How do we fix this shit?

How do we fix this shit?

Nuke everything but Quebec.

Remove Alaska.

add maine

you mean nuke toronto and quebec, leave everything else

Do you know how faggy and whiney Quebec is with their "MUH CULTURE"? Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Alberta are the most redpilled provinces.

>Alaska
>Canada

W
E
W

>It could be fixed

Evac all that can be saved and let Trudeau ignore another forest fire.

they combine the worst parts of both countries
>autism of canadians
>bitchiness of french
nuke it all

If we fix it then they win.

The east coast is red pilled on race and hunting lifestyle etc. but theyre also welfare whores who vote liberal for gibsmedats, basically the googles of canada.

remove minorities add a nationalistic conservative doctrine to schooling

We need to remove all the foreigners

>remove the leaf
>give all that clay to Peru
what could go wrong?

Let the BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba join America.

The problem isn't the fucking flag. The problem is the anti-nationalist anti-conservative values instilled in the Canadian media, schooling, etc.

The only solution is to indoctrinate children into nationalist and conservative ideals.

>with their "muh culture"
Isn't it a good thing that they're protective of their language and culture? Anglo-Canucks could learn something from them.

Admit that you are a colony, an expansion pack, a pilot fish cleaning the teeth of a whale

>Complains about white genocide.
>Wants Quebec to give up its culture
hahahahaha, Can't stop laughing at you fucking right-wing-prarie-cucks.

ALASKA IS NOT CANADA
WE ARE NOT LEAFS
STOP IT
STOP
WE ARE TRUE AMERICANS
WE WILL DIE TO STOP THE LEAF INVASION
GIVE BACK OUR FISH LEAFS

why the fuck would you insult Alaska like that you fucking faggot?

By not giving them attention.

I think Justin Trudeau is the perfect example of why women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

What do you guys think; should women be allowed to vote?

I would abolish women's suffrage and imo, most men shouldn't be allowed to vote either.

Only tax paying men between the age of 25 of 65 with at least one child should be allowed to vote desu.

rural canada is based and culturally akin to rural america.

urban canada is fucking awful.

half of quebecois are based, fuck off with that (((DIVIDE AND CONQUER))) tactic.

t. eastern ontario hick

Just nuke it into oblivion. Also, why you do that, think something about this abomination

I don't think a country with a fucking leaf as their flag could ever be great. It would be like having a country with a guac bowl as its flag.

Rebuild Toranto into 'Maple Syurp Land' , and then give Quebec back to the French

We need to not exist as a single entity and split up. Quebec should be autonomous, as should Western Canada.

Please be my ai gf.......

die leaf, die

Remove kebab, slanteyes and untermenschen, import only educated professionals.

Remove cuckdeau from power.

>Alaska

Nigger you didn't even try.

The leaf will remain as it is besides Quebec. Give them to the french and everything will be okay. We the leaf will post less shit if our demands are met.

I wish people would just be nice to us and become our friends.

Women are stupid and don't know what's good for themselves. Women should obviously never be allowed to vote.

You'll have to cure your shitposting addiction first

Abolish the federal government, burn Ottawa to the ground, every province for itself.

Make our currency more valuable. Our exports aren't shooting through the roof with our low CAD and Cuckdeau is cucking the fossil fuel industry. If exports don't work, we need cheaper imports.

>Quebec should be autonomous
I do prefer quebec's flag to Canada's

I've never seen a Canadian shitpost. We don't even know how.

Make blackberry's popular again through science or magic.

Good idea

Soon

See, this is what I'm talking about

Don't ask dumb questions.

We have the lamest flag of all time. Bring back the Red Ensign,

Pretty much this. Canada is a pretty great country if you look at each of the regions separately, it's the federal government that fucks everything up.

Not that I have anything against the prairie provinces, but as a small town BCer I would prefer if this province went it's own way. We have our own culture out in the mountains and up north, and we could salvage Vancouver if we kicked out all the Asians.

>Quebec is with their "MUH CULTURE"

You're a fucking cuck. You're the reason why we're getting turned into a shitskin wonderland while Quebec forces their immigrants to integrate or get out.

>Canada shitposts so frequently they don't even know it

Even my fucking rural NS constituency votes Liberal because our MP is a retarded floor crosser who used to be Conservative but came out as gay and everyone still loves him (???)

Just nuke us all, there's no saving anything here

This is the only answer, based Yukon should come as well, then Alaska is connected.

This.

You can't deny it would be much more aesthetically pleasing for us to own Alaska

>Quebec forces their immigrants to integrate or get out
I can tell you've never been to quebec

went to newfoundland few years back to hang with a mate
got pissed and woke up on a wooden rowing boat on the roof of a house
as i looked around the boat slid off and hit the ground and i went head first into a plastic lawn chair obliterating the chair then the row boat fell down onto me
was too hungover to get the boat off me so i stayed there for the rest of the day then i heard me mate calling out
i push the boat off me and get up and i see him sitting on a snow mobile dragging a sled with an esky and beer in it asking if i want to go camping while it was like bumfuck freezing probably -8 celsius

btw his camping was a bomb fire in the trees with no tents or anything. just passed out on a log of wood

>Disliking The Leaf non ironically

would anyone here vote libertarian to get the control back to the provinces alberta would still be fucking ndp. we could control the school system there is way too much fed involvement ie commie brainwashing

I know it's a bit early for this, but I am predicting that after two terms in office Justin Trudeau will step down and support Scott Brison to succeed him. Either that or a womyn.

Pic somewhat related. He's going to be our Trump.

we do the same thing like to belgium: nuke

(>'_')>.....( '_')
....(>'_')>.( '_')
...........(>'( O_O)

>remove nunavut, combine it with NWT because it's a useless shit province
>let the injuns continue to destroy manitoba, useless shit province
>NWT/Nunavut, and Manitoba form Whogivesafuckistan, capital is Literallywhoville
>nuke toronto, vancouver, and montreal
>british columbia, yukon, alberta, and saskatchewan form their country
>NUKE TORONTO, VANCOUVER, AND MONTREAL
>Independent Ontario, let those delusional cucks be Canada if they want to.
>Independent Quebec, give them Labrador which is rightful Quebecoise clay
>Maritime Provinces and Newfoundland form a union, re-legalize their fishing industry and save their economy
>NUKE
>TORONTO
>VANCOUVER
>AND MONTREAL
Canada would improve so much if we just let our provinces deal with their economy and problems instead of letting a bunch of globalist cucks in Ottowa who've never set foot outside the Parliament building do it.