ITT: We pretend we are trump in the debate

ITT: We pretend we are trump in the debate.

I, like many of us here love Trump. I want him to do very will in this debate but I fear that when he is pushed on details of his policies, foreign and domestic, he will come up short. If you were Donald, what you you throw back at Hillary if you got stumped on not knowing the capital of some obscure country or some bull shit like that?

>You lie to the press in press onferences
You have not held one press conference in over a year

>You have not released your tax returns
If you were open about information like you say you ae then you wouldn't have ordered the press away from seeing you get into the taxi on 11/09/2016

>You have no foreign policies
Your foreign policy of deseating unpleasant leaders in the middle east without proper planning as tot who would fill the power vacuum has created a petri dish for extremism

"I'm just a fat old man. Vote Hillary for President!"

Mfw Trump gets BTFO and storms off stage 17 mins in.

>bongs trying to banter because they're buttmad about 4th of July every year

I hope this wont happen but I think this debate is either going to win him to election or loose it for him. If it goes badly, it is going to go very badly. Either way, thank you burger bros, this has been the most entertaining election I have every witnessed.

It's better than canadians claiming they did it, at least.

Why would we be mad about the day we stopped being in loco parentis of our down-syndrome cousin.

because you lost lmao

>w-we didnt want america anyway, baka
sure.

Would you be mad if Arkansas left the union? No. Same thing.

If they trampled over the entire US military on their way out, making us look like retards, then yes.

>implying we cared enough to really try

>mfw President Hilldog bans guns next July 4th

I guess you are also mad at what happened in vietnam when some gooks defeated the entire US military. And in Afghanistan.

You need to turn wifi off, bong :)

>Hi, I am Drumpf. We're gonna bring back the jobs the Metsicans tooked from ya! I'm a bigoted racist and a sexist too. I have small hands and a small d*ck too! I am homophobic and think North Carolina should not allow Trannie fucks to use the bathroom. K.. I am a homophobe. We should be Islamophobia and ban Muslims for our racist bigotry. K.. Hillary is the crooked one. Remember those emails about her wedding. Those are more important than my evil racism.

Insider here. Trump is going to pull the most elevated move of his career at the debate -- he is going to tear up and start blubbering while talking about the terrible state of the country he has seen first hand while doing rallies. This is th move that wins him the election, and proves that he is a true conservative like Glenn beck and Bill O'Reilly. Screen cap this post, I'm not asking.

You think Trump would give up his position as being seen as the strong candidate by crying?

Also since you are from New Zealand you are not an insider in the Trump camp, the only thing your are inside is a sheep.

He's right. I'm an insider too and Drumpf isn't polling well because of his bigotry.

That picture is so retarded because that girl is obviously mixed with amerinidian.
Only stormfags could think this woman is actually a european blonde

Friendly reminder that France and Spain won that war for you.

Your post has been invaded by CTR.

CTR go home, it's Saturday night you fucking cucks

He NEEDS to cry like a little bitch on TV if he wants any hope of getting the support of True Conservatives.

You don't win a debate by combatting every question by saying "well, you're worse". This is the opposite of what Trump has been doing and what has garnered such a following. He tackles all questions thrown at him positively and explains how he will help the country.

Go back to 6th Form and try talking about politics again in four years time. You're embarrassing your country.

1) I'm 23
2) If you were properly able to comprehend a simple question, you would have realised I was proposing a situation in which he did not have an answer.
3) A cursory glance at Trump's debating style should be enough to see it is very combative.

I wouldn't worry about what thinks too much. He can't see the forest for the trees.

Explain why you think this.

The British Army fought in Afghanistan too.

> Trampled over the entire military.

He's combatative when he's attacked personally but when it comes to policy he rolls with the punches. Someone accuses him of believing x, he agrees and explains why x is good for the country.

My point was that guerilla warfare vs conventional army isn't a fair fight.

Cry more

Sure, well done on obtaining that united ireland.

So many brits catching feels in this thread, shouldn't you guys be dropping off your daughters at the Pakistani rape camp?

Fuck off alif.

Why are you so salty?

It's not your ass that's getting rammed.

You know Hillary is a fat old woman right?