Who high school drop out here?

Who high school drop out here?
I like to think high school drop outs are the most red pilled out there. Every time I talk to a graduate whether it be a high school or college one you always detect blue pilled degeneracy with them something they've learned to vomit out because of their teachers and textbooks.

To all those who dropped out of school be proud of being red pilled and giving the middle finger to the massive blue pill that is schooling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you have to have had autism to drop out of high school. i was high and slept all day during it and still passed.

Only a cuck would think a place where he spends all day being high and asleep is worthy of his time.

nice try, correct the record

They fail people not because they were stupid but who didn't respect their authority.

They also punish the fuck out of great test takers. Public schools are indoctrination factories.

Ha you couldnt even graduate high school

You gave up, we persevered.
You're a pussy.

>Yeah sticking it to the man! Fuck getting a job and being successful in sheeit yo!

You a nigger? I mean I skipped like 50% of my classes in highschool, talked back to my teachers and in general was a giant pain in their ass but I still passed easily.

t. blue pillers.

>you need to finish high school to be successful
Surely you don't actually think this, my friend?

>high school dropouts
>redpilled
being uneducated isn't redpilled, it's called a failure to society

>high school dropout
Pathetic and degenerate.

Not really

I didnt graduate, got my GED, in college now and I'm certainly not bluepilled. My teachers are, but you just have to be not a retard and you'll survive.

>CTR psyops designed to associate this board with the less educated

Must be a slow shift at Applebee's tonight

get your certificate man and get some skills, maybe trade school, smth
you'd just make life unnecessary hard for yourself if you don't

>(((education))) is only something one can obtain by sitting on a chair for 8+ hours while your teacher tosses worksheets
More proof of your blue pilledness.

You might be able to recite your little blue pilled textbook you memorized for your multiple test question exam but in no way does that make you red pilled or even smart.

Every high school dropout I have ever met is a chain smoking retard working a McJob at age 25.

Pathetic.

>I like to think high school drop outs are the most red pilled out there.
that would be because you're literally dumb as a brick if you can't finish high school
i highly doubt you're self-educated on any matters other than Cred Forums shitposting

Got "Racially profiled" by teachers and was blamed for shit as one of the only white kids in the 99% black school.
Too weak to do anything and no other options were available.
Plus didn't wanna fall into the whole mentally broken school shooter and/or become a wage slave with debt in college.

No GED or Diploma and starting making 25k at a easy peasy laborer job.
I would rather people drop then become indoctrinated or abused with no way of fighting back.

t. Walmart employee

How do they punish great test takers?
I flew through high school just by my test taking skills and using tricks on the test. I took the hardest classes possible and ended up second in my class.

You do realize that people tend to not be willing to train you in a trade if you don't have a highschool education right? The bluepilled thing is thinking if you remove yourself from society you've won, you do highschool because it's a necessary step to a better life, whether the propaganda sinks in or not is determined by how resistant to it you are.

I failed tons of my classes in high school because I was really lazy and still ended up finishing like half year after I was supposed to. How exactly do you not finish high school?

Every graduate I ever met was a numale cuck who is fine with their wife fucking a nigger as he works and provides for her.

Keep talking degenerate

Every high school graduate I've met has debt, and complains about money yet spends all there money on weed.

>implying anyone owes anything to society

Fake as fuck, you could have transferred schools if you didn't have jagoff deadbeat parents, sorry but if your parents were losers you deserve to be a laborer etc

I work for a Ansco you dumb fuck.
Shitty customer relations jobs and low-tier cooks are all taken by niggers.

Dropped out. -now I own my own business and make 50k a year doing only 30 hour work weeks.

High school is for the uninformed.

>implying you can resist propaganda when you're at your teens
Oh pls child, you don't shake that off ever.
Those are the most crucial years often associated with warm hearted early childhood memories they are tied to those emotions.

You DO have propaganda inside of you that you will never shake for for that reason alone and if you believe being indoctrinated is worth it because of a pay increase you're a silly goy.
Strip away your individualism for the paycheck, good goy.

>I like to think high school drop outs are the most red pilled out there.

What the fuck

Can't wait to start up my own with my saved money since I can work more then college kids.
What type of business you start up?

Dropping out of school is nigger-tier.

Staying in shit schools is nu-male tier.

im a post-doc with an engineering ph.D. you're all retarded and deserve to be euthanized

fuck that yawn factory

Came close.
Got convinced to plod on because I had the brains to get middle-high results doing nothing and am stumbling through cucksiversity trying to do as near to that as possible.

sandy hook, complete hoax or not?

confirmed OP

dropout from 11th grade working in 3d vidya now

easy 5% sales of the product i'm associated with (in perpetuity) lmfao rekt

basic pokemon went to school to evolve with pieces of paper, their TMs

i evolved through FIGHT and now i got hyperbeam bro

who cares, dead american mongrel children mean nothing.

They are, how could they not be when they don't have a teacher or some authority figure telling them what to think and not think.

High school drop outs are forced to experience the world sooner than anyone else at a young age and come to their own conclusions of the different things they see, there isn't a teacher who insults you and punishes you for calling out the black kid for being an annoying nigger there isn't anyone to stop you from believing the truth you see.

Dude you're me lol.

>proud loser
M8 the only reason anyone told you you were doing a good job is because they knew your future

Is it hard for you to find a job as a high school dropout? I don't think getting a high school diploma has any meaning, I just imagine it might make things harder for you.

nah man, true greatness is online high school, Meat-space school kids have to wake up at 7 in the morning and rush, while sitting in various schools with dindus distracting them and only have what the school gives them for study material. In online high-school earliest I had to be up was 11 am, comment section was easy to ignore, and every test was an open book test.

Really? From that sentence structure, I thought you had a doctorate or something

Almost. I hated school and reached a point where I was either gonna drop out at 16 or graduate at 16. I took the latter route and doubled down.

You should at least get your GED man. Drop-outs are almost completely fucked in the job market... Unless you start your own business.

What do you do for a living OP?

And be honest, do you still live with your parents?

I swear, this board sometimes

the 'redpill' isnt even about what's right, nowadays it's all about what's against the norm. If you fuckers complain about jobs, or not being able to get a family, there's your answer. Stay in school you cucks.

>drop out of highschool at 16 to start college
>drop out of college at 19 to start working at a brokerage
>am now a freelance financial analyst who is regularly commissioned by several large companies who I will not name here in this shithole
Indoctrination, err I mean ""education"" is for cucks.

I'm a high school dropout.

its just one fucking guy, the OP.

shut the fuck up, painting the entire board as agreeing with this retard.

>Implying the damage hasn't been done from K-10
>Implying 2 years will change anything
>Implying this isnt dissonance reduction

failing to complete the easiest level of education in the western world is not redpilled. Unless you are a knock out salesman you're going to need to at least graduate high school. Sometimes even then they still want to see a college degree.

Dropped out in 2002, got my GED last year becaue I work for a big ass telco that shitcanned someone when they lied about graduating hs years after they already hired them. I could make more if I went to college, but I'm quite comfortable in my union gig office job making 6 figures doing nothing all day.

I don't think so.
I applied part time for some shitty night job and practically handed them an empty application and got hired on the spot.

>caring about moving out
Who you trying to impress your jewish overlords?

>stay in school and continue blissful ignorance on the way to your chosen degree
>drop out, become bitter NEET looking for someone to blame, turn to edgy NatSoc shit to support yourself

They're not 'red pilled' they're just depressed.

I got high marks in all my subjects but never received my diploma because I didn't do the required community service.

I had 12 credits going into my second semester of junior year. (pretty well all english and math)
I'd spend the first few hours of the day sleeping, then the rest of the day reading admittedly usually stupid shit I found in the library.
I couldn't be forced to do anything other than take tests, so my teachers were very annoyed that I'd do splendidly on them, but be failing class after class after class...still, they had niggers to deal with so it wasn't like Robin Williams was going to take me under his wing and bring me out of my teenaged funk.

I dropped out and got my GED. I don't regret that decision at all. High school was Hell. There's no denying they're indoctrination factories/nigger daycare centers.

Now I collect Neetbux for Depression and I hope to start community college soon.

Sorry for blog.

I got forced out of school by my parents and the government at age 14.

Just kill me, family.
>at least I have my 2grand a month disability payments

Still fake as fuck. You're just CTR trying to make Cred Forums look like some backwater trailer park.

No thanks but the uneducated are unwelcome here. Pack up and go back to your parents' basement to live among the slime mold and rats.

Confirmed loser with no future prospects, kek.

Keep making threads like this to validate yourself you piece of human garbage.

If your whore whore of a mother knew how much of a failure you'd turn out to be she would have aborted you when she had the chance ;)

>No thanks but the uneducated are unwelcome here.

Huh? But Cred Forums IS for the uneducated and ignorant.....

>all that anger directed at some user person on the internet

something makes me think you're not happy with life.

Because unless they were raised by someone with a business they could work at (unlikely) they'll go from being indoctrinated at school to being indoctrinated at work. My first job at walmart had me watching a 30 minute orientation video and an hour long video on how unions are bad and dont sign anything without reading it first.

Corporations push all the shit you hate on employees (eg diversity), and demand that you accept it if you like to eat.

Call someone an annoying google at 99% of workplaces and see what happens. If you own your own business, do it to a customer.

Well whatever works for you. High school really is a Communist indoctrination camp. There is nothing wrong with working a blue collar job, if you can live with the lower income. Wish you the best of luck bud.

Calm down, user. You're no better than the liberals if you start putting down your disadvantaged brothers.

Every society needs a lower class.

>muh working 70hrs a week makes me SOOOO red pilled guize
Oh lordy, may as well paint your skin black and accept your whippings.

I agree that US public high schools are bullshit but for different reasons. There wasn't indoctrination outside of sociology class at my school. My problem with public high school is that it isn't about learning, so much time and energy and MONEY is wasted on absolute bullshit. I took extra efforts to graduate early and GTFO. Really wish I was able to go to a nice private school even if I was the poor kid.

>implying anyone in this thread sees a problem with that
>Implying anyone who cant comprehend that could be an analyst

My dad works for nintendo too

School is nothing besides proving you can dedicate yourself to something. High school was literally teaching everything you learn in middle school over again for retards unless you take accelerated classes.

Learn your math and chemistry; I also did things like pottery and jewelry making.

I also competed at the state level in multiple sports; was top 24 time for 100 butterfly in swimming.

There is more to school besides indoctrination; if you aren't questioning everything including what your taught you aren't asking enough questions.

12 inch cock 100k per year Wendy chef here

>To all those who dropped out of school be proud of being red pilled and giving the middle finger to the massive blue pill that is schooling.
Dropping out of school makes you more vulnerable to the jew.

I'm 100% sure you're falling for tons of kike scams because you're too stupid to realize how they're scamming you.

Dropped out, went to a training school for work and a G.E.D with wright to it. Working since 15, G.E.D at 17. School wasn't for me and my teachers couldn't take the bantz
>Are we going to learn about WWII, or Are we going to cry about overstated numbers of Jewish people killed?
>Yes, I'll go to the principles office, but you still haven't answered my question

I expected better bantz from an aussie, disappointing!

>Calling me the nigger when you're the uneducated welfare collecting leech on society.

Wew lad

Weight*

I took the CHSPE and got out when i was 16. I would have snapped if I had to spend another fucking year in a google camp. I make 6 figures now. Had to work my way up the ladder and took alot of shit from a lot of greasy assholes, but I made it.

fuck public schools. fuck parents. fuck teachers. fuck everyone else on earth. and yes, i am high-functioning and on the spectrum.

school is a joke. i tested high IQ and was in a program called GATE in elementary school. managed to be suspended every year for something stupid. yes, even kindergarten. fucking suspended in KINDERGARTEN.

fuck the system. fuck everyone. i have everything i need. car, truck, motorcycle, my guns, my computers, big ass stupid tv for my time sink bullshit games.

i hate everyone

Because highschool is famous for their teachings of how not to be fucked by skypes

T. Faggot in denial

you can't get into college by dropping out of high school, bullshit

I never graduated. Dropped out at 16. I've never once had a potential employer ask to see my diploma. I lie all the time about having a bachelor's degree, nobodies ever accused me of lying. I delivered pizzas near the University of Washington campus, so I know enough about it to bullshit my way through it.

Yes u can. Get a GED, take community college courses to prove you aren't a total google. In my state, u can take community college classes without a GED, one class per semester, after so many credits they award a state accredited hs diploma, not a GED.

Will someone please call me a nigger...I typed all that out.

Oh germanics are so stupid and desilusional

You're excused if you had to drop out for medical reasons, right?

Exactly what I did, until I got a job offer from Verizon thinking they are like everyone else... nope they check. Most big companies do if they are paying decent $$$, because assholes like me take it to the next level and lie about going to college.

even so his story reeks of bullshit

Nothing wrong with it, many people have similar reasons for dropping out.
The environment is total fucking shit, its funny these degenerates think that we should even bother to take serious our coursework when we are seated next to ass clown niggers and other undesireables.

>depression
You're still scum for being depressed.

Yeah, I've never been called a liar but there have been some jobs where I thought I should have gotten it and was passed up mysteriously. Probably ran a check. Its not that hard these days. I just hope Trump gets the economy going again so we can go back to a late 90's style job market where, so long as you're breathing and not a Google, there are plenty of high paying jobs to go around. Got fired? You'll have a better paying job by the afternoon. I miss that.

you'll be fine you're probably like 20 yo so you can restart your career several times if you want

go away /x/

I don't experience pleasure like you do, user. I don't even really feel anything like you do...

I don't have to defend myself, the skypes understand.

Same here famalam

I was selected for an Ivy League university's gifted youth program, but I missed more than 10% of classes (this is what happens when you're not a manlet and grow a foot in high school and already have problems falling asleep so you sleep in more than 13 times in a year)

I needed like 50 or 60 hours of community service (aka literal unpaid, state mandated child labor)

I said "yeah no" and got my GED instead

PS - if you love your children, don't send them to public school

There is nothing redpilled in being uneducated. In fact, lack of education is the main source of bluepill.

The only two reasons why many people seem to get bluepilled in college are:
1. "Let's party, get drunk and then fuck everything that moves"-type frat house culture. Basically, wrong acquaintances.
2. Liberal propaganda pushed during "classes" for "degrees" that have absolutely nothing to do with science or education at all, like "womyn studies".

So, educate yourself. A man who does not improve is a dead man.

Depends what you call educated. Colleges sucks.

I'm a high school graduate and I'm redpilled. You need a high school diploma to get almost any job that is capable of paying the bills and providing for a big, beautiful white family.

RARE

RARE
A
R
E

>being too retarded for high school
You're as bad as any nigger OP

Dropouts are retards and niggers, both leech welfare. Fuck em.

Only worthless googs drop out of High School.

>be high school dropout
>ending up going to Ivy League for grad school

Even people that go to schools for special ed retards are much more smart than high school nigger dropouts.

High School dropout who makes ~70k for 4 months of work here. I spend the rest of the year in CO smoking weed, playing vidya, and shitposting for 16 hours a day.

I could be wrong, but it usually was explicitly stated that my hs shit was being verified, the first time I got lucky since the hiring person didnt really care that I lied since it was just a temp position (turned into permanent though lol), after I did get my GED because I didn't want to be in that situation again.

my advice to anyone is just get your GED, no point to lying and getting caught and losing am opportunity.

Yeah but being a seasonal crab fisherman in Alaska is literally the MOST dangerous job in the world.

Your TV show sucks, man.

You really make that much crabbing? Is that the usual pay, or have you been doing it a while?

My buddy, who also dropped out of highschool, claims to have made over 90k last year working for door dash not sure if I believe him or not but he dies drive a tesla.

Dropped out the minute i turned 16. Got two GEDs (dated 9-11-01 and 9-13-01. Must have printed just before the planes hit) Went to college and work in IT. Redpilled as fuck, yo.

post something game changer/groundbreaking then

>>High school drop out
>>typical loser liberal through out early 20's. live in ghetto and poor as shit.
>>mid to late 20's get shit together & build succesful business.
>>Pull in 6 figures a year pretty easily.
>>employ my “ college educated ” family members.

Even if it sucks, he makes 70k and sits on his ass most of the year. Sounds like my job, the work it a bit more spread out throughout the year, but mostly ass sitting, looking at frumpty Dumpty community college chix and jerking off in the bathroom.

>>implying anyone in this thread sees a problem with that
>implying I stated otherwise
Your reading comprehension needs work.

what's the business?

The closer you live to death, the more alive you feel my friend.

The worst thing about it is the drug abuse necessary to get through the season and the withdrawals when the season ends. Meth to make it through the 3-4 day stretches with no sleep and opiates to work through the injuries.

The boats featured on the show are full of primadonnas. There's a reason that all those guys cycle between the same boats now, because once you've worked on one of the show boats no other captain will want you.

I do the Salmon season from June-August that pays ~25k and the Crab season in November that pays ~50k. Give or take a few grand depending on the catch. I started on my cousin's Salmon boat when I was 18. Made some connections through that and eventually landed myself a spot on a crab boat 6 years ago. The first 3 seasons I did on the crab boat I was working at 1/2 share the first season and 2/3rds the next two seasons. This November will be my 4th season at full share.

I miss HS and MS purely for the abundant loli's.

Aside from that, it fucking sucked and I usually barely tried yet still passed with decent grades.

> "classes" for "degrees" that have absolutely nothing to do with science or education at all, like "womyn studies".

4 year uni degrees in North America require something like 1.5 years of unrelated courses for "credit requirements." This means that even if you're taking hard science, math, engineering, whatever...you're still gonna have to do some potential nonsense sooner or later. For example, you're definitely gonna have to take at least one or two English course at some point, and it's not promised you'll just study some good western literary canon stuff, cause you could very well get hit with an anthology of "women of color" "poetry" or a book on how african american "culture" was harmed by whites, idk.

[spoiler] Anonie, z calym szacunkiem ale tego nie da sie uniknac.[/spoiler]

I feels ya. I love running into people I went to hs with, wagecucked , in shitload of debt and miserable. Most of the successtards I know turned out to be total trash, or dead from drug overdoses. I think I did alright, I shouldnt be.

>To all those who dropped out of school be proud of being red pilled and giving the middle finger to the massive blue pill that is schooling.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAH

And another republicans was thus born

Now i know why are republicans against common core. They need americans to remain uneducated to retain their voter base

I couldn't go to school after grade 8 for medical reasons.

So I'm a drop out. I got my GED at 22 and found it a laughable joke.

I often reflect on whether I truly am more adept at recognizing scams, lies, etc than people who have gone through school. It certainly feels like it. But it's also quite possible I'm simply an idiot. Maybe I am generally in the wrong, mislead, and it's the other side that's right.

I don't know. I go where the evidence points and frequently it points against the normies.

I made a living for myself by self teaching programming. I do get disabilabucks though - couldn't afford my medications and surgeries and shit otherwise - which im not proud of. I'm hoping soon to earn enough that I don't need to take other peoples money. Whether I completed high school or not would have no real impact on whether I needed or took this money, so I don't know.

Whatever dudes. At least I'm not living as a slave.

You barely got that sentence out. Maybe this isn't a subject you should speak on.

Dropping out of high school doesn't mean you can't pass.

I had good grades but still dropped out.

>all that for hurr republicans
Not surprised that yuro shitskins don't understand that brevity is the soul of wit

Don't feel bad about taking disability bro, you have medical issues harsher than some of us like myself with a broken neck who still dont qualify. It's something at least, even if it isnt much...Im glad youre getting help ((and improving yourself!)

7/8 b8

>so shit you cant even pass the last 4 years of public schooling
>most redpilled

I thought liberals were also against common core

It's their creation
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724

I'm a dropout. I was kicked out at 17 and got my GED. I do work a shitty job, and I do chainsmoke. I don't have any debt and make about double what I need for rent and phone. I spend my free time practicing a competitive game. Maybe you guys are right, and dropouts are losers. I feel pretty good about life though.

user, im redpilled, but I graduated highschool. Whats the points of being forced to attend and get nothing out of it? Granted a diploma from HS is useless but atleast I got it. Stop wasting your time faggot and get a GED at least.