Damn, America. You have a lot of explaining to do

Damn, America. You have a lot of explaining to do.

like why he didnt reach for the shotgun as soon as the google walked in

wtf does this even convey?

Can't really blame it on the little nig, it probably can't read

What is the difference in the steel used for a sallet(?) like that and a ww1-ww2 era steel helmet?

I think it's some sort of black empowerment thing where the're supposed to self-insert as the little girl figuratively blowing a raspberry at the white establishment

im guessing the thickness and toughness, a sallet couldnt deflect or take a bullet

More like
>White store owner sees young black child come into store
>Nervous because of high rate of black delinquents shop lifting
>Child instead puts candy onto counter and demands to purchase
>The store owner sighs
"Sorry but the democrats in power here in the South made it illegal for me to sell candy to you. I would want nothing more then to gain profit from selling to a portion of the population and have absolutely no incentive to stop that portion of the population from legally buying goods, but I am unable to do so until the law is repealed."
>Young child spits and blacks later harass and 'sit in' in his business
>50 years later shop owner is a subject of ridicule and hatred by blacks as snide democrats laugh at how evil and racist he was for following the laws they themselves passed

I guess but the fucking words are retarded. I could just be drunk and not understanding though.

>dems are the real racists!

fuck off reddit

>the store owner fucking ghost-uppercut the little nigger
fucking damn

That there is no solution to the black problem except the final one

It's nigger poetry, of course it's nonsense

Democrats are based as fuck.
LBJ was right.

The KKK was founded by the dems, britcuck.

Democrats 100 years ago =/= democrats now
The civil rights movements totally changed the parties, and the Republicans became the white man's party

They're literally the same. Dems still hate niggers, they just pretend like they are working for their benefit while keeping them in slums on drugs and welfare.

Is that the whole comic?

>zen pencils

God, I hate this faggot. Every single comic he makes is complete trash.

Quit with the memes. Dems are still the slavery party, except now they're using identity politics instead of physical chains.

Why do democrats/liberals hold blacks to such lower standards?

this, I dont get why you fucking idiots wouldnt want another democrat in office
>more poor and welfare blacks then ever before
>income gap still increasing

>actually believes in this meme

holy fuck, the autism is unreal.

zen pencils is a fucking idiot

It is ironic how ignorant of history liberals are.

why does she look so much like a monkey, muhammed?

kike made comic as always

black men beat your niggers into shape
white has never hated you except in reaction to something else. most of the lynchings were done because of theft rape or muder in our communities. like 2% were completely uncalled for but idk the facts. i suspect kikes when they were finally alowed into the kkk it went from peacefull to violent.
it has only ever been the kikes.

Sallet where designed to actually protect your head against direct attack from arrows or whatever melee weapon your enemy was using.
WW1 and WW2 helmet were designed to prevent lethal head injury from shrapnel and things like that.
Neither could withstand direct bullet impact, unless it was a glancing shot or some very long range lucky / lost bullet.

>the switcharoo meme
Ok buddy

Neither couldn't a world war 2 helmet.

>1 post by this ID

>The span of my hips

WEW, LEWD!