>American education

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uGJ5Rd6BPXc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=syBoET78bAw
periscope.tv/JOSHUAHOLMES777/1yNGanBdMORJj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Americans believe they are free

I may not know where Portugal is, but I can show you where the wall will be.

so what you show me a mericunt map and i won´t be able to point out 99% of their homeland.

I wonder what an experiment like that in Mexico would show?

>Mexican intellectualsq

That's because Portugal is irrelevant. It's literally Spain's asshole

Who the fuck cares about Poortugal?

I know where Portugal is, don't speak for me.

I really hate these types of questions

I bet you if you asked a random European to point out Montana or Vermont on the american map they wouldnt be able to do so

Goes to show you how little we care about irrelevant things

Why would anyone care about Spains retarded step brother?

Who gives a single fuck about portugal?

What the fuck even is Portugal? lmao

Is it a pacific island?

What's the capital of Vermont and the capital of Wyoming? No googling!

Montpelier, Cheyenne

Don't hate the player, hate the jew for lowering educational standards.

I know where Portugal is only because of the historical significance of the nation, and as such I know your capital. That being said I don't know shit about your fucking futbol team or any other retarded shit that doesn't matter.

Could any Portuguese tell me what the flag of my home state of West Virginia looks like? It's a pretty cool flag. Only a retard wouldn't know about such a cool flag.

Shit doesn't matter.

:

ur americunt no count srry

i will admit i do not know the capitols of most states, I do know all states and their locations though

most euro-american millenials can't even name the presidents on our coinage
then again most young mexicans don't know what soluble water is so who is worse off?

mexicans can't even find their heads

Amerifats have very poor geographic knowledge on average but their objective, practical knowledge tends to be higher than average.

I can point any country in the world bar some obscure island. but I don't have any useful skills in life, feels bad. I wish I were na Amerifat desu...

Because Portugal Is Not Relevant At All
No One Cares About Portugal

this. ask about a 1st world country and it's no problem

Portugal is a tumor growing on the side of Spain.

Who the fuck cares where portugal is.... dumb fuck

2nd post best post

>TFW Americans know nothing about Portugal, yet Portugal has a bigger history than the USA
Really makes you think

Can't help it Juan, our schools are too busy talking telling our kids to be guilty to talk about geography.

oh yeah I only know this because of video games. Uncharted Waters 2 for SNES. Check it out my dudes.

youtube.com/watch?v=syBoET78bAw

This may be true, but ask anyone in the world to point out the United States of America on a map and they'll know.

EXPERIMENT WITH THIS AND POST RESULTS
periscope.tv/JOSHUAHOLMES777/1yNGanBdMORJj

>inb4: kkk

well if they have to memorize where all their states are it's okay to not know where every European country is

doe from what I've seen they really suck at history, which is weird cuz their country is very young so they should know more about world history than they do

>tfw Cred Forums and Cred Forums has greatly increased my geographical knowledge and knowledge of other countries and worldly affairs

Honestly, they don't hammer down geography that much, or, at least they didn't in my schools. I think I remember taking a test ONCE to name the locations and capitals of all 50 states, but that was it.

As a whole, the education I received obviously doesn't reflect the education all Americans receive, but mine was very piss poor and I still consider myself a bit deficient when it comes to my understanding of world history and geography.

Its hard when you're the only nation that matters. I'm sure you know all about other nations since yours is so shit that its fled from in mass to America.

>this triggers the Barbosas...
That's right, Barbosas, not Barbossas...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Empire

No, OP is right. America is so dumb. So dumb and useless. Yep.

Just gonna cry myself to sleep in my personally owned home on my own plot of land, but first I'm going to get in my personal car and drive out to a local bar and drink local craft beer while watching local musicians play and then probably go down the street for some delicious food. I will do this knowing absolutely for sure that my country will not get invaded anytime in my life and that if the government ever turns to tyranny, I have guns in my house to fight with.

Us poor woeful Americans will also bail your dumb ass out next time you let another tyrant overthrow your local governments. Probably.

Yep.

Life sure is tough. Somehow I'll try to pull through.

>Social experiment: Europeans can't even point out Ecuador on a map

no America, you are the tyrant

Why do I need to know the location of some third world country? Do you know where every country is? Or their names even?

>americans can't even recognize a map
>meanwhile you can sing the 50 states in alphabetical order

thanks fifty nifty and god bless

So? Can you point to every irrelevant country that does fuck all on the map?
Without googling, tell me where Kazakhstan is.
Or Equidor
Or Tunisa

Oh what's that you can't?

HAHAHAHAHA STUPID SPIC """""""""""""INTELLECTUALS"""""""""""""""" BTFO

BUILD WALL

Yes, yes, absolutely you are right. We are the tyrant. Evil, terrible people.

*sips beer*

Welp, call us if you need us. We'll be here.

And I bet the avg Portugal nigger couldn't point out Boise, Idaho on a map. Why why the fuck should they

hold the fuck on sprinkletits

why would I point out portugal on a map? WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT PORTUGAL?

How many Portugese could point out Wyoming on a map?

>this is what burgerlards actually believe

And what is Port Ugal?

Nobody.

Jealous cause Mussolini couldn't pull it off

Why would we need to know where some irrelevant country is? Why would anyone? Tbh, the only Latin countries I know or care about are Mexico, Spain, Puerto Rico and all of South America, namely, Brazil. What the fuck's a Portugal?

leviooosa, not leviosaaa

>Kazakhstan
>hard

the only one of those that is somewhat acceptable to fuck up is Ecuador, evendoe it's not that hard

Honduras or El Salvador would've been better examples for Latin American countries

B-but muh cherry pickin
Get over yourself ameriSHITS

Found the trump voter.

Someone should try asking Europeans to pinpoint American states

Yep, you caught us. We absolute believe....whatever it is you were trying to say there.

I guess the problem it you're trying to rustle people who mostly just don't care.

You'd be much better off looking to your own self and worrying a little less about what Americans are doing.

The average American can't either

>social experiment
>exclude everyone that got them right

>look guise, americans are dumb!

knowing portugal is the equivalent of knowing where oregon is on a map of the US
once Euros know states, then they can start talking shit

They have tasty chicken

Who cares about Spain Jr? It ain't 1645 Paco.

i was bantering at work with a serbian guy about american education, he was trying to say ours was shit and his was better. so he challenged me to a test - who can accurately identify the most capitols of different countries? that's when i realized eurocucks will never understand. the only capitol that matters is DC. all your faggy little metric systems and recitations of battles won and lost during ye olde famine of 1342 will never matter. you still want to immigrate here and start a family. i'll learn capitols of other countries once i start consider having to leave my own country cuz its such shit

As I am sure that your average European would be unable to point out, say, Nebraska on a map.

I'm poor tugees

>equador
>has it's location in the name

This

As they shouldn't.

Flyover states in America are basically the eastern countries of Europe. They don't matter and are only components of something greater.

Europeans should be able to point out California, Texas, New York, Florida, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, etc. Just like Americans should be able to point out Britain, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, etc.

The rest are shills who think their podunk country/state matters.

Rammstein said it best in "We're all living in America"

Face it rest of the world. You're living in America. You have the option of eating American food, you can wear American clothes, your cinemas show American movies, your TV's broadcast American shows, your radios play American music. All foreign food here is Americanized, the only foreign thing about clothing in America is that it's made in foreign sweat shops. Very rarely do foreign films succeed or even gain a following in America, and if they do they're only those artistic movies. Monty Python is the only non American tv show I know here in America that has a following.

You know who our president is and how our govt works. You know our countries issues, you know where our military is. You know everything about our country and if you try talking to an American about any other country, we can't tell you shit. Even Canada and Mexico, the countries we trade with the most, we couldn't tell you much about either country. Why, well one because yes, we are ignorant, but second because we don't have to. The rest of the world could stop or go to war or whatever, radical governmental change, and unless the leader is straight talking shit to America, it won't affect us. Deal with it, you're not as important as you think we are.

Look I know I'm sounding like a typical ignorant American who's sounding butthurt, but I mean, I can afford to be, because in the long run, your country doesn't matter to me. It doesn't have to. Now I know that sounds terrible, and it probably is, but if you don't like it stop caring about America so much. Your hatred and constant bickering about us only proves how much we affect your life.

Portuwho?

...Because who gives a fuck about Portugal? Also memorizing where shit is on a map doesn't make you smart. That's like memorizing multiplication tables. We have outsourced those simple tasks to machines. I can find out where Portugal is in 5 seconds.

They need to explore their toilet areas

>American states are the same thing as European countries meme

As a white portuguese, i would say that is quite an accurate statement. You would probably get mugged after asking that question too.

How many Europeans can pinpoint US states on a map?

thanks to the internet if we want to know something, people just google it. This is the biggest bless and curse of the 21st century. We have so much access to information so we feel we dont have to hold on to it.

I don't care how many napoleon's show up, you can come here again like you did in 1808, just deal with it Manuel
btw the comparison indeed is ridiculous, yurop is not a fugging country

Third world hordes blown the fuck out by based 'merican.

wtf, I hate Yurop now

>when your state is larger than a so-called "country" in yurop

>we spoke to americans and edited together the dumb ones
every time

Next to none of these things are actually true apart from the ones about having a choice to consume some of your media and products and it's highly indicative of just how fucking stupid you are that you believe them.

me too

I dare some uro's to point at Indiana at the US map

KLELELLELEELELE

Lol the EU is literally the united states of Europe so what are you on about?

be honest senpai, most burgers don't know or care about portugal

Portugal is the little sliver of land that cockblocks Spain from the Atlantic.

Amazing how Brazilians seem to progress culturally and technologically than Mexico. Shame Mexico was conquered by the Spanish.

Now, how many Europeans do you think know where any of the US american states that aren't California, Texas or Florida are, or what's going on there

Bean boy BTFO

Those are all pretty easy though

Thank (You) based Deustch-kun!

Were I to do the same thing... wandering the streets of Hamburg or Liverpool stopping randoms and asking them to point out...say Oklahoma on an unlabeled map of the US...

how many do you think could do it?

10/10

Okay jackass Luso.

Think fast can you find Nebraska on an unmarked map of America? Oh why not? It's bigger than your entire country. Can you tell me the capital of Wyoming? Oh, why not?

That's about how important Portugal is to the average American. It's a completely irrelevant micro-state that isn't even really soverieng cause it's an EU bitch.

You know that my metro area (Phoenix) contains nearly the entire population of your country?

Pic related: "The Back Road To Lisboa"

Always here to suck your big brother's dick, you fucking leaf

Why should i care about a place i will never go to

Who?

all you yurocancer do is cry and complain and blame other people then you start world wars for it. at least the usa is just killing sand niggers instead of slaughtering our own brothers like you subhumans do. honestly, trolling or not, i fucking hate you french cowards. you're a disgusting and weak people and you make me fucking sick. how fucking dare you just accept moslems eating your country from the inside. fuck you, you're a disgrace to your ancestors

This says more about Portugal than it does America, desu.

More I need to fap

portugal can suck my ass

I couldn't give a fuck about Portugal, but I can still point it out on a map. Hell, even if I didn't know, I could still make an educated guess based on what I know about Portugal, and probably be pretty close to correct.

Loke the other guy said, knowledge of geography isn't really a good test of general intelligence, because how many Europeans can point out Kansas on a mao of the US? Probably pretty few of them.

Fuck man, it's even hard for me to remember exactly where each middle-of-the-country state is, and I tried memorizing that shit for weeks. There's 50 states in the USA, and about an equal number of European countries. I would expect anyone to memorize every single one of them, regardless of where they live.

I once heard a CNN reporter say Suriname is in Africa.
And this was during a report on Suriname, so she could have prepared.

>how many Europeans can point out Kansas on a mao of the US? Probably pretty few of them.

Most Americans can't either.

The way these videos work is they ask 1000 people on the street and only compile the 10 that can't answer the question correctly.

Not the same
American states have little to no history

social experiment dipshit

1. google an image of blank us states map
2. point west virginia

protip: you cant

That's actually one of the few I can point to. It's a much better country than Mexico.

>not having played EU4 or CK2.

Fucking Skype mods deleted my bantz

>completely irrelevant
Because we didn't discover your shitty continent and half of the world right? Without Portugal Spain would never have the balls to find out new lands and you would still be running naked after a fucking moose.

>Kazakhstan
it's literally the big ass country in the middle of asia
>Equidor
okay, I did not know that
>tunisia
easy, the strip on north african coast between morocco and libya

This. Thanks French bro.

If you know where Virginia is, you know where West Virginia is.

How the fuck do you not know where virgina is?

su·pe·ri·or·i·ty com·plex
noun

an attitude of superiority that conceals actual feelings of inferiority and failure.

>portugal in charge of being relevant

>How the fuck do you not know where virgina is?

Nobody gives a shit about your fly-over state.

k

But Idaho didn't contribute shit to the world's history. Why should I care?

Not even remotely comparable.
One is a nation in itself, the other is a state within a nation. Personally I wouldn't even be able to pinpoint most of the states in Germany.

How to BTFO America
>Step 1: go out mid day, while all the educated people are at work
>Step 2: Ask them irrelevant trivia about some irrelevant youropeen country
>Step 3: ???
>Step 4: PROFIT

>interview 100 people
>cherry pick the 10 that are dumb as fuck

you can do this in any country

posts brit

>Brazil
>more relevant than its dad
Fucking American education

ebin

Virginia is literally the most important state in american history

most yurofags cant even point out Tennessee or Nebraska t b h p h a m

yes, US states are roughly on the same abstract level as EU countries

>Spain jr.
do you know we're much older than Spain?

Don't talk shit about my dad.

That's what I'm saying, senpai. And how many Europeans cant point out exactly where Moldova is?

>points to south america

Richmond was the capitol of the confederacy, Virginia is the birthplace of Washington, Jefferson, Madison, etc. Ignorant Yuropeeing.

i can't even point out on portugal on a map, portugal is irrelevant as shit, fuck you

>when you live in a tranny and liberal shithole
God bless America

Over my dead body

You can take the highway back to Lisbon you now?

>americans can't even sing the 50 states in alphabetical order

>heavily edited video
>from a company that can literally pay people 20 bucks to act stupid on camera
>assuming there aren't already a few retards already
bonus round
>Mexicans insulting american intelligence
That's why Doctorate degrees from NAUM hold barely more weight than a GED over here, eh paco?

There are more people in Ohio than in your country, let that sink in.

Itt:

americans win another thread.*--

> Equidor

I have to admit that I do not know of this country.

i know where it is but to be fair it's literally one of the least important nations in the world

>implying we need as much trannies as you've got.

>tell me about this tiny, irrelevant country thousands of miles away
>you don't know anything about it? lol americans are dumb XD

Ohio ain't nowhere near close historically or culturally to Portugal, it being a state alone proves it

inb4
>Portugal
>historically and culturally relevant

non-european countries ain't allowed to banter European countries

>poortugal

>portugal
>relevant

And I bet Portugalese people can't even point to Saturn in the night sky, which proves nothing.

>2nd post best post
Stop forcing this meme.

JUST LIKE WITH YOUR SHITHOLE COUNTRY, WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM, PEDRO

STOP POSTING AND START BUILDING THE WALL, GREASEBALL

For reference, it's the green colored place in this map.

>will not get invaded anytime
>muh guns

You are being invaded right now by brown hordes.

What's with kwanzanians equating actual countries with their estates? Thy are all practically the same.

I'm sure no Portugese could point Delaware on a map too.

>be American
>can point to any country and identify its flag thanks to Cred Forums and Cred Forums

so I guess being around you racist antisemitic trump supporting fucktards has made me smarter than most Americans???

I wasn't able to point out most of the American states so what of it?

>Tunisa

kek

you can't?

Oh and those Islands near Alaska are obviously Hawaii, but this is better than most Dutch people will be able to do.

I got a Phd and neither can I.
Why should I care? Spaniards are the shit cells of the world, they are below poo in loo Indians.

>What do you know about Portugal?
But why would I know anything about such an irrelevant spit of clay?

I'm very disappointed in you, Denmark.

Your ID literally says pussy

oh fuck me

MAKE Cred Forums GREAT AGAIN

TEMPORARY FILTER LEAF SHIT POSTERS

TEACH THE LEAF A LESSON

"Poortugal" is safer and has a better quality of life than any single American state

>americans can't point at some shit hole they dont live in on a map
wow unbelievable

They were not that bad at all.

>People in the thread saying how Portugal was important in history

Yeah, it was. Portugal is no longer relevant, so why should anyone care where it is on a map?

this thread: people shit on america while writing in english on a website started by an american

>When you learned every US state and state capital
>When US citizens can't even point out actual countries

>using a map with the names in it
You could have at least fucking tried.

>ignorance is bold
why you are so ignorant? This is why the skypes own your country and your soul, you are pathetic.

Nobody cares about what happened hundreds of years ago though. They care about now and recent history. You have no relevant recent history or present interests. IE: IRRELEVANT to American interest.