Leftists will defend this

>white supremacist
>evil

Pick one.

>implying the bitch won't get assassinated

this fucking logic holy shit

>voting for a meanie is bad
>you should vote for the candidate that is a proven failure

Watching former BLM Bernie comrades rationalize voting for Hilary is too painful.

>not being a white supremacist
Race traitors are worse than niggers and Jews.

Donald Trump isn't even a white supremacist, though. White supremacists just like him because he wants to curb illegal immigration.

>shit, racist isn't sticking, turn the power up to white supremacist!

liberals

Donald Trump is an orange supremacist.

Trump is a white supremacist?

PSA: It's not voting for the lesser of 2 evils when one is a murderous criminal and the other is a businessman reality star who rubs you the wrong way.

I can choose the war criminal or the buffoon.

Guess which one I will choose.

>not making citrus great again
And the corn are going to pay for it

neck yourself

>rubs you the wrong way
That's the thing these leftists don't understand. It's not that Hillary rubs me the wrong way (she does but I'm not an emotional woman) it's that I fucking despise her policies.

>Thinking Hillary isn't racist
Liberals are so adorable in their gullibilty.

A lot of Bernouts are so butthurt that Hillary and Debbie Wasserman-Shultz utterly cucked them like no other that they're switching over to Trump out of anger.

NET NEUTRALITY, folks, enough CANNOT be said. YOU want your Internet censored and monetized, go fuck yourselves! Pushing Hillary or Trump will result in the TPP and Pharmaceutical/Corporate slavery of America. You can stop pretending you have everything "figured out" Pence isn't going anywhere and they will cut teacher budgets as well as putting Creationism in schools wherever they can. FUCK OFF, JEW SLAVING NIGGERS FOR TRUMP

>rubbing you the wrong way means breaking the law and putting National Security at risk

Yeah she really fucking rubbed me the wrong way

Aren't Mexicans white?

>Black kids are super predators
>It's not racist because uh... uh... she's not Trump, that's why!

Trump rubs me in all the right ways

Trump is a rubber.

the only ones who dont support Hillary are men who hate women because their basement dwelling virgins.

I'd rub Trump the right way any day

War criminals tend to rub me the wrong way. Can't quite put my finger onto why.

You should tell that to Ben Carson

The right way is the alt right.

But it's the opposite for most of us. The choice is between a corrupt traitor and a business mogul who makes good points but makes questionable actions.

kek

>Shillary is just a poor old woman who rubs people the wrong way

>Do we really want to vote for someone... who's famous for... firing, people?
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

true in the deluded mind of a Marxist bootlicker. But then again reality has always been the Marxists greatest enemy

>muh neutrality

Yeah like that is going to matter when you millions and millions of sub 80 IQ third worlders flooding your country under Hillary. Get your priorities in order user

I always though Johnson voters were completely insane. Thanks for showing me I was right.

Yay we have this idiot's permission to get mad.

Trump will never pass TPP. Johnson already said he would.

>A Leopard

Still no explanation as to why racism or white supremacy is bad.

Because Hitler.

Who's mad. It's funny as hall. A qualified woman. HaHaHaHaHa I can't even feel any bad wishes for the poor old bat. Health issues like hers are terrifying, no matter who you are. MAGA.

>1 post
>Trump is a white supremacist

This is absolutely embarrassing. I hope you're drunk enough to forget doing this so you don't kill yourself. :(

trumps not a woman

2014 hillary send them back
youtube.com/watch?v=dtu50I9IMys
2008 hillary send them back
youtube.com/watch?v=xNZBAWpCmk4

>sh-she's qualified!

What does this even mean

>dyed hair

not an argument

Means she has experience in public office. Doesn't matter of course that the experience was in corruption and terrible policies.

We know Clinton's policies are terrible because they've been tried. We don't know if Trump's policies are terrible because they haven't been tried yet.

How is Trump a white supremacist? Christ hillary tards just make shit up constantly.

PSA: It's not voting for the lesser of 2 evils when one let's out classified information, stuff that anyone else would be thrown in jail for & the other is a white guy who says things that hurts your feelings.

Like you said she did a shit job in public office, if being an experienced politician means being a crook then I want the most "inexperienced" and "unqualified" person in office

When did being against illegal immigration become a racist thing?

wtf I hate women who rub me now

The moment the Jews took over the media.

Make this shit viral now user

>you can get mad, but it's true

Whatever is presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

>qualified
>multiple counts of treason
yeah...

Is she blind? Trump isn't a woman!

These retards are actually amazing. Hillary has an entire shopping list of dirty laundry and her supporters literally just cover her ears and say "I CAN'T HEAR YOU TRUMP IS HITLER I CAN'T HEAR YOU TRUMP IS RACIST I CAN'T HEAR YOU TRUMP IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST I CAN'T HEAR YOU FUCK WHITEY FUCK WHITEY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEEEEY"

Jill Stein might be qualified but she doesn't have a chance, sorry.

>qualified
>true
sage

Hillary makes my skin crawl. She has no principles.

>Qualified

Hillary Clinton is as qualified to run this country as someone who just had a dozen shots of everclear is to drive you around. But, she HAS driven that car in such a state before, therefore, she has experience!

We know Hillary is a white supremacist but why would anyone call trump a woman?

Donald Trump's a qualified woman? What?

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING ARREST AND PROSECUTION
KILL YOURSELF YOU GOOGLE SKYPE

they sure are on criminal records
>it helps hide just how much crime spics commit compared to whites.

(You) earned it.
Sage

PSA: It's not adultery when one is your secretary and gives impeachable blowjobs and the other is your wife who rubs you the wrong way