Why do liberals think that "Drumpfkin" is a good insult?

Why do liberals think that "Drumpfkin" is a good insult?

they're desperate and afraid, also 90% of them get their news from picture-clap shows like snaggletooth's

being compared to a child is a strong insult to people who might actually behave like children

pic is fantastic. New, you?
Fucking white male

they have the collective brain power of a termite when it comes to anything, especially humor.

They hear something, and like the little programed tools they are they repeat it like a parrot. No original thoughts of their own.

Their memes are facebook tier. They cannot compare with our finely tuned memes.

Liberals have the mindset and worldview of an 8 year old, basically.

I remember when they really loved the term "warblegarble". Don't ask me to explain what that's supposed to me. But they loved it.

And they loved those "small face Romney" images.

All of their tactics seem to be based around trying to dehumanize people they don't like.

I really think they believe it's clever and that we are all swayed by their cleverness.

They don't realize that Trump is literally the payback the American people are giving them for over a decade's worth of nonstop bullshit.

Childish language appeals to the underdeveloped liberal mind

Because it makes you stupid drumpfettes mad.

Fucking racist cucks

Who knows, they are mentally ill. They are living examples of how dangerous jewish subversion and degeneracy is to the human spirit

I still have no idea what Drumpf is meant to mean.

The problem is that even a catchy name is worthless if it doesnt hurt your opponent, and nothing hurts Trump or his followers.

you know in a lot of ways it's kind of like watching someone try to force their first meme., but in reality all liberal memes are forced as fuck. it's really sad in a way to be so humorless

>Why do liberals think that "Drumpfkin" is a good insult?
Because their hugbox doesn't reward clever insults, unlike ours.

>pic

Now there's a meme I can get behind

It's how illiterate drug addicts pronounce "Trump"

That's all, nothing special.

This. Liberals have the minds of immature children. They tout themselves more intellectual for reading in between the lines but we all know they just fabricate issues and create drama to further their narratives. A liberal isn't a hero until they're a victim.

His ancestors' last name was Drumpf. It was anglicized to Trump when they emigrated to America. Basically they're just making fun of immigrants.

Because people who walk on eggshells all day aren't capable of comedy.

They always seek the moral high ground which is why all they can do is call people racist, homophobes, bigots and sexists.

They don't think or say anything that could be considered taboo which is why their jokes are shit. Hence the forced "Drumpf" meme.

>And they loved those "small face Romney" images.
Do you mean the only thing worthwhile that came of the billions of dollars spent on the 2012 election?

Because GooberGate

Yea I never understood the insult from the start. It seems a lil low energy.

Thank you for the (you)

Ive been running low and feeling lonely. Shitposting is the only way I feel human.

I've only heard someone use the Drumpf """insult""" in person once. And I just feigned total ignorance, and asked why they're calling Trump Drumpf.

He immediately started spilling his spaghetti, saying "w-well his great grandf-father was n-named Drumpf b-but changed it to Trump..."

You get the idea. It was just hilariously cringy watching him to try explain why Drumpf is such a clever insult. I just kept a neutral expression and told him I didn't get it.

It's implying he's descended from a Nazi pimp barista. I'm sorry that faggot was such a cuckboi.

Well said

Because they're sillyasses who make up stupid names for everyone/ everything they disdain. Political ideologies have become such an embarrassment. It's impossible to take any of it seriously anymore.

They say Drumpf because you faggots always reply to it

Do alt-righters believe calling switching google and nigger will be effective?

Maybe people who are insecure and narcissistic. Mostly, it just makes the name-caller sound asinine. lol Which fits, if you think about it (donkeys, govt mules, JACKASSES)

Because they're too halfwitted to understand what makes an insult an insult. All calling him Drumpf does is show that his Family came in through Ellis Island.

It has no bite to it at all, and is hypocritical from a pro-immigrant party.

It's the same reason why they say shitlord; they want to insult you, but not risk offending anyone.

Because you're ungodly zionist sell out hypocrite synagogue of satan pedophilic antichrist frogger supporters? Memberrr!?

Atleast Trumpkin is fairly clever. Drumpfkin just combines that with a shit "meme".

>that lack of self awareness

It's completely ironic. Funny, but pathetic.