NIGNOGS BTFO

WELFARE WILL BE REVOKED IF CAUGHT LOOTING

baltimoregazette.com/charlotte-officials-rioters-anyone-caught-looting-will-welfare-food-stamps-revoked-life/

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/name-shame-charlotte-police-post-photos-mugshots-looters-online/
snopes.com/charlotte-tells-rioters-anyone-caught-looting-will-lose-welfare-and-food-stamps-permanently/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3805378/Charlotte-police-release-photographs-looters-including-young-white-woman-white-man.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty based desu

Shame I don't think they will enforce it or it will deter nigs

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

typical case of a nigger niggering and diddu's distrupting public order

why do we let these sub-human gorillas live again?

kangz dont need welfare to suck dick

This is how you stop the nigger

Das racist

I am skeptical. Do city officials even have the authority to do that?

This kills the nig.

I'm pretty sure something like this actually goes against some human rights bullshit, so they most likely don't end up enforcing it in the end.

it's fake you fucking retards

BLACKED

>there are people out there that unironically believe food, housing, and healthcare are human right.
Gas the leftists, gas every last one of them.

I was wondering why the rioting and looting came to a sudden and immediate halt

>can't build your own house wherever you want
>can't hunt wherever you want
>housing costs a stupid amount currently, if you're a college kid you probably won't ever own one in your lifetime at this point
>cucks still believe shelter isn't a basic right if you belong to society

slave away you good goyim.

why not just make basic govt housing for those who need it and if you want to purchase one you can buy one from a private owner

please be real

If you don't try to contribute to society you don't deserve to live simple and I was a college student a few years ago worked my way through college got a relevant degree not some bs degree then after got a good job and eventually built my own home 1 br 1 bth small kitchen decent living room a nice little house not being a tard I did most of the work myself

>be niggers nigging
>be cops copping
>nigs "peacefully protest" for three nights acquiring new tv's, electronics, clothes...w/e they can get their greasy fingers on
>cops just sit back; ace up their sleeve
>cops begin watching CCTV from stores
>of all the sub-humans caught on camera thus far...
>1 in 3 have been positively identified by police, through police records
>1 in 3 have currently been arrested for their "peaceful protesting" of three nights
>cops are now posting the identities of the sub-humans on their website for all to see

Literally one in three- ONE IN FUCKING THREE faggots on video has a prior record. That is outstanding. Now consider what OP has started this thread with...

You shit in your bed, go ahead and lay in it, basketball 'Americans'.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/name-shame-charlotte-police-post-photos-mugshots-looters-online/

Fake. OP is a faggot
snopes.com/charlotte-tells-rioters-anyone-caught-looting-will-lose-welfare-and-food-stamps-permanently/

I was referring to the leftists that believe the government should give them all that stuff for free. I'm specifically talking about leeches that want to be supported without making any contribution of your own.

Of course I support hunting your own food and building your own damn house, holy shit your reading comprehension is abysmal.

What if I told you you're not entitled to anything?
You libshits are just as wrong as your counterparts.

(((snopes)))

Should've included staying out past curfew.

Pretty much this.

I support the public execution of parasitic people.

too bad 70% of the nig nogs dont live there.

>some human rights bullshit
We leave our homeless to rot on the streets, you think we give a shit about that?

>assuming looters are on welfare

It's a federal program.

It can't be revoked by a state.

Wow that is so racist, he is saying every nigger is on welfare so sad.

He's saying every nigger that loots is on welfare.

No it's not Louisiana just made it so you have to work 20 hours a week in order to keep them or I think submit 6 applications a week

Not necessarily. In most cases, food stamps are funded with federal dollars, but administered by the state, which handles acceptances, denials, revocations, and administrative hearings.

That is the hilarious part about it. They are black looters, they must be on welfare. They all probably are.

Pure raycism

I wish they'd have their life revoked, too

Has this always been an option? Bravo I say. Cost the city money, lose yo gibs.

What like gun laws... oh wait.

Dis doe. Gibsmedat!

10/10
No more free shit.

>This kills the nig.
I had the same thought.

Let us have our fun (((You)))

This. The people should be given bare essentials for free since the US government already taxes the shit out of us. By percentage I pay more than the rich and I only make $50,000 a year. A free one bedroom apartment would allow me to work one job instead of two. Fuck my life.

This.

>that pic
>WEW
>E
>W

see

>buy land in rural woodland area
>build house on land (use nearby lumber if unable to afford materials)
>grow your own food on land

Problem solved, the only problem is that these inner city retards are too lazy to provide for themselves

What are they implying?

This is amazing. Please be true.

fake and gay

Depriving people of food and housing and basic healthcare in a first-world country is a deliberately committed gratuitous evil because there is no way to justify it aside from your hothead ideals. You'd basically have militarized cops guarding the abundance from starving people just for the sake of jealously guarding it. If weaponized googles get you one day, you deserved it.

Please kek let it be true

Fuck you communist google lover. How was the protest btw?

> implying your country is relevant

Sheeeeeeeeeit, this makes me think of a rap song about Saint TrayTray.

>NIGNOG
>Penis frog
>Poop log
>Ass dog

boston gazette is a fake news website. like the onion, except they try to make it seem real.

*baltimoore

kek based charlotte. i love my city

>someone actually posted (((snopes))) as evidence

JESUS CHRIST WHY ISN'T ANYONE STOPPING THEM
OY VEY THIS IS LIKE ANOTHER SHOA

>I think submit 6 applications a week
Does mix tapes count as applications?

Job application

I didn't watch it. Did it not play out like they'd planned? :^)

they're not capable of beating us and they never, ever will

That's a puerile multiculturalist style non-argument using different buzzwords. "Communist google lover" for "racist Islamophobe" (or whatever).

Thanks, Lori.

does that include nigs from other states?

skypes are busing googles to charlotte apparently.

So its already over?

DAS RAYCIS

>the same fags will pass a homeless person on the street and offer no aid despite their money literally being taken by the government and instead being spent absolutely wastefully on military shit we do not ever use not one single time, you ever hear of jet graveyards cunt? hundreds of million dollar military jets just chilling in the desert rotting away because we decided we aint gonna use em after all, BUT OH NO HOW DARE THE GOVERNMENT EVEN CONSIDER PROVIDING MINIMAL SHELTER AND RESOURCES TO IT'S CITIZENS

fucking kill yourself you brain dead contrarian

you cant revoke their welfare without due process since this is a form of protest as ruled by the US supreme court.

SHEEEIIIT

DEM RAYCISS CRACKAS BE TAKIN MUH GIBMEDATS???

> Not realizing if we had a weak military we would be Russian North America bitch already

what part of completely unused do you not get m8

they're nolonger functional because of how long they've been out there without maintenance etc, and companys constantly lobby bullshit deals that get signed off on for obscene amounts of money on shit we don't use

You're all fucking stupid, the baltimoregazette is a faux news site, one that doesn't even show up when you google its name

By your logic all drones and planes should be scraped

As ever, the 14-year old pimple-faced faggot responding to a gazillion posts at the same time is a retard and doesn't even realize it. My post wasn't a response to the OP.

Protip: you're a moron.

The MSM is just going to call this a racist statement since they're assuming all the people rioting and looting are exclusively niggers, since only niggers get welfare.

It will be funny to watch the MSM make these connections, then get called out for being racist themselves for assuming only niggers receive welfare.

I literally just quoted as many posts as possible to make my post as large as possible without being called spam by the filters. I just ctrl-f'd the name of the website to see if anyone had bothered calling it out as fake yet.

Not an argument. Just cut out all the wasteful spending and tax people less so they can afford more housing and food. The airplane graveyards are actually the result of weapons manufacturers building a set quota of planes per year regardless if they're needed, and subsidized by a corrupt over-inflated government. The very same over-inflated government you desire to give people free food and housing regardless of their status or contribution to society.

Again, public execution for leeches.

This is a good thing.

Think about it, what's the reaction going to be?

>We don't need your fuckin handouts

Who gives the handouts?

Democrat

This will only redpill

Nice plan, except 70% of the googles arrested so far have been from out of state.

>no more gibs

That kills the nog

This kills the nigger

So, that much was obvious at first glance, since mere municipal officials don't have the privilege to abrogate the Democrats' Federal Largesse to Voters. Still, it raises an interesting question: should states (who generally administer the Dole) be allowed to cut people for rioting?

good double

: )

This nibs the nog

Very nice.

CHECK EM!

*google

sesquipadalian loquaciousness for the hexs

You didn't take advantage of a good get, faggot.

Why don't you send back to Chinpfrica? Animal belong in zoo.

nice digits

>banned from getting food stamps fo life
sounds like something i have heard a rapper say at some point in time already

are Charlotte officials browsing Cred Forums?

I do not control the numbers, Kek does. Kek obviously wants you to ponder how we can use welfare to control nignog behavior.

Funny, but ineffective. The police have already said over 70% of arrests made involved people with out of state IDs. It's literally Soros goons being bussed in to cause chaos.

Apparently that degree was not in English.

What did Kek mean by this?

>assuming correctly

>state run programs don't exist

NIGORANT! NIGORANT! [ignorant]

kek delivers the real questions
praise be

Assuming is actually a negative. See Trump vs Clinton.

>7777
Have my rarest pepe for Kek's sake.

You mean white people?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3805378/Charlotte-police-release-photographs-looters-including-young-white-woman-white-man.html

> Still, it raises an interesting question: should states (who generally administer the Dole) be allowed to cut people for rioting?

I'd imagine that only to rile up the dissidents even more, especially if the rioting is because of living conditions

the aims should be to diffuse any legimate gripes

oh my...
my best get yet

>dat get doe

If they get caught looting they should probably be sent to jail.

Fucking hillarious

DAS RAYCISS

>Human rights
You're not entitled to government programs if you're a fucking looter. These gib me dats should be strictly reserved for people with clean fucking records who actually need it

yes. the BLM protestors GOAL is to make the city go bankrupt. they were saying that a lot on day 2-3 "we rioting till they out of cash"

like, why would this shitlord associate black people with food stamps and welfare? its fucking 2016. So sick of these bigots smdh...

They will find a way to call this racist

>I literally just quoted as many posts as possible to make my post as large as possible without being called spam by the filters.
Yes we all know you're a huge cocksucking faggot. Kill yourself now little boy.

Won't stop it.

1) The people that start it are bussed in from away. They don't care what Charlotte does.

2) Googles don't think ahead about consequences.

3) Charlotte probably doesn't have the legal right to withhold welfare.