Give one(1) good reason why we shouldn't genocide Africa and use the land for cultivation

Give one(1) good reason why we shouldn't genocide Africa and use the land for cultivation.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Ghana
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We wouldn't be able to make more Africa memes.

It's morally wrong

Total genocide is no longer possible with today's extreme globalization. We didn't even manage to kill all Native Americans, and that was before anyone could hop on a plane and cross the world in hours.

I can't.

If could press a button that would genocide all non Whites and non east Asians, I'd press it. It's be for the good of humanity

Give it time. Chinks have been steadily moving in

Because if we just stop giving them food, and allowing them to predatorily migrate to other areas of the world the whole problem will sort itself out without any input from the rest of us.

The people couldn't live with the guilt in the long run. We would have to make it look like a natural disaster.

Those people have unique cultures that have survived for hundreds of years and if we genocided them those unique cultures would disappear.

Get the East Asians to do it, they are some stone cold motherfuckers.

Stretching your lips and earlobes while raping children and cutting their clits off isn't culture.

you can't even keep your own country clean of niggers

>efukt

This.
Everything should have be done before he photography, it's too late now.

Europeans tried to in the 19th century but the tropical climate was not suitable for agriculture. Weeds grow too fast, and there are too many diseases. The local species are adapted to this environment and crops and animals from temperate climates can't compete well enough to thrive.

It is through memery
Remember this lovely lady?

The Afrikaners and Rhodesians did just fine.

Afrikaners were far enough south that the climate was temperate, not tropical. Rhodesians based their economy on diamonds/gold, not agriculture.

South Africa and Ghana are gonna be first world countries really soon, though.

Yes, Ghana. You might have never heard of it, but it actually is gonna get rich super fast very soon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Ghana

>The economy of Ghana has a diverse and rich resource base, including the manufacturing and exportation of digital technology goods, automotive and ship construction and exportation, and the exportation of diverse and rich resources such as hydrocarbons and industrial minerals. These have given Ghana one of the highest GDPs per capita in Africa.[12][13] Owing to a GDP rebasement, in 2011 Ghana became the fastest growing economy in the world

It would create a leftist (commie) uprising, thus a civil war. Although we wouldn't lose the civial war, it would be bloody, because they would need to be executed too.

>South Africa
>First World

I expected better Germany.

South Africa is regressing, and is not even close to first world.

The bordering countries of Botswana and Namibia are in much better positions than South Africa.

The niggers are trying to legalize elephant hunting to sell ivory because they can't even cultivate potatoes

South Africa is going to make it if you want it or not. The real short term deal is Ghana though.

It's gonna be the richest country in Africa in less than 20 years. Probably richer than low tier Euro and US states.

Unless there is a mass forced reeducation program and whites can get control of the country again it will NEVER be first world.

>expected better from Germany
>a country that is litterally and figuratively cucked by a female leader

You are either dumb or retarded. Germany only does 2 things now a days. They make cars, and they take in muslims to rape their women.

>ireland
>conquering territory

Maybe there's a first time for everything

Its so pathetic.

Both the degradation of their economy and that terrible mustache.

Genocide is wrong.

Because nobody wants to be a farmer when its 40C outside unless they have to.

Well, I... umm... Can't?

Guess you have a point OP. You know what to do now.

When we start genociding again you potato niggers are first

I don't disagree, they are cucked.Though most countries in the west are to some degree.

I just expected better as they do not have a Burger tier education system.

i honestly can't.

white africa would be paradise.

>Suffering white genocide.
>Decide to kill more whites.

You must be from Birmingham.

>It's gonna be the richest country in Africa in less than 20 years. Probably richer than low tier Euro and US states
lol no. shit is fast growing because there's nothing to grow. it's 100 years off even latin american or middle eastern countries.

err, cos ur a racis?

why do the soulless dog eaters get a pass?

It would be pretty based if we just let it fall back into a state of nature to observe as a massive zoo.

Wall off huge sections for mineral/resource extraction.

In 2 generations, they would think we were literally Gods, advanced technology being indistinguishable from magic to a primitive mind.

It would be better for them, as they will never be close to compatible with Western Civilization.

And, it would be fun for us.

so racis

Only got 30,000 before the (((international community))) stopped ebola. Such a pity.

why? it's like euthanasia

But user, there is no good reason not to do that.

Or we could kill them.

Oh white males...

You're so funny when you're filled with homocidal rage.