Kahn is gonna be front row at the debate isn't he?

>Hillary has Cuban in front row

>Trump then has Gennifer Flowers in front row

Kahn is the next logical step for Clinton to bring along, but who does big Don invite after that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkbNbMfAaAU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3805768/Trump-threatens-invite-Bill-Clinton-s-mistress-Gennifer-Flowers-debate-Hillary-choose-dopey-billionaire-Mark-Cuban-row.html
mobile.twitter.com/atensnut?max_id=779707941045710847
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Monica, duh. or Alex Jones

That Muslim woman that endorsed him on CNN

youtube.com/watch?v=hkbNbMfAaAU

Kathy Shelton

moonman

Read the dailymail article, nowhere does it say trump put her in the front row. She responded and said "I'll see you there"

She's probably gonna stand around taking pictures before the debate and have a normal seat, if she even stays.

Sorry guys, no ebin habbening

monika time bitch

Dr. Davide Duke

>the source
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3805768/Trump-threatens-invite-Bill-Clinton-s-mistress-Gennifer-Flowers-debate-Hillary-choose-dopey-billionaire-Mark-Cuban-row.html

This guy

Who cares who sits at the debates? If Cuban or Khan chimps out they'll just get thrown out and make Hillary look bad. If he already sat under the withering gaze of the entire Bush family while he raped Jeb! onstage do you really think he gives a fuck about some Muslim guy with a piss fetish?

Alex Jones.

Trump could fill the room with Bill's victims

Family members of the Benghazi victims

Then invite the president of Haiti.

>Gennifer Flowers

I wish there was a word for the way I feel about this election. It's so good that I just know there will never be another election like it. It's a very odd mix of exuberance and anticipated nostalgia...

juanita broaddrick.

Pepe, hopefully.

>Trump DOES fill an entire aisle with Bill's accusers
>get to watch Hillary glare at them while the news tries to blame the rape victims for upsetting Hillary

>sitting in the audience without the ability to speak or clap
What's the point of inviting specific people

That would be glorious.

Sit Mike Tyson right next to Cuban

I hope Sam makes an appearance.

Has she said anything during this race? Like literally anything at all? A cough would be enough

He must be squirming in hell watching his mother support Trump lol

Monica is an SJW (proven by looking atvher twitter), but she hasn't said whom she is voting for. I bet it's Stein.

Thank you for this. I could never find the words to explain how I felt about this election but you found them for me

Juanita is my favorite.

>that pinned tweet

mobile.twitter.com/atensnut?max_id=779707941045710847

CFO's of American banks that refuse to do business with him since he constantly defaulted on debts.

Don't use words. Send a pepe in my honor.

Trump supporters would take their false teeth and make them open and shut like they were talking every time Hillary was speaking, that's why.

Pic related. Young Trump supporter.

keks will shall be carried out

She's had many opportunities to be public and she hasn't really done so, I doubt she'd want to go

It's already been effective. This arrived at Cruz's DC Senate office on Thursday, on Friday he endorsed Trump.

monica

Monica is the most famous, but Juanita Broaddrick, who accused Bill of rape and Hillary of threatening her to keep her quiet would be much more damaging. See

Alex

didnt he get exposed as a perv?

Sam Hyde
Zyklon Ben
Alex Jones
Stefan Molyneux

julian assange

Will he explode this time?

Leave the debates to me and I'll leave the delegates to you, Dahnald

Benghazi families.

Trump may have been an idiot for fighting with Kahn, but he never called him a liar.

>trump sacrificed nothing
>not even a chicken

Donald should invite Ashley Madison

Easy, Benghazi families followed by families with members killed by illegals

The Dems have no rock bottom do they?

Alex Jones will have a conniption and rush the stage with the rest of the Infowars crew if the moderators look to be favoring Hillary at any point

Top Kek

I was gonna say Monica Lewinsky but youve got the right idea
Or should I say the alt right idea? Hehehehe

Maybe some of those people from hatai

Yeah, exactly. He's there as a nuclear option. If the moderators pull any bullshit, Alex Jones is going to BRAIN FORCE the fuck out of them. They'll play it straight out of fear of their own lives.

Obama's brother from Kenya. That would be amazing

Who the fuck cares who will be in the first row? Donald Trump will be on the stage and he will BTFO everyone.

Fuck, you beat me to it

No, they do not, the only rock bottom is getting obliterated with reality, and even then, they'll exit the scene kicking and screaming.

YES
someone tweet this to don

Yes lol

That dude? Nah, he was only decent when he had a prepared script that was crazy-free. If he gets in the same room with Trump he'll be exposed as a lunatic moron.

>Kahn
Literally.

And I mean literally.

LITERALLY WHO THE FUCK IS THIS FAGGOT AND WHY DO I GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT HIS OPINION!?!?

GOD DAMN

Trips of truth.

>President Ted Cruz
>Department of the Delegates
>PEPE return address

How do I gift Cred Forums gold on this site?

Just send a Pepe in my honor. The pastebin with the addresses is here.

The street address is ebin too. Pull it up on Google maps.

Do the audience members ask them questions or anything during the debate or are they just there for show?