Gennifer Flowers is a mistake

Hey guys. I like Trump but this is a bad bad idea.

I'm an old fag and old enough to tell you that Gennifer Flowers was not that scandalous in the 92 election. Remember Bush won a war. Sure he did raise taxes, but Gennifer didn't stop Clinton from winning the Presidency.

This is not going to stick. Please explain to me how this would help Trump?

I am still voting for him but just want the poll numbers to get yuge.

Let's Get MAGA

signed, you compatriot in arms

-user

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AuditTheMedia/status/779840068781473792
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one care about your opinion, nigger. It's theatre, not a death blow.

It's not supposed to hurt Hillary alot, just to ruffle her feathers during the debate.

Hillary is running, not Bill. The point is to expose her for silencing women she doesn't like

fucking faggot

Ross Perot won Clinton the election, faggot

interesting. i like this

I know god emperor is an avid player of 3D Chess.

Just want to know what goes on in his head sometimes

This is a good one.

I thought bill clinton admitted to having sex with flowers in 1998

how was it a scandal in 1992 if he admitted it in 1998?

How did she silence Miss Flowers?

Its about undermining Hillary personally, not about getting the media to report on Flowers

he helped.

clinton was like trump is today. Charisma up to the brim.

Once Clinton played his sax on Arsenio (one of the best late night shows of the 90s for all you younguns out there) the nation was in love.

Do you have any race red pills?

Wew, near miss.

she was threatening to tell all about her sex episodes with the then governor of Arkansas. I grew up in Little Rock as a kid, I even shook Bill Clinton's and Mike Huckabee's hand once (different occasions)

Eventually it came out during the 92 election but it wasn't a big deal.

Checked!

She's a rape victim. Feminism is a lot louder and more influential now. It puts the Clinton campaign on the defensive regarding Bill's rapey coked out past,and neutralizesd whatever buzz Cuban making faces in the front row will have.
The left now has to choose who and when to LISTEN AND BELIEVE and it's a lose lose for them. Either they tarnish their candidate, or they look like hypocrites.
Basic shit, read abook nigga.

Checked!
>engaging a Correct The Record TM shill
wew wew

There is no such thing as a "continuum" in principle component analysis. It's showing variance and is biased toward European variation since nearly all of the SNPs discovered in the past 10 years were from European studies.

I'm a geneticist and I'll be the first to tell you race has a biologic basis. This PCA chart that floats around Cred Forums shows that but they need to remove the continuum remark.

what the fuck are those two axes even plotting? Without a legend for the figure I don't know what the hell it means.

Only an idiot just looks at the points.

>Great dane
>Bulldog
Same species

shameless shelf check!

Why didn't he say Monica Lewinsky? No one knows who Flowers is.

You don't know that they're the same species?

But Kathy Shelton would be brilliant.

You just don't know how to greentext. That's OK.

You're wrong on this one. Trump knows that playing with Gentleman Rules, while the Dems are using street rules is stupid.
McCain and Romney never understood this simple reality.
Plus it's making many young voters ask questions about Hillary and her attacks on all Bill's skanks.

Yes!

That's showing that blacks have more variation in alleles than whites. This makes perfect sense because the out of africa movement was a genetic bottle neck. So there's fewer genes floating around getting passed in Eurasia than in Africa where H.sapiens originated.

It's NOT showing how related each group are with each other.

Again if you don't know how to interpret the figure (what's the units, what's being compared, is there a control?) then you can't make a sound conclusion.

kek agrees

the dashed line is probably an average of all four

Here's one for you; pic related.

itll definitely rustle Hillary's jimmies

Its about how Hillary continued to try and destroy this and other women who came out about Bill.

The only real purpose is to shut down Cuban and take the narrative back.

I'm an oldfag too. The only reason Clinton won was because Perot ran on a republican ticket. Flowers setting there will rattle Shillary like nothing else.

The biggest problem Trump has is the break down in ethics to the point that a vast portion of the population don't care that she covered up rape (holy shit, he had troopers pull women over for him in Arkansas), has been fired for being unethical, and thew a US citizen under the bus when they KNEW it was terrorist.

>Gennifer Flowers was not that scandalous in the 92 election.
Clinton didn't admit to her claims being true until 1997, then again in writing in 2004 as part of his book.

Any deniability he had prior to those dates went up in smoke with the visibility of the Lewinsky thing and the Paula Jones settlement becoming public. The whole point of bringing any of this up is that Hillary was a complicit ally in fighting back against these "accusers".

she is 5D chess by trump to have the media either blow over cuban, or to put attention on flowers, no one remembers who she is and noone will care but pundits its the ultimate 6dmove

Such a boring thread. Those cartoons are lame too

I would like to see jen, paula and monica side by side front row, hillarys view, where they could wave and make the blow job hand signs at her all debate.

>Implying Cuban will help Hillary

twitter.com/AuditTheMedia/status/779840068781473792