These are illegal to carry in most of the United States

>These are illegal to carry in most of the United States
>Guns can be openly carried

Y THO?

Other urls found in this thread:

murdercube.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Googles.

because how the fuck am i supposed to shoot black people with that!??

think it through, dumb nigger OP.

Lol
You can order a pair off of Amazon. Except they aren't called brass knuckles, thus making it easier to ship it to your home from China.

A gun is a self-defense tool, niggerdusters are not.

>because how the fuck am i supposed to shoot black people with that!??

Looking at your flag you would be lucky to be able to butter knife someone

is this bait

They're largely undetectable without looking for them and can cause death with a single well placed hit.
Why do you think that negroid who sucker-punched the teenager with them is facing up to 20 years?

Why are you kids so dumb? Is it fluoride?

Because the right to keep and bear brass knuckles isn't in the CONstitution.

This

SAP gloves are better, but you already have to have them on before anything goes down.

Fpbp

Do you get brass knuckles training on how to handle them like a gun

nah, it's childhood vaccinations.

Might as well ask this here instead of on /k/ or /diy/ now that I see this thread and it's kinda related: Anyone got a guide for making a black jack? Not the batteries-in-a-suck kind, that one is shit to carry, looking for leather with lead shot/ball bearings, flat and heavy. I run with a metal padlock on a lanyard right now but it's unwieldly.

those are pretty brutal, I have no problem with them being taken away versus guns, because although you could argue that they are arms and technically it is entirely within the rights of the American people to have them, they are not at all necessary to guarantee the Free State. Guns are more effective at anything they can do, except at stealthy and illegal underhanded tactics exclusively employed by criminals and/or dirty people. They aren't used for self defense, they won't make you safe, they don't contribute to a safe society, they don't contribute to a free people, they can't be used for recreational purposes. Their only purpose is to beat up on somebody and as such only find their way into the hands of criminals.

Because the Constitution. Read it, nigger.

I think guns should be legal, but I do think open carry is pretty autistic (and not smart strategically).

I do think that brass knuckles should be legal though, just prove intent or subversiveness when someone gets into a mutual fight and the person doesn't disseminate that he has brass knuckles. For self defense though...I think they're awesome especially if you know striking, and juijitsu off of your back.

Well...if you don't know how to handle them you'll break your fingers. Little different than being shot obviously but still.

Are blackjacks legal?

why? because guns don't kill people.

Nah. I'd prefer a Black Jack to brass knuckles, though.

Save money on legal fees.

Can't sue if you're dead.

Here you go, friend.

murdercube.com

Pump guns are illegal in Austria. Semi auto shotguns are perfectly fine.

This.

>tfw a video company sent these bundled with the game to people all over the US as a kind of promotion for it

Sparkling wiggles, you dumb google

why did he do that?

Probably just for their mafia association.

Kind of like how people want to be AR15s because of their militaristic association.

People are dumb and have to categorize things to make processing them easier.

All in all brass knuckles are kind of silly. Outside of sucker punching someone they're probably the least useful melee tool and also more likely to injure the person using them. I'd be comfortable fighting someone with brass knuckles if I had so much as a switchblade.

Its the opposite in Australia.
>tfw no aa12 20round drum mag

Same reason various models of guns have been banned
(((media))) and the fact that they are mainly used by gangsters

Or do you think they find their way into criminals hands because a law abiding citizen now can no longer use it for self defense? Same argument with banning guns can be used for banning brass knuckles.

>bringing knuckle dusters to a knife/baton fight
This. Knuckle dusters only work if you're sucker punching someone for the most part

They actually dissipate the load of the force of the punch across the users fingers and palm when striking, giving them bad form for throwing a proper punch. Anyone who has trained to throw a solid punch would know they could do more damage with their two main knuckles vs using a cheap metal prop that will fuck your hand up really easy

>if someone is trying to use dusters on you, grab their hand and bend their 4 fingers back using the dusters as a lever to break their digits with ease
Then finish kicking their ass for being dirty googles

Only if you have a licence

Because he realises (as a google) that he is coming of an age where he will need to feed and shelter himself. Rejecting these responsibilities - the google does what a google does best, he guarantees himself 3 meals a day for the next 15 years all in 15 seconds. He even gets another niglet to film it so they can really put him away fast.

Hmm interesting.

Do you really need to ask that?

Which is shall issue, so as long as you are not a psycho or criminal you should be fine.

>giving them bad form for throwing a proper punch.
It depends. If you find a form fitting pair, or better yet you have a pair custom made, it doesn't hinder your form;But back when I was in highschool and all of us wannabe badasses carried brass knuckles it was always some sharp edged, oversized-finger-hole paperweights that no one would be able to use properly. Just some cheap flea market props.

those things are pretty dangerous especially in the hands of a nog with .49 atk speed

Are you fucking new here? He's a google that's all.

Sure they are. In fact people are advised to use their keys as crude knuckle dusters to defend themselves if nothing else is available.

Kek that will break your shit so bad. Don't do this please.

Something that is only effective in a stealth/ambush attack cannot be used for self defence. If you see someone coming at you with brass knuckles, you drop ten rounds into that googles center of mass.

The point is, a gun has other purposes besides clobbering someone in the back of the skull and putting them in a coma for 4 years.

Works just fine. Breaks their shit quite nicely.

>advised to use their keys as crude knuckle dusters to defend themselves
Who in the fuck makes this shit up?
If you're in a physical confrontation and you fear for your life, instead of taking the time to turn your keys into a weapon that's going to hurt you more than your attacker, just pic related

>people are advised to use their keys as crude knuckle dusters to defend themselves
Don't do that please - Bin those keys!

>Reported that post to the CGHQ m8
Ur proper fucked now eh lad

It takes literally 2 seconds. You put the keys facing point-out from between your knuckles.

>It takes literally 2 seconds.
My keychains have a shit ton of keys, I'd be better off using it as a blackjack.
Bottom line, though, (In a life of death situation) multiple seconds of focusing on something other than crippling/killing your attacker is a lot of time to be wasted, and in the case of, say, having a key lodged between your palm and one of your fingers and striking with that hand, possibly stabbing yourself or spraining a finger, when the entire goal is self preservation, is bad. I wouldn't even risk it.

No police officer it's a tool not a weapon. ..

I have some brass knuckles. Funnily enough I mostly only use them for breaking up frozen hashbrowns. In almost any self defense scenario I'd rather have a knife or gun on me though. They do make a nice novelty to have around the house in any case.

Like I said, it's for an emergency where you have nothing else and you are not a ninja.

No officer, this is a Phone, not a bomb.
Let me carry this into the plane will ya?

>where you have nothing else
You just gouge an eye. So much safer than trying to play with keys. The only life or death situation I got into, I was in the middle of getting choked out from behind and I squeezed this guys balls as hard as I could. Which wasn't all that hard because I was halfway through blacking out, but it made him back away long enough for me to get out of danger.
Just aim for the weak spots and make a run for it.

Guns are meant to kill. Brass knuckles are meant to maim. While we as a society have no problem killing someone in self-defense, maiming someone is still generally frowned upon.

As says, brass knuckles are a poor choice for self defense, so really the only reason to have them is if you're an aggressor.

Brass knuckles also create more "he said, she said" instances. If someone were to pull a knife on you and you punched them, there would really be no way of knowing who started what.

With a gun the other dude is either dead and can't lie to a judge or if you kept him alive, you could make the argument that
Officer, which of these are more likely to happen?
>pulled a knife on me
>pulled my gun on him
>he is now disarmed and be arrested

or

>I pulled my gun on a stranger for no reason
>other dude was dumb enough to try to pull out a knife while they had a gun on them

or

>I decided to hold someone up by asking them to take out a knife if they had one, that way it would look like self defense

Bottom line is there is just no solid reason to have brass knuckles. Use a gun and be done with it.

>They're largely undetectable without looking for them and can cause death with a single well placed hit.

Kinda like, oh I dunno, GUNS?

Gee who would've thought

Don't forget the Yahoos

Because the NRA isn't campaigning to protect your right to bear melee weapons.

The politicians will restrict any right they aren't specifically paid to preserve.

Am3g5i.

An
Americams are z
Cowartds
And arr scared of a good
Fight

Are...you alright?

Am alrifght

Dad's gone senile m8

I think he's rat arsed.

I'm about to get some beer myself, cheers m8.

Yeah but concealed carry is completely different

>Wanting to beat people up with a cheap tool that doesn't generate much revenue in a capitalist country

You mean nigger knockers?

Those are pleb tier. You can order off amazon versions that have a cattle prod element embedded in them that shock the person as you hit them. Look up 'blast knuckles'

J9
Nk
No lroblrm m7 i always and only post pol when am drunk

Eh those are for scrubs, to do some real damage you want pic related.
Shit fucking ignores 100% of AR

Problem?

Just remember, you won't be any good to us in the racewar if you're hungover.

What law keeps me from carrying around the paperweight you posted? I always need to be prepared to keep documents from flying away.

>don't have to register to purchase a firearm in my state
>open carry allowed
>dirks and daggers illegal

Wut.

I wojt re
I wont remembef thid so its ok

Any lads in london want bumsex

SHALL

Look into a monkeys fist. Either order or make one.

Sorry folks, just looked up the law and it turns out that those are illegal to conceal carry.

So it's okay to walk around with sheathed dagger, although that does seem strange.

Because Kinder eggs

What's with all the people in this thread defending such retarded laws?

>Muh government should be able to ban whatever arm they want!

t. Swift

Because nobody questions it. It was harder to carry a knife than a gun in my state until people started fighting the laws.

it's an offensive weapon, not arms. guns are very binary for use, you either brandish or you don't, you either pull the trigger or you don't. If you walk around with a machete, it's not going to be for self defense and no one will believe that.

btfo'd

arms are weapons man, I find it pretty gay that i can't own various types of weapons

guns are the only type allowed it seems, well.. for now

All I see here is a harmless belt buckle :^)

Why not use a knife instead?

Thats legal, more effective and noble

Chek'd.

Bruh, you can own a tank in some areas. Or an armored vehicle. Hell, I've seen one guy allowed to carry a literal fucking mace.

Sounds pretty cool but again "some areas"

I really doubt my place would allow that

Like damn, it would be bitchin to own a Fighter Jet... but no... no fun

>Hell, I've seen one guy allowed to carry a literal fucking mace.
He wouldn't stand a chance against my katana collection, especially when I do my three sword formation and have a katana between my teeth

>Fighter Jet
I'm pretty sure that's doable, costly as fuck, but doable.

Guns are legal, because the founding fathers wanted them to in case Washington DC got too much power. This would allow people to form a militia and kill their oppressive politicians.

Actually they said arms, not guns, that would include melee weapons as well.

Are you allowed to carry a saber or cutlass on the states where you are allowed to carry guns?

Did they catch this goog? How long is it spending in jail?

Didn't look at the Webm, but I'm sure it's the nigger in the red shirt knocking out the kid on the skateboard, He is facing 20 years, and even though he is a minor he is being tried as an adult. He has a history of violent crime.