WTF Cred Forums GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR

The debate is in TWO FUCKING DAYS and Cred Forums is doing jack shit about it.

all we have going on right now is
>shitposts about niggers

>"Operation Google"
an idea worth considering but is a horrible use of our resources right now

>kekposting
meme magic is weak right now because of fucking heretics. Too many newfags think that kek was about celebrating every random bad thing that happens in the world then "praise kek" for it. No. We are not the monsters. They are. Meme magic was strongest when Cred Forums was putting it's collective effort into bringing the truth into collective consciousness.

>Charlotte
This is hugely important, but its way too messy for us to take an angle on it yet

>Hillary's health
We won this battle. Keep an eye on it, but its time to pick bigger fights. Its low hanging fruit at this point.

Here is the thing Cred Forums. We have been absolutely and totally vindicated. We were /fucking right/ about Hillary's health. We shitposted about it for months until we were finally proven right on 9/11/2016. Since then, all eyes have been on us. For the first time, the """"""alt right"""""" has credibility in the eyes of the public. They want to know whats next. What has Cred Forums dont about that? Fucking nothing guys.

As far as Cred Forums tactics go, the board is pretty much entirely focused on Hillary's Health. This is not what we want our focus to be on right now. The seeds of truth are already planted in the normiesphere and is now rapidly spreading on its own. Sinking more meme resources into the Health angle is a waste. The establishment is already taking a soft "ableism" angle if her health gets to be too big of an issue. Let the normies fight the SJWs on this one. We have bigger fish to fry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what the fuck do you propose then?

Today Russia has demanded that the US deliver proof that its not working with terrorists. Most of Cred Forums doesn't even seem to know that the US broke a ceasefire to bomb loyalist forces so that ISIS could take an area that has been secure for two years. This shit is a big fucking deal. Barack Obama is marching us right up to the doorstep of WWIII and nobody outside of /sg/ seems to care.

We NEED to make foreign policy a major issue ASAP. The Obama Administration has literally blown up the entire middle east in order to replace their governments with Muslim Brotherhood theocracies. Making the public realize the truth about Obama/Hillary foreign policy for the last eight years is essential if we are serious about taking down these fucking traitors

>We NEED to make foreign policy a major issue ASAP. The Obama Administration has literally blown up the entire middle east in order to replace their governments with Muslim Brotherhood theocracies. Making the public realize the truth about Obama/Hillary foreign policy for the last eight years is essential if we are serious about taking down these fucking traitors

This. See image attached for what Obama said about Iraq and then look at what he does now.

Either this:
Or we go all in on Clinton Foundation. I think Haiti might be the best angle here. It can pull at normie heartstrings. It is looking like the Clintons have robbed Haiti of billions of dollars and probably stole their natural resources for Clinton allies. This is the kind of shit that causes a public uproar. Bill went on national tv begging for donations for Haiti of which the Clinton Foundation possibly stole 98%. If we can prove this, I would expect overwhelming pressure on the Clintons for answers

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
>former Haitian president says CF stole 98% of earthquake donations
>says Bill Clinton tried to bribe him

Theres a lot more about Haiti that we can push. The international "humanitarian" effort post-earthquake was mostly managed by Bill and Hillary Clinton. It was a complete and utter disaster. Its so bad that Haitians are now protesting just to be fucking left alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s

Sit back, relax, and get comfy.
Enjoy the shitshow.

Anyone who loves ear the debates should get mobilized

Show up outside the event with noise makers, strobe flashlights and air horns. Pretend that you're a Clinton supporter. When she enters the arena bomb her with lights and noise in hopes of triggering a seizure

If you're lucky enough to get into the debates start coughing every time she gets the chance to speak.

If we could meme Trump into bringing Kathy Shelton to the debates, instead of Flowers, Hillary would be fucked. That is the most direct, obvious way to move the needle for Trump.

*lives near

>implying the Donald needs such petty bullshit to win this
Also: sportsmanship. Hillary offers so much area to attack that such bullshittery simply isn't needed, nor would it help, I'm afraid.

Have fun getting V& with that idea

>He's literally asking to be assassinated.

You can't get V& or arrested CTR

People cheer outside events like this all the time.

Get fucked CTR

WTF are you smoking and could you pass the delusion because I'm too sober to believe one word of this bullshit.

>CTR shill literally making a death threat

No surprises here

Agreed. I think people on the fence are starting to realize that all the violence and negativity is actually coming from the left, and not the right like the MSM is pretending. We just have to keep being right about things without being annoying little shits IRL, and I think we can pull this off

what is bullshit? Im just saying the reality of the situation. We were proven right about Hillarys Health, we got credibility in the public and did nothing from it. Im just calling for Cred Forums remember that this is just one battle in the beginning of a much bigger fight.

At this point I wouldnt be surprised if CTR just shitposts about Hillarys Health in order to distract Cred Forums from diggin deeper before the election.

Try to point beams of light at a potential presidents face is the dumbest thing a person can do. Feds will think it's a gun or some stupid shit. I'm not a shill that's just a dumb ass idea. You straw manning faggot.

what about a strobe light app for a cell phone and aim it at shillary? If enough people do it...she cant look away

I agree with this gentleman

The haiti angle is very good if we can co-opt the BLM guys.

why is there no Soros digging anymore?

Yep. We desperately need black americans on our side. BLM might actually be just a few days away from igniting a race war. It should now be obvious to anyone paying attention that BLM is just unknowing minions of the globalists. We have to pick up a "feels" cause like Haiti in order to siphon off activists from BLM