How can anyone be proud of being albanian?

how can anyone be proud of being albanian?

>first written mention in history about albanian language is about a crime event
>first book in albanian published in 1555
>licked the boot of every major country that conquered them (fascist italy, NATO pigs)
>still have tribes and Kanun
>poor as fuck
>islamic
>ugly big headed
>burn churches and kill civilians
>have sex with donkeys

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_conquest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_army's_retreat_through_Albania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voisava
youtube.com/watch?v=KmUBWkDdXx4
youtube.com/watch?v=43kVwA7NuMU
albanianhistory.net/texts1000-1799.html
pdc.ceu.hu/archive/00003852/01/Albanian_Identities.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellum_Batonianum
youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
youtube.com/watch?v=Udep8PqOtAQ
shkoder.net/en/?p=181
marxists.org/reference/archive/hoxha/works/stalin/meet2.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>first written mention in history about albanian language is about a crime event
wat

Albanians don't think or feel. They're animals. It's like asking why a dog doesn't feel ashamed of licking its nuts.

doesnt fucking matter all you balkanshits are diluted turkish rape babies

yes, a document about a thief speaking albanian.

DELET THIS

says the one who's living in a country full of googles where he has to kiss their asses or else they jail you for being racist.

Hey now, it's the Balkans and no one living in a glass house should throw that many stones.

I had no idea what albania was, so i searched for average albanian on google and pic related
can I donate to you ""people"" like you seem to have some serious issues.

yet all you guys want to live in our glass house.

>Trusting memes

We aren't exactly nordic Aryans but we aren't like you photo either

>We aren't exactly nordic Aryans
Of course not, you're Illyrians, right? :|

If I could control the diaspora I'd bring them back but I don't control them.

So I've been told.

Serbia you know what to do.

>Islamic
Wat?
Absolutely disgusting.

How do you get a kike star next to your name?

italians were always ok in my book
protected our churches and monasteries in ww2 and during the war on kosovo and metohija when we were forced out

On it.

kek where that from

Why do you post the edited version?

You have to buy a Cred Forums gold account™

i've never had any problems with albanians and i've lived around them all my life, they're pretty much like greeks

the only time i see people complaining about them is on here, usually serbian flags who go out of their way to derail a thread about how much he hates albanians

i'm guessing it's related to the kosovo thing but shit man, you lost get over it, you sound like argentina whining about falklands

What about the people with more then one star?

BALKAN WOMEN ARE THE BEST WOMEN

Not butthurt or anything, but Kosovo was Serbian for centuries... tons of monestaries and churches... and now it fell to the Albanians who practice Islam.

It's not easy to get over it, and obviously many are going to be very upset about it.

Cred Forums Platinum founders edition..

not really a easy thing to get over man
not sure if you americans have a holy land there
but kosovo really was the heart of serbia
it's hard to let go when you remember grabbing all your belongings and driving away to avoid KLA (OVK) deathsquads

Oh, and NEVER tell a Greek that he's like an Albanian. You're in for a bad time.

>It fell

Nigger you could have done literally anything and thing wouldn't have gone the way they did.
But you had to go full autism and elect the one guy who would go on to cuck you for the rest of your existence.

Shame, Serbia.

We have Martin Shkreli on our side

kek, saved

Tirana's major

just saying

Fucking Albanipoor

Albanian here, cannot confirm.

pic didnt upload

I didn't know HOW they got it.

Only 5% Turk, fuck you.

That's a real creative insult, pisstooth.

> he has to kiss their asses or else they jail you for being racist.
Now that's just false, Giovanni.

Only met on here in Germany. Muslim piece of trash. Got BTFO cause he couldnt argue why he hates pigs. Than got violent and was thrown out.

His name was Ardi just like this huminid. Literal subhuman.

hotline sqptare

>mfw all these Albanians posting without an Albanian flag
If Albania's so awesome, why don't you goback?

>Hate Albanian
>Give plebbit tier "argument"
>Use overblown "genocide" meme
>will reply this with another strawman

>>>>>

hajdut pulash

But that's neither Erion Valaj or Lulzim Basha.

You copy and paste in in your name.

>not sure if you americans have a holy land there

we have the Alamo in San Antonio, where 185 brave volunteer soldiers held off 5,000 mexican army for 2 weeks. they were eventually all slaughtered

it was a great heroic last stand, but now San Antonio is 63% mexican.

i don't have anything against Mexican citizens, illegal immigrants are a definite problem for sure but i don't go out of my way to say all the mexicans should die

idk dude, your beef with Albanians seems much older and more ancient, i'm just speaking as an Irish kid from Queens who went to school with albanians and greeks, they got along just fine, went to the same churches. a Greek girl i was dating eventually married an albanian guy kek

That isn't Erion Veliaj

we have to follow that shitty UN bandwagon but during Yugoslav wars many journalist and politicans were siding with the serbs.
Greeks and serbs are the only sane populations in the balkans, the rest is just trash.

Explain this.
I'm sure the story is interesting.

Ta qifsha nanen

Hurka durka, derpy dur?

It was so hard the Balkan league's proposal for partition included it since 1912, as did all other partition plans except for the Russian.

REMEMBER CHAMERIA

200 QUADRILLION DEAD ALBANIANS

Leave, Serbcancer.

well let me tell you one thing my friend
but serbs from the rest of serbia don't really like serbs from kosovo and metohija

Here's something else you don't understand
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_conquest

>null and void after WW2
Yeah, sure.
Anyway, why don't you come back to Albania? It's your country, after all, right?

Maybe because they're not Serbs? You know what amazes me most of your people? That before the 20th century you used to admire our people and the smearing campaign started only after World War 1.

That's because you shot at the retreating Serbian army.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_army's_retreat_through_Albania

They meant you no harm.

Of course we're serbs

i guess the shit smearing started because even though most albanians during ww1 did help our army pass through albania
there were raiders attacking the military and civilians as well

not really sure why it started but i guess that's the reason

Because there is little future for the youth in here. Not because of poverty, no, but because Albania has one of the youngest population in Europe with a median age of 28-30, so finding work is difficult.

why are albanian ""women"" so obsessed with turkish penises?

>Be Yugoslavia
>Get hefty donation from Nixon to give Kosovo some more autonomy
>Tito honors the deal
>People in Kosovo start becoming more productive
>Prosperity increases
>The Communist League starts losing influence
>MatrushkasVodka.Jpg
>Tito dies
>At elections
>Serbians elect Milosevic
>The most retarded nationalist to ever walk the Earth
>This is in 1989 remind you
>He completely revokes Kosovos autonomy
>People get mad and protests and marches start
>Like the autist he is, he shuts them down with force
>The entire shitshow of the 90s happens and Yugoslavia is devestated
>There were perfectly functioning forms of alt-goverment in Kosovo after Milosevic revokes autonomy
>He goes one step further and removes all Albanians from jobs in Kosovo(can confirm, my Grandpa worked for free for a while)
>1998 the KLA is formed after Rugova fails to achieve independence through diplomacy
>1999 the war ends and the rest is history

"Houses and whole villages reduced to ashes, unarmed and innocent populations massacred en masse, incredible acts of violence, pillage and brutality of every kind — such were the means which were employed and are still being employed by the Serbo-Montenegrin soldiery, with a view to the entire transformation of the ethnic character of regions inhabited exclusively by Albanians."

—Report of the International Commission on the Balkan War

This was in the link you posted.

I've talked with another Serb in here, told me that southern Serbian men go to Kosovo and marry Albanian women because their own women have moved to the big city. I don't know of the validity of that claim, however it would explain the jets of E-v13 along the southern border.

>Your country will never have tribes

>its another /ex yu/ thread

>implying you don't have african tribes

you are full of rapefugee tribes wth are you talking about?

>men from kosovo and southern serbia marrying albanian women

yeah you talked with me about this
it happens in serbia, and the thing is, those families have 3+ children and not the usual 1-2 usual serb families have these days

can't say much about the war, but i know from the stories that there were many albanian villages on Kosovo who were friendly with serbs

UCK was present before 1998, and it wasn't formed because Rugova wasn't effective, but because unlike Thaci and the other criminals he was actually
an honest politician, that didn't think it was fair to gain indipendence through
terrorism (financed by organ trade and drug traffiking). Reminder that UCK
killed many people affiliated with Rugova. Albanians wanted to kick
serbs out of kosovo before the fall of Yugoslavia. Plus the albanian death
toll is totally false.

Did you hear about the to-be Serb diplomats that visited Graçanice today to just say "Lel Kosova can't into realz country"?

Their shitty church is defended by barbed wire from hooligans, their shitty Lazar statue is still left standing in that town, the entire town speaks Serbian, serve you in Serbian, and raise the Serbian flag and then decide to chimp out that we are oppresing them by not allowing them to vote in the SERBIAN elections.

int ex yu is pure cancer

not like the Kosovo votes even matter
they vote for fucking Vucic

you mean this ex yu?

>You will never drink coca cola with your balkan buddies while a whore shoves her tits in her face

There are so many Albanians in my town. You are either a pure white, or you're an Albanian. They have the biggest heads I've ever seen.

oh and to add to that, yeah that's a bit retarded
i've been to gracanica a few months ago
the only thing that actually annoys me is that criminals from serbia run off to Kosovo and Metohija like it's fucking mexico to run away from justice

It was present but made it's appearance in the late 1998-early 1999.
Rugova was top tier and should have been an eternal emperor here.

Still the KLA was formed out of frustration by Rugova's inability in this particular case.

That one is not that bad. I like it.

>Albanians terrorized Serbs because they had autonomy
>Milosevic was elected in 1990
>Autonomy was stripped in 1989
>Protests started in 1981 because you wanted to separate
>KLA was formed much before 1998
etc etc

>Your people will never be divided into tribes
>You will never unite the tribes of Western gotaland to genocide the tribe of stockholm and the tribe of Malmö

It's not about votes but you don't see Spics protesting so they can still vote in the Mexican elections.
They have atleast that amount of respect.

They don't go to Kosovo, but contact girls from Albania. Some of those are even Serbian.

News flash my balkan brethren, 187.648 so what do you guys know about this hu? Assuming you know about the jew/spaniard, W Bush cooperation

they do go to Albania though, meet the families, make deals and back to Serbia

Here's the thing.

Albanians back in the 9th or 10th century were a tolerable lot.

When the Ottomans came along, they had just one guy try to fight against them, but that didn't take. So what did they do? Wholesale conversion. There's a few groups who fled to Italy, and if I'm not mistaken there's still Albanian Catholics still living there to this day. They're very, very different in looks from the average Albanian, with fair skin and light-colored hair and eyes. Basically, before they interbred so much with the Ottomans so much that they look like literal shit nowadays, with a few exceptions.

For about 700-800 years, give or take a century, Serbs have built up Kosovo. Not talking about churches and monasteries, though those too are significant and show our presence there has been for a very long time.

Yeah, there were Albanians living there. No biggie. They were Christians and lived simple lives, like most people. So we lived next to each other.

Then came the Ottomans.

And well - it's an ugly story, really sad when you look at the mongrels that they became today.

I'm gonna skip the history lesson for the most part and just fast-forward to WW2 when the Axis powers basically settled and invited Albanians to move into Kosovo and Serb population from there fled because they were getting massacred without rhyme or reason due to the occupation and what not.

After WW2, they should have been expelled from Kosovo at the very least, if not killed. Instead, Tito, the enemy and doom of Croats and Serbs and Slovenes, allowed them to stay. He gave them greater autonomy.

Serb population did come back to Kosovo, but not in big numbers, so Albanians from there on were more or less to stay.

Then the shit in the '90s.

Here's the thing that Western media likes to shunt aside from the propaganda spiels: OVK was a terrorist organization. They attacked everything and everyone. The police couldn't handle them so the army was called in.

More to say but post limit.

Yeah, after they contact them they go to Albania.
The girls are usually either Serbs from Skadar or Catholic Albanians.

>that pic
Let's kill eachother off, Franjo. Pls.

True story

>be russian
>good friend is half kosovar/half dutch
>after graduation get invited to Kosovo
>interesting.jpg
>arrive.exe
>Pristina is still fucked from the war, bullet holes are still embeded in the walls of houses
>huge poster in center of city of some Mudslim revolutionary that looks like a taliban karl marx
>in bar people immediately aggro at the fact that I'm Russian. Everyone gangs up on me saying NATO will fuck Russia in the ass and fuck you you Russian shit
>still drink Rakia with me
>okay.jpg
>Go to night club.
>making out with Albanian chick that thinks I'm hot
>suddenly some dudes at table next to me go crazy.
>turns out the chick is a wife of some huge ganster thats currently in jail
>my friend takes me to back of club so I don't get clipped (he knows the manager)
>Standing on second floor.
>BAM BAM
>assume the audio equipment is glitching, turns out someone fired a gun injuring a dude
>Music goes off, everyone is wtf'ed
>injured guy gets carried out of club
>cleaner uses mop to wipe blood off floor
>90 seconds later musics comes back on, everyone is dancing
>"Friend, wtf just happened?"
>"nothing much user, just some 'razborka' all good lets drink

Pretty interesting place, that Kosovo

picrelated

Give him bracers and a nice haircut and he'll be 100% illyrean :^)

The Kanun is literally Cred Forums tier though.

I will convert all Albanians into Orthodox Christians and make Patriarchate of Peć great again.

The Taliban Karl Marx you're referring to is Adem Jashari in case you're interested.

He either has very big bones or he is like 140cm.

That ugly guy you saw on the poster was Adem Jashari, I bet.

>His bio read that he loved to just get drunk and shoot serbs

Sounds normal enough.

You're dressed like an autist

The '90s.

Man, those were fucked up times.

It wasn't just that the death of Yugoslavia is evident to everyone living here, it's that foreigners meddled in what could have been a peaceful resolution and separation. Not saying the individual countries or ethnicities are blameless, but it sure as fuck wouldn't be this big of an issue nowadays if we were just left to our own devices, to resolve the matters once and for all, however that may have been.

But anyway, Kosovo.

That shit had been suffering from terrorists of OVK. West calls them "freedom fighters". I have no idea what freedom they fought for when they killed helpless civilians, when they took women, men and children from their homes, killed their loved ones or harvested their organs while still alive.

There's a place in Kosovo called the Yellow House, notorious as having been the location where these forced harvests of human organs was being done. When we brought this up later on, after the '99 stuff, we were told that was not part of the International Court's mandate, among other excuses.

So the OVK were basically out of control. Police couldn't handle them for shit.

The army was brought.

Look, armies come to places and they kill people.

They kill their enemies, to be specific.

In this case? Albanians. It didn't matter if you were official OVK terrorist or not. If you were known to be helping them in any way? You being a civilian didn't matter. You were to be killed anyway.

Some soldiers got a bit out of hand, but so what? It's what happens when you're fighting a war, when you're fighting against terrorists. People's blood gets up. They want to kill. They want some kind of justice, regardless what you may think about it.

Albanians started losing pretty quickly once the army moved in. And they could see the writing on the wall, that once all resistance, at least armed, was dealt with, their civilians would get fucked hard as well.

Did you know that you're not allowed to name yourself "Adem Jashari" or "Hashim Thaci" in Club Penguin, but names of Serb politicians are allowed?

Also locked himself and his whole family of ~6 gorillion in his house just to be killed by the Serbian Army.

what about it?

Haha, well they are mafia bosses, unlike Serb politicians.

Why so? Is their some Albanian autist as an admin there?

interesting tbf

It wasn't that much, I was to the house of Jashari and saw the shell markings though.
It was pretty cool.

implying our country isn't controlled by the mafia

Absolutely not. If i didn't know better I'd believe it was your intention to spread misinformation. The Serbian kingdom and later empire absorbed Kosovo somewhere in the late 12th century, and used to civil war in the Byzantine empire to double it's territory. Even before, the land of Kosovo was Albanian-inhabited, Nicetas of Remesiana, author of Te Deum being proof.

What you said about the ottomans is also completely the opposite. Albania was the last country to fall to the ottomans, carrying the battle until the 16th century, Mehemet the conqueror claiming that all his conquests were complete with the capturing of Shkodra. The Islamization of Albania also being the last to start.

The story of mongrelization is also propaganda work, i can later direct you to it of you want.

You could not expell us from Kosovo because it was our part. See The KLA was an answer, not a good one, it could have gone better, it could hve ended different, but still an answer.

So they cry, really, really hard.

In most cases? No one would have given a fuck. We were just dealing with an internal matter and that was that. Maybe something to be frowned upon by some methods used, but nothing else.

Except America turned out to have a great need for distraction then.

So they turned their eye towards us.

The man in charge of the NATO bombing, which killed several thousand civilians in Serbia, including small children, is a Jew. He's a retired American general now, Wesley Clark, who brags about having come from a generation of rabbis.

So yeah, we couldn't do shit against NATO and all those other countries against us.

Literally the only one to stand by us in some form or way was Greece. There was a huge fucking outcry about what was going on from them.

But anyway.

Not only do you kill our civilians, who were nowhere near Kosovo, but you actually sanction the theft of our ancestral land, a land which we have raised up and built over centuries.

You mock us at every turn. Try to fabricate some bullshit about "Albanian genocide" when no such thing happened. You provoke us because, at this time at least, we can't do anything to retaliate, because we'll just get bombed again.

They take a part of our country and mock us.

They want to take even more of surrounding countries (ask Macedonians and Montenegro about this), but you ignore that because it goes against policy of fighting against them evil Serbs.

At this point? There's nothing else but complete annihilation. Either them or us. One of us has to be completely purged from the Balkans. There is no way we'll have peace otherwise.

Not after all that's happened.

You know, with Croats and us, I get it. Our politicians like to play us off in their own power-grabs. That's their shtick.

But Albanians and Serbs? No. There can be no peace. Not after everything. Peace of the grave, maybe. But nothing else.

Genocide is the only solution left.

Yeah, I heard you guys made a museum there.
Wasn't it like ~20 women in there though? And ~60 people i total?

Unfortunately, no one is implying that.

>Stick to tradition
>Women should be submissive
>You can beat your wife if she is disobedient
>Men should handle physical work
>Have strong families and care about your elders
>Have a "pleqënim"(a debate with all the men of the house) before making important decisions

Stuff like this, prety based if you ask me.

i just got back home after singing this in the middle of the street
surprised no gyppos with steel poles rushed out

Is that you, Nebojsa from Belgrade?

I think there might be a Serb admin with some sort of bias, as "Remove Kebab" is also allowed.

...Maybe?

More Albanian stories

>after Kosovo drive car to Tirana.
>bunch of gas stations on the way, literally 10 every mile
>"wtf why so many?"
>"moneylaundering, user u noob"
>arrive
>meet up with friend of friend, go get seafood. >drink
>tastesgood.jpg
>meet some more people
>drink
>Meet some chicks
>drink
>already shitfaced, talking to Albanian guys 40-60 years old
>all like me cause I put in an effort to say "Gezuar" which means cheers or some shit
>ask them what they do
>everyone is a "businessman" nothing more
>okay.
>all give me their phone numbers so I can call them next time I visit
>have good night. Shoot illegal guns at old cars, piss drunk. Didn't fuck cause Albanian grils are 'civilized' etc
>fly back to Moscow full of new experiences
>fastforward 1 year
>War Dogs with Jonah Hill and that other Autist comes out
>call my friend telling him about the plot in Tirana

BTW Tirana is no where near as shitty as they showed it there nowadays

>"yeah user, u met those guys. Remember autist1 and autist2? They owned the warehouse with the Chinese AK-47 rounds lol"
>mfw dis some gansta shit
>mfw I have phone numbers of some serious albanian weapons dealers that all know me as the Russian guy

Who needs some guns, faggots?

picrelated, my Albanian homie with his colt

Yeah, 59-60 people since there were guests over too.

I think a girl survived because she hid under the oven

We have Kastrioti, which kind of stoped the T*rks, and prevented Italy from being cucked into oblivion.

>first written mention in history about albanian language is about a crime event
>first book in albanian published in 1555

These two are correct. Won't say anything about that.

>licked the boot of every major country that conquered them (fascist italy)

Initially yes. Then the communist scum BTFO'd you. Sorry.

>still have tribes and Kanun

In backwater rural areas only.

>poor as fuck

true

>islamic

secular islamic, originally, and one third of the population is Christian. Though "moderate" islam is on the rise.

>ugly big headed

Ironically, only the criminal scum looks like this. Some anthropologist should make a research on that.

>burn churches and kill civilians

Every single fucking peoples has done such a thing at some point in history or another. Get off your high horse.

>have sex with donkeys

Uh-uh.

Look, I know you Italians are sentimental and all, but just because some shitty Albo bullied you at school and fucked your girlfriend since you weren't man enough for her, it does not mean the whole damn country is at fault.

T*rkey ruined the friggin Balkans. We could've been allies.

>nigger of Cred Forums tells me a black trenchcoat is autistic

fucking kek, thanks for the fashion advice

Not an argument

What? Serbs and Albanians marrying? I thought you guys absolutely loathed each other? That must suck to be half-Serb and half-Albanian, being torn between two incredibly nationalistic peoples.

Skenderbeg was a Serb.
Also checked.

Part of it sound pretty based

>Genocide is the only solution left.
ow the edge

Martin Shkreli is funny, I guess.

I've been told I look like an Albanian Elliot Rodger, can I have your trenchcoat so I'll dress the part too?

You see here's the thing. We hate each-other because we're raised to do so. Before the fucking 1914s Albanians and Serbs shared a border.

only his mother, voisava
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voisava
he is not 100% serb

>be Russian
>American flag
???

Anyway, more backstories?

You actually dressed like an Aryan btw

albos doesn't get much action with italian women
they stick with romanian and moldavian.

This is the calmest thread between Albs and Serbs I've ever seen kek

>Skenderbeg was a serb
I won't lie that Albanians WE WUZ too, but this is unhealthy for you Serbia-Kun.

Do you honestly think we can get along with Albanians after everything that's happened? That people will forgive or forget? This is the Balkans. Grudge-bearing is national past-time. Blood feuds are common, though no one likes to point that out and instead say that's just them rural folks who do it.

We're a, mentally speaking, very straightforward people. Politics is no good for us. It only enables would-be tyrants and thieves like Vucic to grab hold of power and never let go so long as they can get a single cent out of it.

So if not genocide, what else is there left?

Partially maybe, he still wrecked Branković's shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=KmUBWkDdXx4
>I'm this much of an oldfag I know where it's from

His family is Serbian from somewhere like Zeta valley in Montenegro. They moved to Epirus under the empire as overlords.

>what else is there left?
Peace & love.

His mom was Slav, dad was Albo. Since it was a patriarchical society, he was an Albo by technicality. Literally nobody aside from Serbs and Greeks say that he wasn't Albanian. Even he recognized himself as Dominus Albaniae (Lord of Albania).

And even if he weren't Albanian, his soldiers and lieutenants were such. A commander is nothing without soldiers.

Kanun means law though, but more of a tribal traditional law I guess

>Serbs and Albanians marrying?

It has a lot to do with the fact that girls don't want to stay in villages anymore. They don't want to work on farms. They don't want to work hard their whole lives and just be pregnant and be with one man.

They've seen things! Things on the internet! Things on TV! The city is the only thing they think about. They think it's some magical destination where your dreams come true or at the very least that it's a place that's not something they know, but something they can experience.

So they leave their villages.

The men stay because that's their land. That's the home of their families for hundreds of years. What are they going to do? Just abandon it? No can do.

So they look for wives, women who would work and live in such areas.

We have quite a few minorities in our country which do live lives like that. Vlachs and Goranci being the more commonly known.

But nowadays they even head off to Albania, looking for at least the Christian villages where they can find some girl to buy off from her family and just have them birth their children and help around the house and farm sometimes.

It's sad really.

Albania/Arbania/Arbanon/whatever is a geographic term, and his family was from Montenegro. They weren't Albanian.

Quick question: if someone from Kosovo posts on Cred Forums is his flag Kosovar or Serbian?

t. deretić

Shqip

Albanian Blood rule, One drop and you're one of us*

*(rule may not apply to Roma)

I like you alot.
If I can ever recognize you, I'll buy you a burek.

I am currently here on business

You dirty goy fucks, "Skanderbeg's" real name was SKANDERBERG and he was Jewish. Israeli intellectuals confirmed it.

Stop with the bluepill and learn the truth for once.

Not an argument.

It can be Serbian flag if his ISP is from Serbia.
Thanks. Are you from Kosovo or Albania?

>Peace & love

Balkans don't have that in their vocabulary.

Hmmm. Interdasting. How'd this shit between you guys start anyway? Didn't the Albanian PM during WWI allow Serbian refugees into Albania but the mountain tribesmen started attacking them because the Serbs massacred Albanians during the Balkan wars? I heard it stems from that and the Albanians who teamed up with Hitler in WWII and attacked Serbs with the Croats and Bosniaks.

Yes, yes, goyim, forget that you are merely a pawn in the hands of the great powers, those evil Albos are the real enemy.

WE

The big bad eagle on a blood red field

His family controled Debar, which is between present Fyrom and Albania, there's absolutely no source on him being Montenegrin.

*Cricket noises*

There is. Look up Edward Gibbon.

The ones on Kosovo absolutely are.

I don't give a shit about you if you stay in your country, but spilling over into another country and then actually trying to steal a piece of it later on? Nuh uh. That's ethnic cleansing worthy.

His family did control Debar, but after they moved from Montenegro.

>south slavic, sardinian
>sardinian
AYO HOL UP

Thats Albanias flag, Kosovo's flag is different tho

Kosovo

We helped jews, they helped us, this is how politics work.

>Serb complaining about ethnic cleansing

Holy fucking irony

what city? i know a guy who's familiy came here from prishtina

I meant to say that's deserving of being ethnically cleansed.

G-g-guys, I think they found us out

Sauce? Everywhere I look (I avoid Albanian, Serb and Greek sources though) I see that he was an Albanian.

The Kosovo flag actually does exist, Kosovo ISPs do not though and as a result, Cred Forums hasn't bothered to implement the Kosovo flag neither has any other website that uses the 16x11 flags.

Huh man they are white niggers in all aspects

>simpsons
that reminds me...
youtube.com/watch?v=43kVwA7NuMU

Fair enough. Bosniaks are retarded Muslim faggots.

See Also I saw a French guy writing about shit, but I don't remember his name.

Skanderbegs to differ.

I live in Prishtina but we come from Kamenica(Dardana, it's near the Serbian border)

Things were still shaky in the Balkans back then and Albania declaring independence was like a bomb to the Balkan league. Of course, they knew we existed, though they wanted to dominate the area, maybe cause less fragmentation of the region. Quite ironic i must say since now that region is the very definition of Fragmentation. Why do i say they knew we existed? Take this painting for example. Paja, the author, knew exactly of the Albanians existence and role in the Balkans. This piece is called "The Migration of the Serbs" but the central figure, the old man with a broken arm, rifle on the shoulder and Yatagan sheathed is unmistakably Albanian. I know because that's the costume of my region, Mirdita.

albanianhistory.net/texts1000-1799.html

read your history stupid. There are far earlier sources out there.

I'll look into it, but he is only one man. For every source that says he was Serb or Greek, there are at least ten that say he was Albo.

Anyway; sauce for sauce.

pdc.ceu.hu/archive/00003852/01/Albanian_Identities.pdf

Just ctrl+f "Skanderbeg", skip the rest.

I think it's very much possible that many Christian Albanains migrated with Serbs north while others went south-west towards Albania from Kosovo. I'm just speculating but that's possible, since populations were mixed and divided by tribes. Even Ghegs and Tosks were divided up until the modern times and nationalism.

>flag

I never visited Kosovo but I would like to come one day, at least as a tourist. Thing is, I live very far away from it, in Vojvodina, which is up to 400km away.

Albanians are traitors to Europe

This is gold. Thanks.

t. abbo

Srbica
>Skenderaj
Suva Reka
>Therande
Obilic
>Kastriot
Istok
>Burimi
Djeneral Jankovic
>Hani i Elezit
Glogovac
>Drenas
Kosovska Kamenica
>Dardana
Podujevo
>Besiane
Urosevac
>Ferizaj
Novo Brdo
>Artane

Did I miss any? You changed a shit ton of names.

there are a few places you can visit as a serb
well to be honest I'd just go to Gracanica and get stupid drunk

half my family still lives on Kosovo and Metohija

We Wuz Romans and shiet. ;)

Shame, wish you the best of luck in life!
Let's pray for KEK to reunite this peninsula and Make the Balkans Great Again!

I legit plan on cheaping out because I want to unironically visit Tokyo this December (I'm a weeb) but that's gonna burn a shit ton money. I'll be only left with a couple bucks to go somewhere to chill in the sea, how cheap can Albania be? Is the coast a massive shithole or is it ok?

I don't worry about getting attacked because I was already in more dangerous shitholes before (South Africa, India) and I was just fine so that doesn't matter.

Then it means that you only got the shitty ones. Let me guess, they have short hair and square heads, don't they.

That guy's costume is Serbian too, but Albanians did move north in 1690.
Serbfags have probably heard of the
>HRTKOVCI
village. The "Croats" of Hrtkovci, and other "Croat" villages in Srem, are Albanian Catholics that moved with Serbs in 1690.

Albanians, please find the Albanian myth of origin on that site.

The combination of Ghegs an Tosks was probably one of the stupidest things ever in my oppinion. For example, the difference between the language groups disappeared, ripping the Greek loanwords away, the genetic difference also was swepped under the rug. Tosks nerfed our average height, not to mention almost all our dictators have been Tosks. I was in Elbasan once, there was this woman as short as my 8 year old brother.

>>Flavius Valerius Constantinus, as he was originally named, was born in the city of Naissus, (today Niš, Serbia) part of the Dardania province of Moesia on 27 February,[28] probably c. 272 AD.[29] His father was Flavius Constantius, an Illyrian,[30][31] and a native of Dardania province of Moesia (later Dacia Ripensis).[32]

Not beeing a proud square head.

Durres is a shithole, stay to the South but it isn't exactly very cheap.

Barter as hard as you can though, most people are willing to drop prices by nearly 10€

Go to the Ionian coast, or to the northern-most beach of the Adriatic. Most in-between is garbage. You can thank our politicians for that.

same here senpai
>Hrtkovci
i had no idea it had people of albanian descent there oO

yeah guys are kinda hideous
but some albo chicks are gnnn
>pic related a girl I used to go at school with.

One guy from Hrtkovci even confirmed it in the Hague, when Šešelj was questioning him.

The problem lies in the fact that my head is not square.

Besides, although Albos are related to most Illyrian tribes, I think we directly descend only from the tribe of the Albanoi, which were not the most prestigious tribe :/ . We survived though.

Tosks tend to be short, but most Ghegs I've seen look darn underfed, despite the height. :/

Which is weird as fuck. Not only are Albanian girls gorgeous, but they also have lighter skin than the men. WTF.

I highly doubt that. The attire is unmistakably Albanian. You got:

Opinga as footwear, Albanian pants (google it, it's actually a thing), White Xhamadan and the cloak, made of sheep skin with it's fur still there. As i said, those are my region's costume parts.

There is probably more but I remember Ferizaj being chamged becaude of a feud?
We claim the family that found it was with the surname Ferizaj or something while you claim it was Urosevac right?

It's dyed fucking hair.

he's right tho, there are much more blonde women than men on balkans
is it selective breeding?

nice coat

>not being able to see brown roots

I don't get all the Albohate here. Albanians are bro-tier. All of the ones who post here are pretty funny. Albania doesn't seem to be all that worse than any of the other Balkan shitholes.

Maybe I'm biased because I knew an Albanian guy at uni who was chill as fuck and had a 4.0 in comp sci but to me they seem pretty indistinguishable from every other shitty Eastern European country.

I said skin, not hair. Most of us have brown hair, but the women tend to have lighter skin than the men in here.

Not all, there where huge movements, when the slavs invaded the eastern roman empire. You should read you history more, there are some fascinating things to learn. After the Bellum Batonianum Illyrians gave up resisting the Roman Empire and became Citizens themself, thats why you will find Illyrian Emperors later on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellum_Batonianum

most yes but i got blond hair and green eye

I usually tend to have during summer, and i rarely ever tan, disappears in winter though.

youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s

Did he look like pic related?

Slavs and Tatars invaded the Balkans quite late in history, they have to hate the nativ population, so they can defend themself if they are called Invaders. Because thats what the essentialy are, the same shit with ottomans 200-300 years later. Specially serbs used to be huge cucks for the Ottomans.

Do you have Albanian roots?

Everyone in my family has either green or blue eyes (though all are brown or black haired). I'm the only one with brown eyes, and everybody jokes saying that I'm adopted. The Balkans have always been a mixed lot, even in phenotypes, ever since the beginnings of civilization.

I thought Durres was nice.
How nice can your coast get? Is Skadar ok?
What would be the best place up north?

/AnarchoCapitalism/ when?

We gave it the name Uroševac in 1912 after emperor Uroš, and the Turkish name was Ferizaj/Ferizovići, which you returned as official. I think the guy that ruled there was called Feriz-bey or something.

yeah it's not like they destroyed our armies and took over our land
we actually loved having ottomans here
that's why mothers kept mutilating their children just so they weren't taken to become janisarries

Props for the hard work. Now get the fuck out.

>Albanians are bro-tier
t. mehmet

there's nothing wrong with tribes and kanun you modernist swine

Well, first and foremost the last one is the only one that matters and even that is photoshopped. Second we're trying to have a civilized debate for once and that isn't generally helping. Third it was rebels against the army, it's obvious the army was going to win.

>>Result:
Kumanovo Treaty
Yugoslav forces pull out of Kosovo
United Nations Resolution 1244[11]
NATO intervention debated[12]
Return of Albanian refugees
Expulsion of over half of the Serb and other non-Albanian civilians[a]
KLA veterans join the UÇPMB, starting the Preševo insurgency
Bulldozer Revolution in 2000

Serbs that didnt learn that the Result is all that counts.

welp I've been mistaken for an albanian many times around
funny thing I have armenian heritage lel

>When Albanians provoke you

Sorry for bullying you then, have pic related as an apology.

This.
I downloaded Kanun in Serbian and will read it soon, but I imagine it isn't that bad.

>/AnarchoCapitalism/ when?

De facto, we already have that. Most of us just havn't realised yet. Or they have, and are just afraid of the mafia.

they are cool, but we dont like them cause we're slavs and they stubbornly refuse to abandon their culture and slavicize
kinda like romanians

sad but true

>>Hunyadi departed for the new campaign at the head of an army of 16,000 soldiers in September 1448.[133] About 8,000 soldiers from Wallachia also joined his campaign.[133][134] For Đurađ Branković refused to assist the crusaders, Hunyadi treated him as the Ottoman's ally and his army marched through Serbia plundering the countryside.

You serbs hindered Skenderbeg and Hunyadin combineing their forces to fight the ottomans.

>Scroll through thread
>Nobody posted this absolutely based madman yet who built spent the entire Albanian GDP building 750000 (sevenhundredfiftythousand) bunkers

From which balkan country are you from?

Because you look like an anorexic fag and most diasporafags in Italy are anorexic fags

if ure into that ive heard pashtunwali is top tier

Make me, queer.

No free market, no civilians owning guns so they can shoot the shit out of Mafia infringing their NAP, literally taxes exist.

You're far from an Anarcho Capitalist country.

RS

There is literally nothing wrong with Pashtunwali.
Taliban are comfy and Osama was a cute.

>Durres
>Nice

They regularly dumps sewers there.
The coast is very nice in Vlora, I would also recomend Velipoje and Shëngjin as good places.These last two are a 3-4 hour drive at most and generally nice places to chill.

Gjergj>Other Albanian feudal lords>Ismail Qemali & co.>>>>>Zogu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hoxha.

there is a lack of balkan girls in this thread

changing this now

Pls.

You dont get that the hole Population is the Mafia.

>Locked country
>Mostly self-reliant
>Export $290.000.000, Import $280.000.000
>Invest money in bunkers instead of state deposit

maybe they are ancap, but the owner of albania has weird ass rules

contrary to the popular opinion pashtunwali is purely indoeuropean
only pure aryan code in existance today
pashto are literally god-tier in that matter

why do you hate hoxha?

Đurađ Branković was a traitor i can't deny that
after the battle of Kosovo everything here changed
On one side we had Milica who was turned towards the Ottomans
on the other side we had Vuk Brankovic (father of Đurađ Branković)
honestly i have no idea why it happened
Vuk Brankovic kept Kosovo safe from the Ottomans for many more years and he even wanted Milica to ally with the Hungarians against the Ottomans
and after Đurađ Branković we lost any sort of autonomy we had

fuck our rulers really were shit at times (and oh fucking guess they still are)

Enjoy the read, it's Cred Forums approved if you ask me.

I've read Ayn Rand and stuff man, it ain't ancap.

If Albania was Ancap it would be rich af

same applies to every country desu

He literally murdered the entire Albanian intellectual elite of the time. No wonder today's Albos have on average an IQ od 96. And he led the country into famine during the last decade-and-half. Hardly based.

Orthodox Albanians are ok, some of them even bro tier. Muslim Radical "muh great Albania" Shqips need to be exterminated though

Nah he looked kind of like a very fair-skinned Italian, which is what I thought he was at first until I noticed his accent was more Eastern European. He didn't have a Muslim name either, it sounded pretty Italian. Funny thing is, he looked whiter than any Greek I've ever seen.

Didn't the Serbs sell out the Hungarians at some siege because they weren't Orthodox?

t. Momcilo Popovic

Understandable. I get that most of the Muslim ones are pretty shitty but I don't see how Albanians are any worse than the rest of the Eastern European immigrants who set up mafias and shadily wire money back to their home countries.

>>It was said by the Soviets to be caused by Yugoslavia's disloyalty to the USSR, while in Yugoslavia and the West it was presented as Josip Broz Tito's national pride and refusal to submit to Joseph Stalin's will in making Yugoslavia a Soviet satellite state. Scholars now emphasize the cause was Stalin's rejection of Tito's plans to absorb Albania and Greece in cooperation with Bulgaria, thereby setting up a powerful Eastern European bloc outside Moscow's control.

You can say about hoxha what you want. But in the End it was him who stoped Tito from taking over Albania after WW2

I mean we hypothetically could go AnCap, the marihuana is still there. I personally don't smoke, but easy cash.

yeah your country is so much better now than during hoxhas time.

Seems based enough for me.

Faggots at Cred Forums refuse to acknowledge that Pashtuns are Aryans.

>Didn't the Serbs sell out the Hungarians at some siege because they weren't Orthodox
not sure where this is from
serbs were given Vojvodina and were more or less a buffer zone between AH and Ottomans
(those were the serbs the escaped Ottoman rule over the Danube river)
heck the AH even got Orthodox priests from russia since many of our own were killed by the Ottomans

Tactically that's because of mass immigration. After the pyramid schemes stole millions off the people, about 65% of all Albanian academics left the country to find a place to work. This created a gap, given the new generations were still too young.

I don't know if you are being sarcastic, but virtually no-one is dying of hunger now. We are still shit, but we'll get there... Slowly.

We have a socialist party in Albania in charge so I doubt it will be reality soon.

P.S. If you know Albanian then follow Kosovo politics, it's basically weekly if not daily happenings.

do it fgt

i kno
was just trying to be funny

well even if u had good rulers and won youd just have to suck german dick instead like we did

muslims are really not that much of an issue in the balkans because we are pretty much used to them (there will always be some larping bosnian mujahedeen ofc)
shitty retards are the ones from balkans, from pannonia and up is another continent
people from posavina, srem, banat... are bros,
bosnians, dalmatians, montenegrin, kosovar... are mountainpeople

They have a pretty nice flag desu.

Ty that sounds interesting, will look some documentary.
Why are you muslim tho? That religion is garbage.

So people died of hunger during hoxha? Sounds like anti-communist propaganda.

Kek'd, but I'm more of a NS guy personally.

Purge the revisionists!

it's like this region is created to be fucked by both the east and the west
even now they're trying to push shit
i wonder if tomorrows referendum in bosnia will be a trigger

BUILD BUNKERS NOW

Yeah, i hope we learn with our past mistakes aswell.
Yes, serbs used to sellout alot...But so was albanians fighting eachother over religion in the beginning, but i think they learned from their mistakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Udep8PqOtAQ

heres a nice poem to that topic, second link is the translation.

shkoder.net/en/?p=181

Many more died in calms than of hunger, my city's library has books containing names of every persona and why he was put in a camp. My grandfather tells me that they were put in specific areas, were ordered to raise a specific product and only eat that, like or example growing corn and eating only corn bread.

Not according to my parents. And no, they aren't businesspeople. Just teachers.

id say that for the same reason they trash talk islam without even knowing it

not because its a foreign religion threatening to their ways, but beacuse theyd have to stop acting like degenerates, smoking weed, fucking bitches, fapping to hentai and similar

acknowledging them as aryans would mean tehy actually have to act as human beings instead of liber(whatnot)

the moment our FIRST (and only) emperor died all was doomed, the nobles just started fighting eachother for scraps
those that had territories in greece even sided with the Ottomans from the start
and the morons Vukasin and Ugljesa managed to get their army drunk and were pushed into the river by a much smaller army of ottoman

my last name is babic you fucking queer

Interesting
That's not unusual that they did that. It's what a planned economy does. Everything is planned ahead for at least 5 years.

I'm so tearing down every statue or bust of an American president when i become prime minister, mark my words.

Did they talk bad about the great leader? That's probably why.

banning people from celebrating their country's holiday is supremacism in my book

more balkan girls please

marxists.org/reference/archive/hoxha/works/stalin/meet2.htm

I think you dont understand in wich Situation Albania was after WW2 Tito really wanted to invade it. And You know how it was for Albanians in Yugolslavia, 2nd Class Citizens...

t. Tonibler Kaladont

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

Pshht. America Nr. 1

Thank You USA - Armend Miftari MENDI

>Not drinking Cockta

cherrypicked slavic or germanic girls
you guys are so pathetic

I have mixed feelings about Albanians. I like your bakery products and ice creams yet I hate most of you, not because of your wealth and from where you are but because most of you guys are assholes, aggressive, criminals and intimidating. No better than gypsies.

Had couple of run-ins with Albanians, just because of bumping into them in full night club or because I disagreed with some of them in some situations, almost all of these ended up with fight, intimidation, and even pulling out guns and knives over minor things. You are bad tempered, for sure.

Last Albanian (some guy selling BMWs in Switzerland) I was talking to was bragging about how he spent 500.000 Euros in one night in casino and when I told him that Im not impressed and that he is actually bad gambler by losing that amount of money, he got triggered but security was close so nothing happened.

But I like your bureks.

wtf is that flag? are you from jungle?

Goranci are better at ice creams and bakery stuff.
>does this trigger the Albanian?

make italy great again, bring back facism.

>tonibler

They name their kids after TONY BLAIR?
What's next?
>giorgbush

kek

Theres a Saying in Albania,

God gave men two thumbs wide honor on his Forehead at birth. So Honor means alot to us, for you a minor insult, could mean alot for a Albanian. Because its important for them that you dont insult their Standing in Society.

They're trying to cull the Goranci.

No one is doing shit.

EU and everyone else turns away and pretend nothing is going on.

why are albanians always wealthy as fuck?

Family is still Strong in albanian Societies, we use to pull on one String and work together with other relatives and share the cost of living alot, without problems. For example my earnings from Work I put in my family first, we tend to be less Individualistic in our thinking. Family comes allways first.

thats not the right one. Still enjoyable kek.

And that grill is fucking beautiful. Anyone got name?

hahaha

Is your first name actually Momcilo?

could be said about literally any diaspora

Didn't Albania have some civil war in 1997 after a ponzi scheme collapsed?

>WE WUZ ILLYRIANZ N SHIT

>WAIT NO

>WE WUZ ILLYRIANZ N SHIT

>NO!

>we wuz original yuropians