I'm an oldfag, raised very 'pilled' by the best parents ever...

I'm an oldfag, raised very 'pilled' by the best parents ever. I came to Cred Forums as a final refuge and felt I would learn nothing, but only be among like-minded people, with sharp and dark humor.
I'm now watching stuff about the bell curve, Khazars, blood rituals, the Holocaust and Baal... I'm praising and praying to a cartoon frog for death and destruction. I hate Jews now, I'm pretty sure. I think Black people are genetically fucked, when before I was just a simple bigot. I'm calling black people "search engines" and considering building and fucking an A.I. girlbot, that can cook and likes Slayer. This place changes even the saltiest and crustiest old American Christian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=E69D_FRrFM4
youtube.com/watch?v=lV6gPT6_-fo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're weak if Cred Forums changes you.

>felt
fealt

nope. Everyone can learn and grow, faggot dummy. Good info here. The bell IQ thing was an eye opener. I'm now very aware of Jewish tribalism, in a new way.
And /pol has been a great place to witness the dileberate effort to destroy races, cultures, and religions
So glad to be hear.

>fealt
feeled*

Lord KEK is an ancient Egyptin god called "kuk" which was the god for death destruction and chaos.

checked, and I'm quite aware.
Praise him.

this
I'm still the libertarian capitalist liberal progressivist I was when I came here.

Well, anywho. I'm glad this place exists. It's like no other, and probably the last place a man can be free.

>this pic, the post

are you saying you took the memes seriously? user, we just like to stir the shit pot and make racist memes, we don't actually believe half of what we say.

>another autist ruins his life by falling for b8

>libertarian capitalist liberal progressivist
Me too, I guess. But how do you feel about race and religion, before and after Cred Forums?
My views changed, not entirely due to Cred Forums, as the genome project is a player.
The Jews though... Cred Forums changed me re the Jews. I wore a fucking Mossad hoodie before coming here, because American Christians love Jews.
Never again.

THIS

By this place's standards I'm practically an SJW, but there really isn't any place for moderates on the Internet and Cred Forums is funnier than tumblr, so here I am.

Still voting for trump though

My views didn't really change, only my perception of certain things.
And the Jew pill isn't really something that changes much since it's mostly originating in the US.

No, buddy. If not for Cred Forums, I probably wouldn't have learned about IQ and race studies that are legit science.
I doubt I would have looked into the role of Jews on Earth, and what they think about me.

Anyway.
Glad to be here.
Some of you are OK.
youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q

Meh. Dont believe everything you read here. Sadly most of it makes sense. Jews start 2 world Wars for a homeland. Own media get sympathy. Everyones seen schindlers list, no ones heard of holomodor and the Jew Bolshevik. Im going to play video games b4 i have to stab a mossad in the eye.

I'm no kid. I do my own research, but this place is a gem.
Honestly, there isn't another place that still has wild West law.
youtube.com/watch?v=E69D_FRrFM4
late

Good goy.

Same here, but I'm pro-Hillary to trigger the Trump newfags who ruined old /pol

You're at least lucky, My dad is a cuckservative and my mom is a liberal. I can't fucking stand them.

That's a funny pic. We love you. How are you doing on arms and dollars?
Well, let us know.

got it

We are doing 38B better thanks Ameribro!

looks like rupert grint

I feel guilty about that small amount. I'm going to contact my Christian Conservative Rep., and see if we can't get you another billion.
Love you, God's chosen. I'm your servant.

Thanks for (((CTR))).
Vomit pics always works, every time, Skype.

I hope to be human, in Heaven. Heaven for Goys. I expect if will be OK.
youtube.com/watch?v=lV6gPT6_-fo

Do good Goyim go to Heaven?

Probably an mgtow faggot as well.

>Still voting for trump though
this