Why is the presidency so important to you?

Let's be real here, does the president even do anything? It seems that all the president does is smile for the camera and shake hands with diplomats. So basically just a cheerleader. Why do you act like this is so important? The presidency is the weakest form of government.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bGi-oPNV1hM
press.umich.edu/226058/new_imperial_presidency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>american education

The president decides whether everybody is a cuck.

no power? can a president not almost single handedly decide to go to war like george w bush did?
why wont you MAGA?

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If it doesn't matter then just elect Trump :^)

>he believes W single handedly decided to go to war

Jesus, how gullible can you be?

"Yes goyim! Don't vote in this election, it doesn't even matter! Oy vey just stay at home and watch anime and let all these poor minorities vote for you!"
Kill yourself kike.
The president matters because this one can make the choice on whether to bring in tens of thousands of rapefugees.
One wants to ban them, the other wants to bring them in by 550%.
GET OUT AND VOTE!

didnt you see the questionmark ?

>The presidency is the weakest form of government.

This
If you have president like Putin or that guy from Philippines you're a cool country
If you have faggot like Obama or Trudeau you're a cuck country

anyway OP is a shill trying to discourage the trump supporters i guess, since he didnt respond once until now

Yeah. It would be fun.

That will be congress not the president that will decide that, dumbass.

I think the Supreme Court nominations are the highest stakes in this one.

Nothing really worth responding to yet. Nobody is really making any arguments.

POTUS set tone for merica. Obama has made acceptable to be weak racist cucks and weak in eyes of enemies. Need strong leader who has had success and not a cucks.

I saw this video today of Putin thanking and commending the parents of Magomed Nurbagandov a policeman who got executed by terrorists (probably Saudi/West funded) and noticed Putin was definitely emotional in a good way. It shows you can show a more gentle side without being a cuck. I could picture Trump doing the same thing here.

youtu.be/bGi-oPNV1hM

Because this cheerleader, as you said, has the power to piss off so many closed minded and highly pseudo-moral lefty.
I don't need other reasons.

>estonian elections

you´re actually right...

It's called the "Imperial presidency" because it's weak, kys

press.umich.edu/226058/new_imperial_presidency

>In The New Imperial Presidency, Andrew Rudalevige suggests that the congressional framework meant to advise and constrain presidential conduct since Watergate has slowly eroded. Rudalevige describes the evolution of executive power in our separated system of governance. He discusses the abuse of power that prompted what he calls the "resurgence regime" against the imperial presidency and inquires as to how and why—over the three decades that followed Watergate—presidents have regained their standing.

>Chief executives have always sought to interpret constitutional powers broadly. The ambitious president can choose from an array of strategies for pushing against congressional authority; finding scant resistance, he will attempt to expand executive control. Rudalevige's important and timely work reminds us that the freedoms secured by our system of checks and balances do not proceed automatically but depend on the exertions of public servants and the citizens they serve. His story confirms the importance of the "living Constitution," a tradition of historical experiences overlaying the text of the Constitution itself.

And? What is your point?

Why do we have a president then?
If they are only there to represent me, I care who they are.

But they also represent my decisions regarding legal affairs.

He's just a representative of whatever ruling family is in power. It matters, just not in the way you think it does

Because I want 10$ more dollars in my paycheck

Cause of the memes. The people think its important so they will change with the result of the election. It dosent matter what the POTUS does as much as what he stands for. The believe in it changes reality.

Clinton will usher in 1984 and we are lost.

President picks SCOTUS, which can invalidate constitution based on opinionated "interpretation". That's the real power and the prize!

He had lots of help from jerkoffs like HRC. Obama and Hillary have buckets more blood on their hands.

meme magic