BASED CENTIPEDE BTFO OUT OF CLINTON. HOLY FUCK CLINTON EXPOSED

CLINTON FUCKING EXPOSED

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/54cap0/here_it_is_the_clinton_campaigns_online_media/

>I began by going to ShareBlue.com and snooping around. Here is an archived image of their "media" front page.

archive.is/S1raL

>The whole thing just seemed... off. I knew something was up with these guys. They have no information about their website at all. They only have "Company, Contact, Terms and Privacy" links at the bottom. Legitament websites usually have way more than that. It seemed as though they were trying to be as unfriendly as possible. As untouchable as they could be. I wanted to know more, so I clicked their "Company" link, which brings you to this page.

archive.is/7XEm4

>There you can see the employees of the website. Some of these people looked very interesting, so I did some research on them and that brought me to some *VERY weird, sketchy, shady, uneasy things.

>First off, in the New York Times article, they say that ShareBlues' location is amongst other tech companies in Manhattan.

ITS' NOT

>By tracing the IP address from ShareBlue.com, it puts them in San Francisco, California, IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING EMPTY DIRT LOT.

i.imgur.com/4AwXmnI.png

>This instantly make me VERY curious. Shareblue.com's IP address shows it's hosted from a dirt lot? After being cinfused about by that, I continued my research and focused on one of the employees called Anthony Reed. Anthony is an apparent polling strategist and ounder of Benchmark Politics, "the top election forecaster for the 2016 primaries."
cough cough OK. Yea...riiiight.

>So here I am thinking, "What is Benchmark Politics?". After being curious, I decided to investigate this website.

>At first glance... WHAT KIND OF WEBSITE IS THIS?

archive.is/M2Tc0

>There is absolutely ZERO credibility with this "top election forecast website." You have no options to contact them, read about them, read their terms or anything. NOTHING.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/7Yu1EGl.png
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/04/06/should-more-countries-have-nuclear-weapons-donald-trump-thinks-so/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264748-trump-we-made-iran-a-power
twitter.com/skidmarkpol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This website looks like a college project. So, me being a shitposting, meme magic "Reddit Investigator", I decided to track this website as well. Funny thing is, this websites IP address actually points to an actual street in Youngstown, Ohio. Awesome, I can finally see an actual building and research that building.
WRONG

>The location that the website is running out of IS BLURRED OUT IN GOOGLE MAPS!

i.imgur.com/7Yu1EGl.png

>Houses aren't blurred out on Google maps, ever. So why is this house? What is at that house? Who is at that house? My theory - He's working for Hillary, which is supported by Google, which is protecting this guy or hiding some shady stuff.

>It's really weird. Next to the house is a huge warehouse. It's also sketchy. Im looking into it.
So, let's recap so far. Shareblue.com is a progressive, liberal media website that promotes Hillary Clinton and bashes Donald Trump. They are her secret machine. They are the ones creating all of the online anger against Trump, as read in the NYT article. Their IP address shows they are a dirt lot. One of their employees, some Liberal, runs a sketchy website that is protected on Google. So far, the entire thing is INCREDIBLY shady. Shareblue.com and its employees.

>Here is the kicker. Want to know who the owner of Shareblue.com is? Peter Daou, also known as a former adviser to Hillary Clinton and John Kerry with experience from two presidential campaigns.

>This guy, who runs a website specifically to enrage liberals online and start online wars against Donald Trump, WAS AN ADVISOR TO HILLARY AND IS MOST LIKELY HER FRIEND.

>Also, what's even weirder is the COO, Josh Nerpel, WAS THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FOR OneVoice.

>What is OneVoice you ask?

>OneVoice, "is an international grassroots movement that amplifies the voice of mainstream Israelis and Palestinians, empowering them to propel their elected representatives toward the two-state solution."

>...That's taken directly from their website.

>So, Shareblue.com, a company souly responsible for Hillarys online presence, a company run by Hillarys friends and run by people who want to amplify the voice of mainstream Israelis and Palestinians, empowering them to propel their elected representatives toward the two-state solution, is the Anger Machine Hillary is using to help win the election!
>..amplifies the voice of mainstream Israelis and Palestinians, empowering them to propel their elected representatives (Hillary/Obama) toward the two-state solution.

>HOLD ON A SECOND...

>Obamas speech at the UN was him lecturing everyone that there MUST be a two state solution to the Israeli/Palestinian problem. (OneVoice, aka ShareBlue)

>See a connection to Hillary's campaign? Makes one think the globalists are desperate for that two party solution to take place since they are sponsored nearly 70% by the Middle East. Must be one of their major goals, and necessary to lock down the planet into their complete control.

.Hillary, the woman who has taken money from Saudi Arabia, Iran and a slue of other countries tied to terrorism, is utilizing a "media presence", aka Shareblue.com, to propel her to the presidential office by influence of the middle east. Huh.
Weird.

>I should note: There is an exact process you need to follow to find these locations. Attempting to do so with generic, unverified programs will result in the wrong IP addresses.

>centipede
back to r.eddit faggot

>reddit.com

tldr

>>>>>>>>>Centipede
stop this meme

>plebbit
>no tl;dr
You have to go back

Trump wants saudi arabia to have nukes. What can go wrong Cred Forums?

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/04/06/should-more-countries-have-nuclear-weapons-donald-trump-thinks-so/

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264748-trump-we-made-iran-a-power

tldr?

>ShareBlue uses a VPN
>some people who work for Shareblue also work for an organisation which promotes a two state solution
>Obama also promotes a two state solution

Retard

give me the tl;dr

Shit is rigged, especially polls.

this

>Be advised, there are NO holes in this research

Literally nothing

>Hwoman who has taken money from Saudi Arabia
>propel her to the presidential office by influence of the middle east
wow i'm utterly shocked
absolutely earthshattering

sage because this "bombshell" isn't different to what has been already known for a long time

>Best case scenario: they blow themselves up and glass their shitty desert
>Worse case scenario: they blow Israel up, and in turn the Middle East gets fucking obliterated
I don't know, looks like a win/win to me

benchmark politics is / was essentially a blog that used demographic modeling to forecast primaries this year and is doing the general election also. its run by college students IIRC, graduate ones. we made fun of it on the prediction markets all the time for being stupid and crap, there's a twitter parody of it:

www.twitter.com/skidmarkpolitics

tl;dr this is a retarded post and the guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

TL;DR

>Shareblue.com is one of the actual organizations behind Trump-related outrage on social media, and to a lesser extent mainstream media

>Shareblue, when investigated (to look for its headquarters) leads to AN EMPTY FUCKING DIRT LOT somewhere in San-Fran.

>Shareblue works mainly with a dude named Anthony, who is apparently a polling strategist

>ledditor tries to find his house

>It's BLURRED OUT on Google maps, which is exceedingly strange for houses.

>Lastly, the CEO of Shareblue is found to also head something called OneVoice

>OneVoice, "is an international grassroots movement that amplifies the voice of mainstream Israelis and Palestinians, empowering them to propel their elected representatives toward the two-state solution."

Surprise, it's the jews.

>www.twitter.com/skidmarkpolitics
whoops wrong one its this: twitter.com/skidmarkpol

bumpd

It keeps Iran in check

anti-Zionist Jews