youtube.com/watch?v=-xGPwB_dvMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Howdy partner

Rudy's is overrated.

It's gas station bbq. Stop complaining

I'm Hispanic

I like dicks in my ass

Breakfast.

My states gun laws are okay, but not as good as arizona or nevada.

Is that slop something to brag about over there? Seriously?
>yellow potato salad
>meat in crappy wonder bread
>your corn is covered in semen, probably
k

>Prove

Enjoy you're time here.

>New York
Fuck them and their hot dog stands

I live in a city where you can get BBQ fast food. How lit is that famo

What's the rate of severe arteriosclerosis out there?

A FUCKING

Rudy's? Really? I mean it's okay, but there are so many better choices out there, especially in Texas.

I'm not a steer. They can't type.

>leftovers
fake texan detected

Looks overcooked.

Virginia here,

Texas is a spic shithole, yes we have a turmor up north, but 2/3rds of your state is uninhabitable.
>MFW Gunbuster signs here have no legal force, and the worst they can do is ask me to leave.
youtube.com/watch?v=mllAnPKS6Zs

>Black's

Sure they're good, but I think you meant to say The Salt Lick.

>Having leftovers

Texan my ass.

Has some weird instagram filter on it that ruins the look. Also the sausage top left looks like poop the way it's arranged.

I'm Chinese and I live in Richardson

Rudy's is perfectly acceptable bbq and completely above expectations considering it's a gas station chain

>pls

it's all about the taste of the meat, not how it looks (or the sides). until you have it, you can't know what you're missing

also
>looks up puerto rican food
>finds pic related

you have to be fucking kidding me

>I'm Chinese and I live in Richardson

Holy shit really? I've never heard of an Asian living in Richardson!!!11 You gotta be pullin my leg

Get fukt, lesser states

>Rican
>commenting on anyone's food
You guys eat food that look like literal shit. You shouldn't speak

>tfw not a Texan
a-at least we have better weather here

I just came in here to remind all you Texans that mustard based barbecue sauces are objectively the best.

It might as well be in China, retard.

>white bread

White trash. You truly are a Texan.

Kys.

-West Coaster

It's just the bread they give with it, they literally give you a loaf of it.

>tfw not an american
>tfw living in cuck central

why even live

Holy shit, another Boerne-ite? Old Boerne truly is dead. I probably went to high school with you

Texas whites are all German. They'd welcome you with open arms.

>pork so tender it just falls apart when you grab it
fug I'm hungry now

I went to high school at central catholic in downtown SA. I went to Kendall elementary though and Boerne middle school south.

>texans
>white

Pick one, Pablo. There are no whites left outside of Texas. The only whites left are in Austin and that's a Liberal hotspot.

Pretty much, all throughout the hill country.

Born & raised I'm German/Czech feels good.

Native Austinite reporting in. Get these Cali fag transplants out of my city REEEEEE

Have you ever been here? Most of this state isn't cities.

Fuck off.

Are there some whites who still speak german or would they welcome me because of their ancestry?

>BBQ
>leftovers

You sir are a charlatan!

Anglo-German

I went to Kendall the first year it openned and South as well. Don't live there anymore but it was a cool town to grow up

Your women were covered in Spanish semen. The parts that ran down the crack of their asses resulted in the modern PR population.

Also, ready for winter. Fuck this heat. I've had enough this year.

I was born in Temple faggot. Don't act like the state isn't a shithole.

There's still remnants of German architecture and churches across the hill country. German restaurants and bars. But German speakers aren't so common sadly.

Frank?

I Teach "Texas History" To A Bunch Of 7th Grade Spics In Houston

>Rudy's

I'm sorry you are too poor for Terry Black's.

I didn't grow up in a shithole, sorry. I have seen many shitholes in this state though.

>Texas is one city

They have Rudy's outside of Texas dip shit

Terry Black's is hipster bbq.

Rudy's is eating-whenever bbq.

The whole bbq-as-art movement has some positives but, overall it's fucking cancer.

Sick burn, user

LEAF

That is one big ass plate. Looks delicious.

>implying i havent been all over the state

Jump off a bridge, Pablo. Your state is terrible and the fact Texans need to spout "MUH TEXAS" every chance they get proves how insecure they are about their nigger/spic/liberal infested hellhole.

>pickled jicama from la barbeque

I just came. I'm so thankful my house is like 5 blocks from that place and even closer to Kerlin's on Chavez.

Kys lard ass

Rudy's cream corn is objectively superior.

Skull from a 275 pound wild boar I shot in Fredericksburg.

What do you guys think of the poo in the loos (pakis & indians) that are infesting that area as well?

Frederickberg in the hill country spoke german in schools until like 85.
Stiles Switch is hipster barbecue. It is literally in the place where they shot Dazed and Confused.

>Texas
>liberal infested

off yourself

>cherrypicking the posts you reply to
I'm not even from Texas, Ahmed

How old are you? I'm 19

Played y'all faggots in football back in 2012. We lost

Dr Pepper HEB Whataburger
Hard mode: Buc-ees Kolach Y'all'd've

Is that the title of a new Clint Eastwood movie or something?

Central? Or boerne?

I have a lot of BBQ grills hand made, Antique Barbwire, and cattle skulls in my patio amongst many other Americana. That storm a week ago was pathetic.

>rudy's
>not your local hole in the wall

The FUCK is wrong with you? You are an austinite for sure

23, it's sad to see how so many kids I knew were ruined by heroin or LSD and ended up being total losers

When I used to drive for work buccees was heaven. Their kolaches are Dank. The buccees in temple woke me up and told me I couldn't sleep in their parking lot, that's the only bad experience with buccees.

It all went to shit when the niggers from the aftermath of Katrina came over for a few years.

He's from boerne. The original Rudy's is there.

>Texan
>leaving leftovers

Nice try, Cali native.

Central Catholic, I went to Highlands in San Antonio's SE side.

Walmart when you can go to H-E-B!?!?!!?

>leftovers

Lel are you even Texan? Finish your god damn meal Paco!

The only reason I go to HEB is for their sushi. Other than that I do my grocery shopping at Walmart.

>Paying 200k to eat gas station bbq

>Prove you are a Mexican

Ewww wtf

You can also tell someone isn't from Houston if they're white

It depends, and it's not new. They've been pouring in since the early 90's.

About half are gung-ho American, and make great neighbors. Love guns, hate blacks and mexicans.

The other half is the ghetto creating type. Just bringing their shit cancer and plopping it down in a nice suburb. They don't really last.

Typical that a nigger would think this is food

Anyone else been to 2 Brothers up at 281 and Bitters?

Central catholic is a fucking based high school to go to. We called niggers what they were. Called out Jews as kikes. Made fun of spics. We converted all of the Mexicans in that school to full blown self hating wannabe whites. And it was only possible because it's an all male military school from the 1920's.

that was my "proof" that I'm Texan, that was the point

no, lol

we don't really give a shit, all that happens is the schools become more competitive academically, which is for the most part healthy

True, unfortunately.

This hangs in my hallway, walk by it every day.

That looks like shit.

Why would I do that when I'm a superior Oklahoman?

>tfw no HEB in west texas
they really ought to expand here

I don't believe you, Frank.

Checking in

just ate some fucking whataburger

It's bretty Gud :DD that deep fried strawberry pie tho! FUG XDDDD

Is there anything good besides JRs BBQ sauce?

Finally real proof

Howdy ya'll

Oil is down and Canada can't afford beef.

Poor Canada. I'm sure you can find some nice, filling stir-fry somewhere. That's more in line with your currency.

>what is NASA?
White and asian nerds

I have one question

WHAT is in okalahomoland?

I went to school with 99 percent Mexicans :( they behaved like spics constantly. The only good thing was we only had 4 black kids and they knew their place.

I work in oil

Braum's and our college football team is actually good unlike a certain university

OKC here, there is a Rudys down the road from me, is it good? I usually just get BBQ at Earls or Billy Simms

Good christian White people

Ugh. Flat toed boots. Please go re-trim your chinstrap and stop stealing tools from your worksite. Fix your meth-teeth and stop pretending that spending a month in county for passing bad checks makes you hard.

daily reminded that texas is a cucked state where whites are an absolute minority. how does it feel living in a california-tier state texcucks ?

I've never had their creamed corn or their tater salad, but their brisket SUCKS. It's way too fatty. WTH is that- a sandwich? That's sad. There used to be this place called Casey's in San Antonio and at Canyon Lake. God, I miss them! Their SAUCE, too! Did I say I don't like Rudy's? I don't. Grady's has real good beans.

King's BBQ in La Porte (Bay Area, Houston) used to be pretty good. Bill Miller's by me actually had a good run a few months ago, but they went back to BBQ hell again :-(

Dang. I would knock somebody in the head for some good BBQ.

They're work boots lol

I remember living in Texas, back before San Antonio here got swallowed up by northern Mexico.

This.

Oklahoma is a better version of Texas.

In all seriousness tho, I thought it was good and not overpriced. I fucking hate that place in the Pearl Brewery area(I hate that whole area due to the hipster faggotry) I paid 50 dollars for 2 fatty brisket sandwiches, a side and their homemade soda.

I actually really like Texas Pride BBQ as well. I know people who stopped going there because it was on DDD, but I'm still a fan

Sic em

At least Greg Abbott is white.

FUCK YEAH IT IS! OKLAHOMA FOR LIFE

About to go into work, there's a motherfucking Rudy's right next to work, you bet your sweet ass I'm stopping there on my way in.

God Bless Texas bros

#RememberTheAlamo

Yeah, except that putting them on to walk to the methadone clinic isn't "work", chinstrap.

London is England's Texas

1. Fuck OKC

2. Nah senpai, Rudys is overpriced meme BBQ. Idk the place you posted, but if it's a local joint then it's prolly better than rudys.

oh and proof I'm Texan?

The famous quote from the hero Davy Crockett "You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas"

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>Rudy's
>not Franklin's bbq

Texas CHL master race.

You have no idea how bad it has gotten.

Oklahoma by law has to sell lower % alcohol beer.
>being that cucked

Fuck oklahoma.

That just got changed. 2018 and we will have full percent alcohol

HEB SUUUUUCKS. San Antonio is grocery hell. I swear, someday I'm going to start making grocery runs to Austin (I know. But at least, they have several. Houston would be better.) We already go to Castroville to get meat.

I want AMERICAN groceries. Not this Hecho/ Producto en Mejico filth.

They're a lot better than niggers. They're either bro-tier gun loving nigger haters (especially the 2nd gens or 1st gens that spend 99% of their lives in Texas) or are annoying but harmless.

What's this? Is it good? (translate: lean but VERY tender)

>knowing that Rudy's is inferior to Pappa's BBQ
>knowing that Central TX BBQ isn't in Central TX and their sides are amazing

I wanna go on a trip to USA next year, definitely will visit Texas, what places i should go and see there?
Doesn't matter if culture, nature or food, just good places.

San Antonio has always been northern Mexico. My grandmother moved back (from West Texas) under protest in 1962.

youtube.com/watch?v=-xGPwB_dvMg

FPBP

only steers and queers come frome texas

Yea dude, 90% of HEBs items are both in English and Spanish. It's nice being able to get fresh tortillas tho as well as their sushi(I'm 20% wetback so I love that hotcheeto sushi they have)

I hate Austin. Well, degenerate downtown Austin. Nothing but disgusting homeless and faggots walking around. The only reason I go is because They have an awesome pinball arcade that I like to go to sometimes.

And I'd rather shoot myself than drive in Houston. I always dread whenever a route takes me through

The only reason Texas can't float away from the United States is because Oklahoma sucks so much.

No, London is England's New York City. Texas could only be compared to Australia. Either way, I'd rather live in Texas than on your soon to be Muslim island.