. The ONLY exception is if you start lethal, miss lethal, then transition to non-lethal, which just wouldn't make much sense.

>"Arrest me!
>I'm right here!"
>gets nigger mad
>"I'm seriou-
>blasted like god's cumshot with liquid fire
>super effective

>people actually believe this

d-d-d-double tap

What about PCP?

if this is the slowest moving bullet in existance, the vid said the ball goes 1/5 the speed of a bullet which would be 213 m/s which is 476 mi/h which i think should incapacitate someone

660 fps is still potentially lethal.

I don't really care about it one way or another. As they said the attachment is optional, it completely disengages from the gun once used. I doubt a cop would be dumb enough to try and use it on a charging suspect or one who is actively resisting, those will be shot regardless of this new device. It just seems like a pointless alternative to a taser to knock down that one dumb asshole who just won't listen.

I must have watched this a million times and it never gets old.

I love how he opens his eyes super wide right as the mace hits.

I don't think the issue lies in lethal weapons. Our cops have guns here too and they have only killed 1 guy within the last 20 years or so.
I can't analyze the situation, but should I had to place a guess I would say that crime is more of an issue. If the police are confronted with violent criminals they have to act accordingly towards that threat and since niggers constantly gets shot I would have to guess that crime amoung african americans are the real issue here.

>When it hits just right.

fine unless they are armed.

Easier to have a seperate beanbag round gun in another holster though.

Just double tap your way to victory

Exactly

Watches too much tv

>Easier to have a seperate beanbag round gun in another holster though.

How?

Carry 2 guns vs. carry 1 gun that can be converted in under a second.

Plus you'd have to double wield if you want to switch in a split second.

yeah lets cater to violent, murderous niggers because killing them for trying to do violence is bad

I'm torn. One the one hand, if "gun pointed at you" is not a clear fucking message of "listen or receive ventilation", slapping the bright orange block on your gun is just saying "you have that much longer to make your move now"
On the OTHER hand however, firing fucking cannon balls at perps is just to fucking hilarious.

what if you panic and shoot your own hand while inserting that airbag

>t. noguns
you always aim for center mass
shot placement is important but realistically you aren't going to land a perfect shot in the heat of the moment.

the most reliable way to stop someone charging you is to magdump into them. you can shoot the pelvic bone to get them on the ground but that won't get the gun out of their hand. Even the brain isn't guaranteed because the skull can ricochet shots if you don't hit at a good angle. you keep shooting until they stop.

nigga you dumb

thanks couldn't expect more from Cred Forums

>Plus you'd have to double wield if you want to switch in a split second.

Problem solved.

wtf?

If you miss with that fucking ball thing you'd be fucked.

This defeats the purpose of a gun.
You should never point a gun at a person unless you intend to kill them.
That's the whole point of giving police officers guns, so that they can kill suspects.
You don't shoot to injure, you shoot to kill, if you think you can fire a lethal weapon and get a non-lethal result, you don't understand the basic concept of a gun.

If a cop fires they're handgun they're not just going to fire once and wait to see what happens. This is pretty pointless.

>defeats the purpose of a gun
>defeats the purpose
>defeats the
>defeats
>defeat

I googled "French gun" and pic related is the first result

>/o/ is more intelligent than the average board

>we're killing too many violent and dangerous criminals these days with guns

Really? So are gangbangers going to start equipping these too to make it fair?

>Sweden talking shit to anyone else

I don't even have to insult you, your flag does it for me.

Why weren't Nerf guns as cool as they are nowadays when we were kids?

How the fuck are they still defending Michael Brown?

My "warning shot" is a shell of bird shot being first in the load order. Everything after that is 00-Buck and a deer slug as my last "fuck you" before I die.

It's unbelievably stupid, I'd rather be hit in the head with a standard 9mm round than one of these. At least the bullet is either going to kill you in seconds or leave you relatively unharmed, that retarded shit is going to give someone a subarachnoid haemorrhage, killing them when they try to sleep off the awful headache.

For the poor bastard who has to put this metal buttplug on the end of their pistol, they're now going to be more likely to escalate and end up getting shot when the recoil from it makes their second (first lethal) shot miss the guy who's magdumping into their ass.

dumb shit to sell to liberal states because they can use it to get elected

Dick no.
You don't shoot someone you don't want to kill.
How about follow the most basic rules of dealing with police, hands visible, move slow, and you won't get shot like a dumb ass.

Made my brain audibly click.

U N D E R R A T E D

You see, user, that would require actually listening and thinking. Y'know, the concept of cause and effect. It's simply too much for those faggots to understand.

How is this going to even matter? Cops fire in several shot bursts anyway. If this dude wants to change something he needs to advocate more training for cops, and then hope they don't fuck up in the moment. Good luck though, because not that many people want to be cops right now anyway, right?

Of course not, if anything cops should be using more lethal ammo so there are less googles in prison for us taxpayers to support

But I would rather kill my assailant.

Who? I am pretending its a woman with a banana in her pants

>A Bratwurst gets it right before a burger
>MFW

that being said, stacking order is probably a bit beyond most burger police, given the IQ limits and all.

not to mention that first shot is wasted 100% of the time in a stress situation, unless you;re going Point Blank, at which range 'non-lethal' typically loses the 'non'

baba.
koksol.
something.
He died. ;_;

There were cool ones, and im probably older than you. You were just poor. Nothin' personnel, kid.

What makes this better than rubber bullets?

I'm 25, but yeah... I was poor growing up.

>tfw had shitty nerf guns buy my neighbor had all the sweet ones that were automatic and shit

no

or maybe niggers could just listen to the cops

NINE YEARS IN DEVELOPMENT
>NINE YEARS IN DEVELOPMENT
>NINE YEARS IN DEVELOPMENT

IT'S A FUCKING SPHERE