Maybe she won't be that bad, guys

Maybe she won't be that bad, guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160924164116/http://www.investmentnews.com/article/20160923/FREE/160929959/advisers-say-this-part-of-hillary-clintons-estate-tax-plan-is-worse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe not 8 years ago. But we can't afford to allow the middle class to keep slipping away. She will be awful for race relations and she will continue our pointless wars in the middle east. Time for a change.

Good goy, Islamic terrorists and illegal cartel migrants are A-OK!

Too bad for her that she will never, ever, ever, become president

No, but, then again, I won't be fighting the war against Russia

This. We need the poor and the middle class to be separated a bit more than what it is right now. Stop trying to circumvent evolution berniecucks

enjoy paying 28% tax if you ever inherit a house

web.archive.org/web/20160924164116/http://www.investmentnews.com/article/20160923/FREE/160929959/advisers-say-this-part-of-hillary-clintons-estate-tax-plan-is-worse

>t. Corrupt The Record.

she also wants to take opiates out of pain management, pray you never get fucked up and are in pain.

>she will never, ever, ever, become president

*coughs*

>pointless wars in the middle east.
do you not want sandniggers to be completely exterminated?

Soros dies in a month, don't ask how I know

Damn Skypes are at it again

she also has openly declared she wants to start WW3 over cyber attacks

On the bright side, at least you'll get an oppurtunity to use your bugout bag and SHTF gear.

>WW3 intensifies

true

>Montenegro
Yeah I wont ask. Dont worry

Her dyke girlfriend is a fucking muslim, she won't exterminate muslims, she will not bomb them enough to kill them on any significant scale but she will bomb them enough to drive half the Middle-Eastern population into Europe which is what she's been doing already.

may i please ask? i'll touch your peepee

Trump wants to team up with Putin to blow ISIS up, Hillary wants to antagonistize Putin and import ISIS here.

kek

I'm not really excited to get drafted into a war with Russia