Holy... shit

Cred Forums just got completely blown the fuck out...

Nope.

>strawmen, the post

Is this what liberals actually believe?

Yes, they even make fake arguments on their kikebooks so they can virtue signal in their hugbox of friends in which they remove anyone with which they disagree.

>we have separation of church and state
>therefore you can't say no to bringing in millions of terrorist-harboring muslims into your country

AYY LMAO

I AM SILLY

YOU CANNOT SEPERATE SHARIA LAW WITH THE ISLAMIC FAITH! MUSLIMS MUST OBEY THE WORD AND DOCTRINE OF ALLAH IN ALL FORMS, INCLUDING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF SHARIA LAW. EVERY MOSQUE IS A SHARIA COURT AND THE MUSLIMS WHO PREY THERE MUST ABIDE BY THE WILL OF THE IMAM OVER ANY LAWS THAT CONTRADICT HIM

pray*

pray*
im an idiot

Get your shit together dude

Nice strawmen and shit comparisons

truly /btfo/, now stop posting these threads.

>Cred Forums will call this strawman when senators and congressmen like this are all over the republican party

Freedom of religion*

*Except Muslims

Is a 100% rational point of view.

Separation of church and state is incompatible with Islam, which is innately totalitarian.

you were right the first time, m8.

Cred Forums gets btfo routinely and they always put their head in the sand

>I'm terrified of muslims
>I don't want sharia law in France
>Ok let's avoid that by separating church and state.

We did that already, in 1905 precisely, but this isn't exactly the problem. From this date until now, the christian influence mattered on many political topics, such as abortion or same-sex marriage. The very same is happening with islam, as there is a defined political dimension of it's more hardline sects. I'm scared, because I know for sure that in every major french city there's AT LEAST hundreds of fundamentalists. A few days ago, one of those wannabe blood-thirsty martyrs got arrested in Besançon, a once beautiful city that is becoming uglier each year thanks to a limitless mass immigration. This guy was trying to set up a bomb, and the media didn't gave a shit about it.

You want to know why? Because if the French ever learned about the islamic conspiracy trying to take over our country through terrorist and political means, they would be terrified like me.

When did XKCD get so explicitly political?

America is a Christian, Protestant nation whether you like it or not. It is not built on the Separation of church from State, but a belief that theocracies lead to corruption. Rememeber, we are not given unalienable rights from th government but from God. Muslim doctrine does not allow the seperation of church and state, and every secular leader of Muslim nations has to rule tyrannically because they are fighting against the fundamentalist leaders of the Muslims. Every example where Muslims become the majority of the populatio results in either violent expulsion, murder, or heavy taxes placed on whatever religion that is not Islam. Islam is incompatible with our constitution as well as with modern ideals of equality before the law, freedom of speech, and freedom of religion. Islam is the religion of the sword, and wholly incompatible with the West.

When hasn't it been?

it's baffling why liberal atheists post on Cred Forums.

Because they can't let the Cred Forumsbros have all the fun

>senators and congressmen like this are all over the republican party
For now.

The black chick's shirt says "I Moon Islam." WTF!

Cool clock, Ahmed!

The Left's complete refusal to acknowledge that Islam is currently behaving much more violently and aggressively than the other major religions has to be one of the most harmful and frustrating features of our age. These people's insanity is driving me insane.

t. atheist liberal redditor

> Pol
> JewS constitution

Pick one

I don't think it's XKCD, it's someone trying to copy the style
XKCD has no backgrounds and no line tool, I also saw it before as Kikeberg copypasta

>XKCD

There's a reason that fuck quit coming to Cred Forums.

I agree. We never should have opposed Witch trials and should bring them back. They were central to an inseparable to Puritanical Christian values and we shouldn't oppress religions that want to engage in extrajudicial sentencing of their congregation.

Oh wait no, that's fucking retarded.

Islam is treason and sedition, not a religion.

i agree
lets seperate church and the state
in fact lets make it so that bishops and priests dont have any legislative, judiciary or executive power

>Liberals having pretend conversations again

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

>separating church and state

Stopped reading there.

>welfare and government spending are always the answer to every problem

We had orphanages for hundreds of years before the state was paying for them.

me too

>American reading comprehension

It's not even xkcd, just some random comic sort of copying the (lack of) style.

None of the strawman's arguments negate each other. Plus they're all reasonable political views.

What was the author thinking?

>Plus they're all reasonable political views.
Helping """refugees""" and extending people's lives aren't.

>Nationalist American Worker's Party

fuck, I saved a thumbnail. Kill me

t. butthurt """redpilled""" Cred Forumsack

A FUCKING LEAF

BUMP

Kek, I thought this was talking about Cred Forums for a second

>he thought Cred Forums had friends

back to lelddit. SHOO SHOO

What part of "Islam is incompatible with Western culture" do you not understand? There's nothing wrong with double standards. It's what nationalism is all about.

Those theatrics are only necessary because homie on the right will fly into hysterics if anyone speaks the truth.

America is a WHITE nation. We exterminated the Redman to expand from coast to coast, ended the stalemate war against the german aggressors in 1918, beat the Nazis AND the Japs in WWII, and then forced the Soviets to spend themselves into bankruptcy.

We invented the induction motor, vulcanized rubber, the assembly line, the transistor, and the internet. We put a man on the MOON ffs.

FUCK YOU if you think we're gonna let a bunch of stone-age dune coons just come over here and push their will.

>induction motor
>vulcanized rubber
>the assembly line
>transistor
>the internet
>Moon
overrated.

you know what's not overrated
>muhammed
>allah
>quaran
>feminism

>Cred Forums just got completely blown the fuck out...

You guys say this same shit every day, and you are wrong every fucking time.

In fact, you just keep getting MORE wrong as the days go by.

Even thought XKCD comics have become the absolute WORST left leaning bullshit

FFS, you aren't even POSTING an XKCD comic...

You are posting a cheap generic rip off of an XKCD comic.

Good lord man, at least TRY, right?

>acting as though we don't have separation of church and state
>being Christian = spreading buttcheeks for refugees
wtf is this shit?

This. Collective religious identity is real, and if your chosen collective identity is to always defer to chosen individual identity, then it's perfectly reasonable to restrict ideologies that are openly hostile to individual choice.

it didn't cross your mind once that OP may have meant it ironically?

I'm not a Christian though.

LOL

It looks like a very poor xkcd edit since the text looks like shit.

OP is shit either way.

>posts a comic and meme phrase in lieu of actually writing out his thoughts or presenting an argument
>doesn't respond or participate in the thread at all

These kinds of threads should be banned.