Atlanta Home Invasion vs. Gun Owner

youtu.be/FE5xV5vJTfs

seen this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYmByT2AeKc
gwinnettcounty.com/portal/gwinnett/NewsandEvents/NewsDetails?news=PolicePressReleases/SuspectShotandKilledduringHomeInvasionIdent
google.com/maps/@33.9365038,-84.2597311,3a,75y,160.52h,67.81t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1suMKY1Y86tL9x5hk5kD_gvQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
11alive.com/news/crime/atlanta-homeowner-kills-home-invasion-suspect/319330102
nbc-2.com/story/33180357/woman-shoots-kills-home-invasion-suspect
kvue.com/news/crime/video-released-in-deadly-home-invasion-as-police-search-for-suspects/324622574
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why the fuck would any white person CHOOSE to live in a city with a huge negro population like Atlanta?

good question. This was an asian woman though vs 3 dindu

That asian lady's a BAMF.

no doubt she's bad ass. i like how her bf gently takes the gun away as she is waving it around.

bump cuz 2nd amendment

She shot after they left the premises. I guarantee if she was white and a man then she'd get attempted murder charges. Good on her for defending herself but it makes me sad that this story could have a very dark Part 2 in the court room if her genetics were just a bit different.

Listening to the lackadaisical attitude of the 911 dispatcher makes me want to go buy a gun immediately. She sounds like she couldn't give less of a fuck. The cops would never make it to your house in time to save your ass, only you can ultimately be responsible for your safety.

nigga got CLAPPED

based asian women, how can white women compete ?

the 9-1-1 call wasn't placed until they had left, you can see her make the call after closing the front door. If she had called the second they kicked in the door, that operator would never have even gotten the correct address before they were dead. It's like she was intentionally being dense the second she heard her say "BLACK GUY".

>tfw she didn't she didnt take out all three
>tfw the one didn't get bodied on camera for everyone's viewing pleasure

>Google emergency response
The ride never ends

only a sudden immediate loss of blood pressure drops a target. He probably died in the yard.

Not ideal but one is dead, I'll take it.
One thing is weird. Why are all 3 home invaders armed with pistols, drawn? It looks more like a hit than a robbery.

I asked my brother this multiple times.
We grew up in north atlanta but he is a huge faggot. Its only a matter of time before this happens to him and he get culturally enriched.
He is also completely against my right to own arms even though I collect for a store of value besides defense.
I love my brother, but I cant wait to say " I told you so."

>they shot you in the war???

This 911 operator is the worst

Better version from an Rumanian user yesterday.
youtube.com/watch?v=DYmByT2AeKc

he just needs enrichment first, hopefully he'll live through it to be able to tell you he was wrong, oh so wrong.

Fucking useless dispacher

Also the Asian lady is pretty reckless with her shots. That last few out the door could've hit an innocent

He will turn around, he just hasnt seen how bad it really is. but spending 6 years for a "Masters in Applied Anthropology" to sell real estate will do that.

She was clearly a damn gook you fool

You could tell the 911 operator was a google herself

Just rewatched the video, the guy clearly shot at her first, you can see his gun flash before she even starts shooting. She's lucky she's not dead

It's Atlanta, niggers will break in for no reason other than the fun of it.

applied anthopology? is that a thing? he must be super cucked.

you can listen and tell she got some big lips.

>tfw you live in too a neighbourhood to ever have to fight a war for your house

Thats exactly what it looks like. Was this a business or house? Cameras and boxes of shit. They were looking for something specific

It's an ESL asian woman with a house full of boxes, probably counterfeit Jordans and other stuff nogs love.

"We gon follow dat woman from the swap meet home and get ours"

a fucking asian woman in a pyjamas chase out and fucking kill the nigger robbing her

I love how smart this board this

The lady on the phone was hard to understand, user. Even so, it was pretty obvious it was "wall."

>That last few out the door could've hit an innocent
she lives in atlanta...
those guys were probably her neighbors

Chinese ebay women home?

BTW the Chinese woman only fired a gun once before performing CQB style against dindus.

niggers are massive cowards by nature..

anti-gun cücks btfo

if she wasn't packin, you'd read the morning headline as

"Asian woman gang-raped, beaten, and robbed by three troubled youths"

those look like business supplies, reports say she was a restaurant owner that was targeted specifically for robbery.

gwinnettcounty.com/portal/gwinnett/NewsandEvents/NewsDetails?news=PolicePressReleases/SuspectShotandKilledduringHomeInvasionIdent

it looks like a shitty neighborhood, you can recognize the front door from the video.

google.com/maps/@33.9365038,-84.2597311,3a,75y,160.52h,67.81t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1suMKY1Y86tL9x5hk5kD_gvQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Makes a lot of sense, i worked for 2 restaurant owned familly and quite often they don't have the space for everything directly on the premise so they keep stock at home. Often had to drive there to pick up boxes

This is why one should have dogs and guns.

the guy that ran out the back could have easily tackled her skinny ass

at the very least would have saved his buddy from death

yeah I saw it on /k/ last night and was going to repost it to Cred Forums but got tired and passed out after jerking off and cumming buckets to this sexy asian niggerkiller.

those niggers would've done worse than just rob them

it was actually outside of atlanta

Guns are needed to keep non law-abiding googles from murdering them. Anti-gun activists need to be executed.

except the lady is asian

buy a gun you fucker

i'm a nogunz about to buy some

settling on a Steyr M9-A1

The guy ran out a BACK GLASS WINDOW DOOR! ran right through it at the end of the second view..hahaha

his buddy (28 year old Antonio Leeks) died of a gun shot wound to the 'torso' in the yard, so it was probably a chest shot.. It's difficult to tell, but it's likely that only the very first shot hit him. it was close range, unhurried, non moving target.

the other 2 are still on the loose.

11alive.com/news/crime/atlanta-homeowner-kills-home-invasion-suspect/319330102
nbc-2.com/story/33180357/woman-shoots-kills-home-invasion-suspect
kvue.com/news/crime/video-released-in-deadly-home-invasion-as-police-search-for-suspects/324622574

>Masters in Applied Anthropology
How is your brother not a race realist?

kek

RUN DINDU RUN!

Between this,and the L.A riots,you would think googles would know not to fuck with Asian business owners.

Dude... 911 dispatchers in the South US are almost ALWAYS fat nigger bitches with shit attitudes! I have called emergency services quite a few times as I used to be on the road a lot all over Florida and Georgia.

One time, I saw a guy get NAILED by an F-350 while on a rice rocket coming of I-95 at 2 am.
He flipped through the air like a rag doll and came down... truck sped off.
I stop to check the status of the guy and he was still alive.
His leg was almost torn off and his femoral was cut from the femur that snapped and ripped through so I took off my bet to tourniquet the leg as best I could and dialed 911 while pinching the artery shut with my thumb and forefinger (this is NOT easy!)

Get Shaniqua on the line.
>911 mergin. what yo problem?
>I'm at Glades Road and 1-95 east offramp. A man was hit by a truck in a hit and run he's severly injured and his artery is cut, I've administered temporary first aide but I'm literally holding his artery shut with my fingers... he's still losing blood fast, send an EMS team now or he's gonna die.
>Well... where you is at sir? I need an address.
>I told you, it's the off ramp at glades and 95.
>You need to give me an address nereby sir so I can tell them where to go...
>LADY ITS A FUCKING INTERSECTION! SEND THEM HERE! THEY CANT MISS US AS THERE'S NOW 5 CARS HERE!!
>You aint gotta be yellin sir...I jus need yo address near where you is...
>THIS DUDE IS GONNA DIE BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED YOU DUMBASS FUCKING...
>**whoop-whoop**
>hang up

The police arrived after 2 minutes of arguing with this nigger dispatcher over the proper address for a fucking offramp of an interstate highway... affirmative action hires... NOT EVEN ONCE!

The dude lived btw but he's a total cripple and had serious brain damage. In retrospect I probably should've let him die but I just did what I thought was best at the time.

yeah, the dispatcher was intentionally being obtuse and unhelpful. She was triggered the second she heard an asian lady saying it was a black man. She was easy enough to understand, if you are familiar with common asian accents. It doesn't help that they hire people who themselves can't speak english.

So did they think she wasn't home or why did they just waltz into her house in the middle of the night making as much noise as they can?

I wouldn't do this shit in a country where everyone and their dog can own a gun.

it wasn't a random house. they follwed her/choose her because she owned a nearby business. the intent was to rob her of everything possible, rape her, and kill her, not burglarize an empty house, hence the guns out from the start.

>why do this in a country where anyone can own a gun
you have clearly never been around criminal niggers

Why didnt he take your arms from you already if he hates them so much?

The news report on it said she was the owner/ manager of a restaurant and she was only staying in the house temporarily

Pretty chilling. Those Googles were on the hunt for something specific, probably her. They were searching the place, not looting.

If she hadn't had a firearm, she'd be getting interracial gang banged.

Marxism

I live 2300 miles from him.

he ran right by her, close enough to brush against her, he totally could've taken her down but he was a coward

spread this video to all the KANGZ facebook groups

never get into a land racewar with asians

Right on.

I'd like to hear gun-grabbers explain how a small Asian woman is supposed to defend herself from a pack of dindus like this, if not with a gun.

Only pussies need to hide behind guns.

yeah the house was related to the business, they were robbing the house because asians are known to operate their businesses in cash as much as possible to avoid paying taxes, and don't put their money in banks.

there was a similar instance in TX where an organized burglary gang robbed some asians that weren't home, their fucking CIS white male neighbor caught them and executed them with his shotgun and he wasn't indicted

the New Black Panther Party tried to organize a huge protest in the actual neighborhood and massive amount of bikers showed up and just revved their bikes so they couldn't do their protest/press conference/race hustling.

based TX

this video is also a great counter to gungrabbers saying "you don't need anything more than a revolver" or "you don't need 15 bullets in a (((clip)))!"

they were searching the place to capture all the occupants and tie them up. step one in a home invasion. them you torture and rape them so they tell you where they keep the valuables/cash.

asian gangs started doing this home invasion shit in the 90s, because they know about asian small business owners keeping all their untaxed cash in the home.

Googles love Chinese food.

>tfw live in no guns cuck country

Meanwhile in Washington.

>It's like she was intentionally being dense the second she heard her say "BLACK GUY".

I got the same impression too, stupid cunt, 2/10 would not call in case of home invasion.

Cops are just doing a job, I wouldn't expect them to risk their lives to save you or your family. Avoid living somewhere that does not allow you the right to defend yourself, your home and property.

you can't even defend yourself from a home invader or attacker without going to jail. you're supposed to give them acceptable odds of killing/raping you otherwise its not fair and you're the criminal.

it all starts with accepting monarchy and being a subject. that is the root of your land's cuck mentality. its so fucking sad too. i hope one day you rid yourself of the BBC propaganda machine.

COCKS NOT GLOCKS

this isnt too prevalent in atlanta from what ive seen unless you live in straight up niggertown

she owned a restaurant that was frequented by nogs, who obviously coveted what she owned. Her neighborhood wasn't "the projects", it was lower middle class, single family homes. you can see that the houses in the area had big yards. They probably just followed her home from her business.