i.imgur.com/Q2NNfeT.jpg
>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg
>West Ghouta 18 September
i.imgur.com/wlztbvB.jpg

Developments Sept. 24
>Egyptian Foreign Minister Shoukry says terrorist groups cannot remain in Syria before peace can be achieved across the country
>Syrian Army, Hezbollah storm southern Aleppo districts
>Syrian Army surrounds east Aleppo as zero hour approaches
>Lavrov says during talks US admitted Islamic State is a ‘bigger threat than Assad’
>Obama vetoes bill to let 9/11 families sue Saudi Arabia
>Turkish-backed rebels lose over 20 villages to ISIS in northeast Aleppo
>Erdogan says the U.S. sent weapons to Kurdish fighters in Syria

Assad to AP: US airstrikes on Syrian troops were ‘intentional,’ lasted nearly 1 hour - youtu.be/s2GUfBppapA

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/convkey/d9bf/dq17eu4sd74jz9ozg.jpg
mediafire.com/convkey/38db/7c6ge5o537ymy6hzg.jpg?size_id=e
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cr1yBr9XEAAqksc.jpg:large
pbs.twimg.com/media/CtH-AL3WAAABDRd.jpg:large
strawpoll.me/11295405
strawpoll.me/11290947
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/20/first-hand-account-kurdish-ypg-forces-routinely-terrorize-assyrian-christians-in-syria/
ulusalkanal.com.tr/gundem/sivillesen-gata-yerimiz-yok-dedi-sehit-oldu-h122003.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AXrD2mVA-OY
youtube.com/watch?v=I2koY9dYhsM
youtube.com/watch?v=7meeic90oKA
twitter.com/GeopoliticsWar/status/779829376758210560
twitter.com/ihanetebedel
youtube.com/watch?v=kJoZb0rZo9s
youtube.com/watch?v=rkeY_SoVszkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkeY_SoVszk
youtube.com/watch?v=aupHFPpE1TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v2bGZ_ylfUo
youtube.com/watch?v=yW7FWoFbFRM
youtube.com/watch?v=dtqvrKHRHtg
youtube.com/watch?v=zxI--puvxIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ry9Pb4_uXdE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWOtmMj_Tjs
youtube.com/watch?v=xPV0xSO1wPk
youtube.com/watch?v=WPksQgaPonU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otokar_Cobra
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj9V2PlPyxk
youtube.com/watch?v=VCR7kIVkaMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_bPjL9Cfj7o
youtube.com/watch?v=Hcc3X7sCJNI
youtube.com/watch?v=H9b43_1ATQg
youtube.com/watch?v=XR6l-pNSfus
youtube.com/watch?v=6srJNCTrVMY
twitter.com/HamedGhaleb/status/779795997119700992
twitter.com/HamedGhaleb/status/779808082113290240
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ
strawpoll.me/11296571
youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=IpvUqzPixAU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym_9eMT2NI0
youtu.be/c8JppJyVxYU
liveleak.com/view?i=7ad_1474713992
youtube.com/watch?v=EdBQ3fiddjA
twitter.com/alradhi_/status/779790939099369472
youtube.com/watch?v=g1HCFHjLndQ
discord.gg/Bb63P
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/09/24/why-did-they-wait-to-kill-us-how-the-attack-on-the-aid-convoy-in-aleppo-unfolded/?postshare=7041474740157446&tid=ss_tw
twitter.com/oulosP/status/779877584846761987
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Assad to the gallows.

post the updated maps next time in the OP
North Aleppo City - mediafire.com/convkey/d9bf/dq17eu4sd74jz9ozg.jpg (embed)
Shirqat - mediafire.com/convkey/38db/7c6ge5o537ymy6hzg.jpg?size_id=e (embed)
South West Aleppo - pbs.twimg.com/media/Cr1yBr9XEAAqksc.jpg:large
North Hama - pbs.twimg.com/media/CtH-AL3WAAABDRd.jpg:large

the Lion will win

Nth for ASSAD

Well, you should have made the OP then famalaman, do it next time if you are not sleeping.

Hi Schlomo.

strawpoll.me/11295405

GOD BLESS BASED ASSAD!!!

It's decided.

lets think of a cool name for syrian civil war, like war of the roses

War of the Goats

all the fucking world leaders have changed, but he stayed :U fuck u USA, if being a "dictator" means a good economy (syria only country that was not in debt), then sign me the fuck up

/sg/ newfag here. How do Kurds fit into all this?

strawpoll.me/11290947
strawpoll.me/11290947
strawpoll.me/11290947
strawpoll.me/11290947

Syrian Civil Ping Pong match.

ur woke as fuck my lebobro.

This pic should sum it for you.

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/20/first-hand-account-kurdish-ypg-forces-routinely-terrorize-assyrian-christians-in-syria/

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

>There are reports that Turkish former military hospitals (Gata) didn't accept taking care of a wounded soldier because it was full of with civilians and therefore he died.

ulusalkanal.com.tr/gundem/sivillesen-gata-yerimiz-yok-dedi-sehit-oldu-h122003.html

fug

wtf i hate civilians now

>ulusal kanal
probably fake

>Jabhat Sham (ex. Nusra) and Jaish Nasr moving 100s members from Idlib towards N.Hama at this moment.

>kurds
>jews
protip choose both of them.

kurds are a cancer

Get the fuck out of lebanon and back to syria then. Nothing worse than pieces of shit syrians/shia trash, or muslims in general living in Lebanon, that country would be fucking flourishing if it wasnt for you. I bet you dont have a lebanese passport either, that tells me only one thing.

Fuck Syria, Fuck Islam, and fuck you.

im out.

Salamtak

typical amerikwan debate
"F this F that...I speak muh mind n shieet"
Kill yourself

what went wrong?

fucking hell

not enough Altay tanks

Calm down amerifat, your government destroyed syria, that exactly what that guy is talking about, if his country was not destroyed in the name of democracy and had good economy he could live there.

They try to act as the good guys, but then when having the upperhand backstab their allies and ethic cleanse all non-kurds.

/sg/ keeps telling that the Zionists want to get rid of Assad.

How would Israel benefit from an Assad overthrow and a set-up of a Rebel government?

FSA are incompetent amateurs
look at this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=AXrD2mVA-OY
Wonder how they defend those villages when they get attacked. If they act in the same manner, then I'm not suprised about all the recent losses and the ping ponging.
It's shame Some Turkish Special Forces have to fight with them.

we have to send our infantry

needs more proud turkic heirtage

A strong syria is a threat to israel. A weak rebel government, probably unable to control most of the country and with infighting everywhere can't threaten them.

I always thought jihadist fought stupidly because they want to get killed. These guys aren't jihadists and still fight stupid

turkey should go back to it's roots and send horse archers forming cantabrian circles while flinging goat carcasses at assads troops tbqh

Good luck Bashar the Lion

>I always thought jihadist fought stupidly because they want to get killed.

Only jihadists arabs can fight because they have nothing to lose

>Where is LevantFalcon
sup senpai, Im here but I dont namefag so you cant always tell

turks failing again

Syria has been a Hezbollah highway under Assad. Hezbollah is hell bent on destroying Israel. Therefore, even though they may both be terrorists, Hezbollah is a more direct threat to Israel than some weak and unstable sunni jihadist state.

This is why Hezbollah is pouring thousands of men into Syria to help Assad.

Did they upload a video of themselves retreating? Bad propaganda.

do kurds attack fsa?

Yes,

In april, the FSA tried to take the Kurdish canton Afrîn but failed miserably (pic related)

and what's stopping kurds and iraqi government from taking mossul?

>we have to send our infantry

that's what you guys tried to do against the PKK but then you faggots also run away

youtube.com/watch?v=I2koY9dYhsM

you know what you roaches need to do?

shut the fuck up

they're president barzani was the reason letting isis in Iraq in the first place.

Wtf I love Kurds now

Iraq:
Mosul is the biggest stronghold of ISIS after Raqqa. It's not something you can overtake in 2 days. Recapturing Mosul takes time and planning.

Kurds:
Kurds are same, they wait for US and Iraq before they can do something about it. Mainly because Mosul isn't in Kurdistan but Iraq.

lol you can't blame Barzani for "letting ISIS in Iraq". fucking faggot

BIJI KURDISTAN

Syria
The wrath of Abu Hajar

Turkish civil war warm up & prep

RuAF increase their air group? Looks like yes, cuz Su-25 returned from Russia to Syria.

Why is assad so white? Blue eyes and all. Does he have European heritage?

so we are to believe the iraqi forces are currently planning an attack on mosul? and hawija?

Yo Turkroaches. What does the Wolf hand signal mean to the average Turk? I have a vague idea of who the Grey Wolves are, but what do Turks think of them and the hand signal?

Is it like a Hitler salute? Does it piss off AKP? Does it piss off Kurds? Does it piss off Armenians/Greeks? Does it piss off Gulenists?

I also saw people throwing it up during the coup. Were they doing it in support of the coup or were they AKP people outside mocking them?

Several sources state jihadi attack on Handarat camp was repelled

Have seen some sources stating increased Russian air activity and assets, not sure if true

I would say that you have not met many arabs but then I saw you post from Finland. L M A O what is the deal with that?

Mashallah good girls.

Uglier than the balding fag known as Anzu, which is saying something

the captcha blocked the saudi arabia option. So I accidentally chose turkey. Wtf nigger?

>Is it like a Hitler salute?
Kind of.

>Does it piss off AKP?
No. Both grey wolves and AKP are right wing. MHP, the guys doing the wolf sign, are much more nationalist. But both have a huge respect for Islam, Ottomans etc.

>Does it piss off Kurds? Does it piss off Armenians/Greeks? Does it piss off Gulenists?
This sign pisses off non-nationalist leftists (modern CHP), the K*rds, and Armenians.

> Were they doing it in support of the coup or were they AKP people outside mocking them?
It was an anti-coup sign because MHP and AKP guys were those people you saw on the streets standing up to the army, at least in Istanbul where I'm from.

t. Turk studying in US

What are you studying?

One döner. No armhair please.

Exactly. The Kurdish peshmerga's and Iraqy SF's have already taken most of the smaller villages. They wouldn't have done this if they wouldn't want to recapture Mosul.

It's a extreme right nationalistic movement in turkey that have no real friends in politics (except for the legal political nationalist party).

They have done attacks against various people: armenian/turkish intellectuals, Kurds, Assyrians, AKP fags....

The government wants them gone but it's very hard since they are with 2 mil+ supporters and are also present deep in the military

No i dont see many arabs. And im fine with that. I thought turks werent normal arabs. That they are mixed with balkan a lot? Normal semitic people cant have blue eyes i persume?

>extreme right nationalistic
does that mean secular in turkey?

which city are you in? uni?

I haven't been paying attention to the Syrian situation for a few months, how real is it right now bros?

kill yourself ypg fangay t*rdo, fsa never attacked afrin:
those guys were killed defending their positions in mennagh and tal rifaat

>Several sources state jihadi attack on Handarat camp was repelled
al-Masdar now states Liwa al-Quds & SAA withdrew from Handarat camp

We'll see tomorrow I guess

I dont think you should try find a correlation between those 2 traits. AKP is extreme right nationalistic and well not very secular

never trust leithfadel "news" without proofs

Are you guys refugees or immigrants or how do you know the names of small villages?

and how about Sheikh Maqsoud, Im sure the dindu nuffin moderate extremists also never attacked that district, right?

Yeah why do you think I said we'll see tomorrow

I guess so lol

fuck you faggot, those FSA "muhderate" beheaders were attacking afrîn and got shot the fuck up by the Kurdish YPG forces.

the turkish shelling that was done by the turks on their side of the border didn't help the MOHderate beheaders. they all dead now kek

i'm not syrian but i follow the syrian war.
i check the news every day

He's a turk living in France. He loves his country so much he lives 5000 kilometers away from it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
kill yourself you disgusting k*rd scumbag

Happened the same to me.

what are your origins belgianman?

youtube.com/watch?v=7meeic90oKA

roaches running away from long distance AK shots like they're usain bolt kek

Uhh... G-guys..?

twitter.com/GeopoliticsWar/status/779829376758210560

They did attack Afrin. That was some weeks after the kurds had taken mennagh and tal rifat.

His wife looks evil.

How can it escalate further? USA striking Assad? Doubt it.

I have Kurdish roots but I'm born and raised in Belgium.

What about you? Are you Catalan or Spanish?

what does that meannnn

sheikh meqsud is in aleppo city, not near afrin.
and the ypg turds attacked fsa before fsa striked back.
they shelled the castello road with artillery and helped the SAA by opening a front near the road.

they attacked mennagh not afrin and it was a counter attack.

Here are my top three picks for this year's Miss Turkey pageant

(in case you didn't know, Cred Forums adores roach beauty contests)

Ayse, 21

Looks regal

My top 3rd choice

Sena looks 7.5/10 at best in terms of face, but she has that "fuck me silly" smile. You KNOW she's crazy in bed.

Like all fucking Black Sea Turks, she probably gives 10/10 deepthroat.

My 2nd favorite.

>and the ypg turds attacked fsa before fsa striked back.
>they shelled the castello road with artillery and helped the SAA by opening a front near the road.
That all happened recently, before that kurds already defended their district from your moderate jihadist friends and their assaults and shelling

You dont have to like Kurds but stop shilling for terrorists retard

>Are you Catalan or Spanish?
why would you make such an assumption? But you are right, I'm a Catalan independentist

>inb4 memes

twitter.com/ihanetebedel
youtube.com/watch?v=kJoZb0rZo9s
youtube.com/watch?v=rkeY_SoVszkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkeY_SoVszk
youtube.com/watch?v=aupHFPpE1TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v2bGZ_ylfUo
youtube.com/watch?v=yW7FWoFbFRM
, PKK scum. Can't wait till you're expelled from the Belgium
Watch videos enjoy you disgusting inbreed monkey
All k*rdish-armenian PKK-YPG terrorists are invited to revolt and take arms, this will allow us to clean more efficiently the ugly smelly donkeyfucker k*rdish terrorists. It's better to clean the scum right now instead of deport few years later.

Nusra had some skirmishes with them and other FSA groups had also some clashes with them. But always just small clashes not like with the NDF/SAA in Quamishli e.g.

GET IN

And my favorite Number 1 nominee from this year's contest.

a) 1.75 cm ideal top tier height for a beauty
b) from Eskisehir, so you KNOW she's pure Turkic
c) Sulphur hazel eyes. 10/10

>why would you make such an assumption?

Because I'm educated enough to know that there aren't only Spanish people living in Spain.

Can't wait until the PKK rapes you in the ass and makes you run for your life and shit your pants you sick fuck.

>how IED's are cleaned up in turkey:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtqvrKHRHtg

BOOOm

>Not glasses on it

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

>i hate the fsa
Oh youre not that french poster who was pro-jihadi.. disregard my post then

lol PKK wont do shit

but your non-country ends within this decade

:)

Lots of Syrians look white, this is normal

The 3 girls aren't making it for the Grey Wolves. It has a different meaning in the US.

PKK will do this:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxI--puvxIA

Belgium isn't the next shit hole after Syria gets stable, turkey is. You shit face

Isis is retaking more villages, Kurds may not get their turn to shoot Turks at all

>1.75 cm
Anyway, perfect height for a female is ~165 cm.

>inb4 manlet detected

>Because I'm educated enough to know that there aren't only Spanish people living in Spain
well I was just surprised you mentioned Catalans in special

you re not belgian.
you don't even have a country u unrooted bastard

PUHAHAHAH pkk can't do any shit LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=ry9Pb4_uXdE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWOtmMj_Tjs
youtube.com/watch?v=xPV0xSO1wPk
just surrender bitch

surrender like your hairy bignosed PKK youth does to the turkish army

>Spanish Intellectuals

He knows about it cause you guys were meming about independant state. And since he is a Kurd his genes picked that up hence why he responded like that. Don't think too much of it Spainbro.

I'm a Catalan

and yeah, I fucked up that sentence, it's 2AM here

>Spainbro
are you trying to trigger me?

what weapon is that? Is it some kind of automated robot or is it a tank with 90mm machinegun mounted?

To that Turkbro studying in USA.

Was good to read all that shit and you were right to delete just in case.

I do not despise Ataturk or the CHP, but the followers in it are so fucking annoying. They would rip the headscarves off of fellow sisters and mothers if they had the power. I fucking hate their elitist behavior and I am glad that they are outnumbered and have to live through ''yeni Turkiye'' like muslim brothers and sisters had to endure the old Turkey.

No. I get that you would like your own state but do you really hate the rest of the Spain and that I called you Spainbro?

The turk came out of the closet.

I prefer having no country than loving one country without even living in it kek.

Lol you should drop dead like the 2 turks in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=WPksQgaPonU

They are the biggest minority in Spain so... Also Barcelona is a beautiful Catalan city.

Normally I'm always in Barcelona at 11 september to celibrate National Day but couldn't make it this year sadly....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otokar_Cobra

>I fucking hate their elitist behavior

Peasant.

wtf? russian tv show report from this camp, pro-(((rebel))) sohr confirm too SAA control this camp.
they want another ceasefire-meme?

Turkey's intervention was very ineffective. They may not even stop the kurds from linking.

>hate the rest of the Spain
meh, that's a difficult question. I hate the Spanish government and politicians more than anything, but a lot of Spaniards do hate us
>I called you Spainbro
I wasn't being serious, I don't care what someone calls me on the internet
>at 11 september
well, this year it wasn't as impressive as the other ones...

AY DIKS OUTFOR ABUHAJAR

looks like a crappy humvee.

I'm glad you read my post. I had to delete it because there are very few turks here especially in advanced STEM shit.

Modern CHP doesn't understand the legacy of Ataturk. He didn't ban religion, he only changed edhan to Turkish. He didn't ban headscarf, his fucking wife and mother were super religious.

His reforms were not at religion, but at the language of arabs, who were thought of as traitors to the ottoman empire. But the concept of religion was not attacked at all. The fact that he made Diyanet as the continuation of the Ottoman Empire's Sheikh-ul-Islam is just further proof of his intentions.

In any case, the only way to fight ignorance is to be intelligent. That's why I study my ass off. Just to prove these modern CHPtards wrong and show the world that science and religion are not, and never have been, mutually exclusive.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bj9V2PlPyxk
youtube.com/watch?v=VCR7kIVkaMQ
(120 kurds burned alive)
kek
youtube.com/watch?v=_bPjL9Cfj7o
;)))) die kurd scum

>meh, that's a difficult question. I hate the Spanish government and politicians more than anything, but a lot of Spaniards do hate us

I see. Do you see your selves splitting and forming your own state in the future or does Spain try their best to block this notion?

>I wasn't being serious, I don't care what someone calls me on the internet

Yeah me neither but I was more shocked that you would have felt offended to get called a Spaniard or not.

abu hajar looks like a fucking jew. I swear I have never in my life seen an arab with that caliber of a nose. That fucker is a kike mark my words on that.

Syria Army relaunches offensive against militias in Latakia.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hcc3X7sCJNI

I don't care about your shit propaganda video's. The video's that I post are fucking RAW ROACHES DYING LIVE ON CAMERA BY REBELS.

so fuck off you lil piece of shit turk

i'd be happy to 1v1 you and make your face even uglier you skinny piece of shit

Talking with Ivan Sirodenko, Handarat Camp: Under SAA control, Al-Masdar can suck dick

valhalli you may be right
oy vey killing ISIS is anudda holocaus
assad must go

Cool!

>i'd be happy to 1v1 you and make your face even uglier you skinny piece of shit

come you k*rdis dog I will break your neck

I don't fight men who weigh less than 70 kg you pussy turk

>try their best to block this notion
of course they try their best (that doens't mean it's much, though)
Our regional government is currently in the process of achieving independence (the independentist party won the elections) and in a few months will make a referendum or a plebiscite (both of which the Spanish goverment will say are illegal) and then hopefully declare independence. The question is what will happen then. Will the Spanish government send the army with tanks and shit to arrest the Catalan politicians? Will the people go on the streets and stop the amry like in the coup in Turkey? What will the EU, the international community do? The key will be if the Catalan goverment can make independence look legitimate. One of the 4 main Spanish parties agrees to have an independence referendum (like the Scottish one) but it doesn't look like the any of the other parties will support them.
>I was more shocked that you would have felt offended to get called a Spaniard or not
well, I would actually prefer it if people didn't call me Spanish, but being realistic, I know it can't be helped
I am (even if I don't feel like one, and I don't want to be one) legally a citizen of the Kingdom of Spain, at least until we declare independence

plus a lot of people in the world has never even heard about Catalonia or our struggle for indepenence

Guys he is more Arab than the most Germans i know.

Anyway, good luck to you friend. Never give up and honestly I know this sounds cliche, but always follow your dreams, even if they are or seem impossible. I'm almost 30 now, and I just followed the most impossible dreams, and God has been very kind to me.

Even if you don't pray (and you don't really have to imo) just keep the knowledge that God will put things in his place. You don't have to call him Allah either, just the belief in a higher being who is there to help you is enough to keep one calm. It works for me, and i know so many people who are depressed because they can't deal with the world. I know a lot of people on Cred Forums are very depressed, but just an honest belief that everything will be better in the future really makes it easier.

Anyway I have to go. I'll rarely come here because I have a lot of stuff to do. But know that you aren't alone. Many very smart people absolutely hate the attitude that CHP gives towards the common people, calling a human being a "comar", laughing at their religions and beliefs etc. They don't even think about how it makes them look like. AND THEN they wonder why they never win elections.

For example look up Murat Bardakci, he's probably my favorite. There are very smart and intelligent conservatives and religious people out there, but the CHP ones are just louder at whining, that's their only advantage.

>b) from Eskisehir, so you KNOW she's pure Turkic
She does look more like a Central Asian Turk. Tell me about this Eskisehir.

I didn't know that much but it makes sense to me that he was not anti-Islam when his whole country was pretty much muslim. I think he just wanted reform from what is leftover of the Ottoman empire but people take it like modern day anti-religious behavior to go full out secularism.

Me and my family live in a predominantly atheist country. My niece for example has worked with kids from any ethnicity in the kindergarten as a teacher. She is now studying to help the people who have psychological problems/in need of help. All while wearing a headscarf and having 2 kids of her own. She is a model to people here that even at age 30~ with 2 kids at home she is working and studying.

She also prays 5 times a day and follows islam as much as she can. This all in the Netherlands. And then I see in Turkey with 95%~ of the people say they believe in Islam, we get these people who do not allow mothers with headscarves at that event I don't know what it is called but where their kids become soldiers or something. Or sisters not being allowed a government job or getting into universities just because they wear a headscarf like it fucking matters. You are in Turkey, we have a rich MUSLIM history for hundreds of years and you are just going to ignore that?

Anyway I am rambling on but I wish you the best in your study and your life. These elitist can only burst out and yell shit but won't actually do anything.

I always get angry when I watch this. youtube.com/watch?v=H9b43_1ATQg

>based
You weren't born in Norway?

also, is
>sehir
derived from Persian
>shahr
?

I will break your neck with my bare hands and impalate your asshole

Don't worry meu amic, Catalonia will be freed from the Spaniards and Spain will die in economical crisises

/Sg/ makes me so happy sometimes.
I really want to hug you all.

>Wounded
>Gets hit again
>All those panics on the radio
Pure kurdish bravery.

I will bro thank you again. I browse /sg/ mostly after works so I might catch you again.

you are traitor of your nation. islam is nothing but tool of arab imperialism.

The retarded kurd shill and otto fight when ?
>The video's that I post are fucking RAW ROACHES DYING LIVE ON CAMERA BY REBELS.

Only one shows actual hit, cannot confirmed the death tho

>abu hajar looks like a fucking jew. I swear I have never in my life seen an arab with that caliber of a nose. That fucker is a kike mark my words on that.
Many Arabs, especially from Arabia itself, have that nose or an even bigger one. Osama Bin Laden had a mountain hanging off his face. Jews and Arabs both have them, because it's a normal Middle-Eastern nose. Go check out some Armenian faces some time.

Where did it all gone wrong

go*

>The retarded kurd shill and otto fight when ?

Holy shit. Did that Kurd terrorist sympathizer just ask Onur for a fight? Is he fucking mad? Onur has graduated top in his class with putting Kurds in place. The fucking dude has a license to BTFO Kurdish terrorists sympathizers wherever he goes. The fucking Belgian Kurd is retarded if he thinks he can win that fight.

How many Ataturk related tattoos do you have?

>look at me, i'm the arab now

>The retarded kurd shill and otto fight when ?

I already mentioned I do not fight skinny bitches. Weighing 81 kg atm and cutted 5-6 down for summer so me vs otto would be like an ISIS-terrorist vs a handcuffed kufar LMFAO

I will learn german to go for studies in Germany soon, how much fuck up i'm right now?

>You are in Turkey, we have a rich MUSLIM history for hundreds of years and you are just going to ignore that?

I find it so weird. It's literally an unwillingness to accept your own history. I don't know a single nation in the world that does that, except for maybe Russia during Communist times.

Here in America, I see countless women with headscarves in the STEM departments, and they are very intelligent. In Turkey, they'd be looked down upon for wearing a headscarf and be called "comar" behind their backs. This is probably the main reason why Turkey is so shit for science because it is so adamant about denying opportunity to people based on what they wear/think rather than looking at their record.

I'm very happy for your niece btw. God bless her. The only way to show that muslims aren't terrorists/retards/stupid is to improve yourself, and treat people you know kindly. That's the only way one can change the world's attitude towards us. But the problem is that most muslims aren't like you or your niece. Most muslims are hypocrites, and I don't think it's exclusive to islam either. Many Christian people here as well are very hypocritical in their daily lives.

Anyway, it's been fun talking to you. I hope the best comes to your life.

>when you capture too many weapons to take with you
I saw some kind of GPMG(probably a PKM), his AK, and some kind of HK roller-delayed family weapon
anyone see something else?

How will you break my neck with your skinny hairy turkish hands ?

You're a skinny fuck, I'd eat you raw you skinny faggot.

don't they have gyms yet in turkey? go lift some weights and come back before you accept a Kurd's 1v1 fight you weak fuck

This is what we need to do to Russia

That's what happens when you have pussy turks running away from PKK rebels lmfao. Weak turkish soldier fucks

fucking roaches piss me off

If you alsoknewarabic, you' be oing great you would have endless translation work in germanistan

Which city/part of germany?

Those men, they're so lonely in the mountains. Oh, a wild kurdish female appears.

let us hope so

Cheers bro, same to you as well!

>m-muh gym

Fucking retards think that benchpressing will help in a fight
That's why every countries in the ME have shit tier records in real martial art

Is that the best argument you can come up with? Srsly?

did you notice he didnt utter a word? Incase he couldnt speak arabic and spew some hebrew words and get exposed. Its a fine world we live in.

I don't talk yet about that, but i hope Munich, i don't get many good shit about Berlin

Easy champ, you will hurt yourself trying to break anything with those skinny arms.

Just making sure how much of a sheep you are, nothing wrong here. But I do not waste my breath on people like you. Mashallah enjoy yeni Turkiye, it is great.

Where the fuck did Onur go? I was really enjoying their fight. REEEEE

>skinny arms.

proofs? :DD

Didn't you post a picture of your arm, like two days ago?

Hopefully went out to eat some kebab so he could gain some weight and escape the 60-kilo tier

seriously kurds and turks are both unintentionally or intentionally doing the satan's work for the kikes in tel aviv. The next step for the israhelli plan is to aim the kurds to attack the Iraqi Shia Military groups. Wich will end really bad for kurds. The turks will attack the kurds and take over mosul. I am talking about months or even years in the future. The shit never stops, wherever there are ataturk lovers and kurds you can kiss freedom in Iraq good bye.

Valhalli, it really makes you think.

#GettingPrepared
Teehee

If it is skinny then I don't know anyshit

>dat gif
Cringed

I've been hearing that the SAA is advancing in aleppo. Is there any maps to go along with?

You're skinny.

youtube.com/watch?v=XR6l-pNSfus

Can someone rate this video from 1 to 10 for me?

Cheers /sg/ I know you got my back.

WOWOWOWWWOWOW THE BELGIAN KURD IS DONE FOR!

Homo.

Munich
>one of the most expensive cities here
>actually pretty high Aryan rate there
>nice girls
>speak probably the most disgusting German dialect
>still enough refuges to get raped
>nice scenery
They don`t like foreigners doesent matter if muslim or not you have to go for the SJW

>he thinks he doesn't have skinny arms

USA Calls For “Emergency” UN Security Council Meeting. It seems they do not like recent SAA assault in Aleppo.
"Do not kill our moderate terrorists!"

would you bang this kurd qt?

You are on a taiwanese rock trading forum on Saturday night, wow your "breath" must be really valuable.

ahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahahahahhahaha

not even a pump and even my fucking wrists are bigger than your bicep's.

you fucking weak turk

go train and gain weight before you want to fight me. I will destroy you if you would come with those spaghetti chicken arms you fucking fagg

Cool what's your routine?

L M A O He actually did it the mad Kurd.

That's not you TOP KEK

Yemeni forces break into Nahooqah Saudi post West of Najran
youtube.com/watch?v=6srJNCTrVMY

Also, houthis shot down KSA F-16

So which place is better then if need to keep going for a good education and a place without too many jihad?

>homo
>Not cringing at degeneracy.
To the gulags with you

>that image
Give Armenia a corridor to the black sea and it'll be perfect

>most disgusting german dialect

im pretty sure you mean frankfurt you hessian son of a bitch

umm why are there people posting fit pics on sg?

>weak chest
>slim waistline
>cheap setroid pimples on ches
>thin forearm
>islamist neckbeard
You look like 5'7

more pics
twitter.com/HamedGhaleb/status/779795997119700992
twitter.com/HamedGhaleb/status/779808082113290240

So you do not watch porn then Brazilbro?

>youtube.com/watch?v=XR6l-pNSfus
Where exactly was this?

>Also, houthis shot down KSA F-16
VIDEO NOW

Last time you did it bolsheviks won civil war. Red ISIS fuck yeah, death to western devils!

Who is ready for Palmyra 2?

Probably Diyarbakir.

I fucking knew it. There had to be an anime pic, as it was loading I expected it and yes, there it was.

This is more than a scream for a 3rd world war. Russia should have went in Syria much earlier. The thing is Russia just now knew that us military have been using phosphoric shells on Iraqi civilians. It seems to me that wherever I turn my head there is a hypocrite. I am not blaming russia for hypocrisy but why didnt they say it atleast 10 years ago? I mean the Iraqi people and the Iraqi media was screaming that the day the american government paid mercenaries where shelling Iraq.

>all those ingrown hairs on your chest

yes it is me you fucking fagg

first i was a skinny bitch like you but then I trained hard and ate a lot so I could destroy weak skinny spaghetti turks like you

i would destroy you with one punch

i'm tripping in /fit/ if you don't think it's me you weak bitch.

you would hope that it wasn't me right? spaghetti faggot

change your name to OTTOMAN SKELLY

why am i even wasting my time on your skinny ass bitch spaghetti body?

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

Nipples not pink = Not white

>i would destroy you with one punch
There is no muscle to deliver that "punch" of yours.

What's happening in palmyra?

I try not to, one or two weeks without faping. Looking foward to extend that.

Follow the way of men lad.

I am fucking crying XD

Nothing

but how...?

when you don`t want jihads you should not stay in the citys or go for the east formally known as GDR, but there are the most and drunken racists. Actually Munich is ok.

>why didnt they say it atleast 10 years ago?
say to who?
Our internal media was always blaming amerifats on using uranium shells and phosphorus.

My longest NOFAP was 3 months but in the end i couldn't hold it. If you are going for NOFAP you need to lower your Cred Forums dose as well cause Cred Forums is the main reason pretty much i would break my NOFAP cause I would see rare porn pic.

I WANT OFF THIS WEBSITE REEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ

Alex Jones is the best.

Come at me you fucking faggot,

>When a kurd and a turk share pictures of themselves being half naked
You guys should fuck, that would solve alot of problems.

Keep it up Brazilbro! I'm on day 5. Harness your sexual energy to become more productive and confident in your day to day life.

Women will feel your energy.

What is Palmyra 2?

>60 kilogram

You DON'T want me to come at you fucking DYEL skinny fuck

i will rip your fucking tiny ugly head from your body and stick it right up your hairy turkish ass. fuck you

i'm out, i will fucking handle you next time you fucking turkroach

Currently on a brosplit
>>/fit/

strawpoll.me/11296571
strawpoll.me/11296571
strawpoll.me/11296571

VOTE FOR THE FIGHT OF THIS MONTH IN /sg/

Which shitposter would win in a 1v1 match?

Oh well, if its internall media then we would never know about it. Because the media in europe would lie and say its ''propaganda''. I think you are saying the truth user.

topest hue
youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So fucking good.

Soon :)

he still thinks I'm 60 kg
I can snap you mother fucker if we met IRL. Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed, your nose flattened, your teeth shattered, your fingers snapped, your ribs broken, your pelvis pulverized, and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening. You talk big shit. Watch yourself

INTERNET WARRIORS EDITION.

youtube.com/watch?v=IpvUqzPixAU

can roaches leave this thread. Especially the tripfag
fags

fucking mods ban these fucks.

Good night /SG/
Don't let the bed moderates bite
Stay /comfy/

dasfvzxvsadgh h accc dfwe y...

NOT
REDDIT

NOT
YOUR
SAFE
SPACE

She lives like that because she doesn't live in a Muslim society. Enforced secularism is what stands between her and being chained to the kitchen.

Here that secularism can be maintained by the native population (for as long as it lasts). In a Muslim majority country it has to be maintained by liberally applied force. Gadaffi, Assad, Turkey under military rule etc.

You can't play nice with Sunnis you have to tell them "no sharia, bad little muslim". Treat them like kids, protect them from their infantile urges.

I've found a video of them!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym_9eMT2NI0

its okay mate you jsut gave me a reason to shit up this general when ever i see it

youtu.be/c8JppJyVxYU
Click into about 7:20 to skip the introduction. "We are fighting a mass of propaganda that has demonized the Syrian government, demonized its leaders, an effort that precedes every other intervention that the United States has made over the course of many, many decades in order to convince people that it's okay for "humanitarian reasons" to overthrow a government and replace it with whatever

Exactly, get comfy, the war on Syria will have a twist, FSB commander don't let me spoil about the next move

I feel bad for the jet that it has to have shitty owners, like a dog that has shitty owners.
Hopefully the pilot died and the jet's sacrifice was not in vain.

>get shoot by american

USA USA USA USA USA USA

You mean Saudi civil war warmup

LMAO nice.

Cheers bro, let us both turn /sg/ into a shitfest.
In other news, our boy ONUR won. Damn, I didn't know people were Tsundere about Onur. I thought they really hated him. Ayyy

This

>bread supply
The most volatile substance known to man.

What a shit poll, I don't know what my vote means.

>islam is nothing but tool of arab imperialism.
poor fucking roach, you think you amount to humans by exchanging the tool of arab imperialism (islam) with the tool of western imperialism (secularism). Can't you see you roaches are incapable of doing anything useful on your own, enjoy your multiple personality disorder, half of you want to imitate us Arabs and the other half want to imitate the West. Go ahead, try to answer with anything that is unique to roaches and not a rip off from another civilization

It means more /sg/ shitposting.

good, now work on your other 4 arms

Valhalli, if you dimitri does not order the refills for the vodka cooler this week, if ilyich does not stop stealing my pens for his pen tip balancing, if igor does not stop to squatting on the microwave while eating his lunch, valhalli I will spoil about the next move.

WW3: the prelude

>Valhalli

Made me KEK good. Well done.

A container full of redpills bro. :D

one of the many ways to stomp on roaches, I'm really looking forward to the literal "Syria was a mistake" look on Erdogan's face

What a twink shit
You should visit fit sometime

Love /sg/ great times with great people

Can we have the next bread use levant falcon's latet map this time?

Fucking curlbro shit as well

You and the roach are a disgrace, stop sharing your embarrassing bodies

you want to study in germany chilebro?

both the universities of munich and those of berlin are among the top five in germany (selected for excellency programm, get extra funding). so you should compare the specific study courses.

Hahaha, bro I feel you. Me the same. But they shifted to kurd and Iraqi conflict. erDOGan is lusting for mosul hence it was under the reign of the terrorist ottomans. The kurds will either be wiped from both the Iraqi Military coalition and the turks behind. It will be grim times for kurds in the coming days. Wait for the happening. :)

Is it true that the Handarat camp taken back by rebel after SAA just capture it?
Hear that SAA Palestine allies lead the attack so it's sound plausible since they not main force like Tiger and Hezbollah.

So what's up in Aleppo?
What do you guys think, how long will it take for the SAA to finally recapture the town?
What will happen next? March on Idlib, or get rid of the FSA bubbles first?
Do you think they are giving Aleppo their A-game now, as they might think that soon the US will increase their support for the FSA, after they blamed SAA/Ru for the bombing of the UN convoy?

Godspeed based SAA

moderate rebels are still geting fucked by barrel magical bombs

Same here

This makes me smile:
liveleak.com/view?i=7ad_1474713992

Suicide bomber from ISIS hits a traitor command meeting in Daraa. All filmed in the room on camera.
#MuslimLivesSplatter

FUCKING ANGLO YOU DESERVE TO BE CONQUERED BY OUR PAKI BROTHERS

If you had to bet, what would you guys wager and on whom?

I'd go $5,000 for SAA (if I had $5,000)

>literally DELET THIS

Same

The Skypes, absolutely.
Long term I guess the SAA will win overall, as the FSA gets blasted by ISIS and them. As soon as the FSA is gone, the US/UN only have a choice between SAA and ISIS and they can't support ISIS after they determined them to be the antichrist.

I miss the young AR. She isn't ugly now either, but overall just not as nice.
A real shame all of her old videos have that retarded editing and music.

FUCKING ANGLOS

youtube.com/watch?v=EdBQ3fiddjA

They withdrew apparently. Were unable to fortify there positions. For the better really. They just need a war of attrition that the rebels in E.Aleppo simply cannot win.

>ANGLO'D

twitter.com/alradhi_/status/779790939099369472
Our """""""president"""""""" drunk at the UNGA. How he fucks up like this every time is nothing short of spectacular

I dont think saudis hace F-16, so maybe is an F-15?

There were almost one hundred thousand Circassians in Syria at one point.

Anyone remember this jokester?
youtube.com/watch?v=g1HCFHjLndQ
You're not alone happy huthi

I love Houthi videos.

discord.gg/Bb63P

Hey we are looking for officers on /sg/. Feel free to pm Vespi on the discord if you are interested.

this is why i am not completely opposed to the houthis for now, they are better than the saudi dogs of america, but they are still dogs of iran so they should be killed

>That Monday was a warm fall evening. Ammar al-Selmo, a local rescue worker, was making tea in a building across the street. Stepping onto a balcony just after 7 p.m., when it already past dusk, he said he listened to a helicopter swoop in and drop two barrel bombs on the convoy.

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/09/24/why-did-they-wait-to-kill-us-how-the-attack-on-the-aid-convoy-in-aleppo-unfolded/?postshare=7041474740157446&tid=ss_tw

this article is TOP JOURNALIST KEK

>Other testimony suggest a second craft followed in as the first flew off, dropping two more barrel bombs.

those barrel bombs are everywhere, just like those russian tanks in prague in 1968

Am I the only white person in /sg/?

Eltsin #2. He can dance?
Idk, i simply repost it from pro-houthi twitter.

yea dude, the inhabitants of prague can be a pain in the ass sometimes

wh*te

>whites
>(((white)))

Maybe. I'm brown.

I'll bake new bread.

remember to include the new maps here

Yes, I'm doing that.

Sauce?

>reports of Saudi jet downed over Yemen
twitter.com/oulosP/status/779877584846761987

next edition needs to be saudi jet downed
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

World War 3 is coming. Get out of all the cities.

NEW BREAD

>"And Yemeni fighters have started the post on fire"
>dat midsentence chuckle
Have we started the (post on) fire?