Actually wanting the return of manufacturing jobs

>actually wanting the return of manufacturing jobs

Why do you Trumpkins aspire to third world economic tactics?

in a perfect world everyone would have a degree, sadly this isn't so, it's better for everyone if people are working rather than being dependent on coupons and welfare.
Which is why less fortunate people are better off doing hard labor than the more refined kind.

Because real wealth is created by creating things that the dregs by every day.

fpbp

fuck off with your higher education bs, (((belgium))). the world needs janitors too

Once these jobs are fully automated they will return

>inb4 hurr durr STEM fags
>inb4 blue collars based
What did you expect from this thread?
Anything that's not low-educated white trash?

Are you an idiot? In your perfect world that degree would be nothing more than a highschool degree. It would be worthless.

Gas the Walloons, federal wars now.

Yup, manufacturing makes country's prosperous, a nation of bloggers, frycooks, indie devs, and progressive intellectuals do not make a country anything but a meme, kind of like Belgium, what the hell do you all produce aside from waffles?

>we don't have an unemployment problem
>we don't have many dumb unemployed people who would take these jobs
Thanks for correcting this record.

Why is your country so shit? I went there the other day and everyone were assholes to me and to each other. Maybe you should worry about your country before worrying about ours.

Because not everybody is cut out to be a lawyer or a doctor, you stupid eurofuck.
Take every white trash piece of shit or idiot going into debt by going to college and winding up as a barista anyways.
Now take every nigger piece of shit that actually can't find work because none of them are skilled and none of them have education, so the only possible job they can get is mcdonalds

Now offer them hundreds of thousands of opportunities to do work that pays them well, isn't difficult, gives them a sense of accomplishment by actually creating something, and doesn't require any kind of extensive education or prior work experience.

There will always be a lower class, there will always be the uneducated, unskilled labor force
We may as well put them to good use in our own country

Buy more anime and stimulate the chink economy, weeb.

TEMPORARY FILTER LEAF SHIT POSTERS

Was about to reply to this post saying what this post -> is saying basically

Blue collar workers are the heart of any economy. Fuck off with your 'everyone needs a degree' BS. No ones buying it.

Because besides those jobs, there are no "real jobs", except pushing paper that stands for nothing.

Why do Belgians want to become the 3rd world so badly?

I guess you're just cucks.

>yes goyim, who needs jobs?

You can have a service based economy. Which is where we produce nothing tangible and service niggers and illegals with free gibs.

Or

You can have manufacturing AND service where you produce and sell tangible items to the rest of the world, pulling in wealth from other parts of the world and making America great again.

Means not being economically dependant on china. More jobs available to fuck welfare queens off on to. An avanue for the uneducatable to earn a living. Stops the abuse of third world people. Whats not to like?

>It would be worthless.
They already are. The more you supply of something, the less value each individual copy has. It also doesn't help that the average utility of the degrees being awarded is far lower.

So then you would be completely comfortable paying 2000$ for an iPhone instead?

Or paying 50$ for that shirt instead of 25$ ?

white people aren't going to be doing the manual labor

robots are going to be doing it

and white people are going to control the robots

wake the fuck up

>besides those jobs, there are no "real jobs"

That is absolute bullshit.

There are plenty real jobs in automated manufacturing.
People design, build, maintain and operate machines instead of performing repetitive labor.

Also lots of real jobs in software development.
Anyone could do a 2 weeks course and get a web dev job right away.

Because when you have no manufacturing jobs, you have a large unemployed populace.

There are only so many IT and construction jobs.

>So then you would be completely comfortable paying 2000$ for an iPhone instead?
Labor is only a tiny percentage of the cost of an iPhone. The current labor cost is only $11.

>25$ ?
>for a fucking shirt

It's been proven that the cost of goods doesn't skyrocket or go up even significantly if made in America. But by all means keep believing the memes.

Yes. They're 1100 anyway. If I can get something that lasts more than a fucking year before it goes to shit because it has an actual decen build quality all the better. I already pay more for shit just to have it australian made anyway.

>implying

If we abolish minimum wage and child labor laws, American made goods will cost just as much to make, but they won't have to be shipped to America, so they will actually become cheaper.

Fairly sure America has more job vacancies than unemployed people.
Especially if you don't count single moms, autism bux, and nogs who won't actually want to work.

People need to be prepared to move and invest in themselves to get a job, instead of waiting for the ideal job to get offered on walking distance from their homes.

>be CEO of a large company
>save an enormous amount of resources by outsourcing manual labor
>invest these resources in what actually matters: research and development
>create tens of thousands of better paying jobs in America, and encourage actual economic progress and productivity
>hear knock at my office door
>obese, acne-covered youth bursts in, nipples protruding under a two size too small Trump Pence 2016 shirt
>"Uh, sir? Could I help you?"
>waddles over to my desk, huffing and puffing, red "MAGA" hat on head
>takes a long, deep, breath
>screams: "MUH PENCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL FACTOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!"
>immediately collapses and enters cardiac arrest, shitting all over my carpet

A sew job is better than no job, waffle.

Belgium go home, you're drunk. The idea is to limit overseas labor, not to bring the jobs back. The idea is to prevent companies from outsourcing to cheaper areas. Do you really think these jobs wouldn't be automated if labor in buttfuck china wasn't cheaper? No. Outsourcing this type of labor has held America back from automation and progress.

Grow the fuck up and start using your god damn head.

>buy
>anime
????

>third world economic tactics

what, you like having to worry if something is going to break or explode all the time because it was made in a sweatshop?

>not wanting a job where you can just switch your brain off and let your muscle memory take over while you listen to music/podcasts

I don't care if the pay is shit, I'd rather that than get a job where I have to be mentally awake for 100℅ of the time to make a fraction more money. Its not worth it. I envy people that can get jobs like in OP's pic.

Instead of importing shit jobs, the government should create projects to keep the unemployed busy and benefit society as a whole.

For example sweeping streets or helping elderly people.

Imagine, those jobs in the 60's paid just as much if not more than what most college grads make today.

They have some literal third-world-tier people who could use some of those third-world-tier jobs instead of living off of welfare. You should be able to empathize with such considerations, Belgium.

>Anyone could do a 2 weeks course and get a web dev job right away.
Ask me how I know you're a fucking idiot.

I was born far too late.

All the shit we have now is great and everything, but I cant help feel I would have been a damn sight happier in a far simpler world with less choices to make.

In the 50's-60's you could work over the summer to buy a car. BUY. Not lease. Dating, dating was actually about finding someone you could spend your life with, not just about fucking. We live in a decadent time but at what cost? Compassion. It's nearly non-existent at this point. Keep your chin up though you fish and chips motherfucker. The strong survive.

yes
as long as the shirt/phone doesn't fall apart within a year and is durable like it used to be
the entire economic system needs an overhaul

automated jobs dont mean anything if no one buys the product, and no one will buy the product if they dont have a

probably why it is necessary for automation to produce cheap simple obligatory trash for thr vast vast majority of what it produces today and since conception; and even then it invariably employs things like plastic, the effects of which arent understood to the extent of thr materials used for whatever product would have been made prior to automation

>go online
>find a free HTML + CSS course
>follow the basic tutorial
Congrats, you are now a fully qualified web dev with millions of potential customers.

Did you fail at reading English, or are you actually retarded?

getting googles off of welfare and into sweatshops so they have less time to hang out on the porch.

I would be fine with that, you're forgetting that bringing back manufacturing also brings back a lot of white color and logistics jobs too. So that means that my paycheck would likely become bigger too, making that $2000 feel more like $1300.

wow sorry i responded to your reply ill never do it again forgive me

>anyone being able to use CSS effectively without lots of experience dealing with its counter-intuitive behaviors or memorizing its borderline-incomprehensible spec
>anyone being a "fully qualified web dev" without knowing the server-side part

Why does every retard on this board think his opinions on everything are informed and worthy of consideration?

>>create tens of thousands of better paying jobs in America, and encourage actual economic progress and productivity
when did this happen?

wew, this. i work construction and im kind of jealous looking at videos of my job in other parts of the world like yurup or japan; their machines often do what mine does as well as combine the work of other machines

its kind of the reverse; importing cheaper labor

>1600 A.D.
>not making your own shirts

>Why does every retard on this board think his opinions on everything are informed and worthy of consideration?
Welcome to Cred Forums heeb

you like watching your family name die out with you because no one wants to raise a family with someone who cant bring home earnings?

or did someone give you a nice office "job" because they saw that you were a good little cuck?

Friendly reminder that this is what brick laying looks like in Europe.

there are thousands of pages of laws that arent as obligatory as child labor laws that make domestic production unfeasible

>The US doesn't produce anymore we're a service economy now goy! Oh by the was India can do your service jobs cheaper LOL goy, should have gone into banking!

Manufacturing jobs are awesome , usually double or more minimum wage starting and pretty relaxing / fulfilling in a way

Have you ever had one?

It's a law of the economy that wealth is created through human labor

the globalist jews and their minions take away our manufacturing, our services can't compete with outsourcing

they're ruining the US economy, the US will have nothing left and the jews will just move their banks to a new host

they're parasites

thats retarded though; its not like paging stones dont exist because they were once the most cost effective way of maintaining streets, we have progressed since then. whats the point of laying brick at all when you could just pave with concrete

what that basically is is a dressed up, cuckier combloc construction

>manufacturing jobs

Is the only way for Googles to be productive members of society.

If you have ever streamed anime you have in one way or another, given them money from your (you)

Why would you look down on these jobs? There's 95 million Americans not in the workforce because of shortsighted faggots like you

if people don't want to work to develop their minds and be productive intellectually like a Good human being should than let them starve

thats not what hes saying. hes trying to expose the libshit waffles hypocrisy

>be libshit
>want to lift minorities out of systemic racism
>also want to get rid of simple labor jobs; the only way out for them

>it'll trickle down! trust me goy!

>manufacturing is still just a bunch of retards with sewing machines

Wait. Is Belgium a country?
I always thought the waffles were named in name of someone.

Manhours doesn't equate to having actual rights and benefits that American workers often enjoy.

When did knowing manufactoring skills turn to be retarted?

They are already returning, and in fact already leaving. It's cheaper to build a plant in Mexico with all the modern tech than it is to retool & maintain shit in michigan/US.
>tfw my job may soon require me to live in Mexico.

there's got to be a better definition for different types of manufacturing, because apparently it ranges from 9 year olds chained to a sewing machine to the world's best engineers creating spaceships with robots.