You're all immigrants

You're all immigrants

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/native
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1071659/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Total-crimes-per-1000
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/the-very-first-americans-may-have-had-european-roots-5517714/?no-ist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't like Ameriburgers but they're immigrants who took a land and made it one of the most powerful countries on Earth at least

Degenerate, 60% white, gun crime, etc etc but still a powerful country

I never immigrated, though one of my great great grand dads traded some whiskey for one of your squaws. Chill out drink some listerine and play some slots.

You have higher rates of violence than we have crimes in general

Immigrant: a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country

I was born here

All white americans whose family has been in this country for many, many generations knows the pains of having shit-tier native american genes in your blood.

I hate it

>It's a "Conquering tribal land is the same as immigrating" Episode

Come at us, wagonburner.

Native Americans immigrated from Asia. They were then surpassed technologically by those on their old super continent. They were then confronted by people who could easily defeat them in battle and take their land... Just like every other society. Get over it. Constantly bitching about it will not solve any problems currently facing native Americans.

So are you, injun.

The bering straight.

So are you

Who are you calling an immigrant you fat cunt?

Conquerors are not immigrants.

>pains
>they go to college for free and get in easier, too

Country =/= landmass. There was no Australia before whites showed up. That country was built by us. We didnt immigrate to a existing nation built by abos. we found some land to build ourselves one and it just happened there were abos in the way.

Perhaps if you discount all non-Whites and Florida from the statistics.

We won.
You lost.
Get fucked.

So is your pic related...pretty sure that's not a Clovis person.

Even if you really believe that, it's objectively wrong to deny that we're on black land. If you disagree then I submit that Europe is not white land.

Yeah, everyone's an immigrant; not an argument.

I love this argument because it really proves the opposite point. Uncontrolled immigration from contrasting cultures will result in violence and displacement, eventually creating separate societies.

No we aren't There was no America before we got here.

You had no laws.

You had no government

You had no infrastructure

The was no unified nation with observed borders

You had no concept of land ownership so how can you therefore claim to have owned it first?

White people chopped you down and conquered you the way they did the earth, the seas, and the skies.

Don't boo hoo me nigger. Just stay on your reservation selling cheap cigarettes pretending your maginalization has made you ethically righteous.

>doesn't believe in owning land
>cries about their land getting stolen

negative, my country was "Terra Nullius" meaning "nobody's land."

also the word you are looking for is convict :^)

negative, my country was "Terra Nullius" meaning "nobody's land."

can't immigrate to a country if it isn't a country yet

We're all immigrants.

Life arrived via meteor, gotta draw a line somewhere.

No. The Injins got their asses conquered. Someone would have done it eventually (can't live in the stone age forever Chief Fire Water) it just happened to be Europeans to do it.

Comparing what happened to the Feather heads to what America is experiencing now it only admitting that the intention of Burritos and Mohammedans is conquest.

If I walk up to your house and declare it "nobody's house" does that make it so?

did aboriginals even make houses

You're only an immigrant if you yourself immigrated from another country

Ayo hol up
>telepathic smacking sounds
so yous be sayin
>inserts anal probe
we wuz aliens n sheeit

No. They were too busy making sure the forest fires occurred perpetually so that they could have fire all year round.

Not immigration if it wasn't a nation.

Also Im sure indian tribes gave their conquered foes comfy reserves.. Oh wait no they killed them.

silly buffalo you don't even believe in land ownership

Have you even studied the topic at all? They also had farming, fishing and bush clearing techniques.

nah we learned about Aboriginal spirituality which was wack as shit, those fellas HAD to be doing psychedelics although evidence doesnt point towards it...

also hut does not equal house

No.

>Some are inmigrants.
>Some are conquerors
>You are buffalo-nigger

I would say it's likely they were taking something when they thought up the dreaming, it's a common thread through most cultures.

>It's not your land, it's nobodies land
>It's not a house, it's a hut

Pull your head out you goose

Including you Mr. Asian ancestry.

So are you, chief. Your people genocided the inhabitants that were here before you.

True americans are not migrants, because they built the country they're in.

>bush clearing techniques.

Arson

no, i am an alien

Nah I was born here, get fucked :DD

>Arson

So it was their property?

>this sad about having a miniscule amount of injun blood

Dude you're white, that little bit of injun in younis irrelevant, besides it works out for some of you

>tfw my buddy is Hitlers wet dream, 6'3 blonde blue eyes Nd /fit/
>had a great great grea grandma who got BLEACHED
>never sunburns, ever

Meanwhile me, a bean, has JUST enough European genes to get horrific sunburns.

Boo hoo
Your society sucked ours had guns get rekt

Oh boy injin Joe! Have a seat! We the white raster race took over your country because you savages were to fucking primitive to fucking hold on to it.Instead of praying to the "spirits" and fucking smoking peyote all fucking day if you fucking retards had actually developed weapons and no fucking sharped rocks and pointy sticks don't fucking count we wouldnt have been able to stop the living dogshit outta you.Should I feel bad now for every country in the world that gets taken over by there rightful owners?Fuck no! Grow a fucking spine and stop being a pussy bitch.And BTW.In my state you dirty inbred fuckers don't even have to work if you live on the res,the government just plays your worthless asses every month.What are you worthless fucks bitching about again?Go back to drinking jack and getting in car crashes and playing shots there chief.

Injuns are immigrants too if that applies to us because they migrated here from Asia during the ice age.

this.

They're not immigrants, they're colonizers. Immigrants arrive and try to live in the society they arrive to. Colonists arrive and displace the society they arrive to.

Been here since the iberians first settled in this peninsula.

Racial Demographics can NEVER CHANGE. durp Durp DURP.

Were learning from your mistakes o chief odongobongo

Go back to Siberia you immigrant fuck

Nope, I'm a colonial you faggot

I don't have any of that trash in my DNA, my family fought and killed those redskin faggots.

>Burn witches eat turkey

Exactly, and as we all know, immigrants can't be racist. Now get the fuck out of my continent, you dirty redskin.

jokes on you, i'm a dirty prairie nigger

The listerine guzzling savages had no concept of owning property, and got fucking conquered by a superior people. They even got payed off for land, and then we were nice enough to give them reservations to live on. And to this fucking day, they collect HEAP BIG GOVERNMENT CHECK.

Continue to give your children fetal alcohol syndrome and die out faster so we don't have to support you anymore. Stone worshiping prairie niggers.

Yeah? So? You guys had a bad immigration policy obviously. Shoulda built a wall.

>pretending your marginalization has made you ethically righteous

Fuckin ice cold

>tfw you are pure European stock

>even if you really believe
well, its an objective fact so I hope he does.

Excellent false equivalence; seeing as he already pointed out that abos haven't contributed jack shit to your society. Even if it was black land, it sure as hell isn't anymore

Injuns should be thanking their lucky stars we got to them before the Japs did.

Japs would be playing head chopping contest on the great plains and jizzing on burial grounds

Yes, but your ancestors came here, unlike the native Americans.

your*

It's called multiculturalism. Don't be a racist!

Who are you calling an immigrant you fucking retard? My ancestors evolved on the land I step, that makes it mine.

Fuck off with your relativism, fucking cancer.

Here in Canada, the natives living on the rez, pay NO taxes! NONE! On anything! Everything is soo much more affordable.

My buddy lives near one of the rez (Caledonia), and we see natives driving around in the newest, flashiest pickup trucks.

>I'm okay with the white man being here
>He won due to luck of the draw
>No one could have predicted the plague that would nearly wipe out the entire native american population
>The white man did great things with our land
>Created things we could have only dreamed of
>Made it something his own
>In the later years he even gave us fire water, gov bucks and places to live
>Even conservation of native american culture is still happening
>I'm okay with the "first person to discover America" being Christopher Columbus
>I'm okay with the white mans blue jeans
>And the white mans government
>I'm okay living on my reservation tending to my crops
>I want to live in harmony with the white man
>He has accomplished so much in such a short time
>Their culture is rich, magnificent and dare I say superior to our own
>I was okay when the white man brought the black man to do work and keep as pets
>I was okay when the white man freed their pets and gave them rights
>I love the white man
>What happened to my people was hundreds of years ago
>Unlike niggers I won't be mad that the white man is smarter, stronger and tougher
>There's just 2 things I'm not okay with
>I will not stand idly by while the very land my forefathers already fought and died to protect fall to the nigger/muslim/mexican hordes attempting to undo the progress the white man has done to make a wonderful civilized society as such I will fight alongside the white man in the race war scalping niggers to save white children
>and I'm not okay with you calling us "American Indians" or "Indians" we are NATIVE AMERICANS because we are THE NATIVES of AMERICA not of India that meme comes from CC and his bullshit ass trying to find another route to India

I love you white man sama!

True but the Earth has been around for millions/billions of years so I highly doubt the native americans were the first ones here as they claim to be

Doing hillaries bidding, eh?

wrong trip, lol.

>implying the "native" americans didn't conquer north america by genocide after finding the previous immigration wave already inhabiting the place

Or are "native" americans ayy lmaos?

Native American society was pretty based as far as government structure. Small, tribal self-sustaining communities that respected nature.

However, they could not defend themselves against aggressors. Yeah, it was kind of an asshole move for whites to kill them off for more land than they would ever need, but it's all done now. There's no way to go back, and nobody involved in that conflict is alive today.

Mu is a lie

>it's another stone age parasites from Asia own America thread

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/native

>Simple Definition of native:
born in a particular place
—used to refer to the place where a person was born and raised

In case no one has posted this

Most of this is blatant lies.
Disease was the predominant factor in the fall of the native american population. In fact there were diseases chipping away at the NA population before colonialism.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1071659/

When the colonists arrived their diseases spread much faster than they did. This actually softened up the population making the colonization of the continent a lot easier. In fact it's assumed that disease alone killed over 90% of the indigenous population. Vastly more than was ever killed by colonialists.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas
> Disease killed a sizable portion of the populations before European written records were made. After the epidemics had already killed massive numbers of natives, many newer European immigrants assumed that there had always been relatively few indigenous peoples. The scope of the epidemics over the years was tremendous, killing millions of people—possibly in excess of 90% of the population in the hardest hit areas—and creating one of "the greatest human catastrophe in history, far exceeding even the disaster of the Black Death of medieval Europe",[21] which had killed up to one-third of the people in Europe and Asia between 1347 and 1351.

I'm not saying the colonists weren't technologically advanced but if the native population wasn't already dealing with a massive plague they could've fought back more.

Such is life but don't take credit for shit you had no control over.

Kek.

Fucking Nazis

50/50 native american and white reporting in

I never took these too seriously. Everything the white man has done gave me a life worth loving today.

We're a mongrel people famalam, comes with being a island.
We take all the best bits and pack the not to good ones off to the blood refineries, all in good fun.

feels goo man, no cuck genes here

bow down to your masters, indo scum.

think again

and the natives were too.

Best version I've seen yet.
>Good war whitey
MY FUCKING SIDES!

more specifically i am Jupiter

>tfw remember a time before 60% white
>tfw nostalgic for 90's and late 80's
>tfw America is Venezuela tier in the next 20 years

Feels so bad man.....

And what physical force are you capable of using to support this argument?

When it comes down to land, it's as simple as that I'm afraid.

>Europeans BTFO'd native populations all around America
>Think they'll ever stand a chance
l o l
o
l

>back then
>immigrants come in
>they slaughter off the people living there and force their way of life

>2016
>immigrants come in
>???????????

There's a difference between 'immigrant' and 'conqueror'

>tfw blacks built America irl

Fixed Worth to Worthy

the chief said that immigration must be stopped and whites are great

because nobody really cares what he thinks.

And I am you and what I see is me.

A few buildings maybe.

more like Jewpeter

badumtshh

is this legit or just the european verson of we waz kangz

we wuz americans while you wuz livin in siberia famalam

Then you know the dangers of having more immigration, yes?

The New World could not have been settled were it not for slaves. Europeans couldn't and wouldn't work on Caribbean plantations.

lol Nogs were used cause it was cheaper. Slavery would have been made obsolete by Tractors except for crops too complex to harvest. Know this cause that's how it works in modern USA. Tractors used for most harvesting, and wetbacks for the rest. Before wetbacks though it was done by poor White's and their kids.

All the real infrastructure was built by Whites except the railroads. We used Chinese for a lot of that. Seriously Nogs never had any use beyond cotton picking.

And as far as the Whites being American immigrants meme. Well in that case the Japanese are also immigrants to Japan. Most land around the world was conquered.

this

Whatever you wanna tell yourself to preserve that sweet sweet mythology.

Oh, Panama. You are always so funny.

>be mexican
>tfw native american genes dictated my appearance rather than spanish genes

Mexicans a-are white...

No. We're conquerors, and Native Americans are a defeated people.

Unless of course you consider the Visigoths "immigrants" to Rome.

Indians failed to stop an invading horde of foreigners that did not register at the local immigration office, and look how that worked out for them. Cuck.

You're a cuck.

All you dumb faggots are getting burned up the nuclear holocaust is imminent.

Solutreans were probably shitskins though

Wasn't the 'indians' immigrants too? Didn't they arrive from mongolia?

that's not immigration, that's conquest: a legitimate domain taken by strengh.

You're all Dead.

Fuck off Injun Muslim nigger.

I feel sorry for the Abbos. They had to wait thousands of years for someone to show up, and build a petrol station.

Arrowheads, and stone tools were found in the Carolinas that match those from the same period in France.

im not because slaves aren't immigrants.

>listening to injuns

Nope. I was born here.

GTFO MY LAND!

Correction you negro we are conquerors.

No. We're conquerors and colonists.

I'm a muslim in Poland. AMA.

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I'm pretty sure we gave the indians a bag of beads and some pelts, so fuck them for getting jewed.

Here you go britbong:
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Total-crimes-per-1000

And the muzzles hate you worse than christians, and the Chinese believe you're subhuman abo-tier primordial scum.
Whitey is the only one who actually cares to preserve you now.

We should have learned from your mistakes and push invading cultures into the sea before it's too late.

well considering white americans are going to go extinct you've got your wish

hope the future mixed race people take good care of you

Yep this land belonged to no one but the strong

We won the war, shitstain

Tfw natives realize reparations end when America is majority mestizo country

Here's a link bro it's true:
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/the-very-first-americans-may-have-had-european-roots-5517714/?no-ist

WE WUZ BUILDERS N SHIIEEET
How do you actually believe a bunch of niggers built shit. Niggers didn't do shit. Slaves didn't do shit but pick cotton and complain all day. You really think America wouldn't be what it is today without a bunch of niggers running around causing trouble. Actually you'd be right, we wouldn't have nearly as much crime if niggers weren't here. Thats all that would change.

No. You were the weak, we were the strong. It is called a conquest.

Come Back When You Want To Beat Us In A War

The double speak in your posts are abhorrent.
You are cognitive dissonance personified.

You're projecting your delusion onto others and trying to shift your failing argument onto them.

It isn't him who is telling themselves what they need to hear, it is you. You have yourself so convinced that you honestly think you are right and can't be wrong, even if everyone else thinks otherwise.

>smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/the-very-first-americans-may-have-had-european-roots-5517714/?no-ist

Lol filthy anglo fucks.

>most land around the world was conquered

Put that shit on a banner in every fucking classroom in the fucking world.

The amount of bitching and moaning from all the natives whining about "muh land, muh ancestors, muh culture that was so far behind the rest of the world we didnt even have a written language" is enough to make me hope for another genocide of these redskinned niggers. They had their chance to get their land back for a long, LONG time and they blew it. Time to suck it the fuck up and join the 21st century.

So what? Even if we are all technically immigrants, what difference at this point does it make? We can't go back in time and rewrite the wrongs of the past, but we can learn a great deal from it. Just look at what happened to the Native Americans as a result of mass-unregulated immigration of a foreign hostile people. They were nearly completely wiped off the face of the planet. They lost all of their lands and are now destined to live on small reservations spread throughout the country. Is this the future that you want for us?

This same conquest argument can be used to justify the present Mexican takeover of the United States.

Nice meme

>tfw 2nd gen half hispanic so I can rape leftist in arguments and get into college for free

Feels amazing... The downside is im only half white

Conquerers, colonists and victors you mean

>You're all immigrants

We also have laws against illegal immigration

>Mexican takeover of the US

Wut?

>hamburger education

there is no "native"americans

Oh my bad
sorry to disturbed your central form of government, didn't mean to violate your immigration laws.
oh wait

>Implying I'm not going to get my status card and finally collect my white guilt tokens

This is the stupidest arguments
Natives had no defined countries
They had no defined borders
THE NIGGERS DIDNT EVEN HAVE MAPS
They were not even aware of their own continent nor had words defining a continent nor naming it, they lived in America for 12 thousand years and they failed to even name it
They had no defined laws therefore "Ilegal" is meaningless and so is immigrant since they had no defined definition of citizenship
They were literally roving bands of niggers and a couple of "empires" that were loosely related tribes and not even these empires had laws,writting systems,etc.
Natives have 0 ZERO legitimate claim to the land and they should be grateful they were allowed to live.

If we are to believe the current left theory that all human life came from the african continent, then dirt worshippers are too so stuff that up your peace pipe and smokeum big medicine

>mfw that little fella died about a year after that was filmed

Don't talk shit about Florida, limey.

Tfw pure white and family has been here since 1610

No Slides-the-Threads I'm pretty sure I was born here.

Nope, all our ancestors are from Pangea... therefore I'm native.

Also, "native" Americans aren't American anyway, if you want to go that route.

>its ok to rape, steal and kill so long as your children live to inherit the shit you took from the victims

who exactly are the niggers again?

"Native americans" weren't even the first people to the americas.

They followed after another, genetically distinct group migrated to the continent - and then genocided them all.

The browning of America

Get the fuck back to your fucking trailer or we are sending the fucking Army again

Nice try, I was born here

>literally projecting

Why not focus on improving your shithole instead of coming over and fucking up all the hard work we had those niggers and chinks do?

Is there any source to that? I have a lot of those "im 1/64th Cherokee respect my heritage, my land wasnt discovered it was stolen" friends that Id like to shut up

This is mostly due to liberal cucks. If the us had the same illegal immigration laws Mexico has/death penalty after 2nd or 3rd offense then the browning would stop.

I don't give a fuck. We came in, killed the lot of you, took your land and turned it into a super power.
You retards haven't even invented the wheel. Stay mad.