17 seconds in video shows ankle gun

youtube.com/watch?v=U7zL49wnN6s

Pause at 17 second mark and you can see an ankle holster and him reaching. OP is massive faggot due to mobile.

Other urls found in this thread:

toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/09/24/Charlotte-police-chief-says-he-s-decided-to-release-video-footage-of-police-shooting-of-black-man.html
usacarry.com/north_carolina_concealed_carry_permit_information.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zLrxGahUhbQ
twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/779826357786255360
twitter.com/wwp2016/status/779762687354015744
twitter.com/wwp2016/status/779757781037514752
twitter.com/wwp2016/status/779749429049978880
youtube.com/watch?v=2HOXp3bHHXg
twitter.com/BleepThePolice/status/779476167661346817
twitter.com/America_1st_/status/779019144435904512
twitter.com/MSNBC/status/778759760426307584
youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk
youtube.com/watch?v=JVwsSBWMHWs
amazon.com/We-Gon-Be-Alright-Resegregation-ebook/dp/B01CCWZZ44/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
m.breaking911.com/breaking-graphic-video-released-cmpd-keithscott-shooting-watch/
youtube.com/watch?v=nxSSPdMoSLQ
charlotteuprising.com/
colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
infogr.am/Black-34991937313
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
books.google.co.uk/books?id=GQlvBAAAQBAJ&pg=PA1699&lpg=PA1699&dq=NCVS+race+and+racism&source=bl&ots=V30qcpC3JI&sig=DY9qaaM5SFkLhr7o401MmB0g04k&hl=en&sa=X&ei=XUp3VJODMZLB7Aa_1YHIAw#v=onepage&q=NCVS&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=9O1weXDpkLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Naw man, that's an ankle book keeper.

niggers officially BTFO. This is all Obamas fault too

Again proves first post always best post

seems like somethings there

How do you know that isn't one of those ankle monitors they give certain people out of prison?

how do you know it's not a book

Had he recently left prison?

So, even if it is a monitor, then he viotlated parol, disobeyed ordered to keeps hand up and was moving backwards with hands near pockets.

I swear 90% of these riots are rumors spread by those who want to loot shit

Well, when 70% of the people protesting are from out of state then yeah, somethings really fishy

he wuz a gud boy?

Because the officer's said they found him in possession of an ankle holster and firearm. Seeing this, I believe them over a bunch of stupid BLM faggots. I always believed the police over BLM, but it always feels extra good to see BLM BTFO with video evidence.

Based on the photo's the police released this is the gun. It looks like its the shadow like in that one pic but this is the exact location the gun was after he went down.

>Clearly NOT dropped by officers as a throw down.
>Clearly out of the holster.

how do you no its not a boak?

>how do you no its not a book?

Because he's black

who cares if its a gun? you can open carry in america.

Why didn't they just tase him though?

Not if you are mentally disabled.

top hue

Sure, thats fine. It deters criminals and stuff.

When you break the law and are under police orders it is something you should relinquish until the stop is over though, to prevent this happening.

>you can open carry in america

not felons, which he was, jamal

Why waste a good taser when you can use a gun and get the same result?

Not in every state.

Idiots. Its a skittles/Arizona Tea dispenser.

Open carry does not mean in your hand.

Unless its a long gun that's called brandishing. that's illegal.

>"You on? off?"
>looks at body camera

they know they fucked up

Tsing isn't full proof. It isn't designed for a person armed with a gun. You tase an assailant armed with a gun (and we are ignoring the real possibility of the teaser not hitting/not being effective) you will probably still get shot.

More like they are trying to make sure they had it recorded.

They had that baboon screaming in the background that he dindunuffin. They knew very well what was coming next.

Here's the pic released by the police of the holster.

These chicken shit cops keep handcuffing dead guys

>b-b-b-b-but muh ankle gun

Cause he was clearly bending down and reaching for it right?
Human resources at these police departments must be fullblown psychotics to keep hiring these nutjobs. They're like fear driven Judge Dredds

It's SOP, nimrod. You think this is like Diablo where everybody has a health bar above their head? An injured suspect can still shoot and kill a cop.

Regardless as we seen they had more than enough time to stun him. Lethal force was unnecessary.

found a nigger love right here.

because they're not that big

It was a book!

Those bastards! He was learning how to read!

He was a felon and was pointing the gun at cops you fucking retard

Thank you for Correcting The Record

America is stupid!

He wasn't dead retard
I know for sure taht if some cop shot me and I wasn't dead yet I would stick him with my pocket knife or shoot him with my gun if I was a criminal

A FUCKING KEK

He wasn't pointing a gun at the cops. He had a gun on his ankle but that wasn't what was in his hands.

>ANKLE BRACELET

msm told me so

First off, not every cop has a taser.

Second, using a taser on a suspect armed with a HANDGUN is retarded. Think about it; a taser sends thousands of volts of electricity toward someone. What do his muscles do? Contract and tighten. That means whatever loose hold he had on the trigger will be immediately pulled and 99% he will shoot the gun. Cops don't want to take that chance.

Third, tasers are designed to be shot at very close ranges. The maximum effective range of a standard taser is 15 feet - but cops don't shoot that far, they shoot much closer. It's not a bullet, it's a fucking barb.

Thats just an ankle monitor

wtf is wrong with you people, these pictures show nothing. isn't there something you can spend your time on that would be more worthwhile? This is like pissing in a deaf person's ear

>but that wasn't what was in his hands

>It's SOP, nimrod

What's SOP you tactical bootlicker?

You can't tell what anything is from that 2 dpi camera. All of this shitposting is based on potato vision footage, he could've had a pistol but I couldn't make one out desu

Just killyourself

This is a direct quote from the police chief:
“There is no definitive visual evidence that he had a gun in his hand and that he pointed it at an officer"

toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/09/24/Charlotte-police-chief-says-he-s-decided-to-release-video-footage-of-police-shooting-of-black-man.html

Even the police chief says it wasn't a gun. Stop being such a boot licking faggot. Fuck you and fuck the pigs you support.

What's the problem with him carrying a gun? I thought you were allowed to do that in Yankland? Especially google states

u 2

it's called the 2nd amendment statist pig

statists think government should execute people in the street for exercising their 2nd amendment rights

usacarry.com/north_carolina_concealed_carry_permit_information.html

he definitely didn't meet most of these requirements

The police chief is also a nigger applying damage control

No thats a shadow.

Standard Operating Procedure to consider any suspect a lethal threat. An officer's job is to defend themsleves first. If googles weren't a culture of thugs, that might be different

You couldn't see if it was or wasn't in his hands. From this pic you can see he has a ankle holster but not if the gun is in said holster, also look at his right hand location. The way his hand is hidden and how the ankle holster is visible does suggest (to us) that he had already unsheathed the gun and it is in his hand right there.

like 20 Europoors have already used this bait, get another one Hans you're not breaking any new ground here.

>Especially google states

Because google culture says to kill cops, so cops see googles as threats

Fuck man I hate trudeau. Only good thing coming from him is his promise to legalize Marijuana. If he even ever does.i didn't vote for that cunt.

>what's SOP
Standard operating procedure, or in retard language, da tings dey gotta do all da time becuz dey wuz trained to do so

I like how you quoted him and left out this important bit

>Putney said, before adding that all of the evidence collected by investigators, taken together, proves that Scott had a gun and was a threat to public safety.

You're being obtuse on purpose. All that Putney said was that you can't make it out on video if he had a gun, but when you corroborate witness testimony from both cops and onlookers, he had a gun on him and was a THREAT - meaning he used it in a threatening way. You don't become threatening by having your gun holstered you absolute monkeybrained faggot.

This

Heres another 'kill urself' candidate trying to justify literal homicide with autism

This board never fails to show alt-rightist and conservitards exhibiting their mental disorders in all it's glory

That is an ankle book.

A gun on your ankle under your pants is concealed carrying. There isn't a single state I'm aware of that wouldn't consider it such, and there are only one or two that I know of off the top of my head that allow you to do so without a permit. (NC requires a permit I believe)

You obviously can't be a felon in any case, and certain misdemeanors could exclude you as well depending on the state.

Listen, "Open Carry" doesn't mean that you can fucking waltz around town with a gun in your hand, waving it at people as you stroll from store to store.

It means that instead of being *compelled* to conceal the gun, you may wear it openly on the outside of your clothing.

>Open Fucking Carry

I'm sorry you Australians gave up all your guns. Once you give up a right, you almost never EVER get it back.

"Kieth don't do it, don't do it Kieth, don't, don't read that book Keith. You can't read Keith. REEEEEEEEEEE"

why is the quality so shitty, is it purposely encoded to shit, it would be hard to find a body camera these days that doesn't do 1080hd

youtube.com/watch?v=zLrxGahUhbQ

Police state from the very beginning that he had a gun,
>we have multiple video angles but will not release them because of various interpretations that can be made
>shitty wife decides to release her video that's shaky as fuck and shows a rubber glove thrown on the ground
>idiots think rubber glove is a gun even when it hits the ground without a metal clank, which shows the typical IQ of a MSM news anchor, SJW or member of BLM
>BLM still say LEOs lying, dey plant dat gun after realizing he hud a book, he was always one dem smart niggas that read
>for what reason did the family released video it's still is puzzling and had to be to fan the flames
>don't forget the daughter said he had a book but in all released videos is nowhere to be seen or heard
>her claim helped spark this along with another "witness" who backs up these claims. These 2 along with the wife have cost the city millions of dollars but they have no accountability for their lies
>even now shown his behavior and the ankle holster the MSM and BLM still try to blame LEOs
>CNN's nonthreatening gun remark, I guess the fact that he was a serial offender with a ten page rap sheet of violent crimes
>it would make him having a gun illegal means nothing to MSM or BLM
Why am I starting to hear this story that sounds an awful lot like the "Hands up Don't shoot " narrative of the "gentile giant" mike brown being told again?

and here's a google on welfare tryin' ta' kill whitey cuz dey racist an shit

go pull a gun out of an ankle holster in front of some cops you google wannabe. See how fast they consider a honkey like you to be a suspect

i cant see shit from any of that film nigger.

shits blurry

low res body cam

cheap jewcam

Honestly guys this whole thing seems suspicious.

Why were the cops there?

Why was the wife there but away from her husband i.e. not in the car?

Why did she not film him until after he was shot, she was just filming random shit and not showing her husband.

Why was she so calm? Even after he died she barely seemed phased at all.

Why was the husband acting so.... bizarre? He seemed like he was drugged.

Was the wife payed to drug her husband, give him a gun, and then film just enough to cause a stir without actually seeing enough to prove what happens.

I mean holy shit, how did he even drive being that fucking high?

This whole thing reeks of a fucking George Soros media blitz

Listen, I know you heard a lot about our freedoms, I know you've seen some movies but let me make this clear.

You cannot, in ANY STATE, walk around in public with a loaded pistol in your hand. It must be HOLSTERED in order for it to qualify as open carry. No exceptions. If it's in your hand, it's called brandishing, and it's very much against the law in non-life-threatening situations.

> Why were the cops there?

Enforcing a warrant

> Why did she not film him until after he was shot, she was just filming random shit and not showing her husband.

she knows he has a gun and don't know how to use a camera

> Why was she so calm? Even after he died she barely seemed phased at all.

bcuz she know she gonna go after more money for dem programs

> Why was the husband acting so.... bizarre? He seemed like he was drugged.

He was on strong meds. Probably oxycodone.

> This whole thing reeks of a fucking George Soros media blitz

the shooting wasn't, but the protest is.

niggers doing stupid shit and lacking empathy is pretty common
she'll shed her crocodile tears when it's time to sue the city in civil court
If there was a full blown LA riot I could see your point but it's been a bunch of non events

Fuck off google. Yep, a bunch of white cops, after years on the force decide to kill some random nigger in broad daylight just for shits and giggles.

Sure, they risk losing their jobs and family and going to prison for life, but fuck it.

You are a fucking cancer.

Black socks gets a black man killed.

if he paired black socks with those shoes then he deserved it

Troll, nigger, white college kid or retarded?

And you don't pull up your pant legs not follow cops orders and "flash" the gun.

If I get stopped I hand the cop my license and CCW license and I tell him where my gun is on my body. I let him know if he needs to "secure it" before we continue with the business transaction, that I am fine with it.

All the while my hands are on the steering wheel. And I tell him when I am going to reach for something.

Most cops react to this with tons of respect and coolness.

>Why were the cops there?

They were there to arrest him because of an outstanding warrant. They ambushed him knowing he would be there to pick up his kid from school.
"Serving" someone a warrant, as some news sources say doesn't take any kind of police presence. They could literally mail it in.
Either they were overzealous small town pigs on a powertrip or the guy must have been wanted for murder or bank robbery (which I doubt)

Kek guy is definitely printing on his ankle at around 17 seconds. Googles BTFO.

I love you France

>Why am I starting to hear this story that sounds an awful lot like the "Hands up Don't shoot " narrative of the "gentile giant" mike brown being told again?
Because it is. This is how they work: tell a lie over and over and over because Liberals are faggots who can't even watch a video without being told what they are supposed to see.

I bet you've seen a lot of pixels.

he was black

case closed.

>twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/779826357786255360

HE WUZ A GOOD KID
HE DINDU NUFFIN

If you think it's shopped then just check the videos yourself.

>They could literally mail it in.
You are literally retarded.

It looks like he already has a gun in his hand.

So that's it!!

2nd amendment doesn't protect you if you're a broken brain nignog like his wife stated.

KEITH TANTO!!!

hummer

Someone made a WebM of this? Fuck giving youtube views.

If that were the case none of you rednecks would be allowed to buy a gun

tru dat homie, nigga had his bibile on his ankle, he was on his way to spread the word of our lord and savior.

Quit using Rusk Limbaugh logic! He's a drug addict!

twitter.com/wwp2016/status/779762687354015744
>LITERAL
>FUCKING
>AFRICAN
>DRUMS

No, it just tells you that even rednecks are more qualified to have a gun than some mental case.

>>how do you no its not a book?

Yep, says right here that user is a cuckbeard faggot

One (you) and .0000001 shekel has be deposited into your CTR account. Thank you for help.

you can get another good look at it after the coon is on the ground dead 26 seconds in. Fucking niggers are chimping out because one of their own got what was coming. They need to send in the National Guard to crack down and disperse these subhumans for good before Charlotte turns into a warzone.

twitter.com/wwp2016/status/779757781037514752
>LITERALLY "SHUT IT DOWN"

I would be emotional as fuck, she is just like the bitch with that freddie faggot "omg officer you shot his arm off"

Is it just the way a googless processes extreme emotional trauma? Or are they just too animal-like to feel love like full-humans are?

>60
>PERCENT
>(((WHITE)))

this always makes me kek

>rednecks are more qualified to have a gun

This is his comeback

God. I love you, Cred Forums.

twitter.com/wwp2016/status/779749429049978880

This shit is not something I ever expected to be in the US. Is there any actual redpilled countries out there, Cred Forums?

Hahah that little smiling manlet in this picture, and the dead niggers is great!

This is how we should deal with the BLM protestors. The white ones too.

Calm down Bob, it's past your bedtime

Still more white in total population you Indian Chink

>Where's my cabbage? That maid better bring me the amount of cabbage I paid for!

>They could mail in the warrant
Do you know what a warrant is? Kill yourself

Is this a joke?

You realize we're the only thing keeping your gook country from being a nuclear hellscape right?

his hands were not up, he was reaching down for his ankle gun..oh I mean (((Book))) he just wanted to read to the cops is all

Just mad that no one likes his tiny penis

youtube.com/watch?v=2HOXp3bHHXg
Cred Forums does not exaggerate about the king canuck

twitter.com/BleepThePolice/status/779476167661346817
>DON'T DO IT
>DON'T DO IT
>DON'T DO IT KEITH
>DON'T DO IT
>WTF WHY DID YOU SHOOT HIM!?!?!?!?!?!~?!?

oh (you)

TOP TEN THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW IT'S NOT

1. A book
2. A credit card
3. A paid car note
4. A father's day picnic tournament trophy
5. A comb
6. A PlayStation 4
7. A Doctorate
8. A swimming medal
9. A Whole Foods reward card
10. Keys to a pickup truck

if the gun was in his hand then i can understand why the guy shot him, they gave him a clear command like 10 times. if it was still in the holster then the cop is fucked

could have been a book since the cops say he was rolling a blunt. could have been rolling the blunt on the book.

underrated

jej

>twitter.com/America_1st_/status/779019144435904512

I honestly do think it was a book, corrupt cops!!
#FuckThePolice

He better live nuhuh he better live. Call 911

>200 million white people tho

Sargon, what're you doing in worst Korea?

god these fucking bodycams really need 4k

The gun must have been in his hand because in the wife's video the cops tell him to drop it a million times.

He wasn't on any monitoring programs...

Stupid fucking leaf shut the fuck up

twitter.com/MSNBC/status/778759760426307584

this looks like a Portland skit

Holy shit she's serious

Nothing fishy about. Nigs have always come from around the country to protest let alone riot. Member freedom riders. All they need is funding, because they have nothing but time on their hands.

kek

You are all fucking useful idiots.

The fact you're even having a discussion about this shows you're easily distracted.

He was a dumb nigger who got shot. Case closed. There are SO many more important things going on and you're playing into this being a story that is worth "talking about"

because he'll get you bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk

>wooooooow-it-took-4-of-you-to-get-me.mp4

all i see

it's some nog stationed there roleplaying as a gook

i can spot a nog even if he's 5000 miles away just by the way he types

ITS OVER

This. Regardless if you if you have a right to have the gun or not, if you encounter police, and they ask you to hand it over for the time being, just do it. It put's the officer at ease and if you're a legitimate gun owner you're not gonna shoot the cop anyways and they'll give it back to you afterward. If you're a criminal and you want to get shot, you do stupid shit like refuse orders and maybe try and shoot your way out.

>>i can spot a nog even if he's 5000 miles away just by the way he types
>>just by the way he types
>>the way he types

If he was in the act of reaching for it, how did they know he was in possession of a gun while sitting in the car without it in hand at the time? Funk time travel.

>blacks demand body cams
>the body cams always show dindus du'ing

"Body cams are racist," when?

No gun was in hand to tense up. You think he could kneel down, grab it and shoot before he got shot himself? That takes way too much time.

If I ever needed to kill someone and wanted to minimize doubt I would say stuff like that so it's on audio record regardless of truth. Any video can be explained by misinterpretation and dire level of the situation. That's common sense.

ive stabilized and slowed down the activity when he is in plain sight, see webm

Bad idea to freak out around cops? It's always best to be as calm as possible.

Right, because the cops warned him multiple times to drop the gun, over and over again, even though it was in his ankle holster. Despite the fact the ankle holster can clearly be seen opened. And the gun itself cocked. Now ain't that just wacky?

Hi Canada!

He keeps the bible on his ankle because he's always kickin' it with Jesus

This worthless google has a rap sheet to the floor and shot 2 cops in his priors
Thank god he's dead

Still can't see shit. This video proves nothing.

if you read the thing: they saw him smoking pot...ignored it b/c they were there for someone else but then they saw his gun. drug+gun = bad open carry or not.

>NxyCxkb
proof or it didnt happen

Contradicted by the police chief saying no evidence of him holding a gun.

You'd think body cameras would make things simpler.

cops cgied that in

probably why it took them so long to release videos

his wife clearly says he doesn't have a gun yet all you faggots pig lies

>white person has gun
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>black person has gun
>they had every right to shoot him!

This artist rendering shows what happens when and if googles are found with a book.

Black people commit most of the gun crime despite being just 12% of the pop

They told him to drop it 15 times. If he just put it on the ground he'd have been fine.

What is felon in possession Alex?

Plenty of white people with guns have been shot during police altercations. Any other cherrypicking you'd like to try?

Whites don't commit retarded acts of violence against police and others like blacks do

you really don't want to start tossing statistics around do you? For every 1 you have saying blacks are criminals i have ill 5 proving institutional racial bias.

tempted to post but this echo chamber cant handle facts

I'm so tired of people here bending over so far backwards you could lick your own asshole to defend cops, no matter what happened. Every single time, there is zero objectivity here. Should the guy have just obeyed commands? Sure, maybe he wouldn't be dead, but shouldn't the cops be able to show even the slightest amount of restraint? Why does every cop treat every encounter like they are going to get shot, every single time? It's because they're taught to behave in this way, their taught to treat citizens like fucking animals.

The only facts that really matter is that it's another dead victim, and once again you guys will sit here and shitpost like the most contrarian police supporters possible just because the victim is black, oh I mean a "google." God you guys are pathetic.

He had a gun he dropped when the cop shot him.

why do you people insist on being stupid

Post them then, nigger

>Maintenance and repairs workers, genera
>First-line supervisors of landscaping, lawn service, and groundskeeping workers
>Construction laborers
>First-line supervisors of construction trades and extraction workers
>Taxi drivers and chauffeurs
>Electrical power-line installers and repairers
>Driver/sales workers and truck drivers
>Structural iron and steel workers
>Farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural managers
>Refuse and recyclable material collectors
>Roofers
>Aircraft pilots and flight engineers
>Fishers and related fishing workers
>Logging workers

All of these jobs are more dangerous than being a cop.... what are they so afraid of?

youtube.com/watch?v=JVwsSBWMHWs

was not in possession of book.
Looks like an early model sony Walkman.
mixed tape in hand.

>w00tstock.net
he was one of us

got a feeling its just a massive waste of time... if you actually want facts you should read “We Gon’ Be Alright: Notes on Race and Resegregation, by Jeff Chang

fucking based filename
ty user

oh boy this is gonna be rich

50 credits says this dingbat cites african liberation blogposts

Lmao

it is a massive waste of time because you're trying to prove something that doesn't exist

Oh boy! An indoctrinated sociology major! You must know everything!

figured you weren't interested in facts
keep eating that stormcuck propaganda though

>t. alt right internet scholar

>figured you weren't interested in facts
Naming the title of a book isn't posting facts.

>I have facts to back it up
>I won't post them it's a waste of time
>WOOOOOOW figured you weren't interested in facts

This is some serious cuck tier bullshit, but at least it was sikhs and not muzzies that he was apologizing to.

my guess is they're either really old bodycams or the police department doesn't know how to encode video properly

probably a bit of both really

>says niggers are poor and stupid

>can't afford an eBook, cant understand language beyond Trump grade

keep posting frogs ill be here laughing

Due to the quirks of .gif looping it looks like he just mag-dumped the T-1000 as it walks over to pepper-spray him then slowly saunters away.

man all this evidence really makes me think

>find the tell

>For every 1 I can post 5
>still hasn't given a single source beyond the title of a book

kek

>says niggers are poor and stupid

>90237747
is my first post in the whole thread. Deflecting will not work here.

>can't afford an eBook, cant understand language beyond Trump grade
So it's an eBook? Then you should have no problem posting the link to it then

>keep posting frogs ill be here laughing
Keep it down, public housing has a noise ordinance

of course it doesn't help that youtube re-encodes all uploaded video to garbage quality VP8 anyway

>i can prove you all wrong but you cant handle the truth
>posting anything is just a waste of time, go read a book that proves my point
>youre not gonna do it? lol i told you you cant handle the truth
keep moving the goalpost if that validates your sense of self righteousness, faggot

It's actually all just a false flag to advertise for w00tstock.net see 33 seconds in

meant for

I don't know who is dumber, the google that filmed this or the rest you idiots over what is obvious.

1) why can't the google film her husband, instead of filming a cop. you would think the point would be to have evidence of what your husband was doing when he got shot. Unless you know he's about to google-fu the cops.

2)Watch the cops's shoulder cam. other than the obvious comments about the quality of the footage, what actually matters is what he was doing before he shot the dude.

From the cop's cam you see him run up to the suspect's car, pause, then run around the car and opens fire almost immediately.

Does it not seem patently obvious that while our shitty camera doesn't show shit, he could see the window and saw buddy pulling a gun, which is why he runs around the TWO FUCKING CORNERS WITHOUT PAUSE. He's in a hurry because he sees a gun.

-Felon, carrying a gun gets spotted by the cops.

-Wife know's what he's going to do: "don't do it keith!"

-Cop sees him pulling a gun through the window, runs to cover him, sees him with something in his hand.

Case closed bitches.

You don't have to be a scholar or part of the "alt-right" to know a meme major. Everything you have learned in school has been an absolute waste. You will have nothing to contribute to society. Shitposting doesn't count as a contribution.

stay mad

Losing the power they have over others.

Still waiting on one of those sources

If it's an ebook, post the link.

If you can remember the title, you can remember the link.

amazon.com/We-Gon-Be-Alright-Resegregation-ebook/dp/B01CCWZZ44/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

10 bucks on kindle

not sitting here typing all this shit out, you want facts that contradict your views, read the book

>burden of proof? lol whats that?
good to see that college degree paying for itself

That's it? An ebook? I thought you had like, 20 sources man

not my fault that you cant afford 10 dollars

Post the epub, Chang, we're not buying your fucking book.

as if your millennial attention span lasts 20 sources

Facts don't need to be bought, if it's such a well known fact, that information should be free to the public. Post your other sources.

I'll be here laughing the next time we wipe some more of your kind from the earth with our mighty Nigger Killing Squad, the police.

As if you have 20 sources. C'mon, i'm waiting

whats it like being a communist and a racist?

>Facts
>Posts link to a "study" with an agenda
Stop sucking your community college professor's dick

>10 bucks on kindle
Hold up, you're really trying to cite facts behind a pay wall?

Get the fuck outta here. Try that shit on your next paper for your African Gender Studies class, see how far it gets you.

>not my fault that you cant afford 10 dollars
It is actually, since we're probably paying for your welfare.

youre fine with agendas as long as its yours right?

What about the second video here... looks like something might have been in his hand

m.breaking911.com/breaking-graphic-video-released-cmpd-keithscott-shooting-watch/

Lmao, try strawmanning harder. Post your 1 to 5 sources

The FBI statistics page is free to the public, friendo

>MUH LEG SHOT
>MUH TAZER
>MUH HANDCUFFS

For fuck's sake

Can we just start posting this in the OP or first post of every thread about a shooting?

youtube.com/watch?v=nxSSPdMoSLQ

This video quality is shit you cant see him holding a gun, only thing visible is his holster.

But that doesnt matter to any of you because u all hate black people.

i posted 1 and you neets freak out over 10 dollars

>buh buh but th thats nt wweed money

Someone help. Is this a new shooting?

>yfw this is actually the author of that book thinking he can bait a bunch of people he thinks are racists into giving him money

charlotteuprising.com/

I'll just leave this here. These demands will never happen. Thank you Soros

so you'll accept government sources?

better go check the stormcuck playbook before responding to that one

Such well known information can easily be obtained for free, if it's true. Post your other sources

>more strawman
Post your other sources

to bad it so pixulated but it do look like he holding something.

Harambe busting a move!

I think the tweets in this webm are fake, but given what the retards actually say, I honestly can't be sure

W00tstock.net
Best viral advertising I've ever seen.

What the fuck is up with this VGA resolution bodycam from 2004?

Why is it mounted on the guy's shoulder so that you can see his entire fucking head block the video?

Facts are free. Agendas cost money.
>CTR

but can you prove that statement? sources?

These LEO's were nothing but professional. Even when they shot him and had him cuffed their next priority was to stop the bleeding.

Nothing but professionalism and class the whole time.

>get tazed
>ill get you bitch

top kek

"he betta be alive" in the background

jejs

this

The burder of proof lies on you, 1 to 5.

Why does no one talk about the second video

no those are real tweets m8

Thanks for telling everyone what to think and say. We appreciate it.

I have yet to see him pointing a gun. He wasn't dropping whatever he had and, yes,that can be justification to shoot. However, it doesn't appear to have happened the way officers claimed.

The wife was screaming KEITH DON'T DO IT DON'T DO IT. She was gaslighting the police into taking care of her problem, the mentally incapacitated drooling retard that she had to care for.

That is clearly a Bible holder he was spreading the word of Jesus and he was gunned down for it

Why did the cops go there?

can you Shitheads™ make up ypur minds?

>he had a gun in his hand

>he had a gun on his ankle

>he had a gun on the ground

that's not a gun

Before the thread hits bump limit

Before we hit bump limit

Well gee user let's look at statistics
There are 300,000,000+ people in America
65% (roughly) is white
(+/-)15% is black
With over 190,000,000 white people, the odds of being killed by a white person is substantially higher than a group of people who only have 45,000,000. The fact that there are only about 45,000,000 blacks and they kill over 90% blacks in black on black crime is alarming. In a country where its statistically higher for a white to kill a black, the end results show the opposite. Whites are about 4 times their population and yet manage to kill less of their own people.

colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

infogr.am/Black-34991937313

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

books.google.co.uk/books?id=GQlvBAAAQBAJ&pg=PA1699&lpg=PA1699&dq=NCVS+race+and+racism&source=bl&ots=V30qcpC3JI&sig=DY9qaaM5SFkLhr7o401MmB0g04k&hl=en&sa=X&ei=XUp3VJODMZLB7Aa_1YHIAw#v=onepage&q=NCVS&f=false

Since you love ebooks

Holstered in his ankle you fucking moron he had the gun in hand and ankle holster around his leg

CHRIST I FEEL LIKE I POST THIS WAY TOO OFTEN. FUCK YOU AUSSIE FAGGOT.

Hmm what are the odds a dude who looks like Paul Mooney hates white people and cops and made a dumbfuck decision aww shucks

Alan Kalter:
>We'll be back with Annette Bening
Then Alan says some weird shit while the camera goes pans around.

HOW BOUT YOU POST A LINK?

>you fucking moron

Don't you think police would know if he was wearing an ankle tracker, on account of, you know, actively tracking him?

OP's screenshot shows NOTHING IN HIS HAND
>pic related
it's who I'm arguing with in this thread.

it isn't your right to draw down on the cops

go watch some westerns until you understand how this works

it works exactly the same today

not true

blacks kill almost as whites as whites kill whites

googles btfo forever

Can someone explain the black muslim meme to me?
There aren't any Black Muslims in the Middle East!

It shows nothing AT ALL because he

*grabs crotch and shuffles feet*

Probably trying to conceal the fucking gun in his hand

Whites just commit retarded acts of violence in blue uniforms with state protection.

This

I'd love to hear the full conspiracy theory on what went down here...

It's obvious he has a gun, but please tell me the other version where the cops decided to randomly surround this guy in broad daylight, warn him multiple times to put his gun down, shoot him, try to save him, then plant a holster and gun in broad daylight in front of everyone... cuz reasons.

In the colonies era they called any one who is not Anglo, black; fast forward post slavery nigger wanted to be blacks, there you go.

That is clearly a chicken drumstick holder he was just driving home after picking up some KFC

the gun is at his side, which is why he walks backwards, there's no gun in the ankle holster it's just bigger than u think a holster would be.
They shot him because right before the cop gets in the way he starts to raise his right arm which is holding the gun

nah nigga he aint deed nuffin
he wad a good boy
he bees goin ta church erry sunday
tryna turn he life round n sheeit
dey kilt him fo nuthin
he wad gon b n asstronot sumday

I want to fuck that frog

What the fuck are you trying to say Algeria?

gr8 b8 faggot, every newfag will reply.

Lrn2rd. No video.

Best in thread

Kill yourself dumbass nigger

>Since you love ebooks
Heh. Allegedly.

Also, the one arguing for dindu nuffin can't explain nuffin about his position.

You did. That makes all the difference.

fucking why not,
> Cops ( like all of us) want nice expensive toys and not have to pay for them.
throw gas on the chimp-fire
chimps chimp.
cops ask for more weapons, better surveillance equipment, larger newer vehicles.
End result police state.
If you nerds spent half the time curing cancer as you do shitposting i'd have 20 more years of life.
see, our shadow masters hit me with their tumor satellite because i discovered that on 9/11 they had a Illuminati meeting in tower 7 and George Bush was actually trying to save the world by flying his plane holograms into the towers.
Before i die i am trying to convince anyone to vote for that gash Hillary so i can leave this world the same way i entered it

that's a job application holder he was about to get his life back on track

Sons of the Patriots

You're mostly right except that the body cam cop didn't do the shooting.

Guy was shot by a black cop.

Can't even see shit, body cams are worthless if this is the view you get. Why not put it on their belt or something, or use like those glasses with cameras in them?

Typical.

Their first instinct is usually unnecessary violence.
Even had his friends there to jump in.

>even if he had an illegal firearm, cops could have just shot it out of his hands. but instead they killed him because of the color of his skin.

No idea. The camera should either be on their head or gun.

Niggers are known to live through tasers

wat. are you fucking annie oakley?

I would say no to the gun if it throws off the shooting of it or ability to get it out of the holster though, I feel like glasses or maybe even in a hat would be best

hearty kek

one eye on the nietzche
one eye on the descartes
youtube.com/watch?v=9O1weXDpkLo

Cops must know they're in some DEEP shit if they shoot a black guy.

It's clear they REALLY didn't want to shoot the guy; pleading with him to drop the gun, body cam cop running around too scared to shoot, letting things escalate to that point.

Black cop probably realized he's the only one that can actually shoot the guy and not become the new Darren Wilson / Zimmerman figure.

"Black cop shoots black guy" doesn't fit the white racism narrative.

I kek'd