Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXVJZtmANF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>raped and hit 13 year old girls
fucking kek

>we must believe any woman who says she was raped

Democrat is accused of rape

>Someone shut this slut up.

Trump is so childish. Bringing in one of his dicked bimbos just because he's a misogynist

Who, BC?

LOL, those people are mental

Feel like Trump has been keeping a lot of banter back to give Hillary a false sense of security. We'll have to wait and see.

Thanks for correcting my record cunt.

Drumpf is such a clown. This is supposed to be a presidential debate, not a fucking circus.

this

It's ok she can use those therapists she got for Trump on herself.

>raped and hit 13 year old girls
Where the fuck did this come from? Or is it just another instance where Dems accuse the opposition with their own misfortune.
Example, Hillary's Health was an issue (still is) so they started to accuse Trump of having bad health.

yeah it's another thing that one person said and everyone lashes onto it thinking it's real, ala BLM and hands up dont shoot

they think trump literally raped a 13 year old girl and went to court for it, that's their level of thinking

Exactly. Citation needed

Mark Cuban is a faggot

>some people talk about cuban being invited, clinton camps think they le epic pwned trump
>trump immediately invites one of bills bimbos to sit front stage
>everyone is now talking about it
trump is no longer playing 420D badminton, he has become the shuttlecock itself

I want to shit in your throat

>trump is no longer playing 420D badminton, he has become the shuttlecock itself

SOMEONE IS DOING THE RAPING, DON!

> Hungary
> Can't poo in the loo
You know what's funny? American Jews invented the word "Kike" to refer to Orthodox Jews immigrating into the US.
goddamn Diaspora

What's your days usually like?

once again, manufactured shit

they literally believe trump has 1500+ lawsuits pending, has been found guilty of raping several children and abusing every woman he has known

evidence? what evidence you fucking racist?

youtube.com/watch?v=DXVJZtmANF0

>Holy fuck Hillary is gonna be triggered at the debate
If secret service were to be ordered to prevent Bill's mistresses from attending, how many empty seats would there be in debate?

wow holy shit #imWithHer now!

26 seconds between posts.

Having fun with your airplane mode button?

Trump is no longer playing 18-D triple-reverse mail-in sweepstakes. Instead, 18-D triple-reverse mail-in sweepstakes is asking Trump to help revamp its own rules of play.

bringing in a dicked bimbo who hillary personally attacked in the media and hired PI to ruin her life.

Shitlibs projecting so hard they've fooled themselves into thinking trumps a rapist instead of actually calling out an actual rapist like bill

I thought ole bill was the frequent flyer on the loli express?

it's easier to

Go from the computet to the phone

Clinton started it with Cuban

That's Bulgaria, you dumb kyke. I thought you guys were supposed to be smart.

>trump is no longer playing 420D badminton, he has become the shuttlecock itself

>Or is it just another instance where Dems accuse the opposition with their own misfortune.
Bill Clinton made numerous flights on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet to his private Caribbean island, where Epstein is known to have brought underage hookers to throw orgiastic parties. Trump is known to have been an acquaintance of Epstein's as well (Epstein has tons of connections to wealthy & powerful people), so they drummed up a lawsuit allegedly related to Epstein's parties in the 90s to keep Trump from bringing up Bill's questionable past connections.

Sort of like when Glenn Beck wasn't completely nuts yet and was bashing Social Justice before it really took off. Lefties would say he raped and killed a girl in the 90s(I think it was a Bob Sagat joke) and eventually they really thought it was true.

A
SHIT
IN
THROAT

nice post well meme'd my friend

should have kept her coming as a secret t b h

she would have literally shit herself