Why do black people commit so much crime?

Why do black people commit so much crime?

Ps. No racism allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=klQfRznxP2E
youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
youtube.com/watch?v=KW-mg9WjZNQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
youtube.com/watch?v=7Zm1hPbmzPw
youtube.com/watch?v=WPMDCJrRpT8
youtube.com/watch?v=tmPC6lTmpVA
youtube.com/watch?v=XG0erhuG4HU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they think it's justified

because the media is pushing the hate towards white people

Genetics aren't racist.

"warrior gene" is much more common.

A multitude of reasons, raised by single mothers, no learned empathy, lack of material goods as they grow up.

As a black user myself, I've been trying to figure this out for years now.

Unfortunately, it always leads back to the same conclusion: Generally speaking, they're stupid. More so than the average person of any other race, and that really is the least of it.

Its appropriated in gangsta culture, we have an issue here in Melbourne with African gangs breaking into peoples homes and bashing the occupants and stealing cars.

It's literally a matter of time before one gets shot, good times.

Because they're Googles.
No racism needed.

Its because they are less intelligent

>Why do black people commit so much crime?
They're violent and impulsive. It's genetics. If I got "anger issues" from my dad and "artistic creativity" from my mother; then why can't blacks get those other traits from their parents?

>Ps. No racism allowed.
No.

Honestly, Googles lack the empathy that made western civilization possible

i didnt know zimbabwean dollar was so worthless

Too many of them are raised without a father
I guarentee if black kids had based black fathers we'd see far less of what we've seen lately

Because googles have lower IQs. It is not racism, it is biology. There are also external forces that cause googles to behave so sporadically.

Because white people exploited them, used them, and unfairly took advantage of them for over a hundred years. They were treated like animals, with no respect. Do you blame them for how they are acting now? It's the fault of white people.

Refer to
Now prove me wrong

It was literally the biggest increase in life quality for black people in the history of niggers.

>using one bad thing to justicy bad things now

In no way is that argument able to justify riots and lootings by blacks

Just like how getting diabetes is genetic, committing crime is also genetic

No father in the house. If you are a boy in your teens, your mother has no real control over you any more. If the authority to keep you in line doesn't come from a father it's going to come from the law and in the form of jail time.

I guarantee that if we found a way to force fathers to raise their kids the crime rate would be at least halved in the next generation. It might not equal White or Hispanic crime rates but it would at least be a start.

They would be some black skeleton with a life expectancy of 15 years, feeding their children to crocodiles out of religious superstition & spreading aids to newborn babies because people in Africa think fucking infants will cure their aids, if it wasn't for slavery.

Racism doesn't exist.

>Holocaust real
Oh it was terrible goy, my entire family got turned into lampshades & soap, and my father got killed by a masturbation machine.

>Kicked out 109 times out of 88 different countries, everyone else must be the problem.

Systemic racism doesnt't exist

impoverished people commit more violent crimes -> black people live in dense urban environments -> black impoverished people commit alot of violent crime

black culture romanticizes violent crime and drugs

blacks have higher testosterone on average and higher testosterone usually leads to higher violent crime rates

because googles are stupid and are r-selected

you can read reports of aid workers in africa, the googles there have such a short term mentality that it is next to impossible to teach them basic agriculture

They are selfless people that are sacrificing their freedom so that their enemies can win

Slavery was the best thing to ever happen to black people. Go live in Africa with white devil technology & enjoy the utopia of African tribe life with such cool nigger inventions like a pointy stone on a stick.

This is you
youtube.com/watch?v=klQfRznxP2E

Lower average IQ, history of racism, fatherless homes, general poverty, culture that glorifies violence.

Combine all that together and you get one hell of a shit sandwich.

Not an argument

Also the average IQ of Israel is 94 so suck a dick retard

Still smarter than googles

Because feminists convinced black women to destroy the nuclear family, leaving millions of otherwise would-be-respectable black people without fathers.

And black women were dumb enough to think that was a smart move. Because all women are inherently stupid and easily manipulated by social trends.

Didn't say anything about no sexism, you fucking nigger.

Oy vey the masterbation machines in the Nazi camps really messed with my Asthma it was terrible, my entire family died in Auschwitz and got turned into soap goy it was horrible.

Aryan monsters

Because blacks are spoiled, and not held accountable for their actions like everyone else. If anything they are the most entitled and priveledge shitheads there are.

When you look at Jewish IQs they beat whites and asians, Israel's IQ is at 94 because a quarter of the country is disgusting arabs

Blacks dindu noffin wrong evah, and evil aryan monster came in & destroyed their lives and it was terrible. And now the only thing they can do in self-defence is to commit insane amounts of crime kill white people 25x more than white people kill blacks and then whine about whites being racist on twitter.

because they are genetically svages

Get a load of this goy

Explain Sweden having over 100 IQ.

Explain why cities with 0 Arabs have the same average IQ

Ashkenazi literally means European blood

>impoverished people commit more violent crimes
violent crimes impoverish an area as all the rich people leave, and only the poor and criminal are left

does anyone want to live in a high crime area? other than google?

aah, all race of dogs are equally as intelligent and aggressive, got it

good argument

>Comparing 5-10% arab with a quarter of the country

wew

>Explain why cities with 0 Arabs have the same average IQ

Source needed, faggot

Your ancestors were insanely more successful than mine, and mine didn't invent or contribute to humanity in any way except to pick cotton, so I'm going to kill some random white people right now and you should feel ashamed of yourself and sorry for me when you do.

higher than average test lower than average iq

that's all there is to it

It's 11%

"Quarter"... oh jew.

>No racism allowed.
Races are a fact. Googles commit more crime because they have a lower IQ and are more impulsive than the lighter races.

ids de white devils fault

Sweden has more than 10% and Israel has 11%

The point is that lighter races don't need to be forced to father their children. Googles do.

This ride felt good.

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

>why do black people commit crimes
>tfw black
>tfw commiting crimes in younger years

I don't know, I was just a stupid teenager growing up. Glad I changed for the better before I became an adult and I like to look back just to laugh at how dumb I was but lets make it fun for some anons.

Guess 5 crimes I've committed in my life

We don't know, but it's an observable phenomenon.

>muh IQ

Doesn't explain anything a priori in a remotely satisfying manner

youtube.com/watch?v=KW-mg9WjZNQ

White people have genetically higher empathy than all other races.

Lower IQ people being in a modern society will never adapt. Not "racism", just race realism.

Are some able to change?

>Because feminists convinced black women to destroy the nuclear family
jews dominated, and still do, feminism

they even had pic related removed from youtube because it was so bigoted and racist how they were gettig trargetted for being well over half of all prominent feminists whist being only 2% of the pop

fucking jews

Black Science man is ok

>drug possession
>armed robbery
>drug distribution
>rape
>loitering
Am i close?

Just a natural trait. They waz kangz and shiieet. They obviously lack moral altruism, which sadly is apparent in fucking animals. Who knows though maybe we need more gangs and welfare to keep the liberals in office. After save the day i realized how fucking retarded people are. I thought rdjr was cool but hes just a lil fgt. Id beat his ass so fast, but im sure he wont walk alone. Liberal Hollywood faggots.

Illegal trespass
Larceny
Assault
Vandalism
Drug trafficking

Most black people I know did at least 3/5 of these in their youth.

No he isn't you faggot

Tommy Sotomayor is another example.

99% of you need to be sterilized though

Rape and armed robbery (in the sense of holding up convenience stores) aren't as common among black youth as you might believe. Sexual assault and plain larceny are, though.

low iq people are more likelier to commit crimes

Most of the blacks that got used are dead by now. Also, George Soros is funding blm so how are they not being usd by the modern jews today?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel

My number was wrong, but yours is also fucking retarded. Israel has 18% Muslim population, around 20% of the population is arab.

Reminder that Trump is losing the "highly educated"

Cultural integration

/thread

See kikel. Theres a difference in thought. Jews care about money where as Whites care for not being a greedy Jew. We care for stable societies and progress for mankind. You filthy kikes only care for Gold and resources and a fake name to further your political heresy. Your Cowards in war and treasonous in nature. Thank God there was 7 tribes. 7 races of nature and 7 ambitions to the calling of Good. Greed is going to be your death.

One of those is correct from your list and it should be easy to guess which one

I've never out right stole stuff from people I had different methods of doing it. Guess again none of them are correct

>rape
>rape
>rape
>welfare fraud
>murdered another nigger
>probably forgot a rape making it 6

Let's say average Arab IQ is 85

Let's say average IQ of Jews is 100

80 x 100 = 8000 + 20 x 85 = 9700 : 100 = 97

That would give Israel an average IQ of 97 so average Jew IQ is lower than 100.

I've heard that theory. However, the condition associated with a serious defect in that gene (Brunner Syndrome) is very rare.
What's more, while only a fraction of 1% of Asian males have a certain variation in that gene, eight out of the ten bloodiest wars in human history were fought at least in large part by East Asians, suggesting that there's probably more to violence than variation in that single gene.

>1 post by this ID

Stop using this gay image and making shitty threads, you fucking leaf.

Good post.

niggers

You're right, the IQ of European Jews in Israel is six points lower than in America. Oh well, still way better than the vast majority of the world, especially better than mudslime scum.

While European occupation introduced things like infrastructure and modern medicine, most colonized people's didn't begin to fully reap those benefits until much later.

By the way, the European Jew IQ in Israel is apparently 103, not sure about the IQ of non European jews in israel

Rape and murder. Oh come on, would I even be here?

Welfare, please the pleasure of making money is the greatest feeling.

>This test is free, right?
My sides.

>don't know basic agriculture
Africans have been farming for millennia. The issue is that it's difficult to have productive agriculture when much of the fertile land is owned by rich men and corrupt bureaucrats who don't use the land to its full potential but persecute peasants who try to make their living on the land.

wait i thought we were calling them "googles" not "dollars". im confused.

>shooting and stabbing
That's oddly specific.

It would be funny if Jews actually were oppressed by white people at all ever, and it wasn't complete Jew propaganda

>peer presure
>lack of percieved oportunities
>broken homes
>toxic us vs them attitude
>crime gloryfing culture
>zero awareness to anybody outside their community

i could go on but i think this is enough.

Eh, now I know you are just some cuck pretending to be a dindu that turned it's life around. We all know the only time they turn from crime is the interviews their family give after they have been shot.

Because they're niggers. Racism is the truth

>A version of the monoamine oxidase-A gene has been popularly referred to as the warrior gene.[28]

>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[30][31] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[21][30][31][32][33][34][35][36][37][38]

>Monoamine oxidases (MAOs) are enzymes that are involved in the breakdown of neurotransmitters such as serotonin and dopamine and are, therefore, capable of influencing feelings, mood, and behaviour of individuals".[41] According to this, if there was a mutation to the gene that is involved in the process of promoting or inhibiting MAO enzymes, it could affect a person's personality or behaviour and could therefore make them more prone to aggression.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

Israel is more than 10% shepardic, jewish arabs

Police are afraid to properly enforce the law for fears of their own life. The media adds to this by putting any black deaths caused by the police under a microscope. Less enforcement means more crime.

Poverty does add to this as well. So dors the prevelance of single mothers.

The establishment treats blacks like children and the media glorifies criminals which adds to trust gaps betweent the police and black communities. Historical racism foes play a factor.

Also soros and blm insight violence

To be fair I was never really peer pressure. My own curiousity got me in trouble at times

Need proof? I have no reason to lie.

Same thought on my part. I honestly believe the only reason I turned out even remotely intelligent is because my mom married a white man that raised me well. Of course, I also was only allowed three major screw-ups: Wasted one on smoking pot as a teen, spent one wisely lurking here for years, and still deciding on my last.

I believed you at first, until you said you weren't on welfare

I would never be on that shit.

Underrated

See

youtube.com/watch?v=7Zm1hPbmzPw
youtube.com/watch?v=WPMDCJrRpT8
youtube.com/watch?v=tmPC6lTmpVA
youtube.com/watch?v=XG0erhuG4HU

Become an honorary Aryan. Like Tyrone, or Tommy Sotomayor.

>How much is 1 + 1 ?
>You can't say 2 tho.

googles gonna goog

honorary aryan implies that there aren't useless members of society who are aryan, which is not true. i need only point you in the direction of /r9k/, /x/, and even Cred Forums itself to see what a white majority of NEETs look like.

no, he's just a person that contributes to society faggot.

Blacks had a substantially higher rate of 2 parent households prior to LBJ's Great Society, though, so I'd dispute that it's genetic.

It's a consequence of welfare allowing mothers to raise children alone. If they didn't have that option, you can be pretty certain that the community wouldn't allow fathers to walk away like they do now.

Existing as an Aryan is contributing to society.

How is it implying that?

Obviously all degenerates should die regardless of race.

What do you have to say about the actions of those who share your skin colour?

googles think they are owed something

I'm so apathetic now I really don't know what to say or do at times. Now everytime I see something on the news about us. I just don't even care. Is that wrong of me?

yeah, but maybe those bloody wars led to the people with the gene dying

or perhaps populations fall in line behind people with the gene, meaning when a person has the gene in asia they get a far bigger backing