Is there any good argument in favor of not racemixing (besides with googles)?

Is there any good argument in favor of not racemixing (besides with googles)?

Serbs are dirt and filthy. Don't mix with Serbs.

Idk, there is literally nothing wrong with racemixing. Isn't diversity our strength?

Seriously man?

Turkish rape babies in denial.

You lot disgust me.

As an avid conoisseur and self-described enthusiast of the oriental female form and soul,I shall not stand and lend my ears to this ludicrousy without taking it as a personal affront.

Although I have yet to partake in the actual reproductive coital act with a female I have the sufficient and vast body of research under my belt (and growing) to ascertain to the fact of the asian woman's superiority over her western female counterpart.

Some of you differ, and ignorantly succumb to the fallacious reasoning of ascribing the western wench as the queen of femmes due to their oversized mammaries, puffed posteriors and mockable and unnecessary curvaceous forms. Don't get me started on their foal-like, unsensual limbs.

The oriental woman is stout, well-made in its petite stature. Crafted by conservative gods out of the earth's best cream-colored clays, spun serenely to the optimum culmination and accentuated with the most gentle feminine features of all of man's races.

The asian woman's beauty is in the simplicity (think of the superior flag of Japan). Do not be fooled by the materialist anatomic avarice of the western succubus. No more no less. Perfection. Asian.

I leave you with this appeal to your reptilian brains:

Would you rather have your spawn draw up the life-giving creams from the humble cherry blossom apices of an ethereal duo of Mount Fujis?

Or from the curd-filled death bogs, vesicles of poison and ruin of a long-dead Europa?

Will you take the red pill?

hey man ill fuck your kind anyday dont listen to him

Says the criminal dingo fucker

Calm down I'll fuck your boipucci anyday

>guaranteed you's
kill yourself faggot I was only talking about googles. No one else better fall for this pasta.

it's inevitable that people from different races will race mix to avoid inbreeding.

At least we're white.

have you ever taken a biology course dipshit?

Yall cool, dont come to kebab removal class tomorow

Anglos arent white m8y

more white than your slav ass
[spoiler]Australians are seldom Anglos, though[/spoiler]

lmao

I fucked a google girl when i was in africa last winter. It was okay, i admit she did smell a little bit odd.

kek

Civilization comes from Europe and East Asia so we might as well mix.
Asian women have proven themselves superior seeing as they endured and stayed feminine as opposed to our (sadly) b-grade white sluts.
In any case, if you're a white man and want to do the right thing either find an Asian woman or a rare traditional European woman.

nice pasta

I wish we could do an experiment and see what kind of society people who are mixed Western European+Northeast Asian would make.

If only it were possible to get a reasonably sized plot of land to act as the test country and people to actually populate that land. I want to see what the country's economy, average IQ/test scores, culture, etc. would end up being like.

Both races are pretty smart and successful in their own regard, but who knows what mixing the two on a large scale would produce.