BODY CAM CHARLOTTE-IT SHOWS NOTHING

youtube.com/watch?v=U7zL49wnN6s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oT8CEcL9wSE
youtube.com/watch?v=bCfIDK-nxLo
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
liveleak.com/view?i=724_1474519456
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/22/video-driver-allowed-through-charlotte-protest-after-displaying-handgun/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3801796/He-allowed-drive-away-alive-White-motorist-armed-GUN-filmed-driving-slowly-crowd-protesters-Charlotte.html
wsoctv.com/news/local/sources-video-of-deadly-encounter-between-cmpd-officer-keith-scott-to-be-released-saturday/449819987
youtube.com/watch?v=AYRhD6MwL2A
w00tstock.net
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3dEyWXHMFI
youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
huffingtonpost.com/kim-farbota/black-crime-rates-your-st_b_8078586.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OBAyaJfWeic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

Did the other cops not have any body cams?

Why was the white cops body cam released when it was the black cop that shot him?

Hmmmm.....

>be americlap constable
>have to wear a telly on your coat to enforce the law

Seems like op is right

well it's not like they need much more they already have the gun with the guys prints all over it

Cred Forums BTFO once again LMFAO

meanwhile British police run around unarmed despite terrorism problems

Wasn't the black one who shot him undercover? I think he wasn't wearing a bodycam.

IT WAS A BOOK YALL!

It shows literally nothing.

You see the suspect standing for all of 1 second, the rest is the back of a guy's head.

Also, why did they cut the sound for most of it? That's suspicious as fuck.

Who is this gorilla and why is it wearing a prison top?

lets face it, major chimpout is kekin IMMINENT

ETERNALLY BTFO
KEK WILLS IT

so who called the cops and why?

You can see his ankle-holster.

Slow down the video and pause it on every frame.

Dude the chimpout's been ongoing like all week over this.

The gun Scott was pointing at the police when he was shot:

but pic related

>Implying the chimpouts ever end.

what category guys

Nothing above level 2.

Category 2.5 at absolute best. Nasty Grills are in town, so they'll be reluctant to try shit.

As a person in the area about 1.8.
There hasn't been any organized violence except on the first day. Everything else has just been individual chimps chimping out.

What the hell is happening from 0:45-0:55 when they're just sitting there and nobody is saying anything?

Then the guy says, "Hey uhh go get the uhh bag from my car.. so we can start getting that" or whatever while everyone starts to request confirmation that he's "good" ("You good?").

I'm not saying they planted a gun on him or anything else, but I've heard that when police shoot someone like this they sometimes handcuff them face down and wait for them to stop breathing.

>kill a man
>handcuff his dead body

Ok.

fucking checked, mudbongs btfo

Standard procedure. They aren't technically allowed to declare a suspect dead until medical personnel arrive. Besides, the guy could just be unconscious. Better safe than sorry.

he was still groaning at the end there user, if you didn't hear

You handcuff first and confirm death later. It's not like you can see his hp bar faggot.

He wasn't dead yet, didn't you hear his nigger death moans?

That was the same sound Harambe made as he was taking his last breath...

Wasn't the cop that shot him supposed to be black?

A lot of body cams will record 30 seconds prior to the operator activating the recording function. This 30 seconds "pre-recording" usually doesn't capture audio.

t.intheknow

Plainclothes but yeah, that's the reason he didn't have one

They share a father so it isn't anything unusual.

Am question but where am black cop who shot him that the media showed?

Why am vid only moments before shooting an not initial encounter?

Cat 3 Soon

rest in peace haramboy

it's actually still not clear whether or not he has a gun

Where was the black cop who shot him?

Nice quints

No, they handcuff them face down in almost every situation that an altercation occurs.

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Starting thousands of years ago, everyone else on this planet without exception did - they invented religion, the idea of law, and the ideas of property and respect for the value of human life. This enabled tribes to coalesce into bigger groups and become organized. The rest is history, or rather civilization. But your lot never did this, did they? Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? Nope (the reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war). Did they till the land? Nope. Did they domesticate an animal for their use? Nope. Did they invent a written language? Nope. Did they invent the wheel? Mainly, nope. Were they curious enough about what lay out across the sea to sail upon it? Nope. And blacks are the only "humans" on this planet of which all this is true. Eskimos are more technically advanced than blacks were, despite the handicap of having no raw materials to work with other than dead fish and snow. Indians managed to domesticate the elephant. Why couldn't niggers? So why do you fail everywhere even today? Let me offer you jigaboos a hypothesis. It's because feral behavior - innate savagery, murderous violence if annoyed, predisposition to rape many women and thus fecklessly father many children - conferred valuable survival advantages on individuals in the backward, Paleolithic milieu of Africa.

Here, gun in hand

But they don't help your kind in a civilized society. Unfortunately for the rest of us, the last few hundred years have not been long enough for these behaviors to have been domesticated out of you all. So you're all still at it. Let me illustrate this for you by analogy. Technically, an American pit bull terrier and an English golden retriever are exactly the same species. They can produce offspring, if crossbred. The former was bred to exhibit certain characteristics - wanton aggression, propensity to fight, physical strength, powerful bite, and so on. The latter was bred to retrieve birds shot and killed by its masters, and to do this, it has to have a docile, placid, non-aggressive nature; otherwise it would treat what it found as its own kill and refuse to hand it over. Now imagine that your small children, aged maybe two or three years old, are going to be locked in a room with five or six of those dogs, and the dogs haven't been fed for a week. Which breed would you rather lock in there with your children? Hungry pit bulls, or hungry golden retrievers? Or do you figure that, even though they look differently, they're all the same species really, so of course the pit bulls certainly won't act any differently? Exactly! All this PC crap we hear spouted in the media about how "there's no such thing as race" is just that - crap.

A dog has four legs and a tail; a cat also has four legs and a tail, but that doesn't make it a dog. The superficial similarity between cats and dogs and between whites and blacks is just that - superficial. If there really were no genetic difference between niggers and humans, then presumably my white woman and I could very easily produce a black baby between us at any time, and any nigger and his ho a white one. But we know what we'd say to them if that ever happened, don't we? :-) Whenever blacks achieve a certain critical mass numerically in a pre-existing non-black society, they start to exhibit their natural feral behavior and to turn their environment back into a recognizably African, essentially Stone Age one. Thus, Africa has the jungle; black enclaves have "da 'hood." Native Africans were small wandering herds of marginal animals, one famine away from extinction, and which therefore fought each other savagely for pieces of territory. Large groups of "African-Americans" at liberty in the west actually deliberately break themselves down into smaller, tribal hordes, because they feel uneasy in and unaccustomed to a larger society. Negro gangs of twenty to fifty individuals assert their rights to "tag" other people's property through gang violence, but fail to co-operate otherwise. For instance, a 15- or 20-strong horde of negroes was recently filmed by a security camera inside a London bank they were robbing. Once they had terrified the cashiers into handing over the money, they then fought each other for it, in the middle of the cashier's hall, like hyenas fighting over an antelope. Having stolen from the bank, they instantly started to steal from each other.

WOOTSTOCK

The idea of escaping first, then sharing the swag, was just too complex for them to understand, never mind implement. And so it goes on. You cannot fuse blacks into existing large societies or standalone nations because they are just plain not adapted to it. I'm sorry for you niggers and for your savagery, and I'm sorry you were born a violent black aboriginal savage in a civilized society, but I'm more sorry for the white societies that are having to tolerate all your crime while we try to absorb you. This is why all black nations fail economically and sink into corruption, civil war, and permanent dependence on the white man's generosity. And presumably this is also why you pathetically allowed yourselves to be enslaved: you're savage enough still to be angry about it long after it ended, but you were too backward to stop it at the time. No black Spartacus, is there, niggers? Why no slave uprisings among blacks? Slaves repeatedly rose against the Romans even they knew they'd be crucified for it, when captured. White slaves, that is. They cared enough about their stolen liberty that they were prepared to risk even that. So what's different about the negro? Why did you all sit there, enslaving each other even in America, and still enslaving each other even today in Africa, until a kindly but misguided white benefactor set you free? Is it because, as slaves, you were fed, watered, and housed, and that you as a race had no ambition beyond that if it entailed doing any work or taking any risks? What are you - lazy, cowardly, stupid, or all of the above? And you're still bleating about slavery now. If slavery is the root of all your problems, why did Australia prosper?

10 to 1 he obtained it illegally. Run the serial to find out chain of custody.

England used Australia as a dumping ground when her prisons overflowed. Within a hundred years, a nation manufactured from convicts in irons had its own autonomous elected government, and barely a hundred years on from then, Australia is now a major economic power in the Pacific. And at no time have they niggerwhined for handouts from the mother country - in fact, if anything, it's mostly been the other way around. You know what? It's because Australia is white. Oh yes it is. Just imagine if there had been a Black Australia. Look how few aborigines were able to live in Australia's climate, and now look at how many whites can. If President Monroe had sent his niggers there, they'd be niggerwhining about how Bwana dumped de po' black folks on a desert island in the middle of nowhere, so they never had a chance. Every week there'd be news of a new famine or civil war in Australia. The Africoons would be slaughtering the Aborigines, or the other way around, or whatever. The collecting tin would come out regularly, but the money would be stolen and spent on Kalashnikov s, and Black Australia would still owe Whitey billions which we'd be expected to just forget. If all those unfortunate convicts we sent out there had been black, Australia today would just be yet another Liberia - a crappy failed nation of murderous warring niggers, with one hand held permanently out for money in the general direction of Bwana. And you know it.
So quit whining and thank the white man you live in America, not in Africa.

>implying they cut the sound

how do you know that? how do you know audio just wasn't activated until we began hearing it?

paranoid retards baka

Nice

I like the Colt pocket pistols

Man I'm black and I hate niggers too

You're not special

Im just giving out some pasta for yall, its about dinner time anyways.

It really doesn't matter anymore, whta they don't realize is that the cameras have actually lead to an increase in officer involved shootings because they know that the evidence is airtight. Normally they would be afraid of being unfairly lynched, now there's inexorable evidence.

Funny how it has worked against the shitlibs

This clears things up. Thanks.

MORE EVIDENCE COMES FORWARD

Are you asking why they would shoot a man before handcuffing him on the pavement?

nice effort. appreciated the writing. thx for the read

Leslie Jones' stunt double in Ghostbusters

Ear plugs?

Those look like earplugs. I don't think those are bullets.

GUN
>he has a gun

watch the dash footage
Watch how he gets out of the car.
You can see the gun
You can see him try to shield it from the cops

is this some sort of copy pasta

Its the fucking truth Justin. Read it and learn.

link

no i just type really fast

thats the point. Some retard reporter thought they were rubber bullets. This was from Ferguson.

Since when are guns square?

Of course he obtained it illegally. The man was a multiple violent felon

lol what a faggot

canadians are faggots

This one is beyond saving. Absolute filth.

I handled one of these last week. It's a Colt Mustang 380. It's a single-action only semi-automatic, which means most people carry it cocked and locked.

This Google had his cocked and unlocked. He was ready to shoot.

These are very small and concealable guns, but in terms of fit and finish, they pale in comparison to the Sig Sauer 380. Sig licensed the rights to produce this gun, then made a better version of it with tons of upgrade options and much better sights.

>redpill: Israel also does this all the time with American military products. They take our off-the-shelf stuff and improve it.

This gun was clearly not well cared for. The Google who "owned" it probably never, ever cleaned it.

Anyway, that's what I see on this gun "forensically".

It doesn't appear there is a gun in the guy's right hand. Anyone see anything? Did the cop shoot him in the back?

Expect Charlotte to basically be burned to the ground tonight. Flee to other cities.

KEK WILLS IT

WTF IS WRONG WITH HIS BIG MELON HEAD?????

What the fuck is this shitty cam? It just keeps filming the cop's head.

Reporters are retards.

It's cocked and unlocked because the cops cleared it after disarming the body. I'm assuming this is standard procedure

Cocked and deadly. The man needed to go down. Like a dog.

>No gun
Nope, i don't see one either, but that sure as hell looks like an ankle holster, doesn't it.

The body cameras don't have audio for the first thirty seconds or so. When an officer hits the button to start recording, it goes back thirty seconds and saves that video, but there's no audio recorded during that standby mode period, only video. I don't doubt that this was done to save officer asses, so they can feel comfortable shooting the shit and laughing about dead bodies or retarded suspects or whatever and then hit the record button and know they're in business mode. It protects the city from untold liability because they have to realize by now that humans are gonna human.

Should the officer's have been recording the whole time anyway because they were in an operation? Maybe. But I don't think they doctored the audio, they just chose to release the one officer's video that only caught the shooting.

Uh its filled with knowladge duh

Oh shit, you dun got fucked.

Stay mad, you filthy pee in tea!

Thank you based officer. Please continue killing niggers and editing the footage. You are doing God's work.

SOROS BUS INC

WE LOOTIN

>be american
>get shot

Do you need an ankle holster for a book?

Nice book.

Most pictures I see of the Mustang snow a small tang at the bottom of the grip from the magazine. So either this gun has no magazine or it has one without a tang.

Even without a magazine, this gun can still be chambered with a single live round. The cops would have no way to know.

Those are ear plugs

He's holding it against his leg. It's a very small gun and the nigger has big hands.

>be shot
>get american

>'bodycam will make sure cops do their job right'
>put bodycams on cops
>cops do their job right
>googles still chimpout before and after release of footage

Then why leave it cocked? That's just retarded. If you've just dropped the magazine and cleared the chamber (to make it safe) you would also drop the hammer to indicate to any other cop looking at the gun that it is safe.

Since this is a single-action only gun, if the hammer is dropped, the gun CANNOT be fired. It would be autistic for a cop *not* to drop the hammer.

youtube.com/watch?v=oT8CEcL9wSE

00:17 is something. not hands up

A N K L E H O L S T E R
N
K
L
E
H
O
L
S
T
E
R

CONFIRMED. BLM BTFO!

can we agree on the fact that this guy was really badly dressed?

>that shitty cam quality
>that shitty operating procedure
>were they cover agents? they was wearing an uniform
>handcuffed while he was agonizing

It could be a spare gun from cops...
Here:

Clearly, with very little enhancements anyone can see this fucker had a gun. BLM is full of shit!

He could be merely pretending

>mexican operation procedure

Non-conclusive about the gun, but it does show they applied lifesaving measures on the google to increase his chance of undeserved survival.

remember that the USA is SUPPOSED to be the BEST Place in the WORLD. Mexico aint near to be you.

indeed. robin's egg blue pants, get shot.
aquaman down

And yet they don't have a 13% black population that literally kills people for no reason everyday left and right.

>knowing nothing about police procedure

At least you can talk. Who are you?

What do you think? Would this hold a King James Bible or NIV?

>2016
>Even the most basic fucking mobile phone can record in HD
>All surveillance camera footage still look like transcoded 240p youtube videos crica 2006

>USA is SUPPOSED to be the BEST Place
Nah, we got spic and nigger problems

Still good tho compared to Europoor with their mudslime problem.

It's not even mexico I changed the file name to dupe you and you've fallen right into my trap. You've been persuaded like the simple creature you are.

Looks like it held his reading glasses.

looked like suicide by cop, and if my wife sounded like that... case closed

No. The cop with the red shirt even says "ive got the gun" in the dashcam vid.

>first twenty five seconds is muted so you don't hear anything before he is shot
>no evidence of a gun

Not saying he is innocent but holy FUCK is there going to be riots, the googles are going to be convinced they shot him for being black.

We might see the biggest riots of the last few years tonight.

and jews
yup probably brazil, but i could see something like that happening in acapulco

The magazine has been removed and the chamber cleared, it's an innocuous weapon. I'm assuming the officer was more concerned with the corpse his buddy just made.

>You can see his ankle-holster.
this
at 0:17
this
this
this
this
this
this
this

This is one of the first time body cams have been released no?

and its a saturday.. could be a recipe for excellent riots

Officers unload the guns. You don't leave a fucking loaded handgun cocked with a magazine in it on the ground. Especially not in a coon neighborhood.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bCfIDK-nxLo

Oh, this is gonna be good.

Praise Kek.

SHADILAY

>freeze assho!
>get your ass on the ground! Down on your back!
>put your hands behind your back and lay on your back! we are the police!
>cuff em

that's the sound of a dying man, i've heard it before

no
i hope
what is shadilay. i keep seeing it. i know its some italian KEK shit or something.

Those fucking pants. Not even a TBI excuses them.

Earplugs leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

after exhaustive research, I have identified the make and model of the book.

Cyan green pants and visible ankle holster. Hrmmm.mmmmmmmm..hmm...mmm...

No need to argue with british flag posters about whose country is more cucked.

A black popo shoots a retarded black male resulting in Charlotte Chimpout 2016. All in in a city which has a black police chief and (white) female democratic mayor.

Charlotte Chimpout 2016 has seen a black protestor get shot by another dindu named "Rayquan" and multiple racial attacks against whites.

There is hope however. A knight. A white knight. A Moon Knight.

liveleak.com/view?i=724_1474519456

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/22/video-driver-allowed-through-charlotte-protest-after-displaying-handgun/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3801796/He-allowed-drive-away-alive-White-motorist-armed-GUN-filmed-driving-slowly-crowd-protesters-Charlotte.html

all those people responding to say they are earplugs

Bravo, user.

Cameras are still expensive pieces of equipment to give every single officer out on patrol, and forms of technology are almost always the last in priorities for funding and keeping up-to-date in any civil or public service.

Also, there's not much of a necessity for very high quality video footage of crimes or police actions, though this is no doubt changing. Official records and eyewitness accounts are clearly no longer enough, and racial crime has become political to the point where even the legal process becomes irrelevant.

Must've been snorting coke of it in the car before, little bit of white powder on it

Praise Kek.

kek

British speak cracks me up. I heard Raheem Kassam and Nigel on Patriot radio this morning. Some of the things they say makes me chuckle.

thx4 the laff

Shadilay brother

I'm glad he's dead. The entire state of NC should be burned, just to be sure those pants are contained.

>liveleak.com/view?i=724_1474519456

Based white man. Im surprised the media hasn't made him out to be a devil. Then again, I'm not surprised that they ignore a white man with some balls.

They will soon enough.

Pretty sure some bystander's thought he was thieving from the vehicle. Kek.

Scott could have been throwing live grenades and there would have still been riots.

I have noticed a trend of journalists asking the public to do the work for them.

JUST NIGGER RUBBER BULLETS AND SEE FOR YOURSELF

>liberals confuse rubber bullets with ear plugs

Here's a bodycam and a dashcam.

wsoctv.com/news/local/sources-video-of-deadly-encounter-between-cmpd-officer-keith-scott-to-be-released-saturday/449819987

I'm pretty sure those pants had elastic ankles.
Can you believe it? Kek

That is the blackest person I've seen in my life.

Is this a shoop, Cred Forums?

does i reach

Is the camera on his shoulder like those predator blasters?

STREETS ARE ALREADY BEING INVADED

CHIMPCON ALERT

into the bunker with my tendies i go!

Cmon dude, it says sao paolo in the fucking video. Try a little harder, eh.

Why are there so many screencaps of just the image on Cred Forums? Why not just save the image?

>STREETS ARE ALREADY BEING INVADED
>CHIMPCON ALERT
I got to go then. Need booze and snacks and weed

WE NEED SOME FUCKING GOOGLE CAMS

STREAM WHERE?

Read further cuck

>an american saying "eh"

Do you say bloody too?

Med bag, he tells him to get gloves too

Mobilefags, they're plaguing all of Cred Forums. It's been debated about before, but I believe mobile phone IPs should be banned from posting and just limited to browsing.

Read what? Everythings in portugese, mate.

Where? How do you know?

youtube.com/watch?v=AYRhD6MwL2A

youtube.com/watch?v=bCfIDK-nxLo

That's why he was shot by the fashion police

I'm getting a statistically impossible number of digits tonight. I keep them in a CSV DB, and it's true. Race war now.

Just ignore them, dumbasses don't scrub their personal data from the phone pictures. They are literally begging for identity theft

Absolutely.

holy FUCK that's googles of googles

I know its in mexico i changed the file name to persuade the Mexican into my clever ruse. You have also been inadvertently beguiled dear child.

And I almost forgot

>mate

KEK wills it!

Praise his infinite Chaos.

how sheltered do you even have to be lmao

The odds of 2x is 1/10
3x is 1/100
4x is 1/1000
I'm getting all the 2x and 3x digits, and 2x by 2x.
I've had 8866 twice in the last 20 minutes.
Odd. I'm off to buy a lotto ticket.

So you still think its in mexico, chap?

The url on his Keith Scott's shirt is w00tstock.net

>In addition to their own performances, Paul and Storm are also co-founders of w00tstock, their geek-oriented variety show co-hosted by Adam Savage (“Mythbusters”) and Wil Wheaton (“Star Trek: The Next Generation”, “Eureka”), which has toured theaters across America since 2009 and whose guests have included Neil Gaiman, “Weird Al” Yankovic, Felicia Day and Chris Hardwick. The duo also co-produces JoCo Cruise, a Caribbean cruise/concert festival for fans of internet musician Jonathan Coulton, which first sailed in 2011.

If the cop is black, who dindu nuffin in this situation?

what's with the metric shit?

the pants

NTA is live someone make a proper riot thread

Shit. That dashcam is inconclusive too. It looks like his hands are free when he gets out of the vehicle. But when he's walking backwards he keepd his right arm strait in a suspicious manner.

>tfw you capture multiple insects in the perfect persuasion

I hope you Charlotians know your city is gonna burn tonight.

Googles are riled up.

>The man was a multiple violent felon
Even if this wasn't the case he'd never be able to legally purchase a firearm if he had a TBI as his wife said.

>live in ballantyne
>even living here, fucking dindus moved into the apartment under me
>they seem nice and hard working, have a kid
>within a few weeks, bass blasting out of the apartment over their baby's muffled cries

so many of them are the same at a basic level...fail at basic parenting. blasting bass music around a fucking baby, permanently damaging his hearing

can't wait to move to an extreme majority white state like vermont. I'm done after living in the south 25 years.

Photo taken from Scott's wifes Video she posted, and unbiased source.

The 2 Photos clearly show
Left Photo - officer in Red, kicks gun away from Scott
Right Photo - officer is standing over gun, that he kicked away from the body.

This is Proof that Scott had a Gun, I don't know why BLM has to make such a big deal, and now with all of this evidence presented, they are going with the theory that the Police planted the gun.

All of the BLM members should be treated like Terrorists, because thats what they are.

"he don't have no gun!"
>he's wearing an ankle holster outside of his robin's egg blue Hammer pants

someone

This is why they didn't want to release the video. No matter what it shows, niggers will spin it in a way to garner them sympathy so they can riot while liberals pat them on the back.

fine I did it but it ain't pretty

OFFICIAL RIOT LIVE WATCH THREAD OFFICIAL RIOT LIVE WATCH THREAD OFFICIAL RIOT LIVE WATCH THREAD OFFICIAL RIOT LIVE WATCH THREAD

You can see the tail of the magazine in front of the bottom of the grip. The gun was very likely photographed as evidence in the state it was left after it left the suspect's hands, before it was cleared and taken in as evidence.

I audibly kek'd.

it's time

it'll do, donkey

He's clearly wearing an ankle holster for the gun he's holding.

I didn't know they made ankle holsters for books!

Traumatic Brain Injury?

>filename

You really don't get it do you? Do you understand that they are trying to create a war? do you understand that Trump and Hillary are not going to win and Obama is going for a 3rd term? this is what the elitists want

Right?

Those faggots pushing for more surveillance in my country are commie retards. They don't even know what they're pushing for.

Yes, but...wtf did he do that got them all going apeshit to begin with??

>do you understand that Trump and Hillary are not going to win and Obama is going for a 3rd term? this is what the elitists want

t. water filter man

>what is a rectangle

NoThiefs went to shit with all the music Kev plays.

Taken his medicine boy. Treat TBI with weeed man.

420 bluntZ.

>unbiased source

What the fuck is that? Kill with fire

ahha that probably is what that screaming nigger went by "he just took his medicine". you are like the nigger whisperer.

i feel bad if he was actually retarded (not just nigger stupid) and got because his brain was short circuiting. he should have not been armed though.

Yup.

I like Kev despite the stupid music and insane theories

scientists use metric

>t. water filter man
t. fresh water buyer man*
FTFY

Damn, that's one ugly google.

Nice Mustang.
>pointing a .380 at arms cops who are wearing body armor

It's like he was dumb or suicidal.

There is something on his ankle, it's just hard to tell what it is. They kept telling him to drop the gun, but you can't see it in the video. Didn't they say they have a cop car dashboard cam too ?

Honkeys gonna honk

your girlfriend definitely heard them

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3dEyWXHMFI

Like you honkeytonks are any better kek

US Feds, law enforcement, and military use metrics.

Pretty much the only ones in the world who don't are US schools.....and you wonder why our schools are the some of the worst in the world.

Too bad crackers constitute the majority of the deaths in cop shootings. Thank god your race is being exterminated slowly and no one cares

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

And it's still a miniscule amount. Gooks are the most beta race on earth lmao. Do you even have a single testosterone molecule in your frail body? Why does your beta race depend on us to defend you from the NORKS?

You're just mad white men keep fucking your women. We should send over an NBA team to BLACK your women since you gook men wear purses and can't fuck.

Doesn't SK have a huge suicide rate? Gooks can't even stand to live anymore....Sad!

@0:17

You can see the gun

that being said this video shows that he made no hostile movements and was not acting aggressive or even mentally present.

This was an over use of force

>and you wonder why our schools are the some of the worst in the world.

kek

Unbiased - as in not from the Police, If anything its more biased to BLM, so there's no way the video has been altered.

But if you're unloading the gun already, why not also drop the hammer?

Once again, per capita matters when it's on the liberals' side, and it is racist to think it matters if it's not on the liberal's side.

Here, let Huffington Post explain it all to you racists:

huffingtonpost.com/kim-farbota/black-crime-rates-your-st_b_8078586.html

tl;dr: we're right because we're always right, so there

More like
>2 one to change the light bulb and another to shoot an unarmed black man

Holy Fuck it was a book!

No wonder they did not want to release the video.

Audio is deleted too.

>Pointing
Even in the police report they say it was not pointed at the officer

>be bongistanian
>have to have a license for your telly

Cat 3 chimppening when?

clearly planted, can't you tell!??

enhance? kek

>aus poster

THIS

>be Eternal Anglo
>Forget to pay Tv Tax
>Constantinople beams his jizz-rays and sees you forgot to foot the bill
>Knocks down door
>Ruins your regularly scheduled tea time
>Steps on all your biscuits
>mfw

>pic
good post tbqh

why no audio and wheres the black cop? i believe hes guilty but this doesnt look good

holy shit lmao

>MFW nobody checks my trips.

Link to the dahscam

youtube.com/watch?v=OBAyaJfWeic

As usual :

- dindu with a foot long rap sheet
- was a gud boy, turning his life around at 43
- carrying a concealed weapon
- fails to comply with with basic commands
- tries to get away from the cops, gets shot
- race baiting media on the case

This desu

tried to get away

>gets shot

Well guess it's time to turn around. And you fucking retards can't tell this kind of shit is planned?

CONFIRMED. BTW - Is that the actual holster? Or just a stock photo? If he really had an ankle holster, he is not only a fucking moron dindu, but it is case closed on the video evidence, as at :17 you can clearly see a change in color from his pant leg to his ankle to his shoe.

going to be even funnier when the courts find the defendant not guilty

You can even see some blood splatter inside the holster.

I would rather have the cops shoot him dead than letting him get away to run around with a gun and do who knows what.

Fuck him, like all the others dindus, he brought it on himself and was given a dozen chances to comply. It's not a shooting it is a suicide by cops.

>planned

Do you really think that black cop went out planning to kill a retarded doped up nigger? It made his life hell and there is no incentive.

Nah man, they was serving a warrant in the same apartment co.plex and this guy got out with a gun then got back in. Cops thought it was suspicious so they investigated.

>carrying a 1911 chambered with safety off

what a dumb fucking gogle hahaha

jesus christ the amount of white cucks in that protest

no wonder my race is dying

>this kind of shit is planned
Does anyone have that counter signal meme of the cop saying something like 'I'm going to shoot this innocent black guy and make things that much more difficult for myself just because'

The first bit is cut, but there is another video on a phone cam of the cops screaming "drop the gun", with the woman screaming "(to him) don't do it).

I assume this was cut.

it shows skin color. That's all the proof I need

Releasing the hammer is unnecessary. So they don't.

King James. Can confirm, my dad works for Nintindo

It was brazil a couple months back. Fleeing bandits decided to pull a gun when their bike fell, that was the last mistake they ever made.

It's fucking post like this that makes me think meme magic is real
Get and England BTFO in 1 post
PRAISE KEK

Better than putting a CCTV camera in the toilet bowl and establishing enclaves of sharia law hellholes like you lot. You still have monarchs in 2016 FFS.

What kind of retarded logic is that? Why are you using leftist logic?

>Well they MIGHT do this, so let's keep things from the public.

These are citizens being shot by police, I'd like to see what happened because these things could happen to you or me.