en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Cuban
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He looks like he's related to Oculus guy

Leave Hillary to me

>skype who already got btfo on twitter
welp looks like hillary will have to find another nose

Leave Johnson to me

This is what $30,000 gets you

that guy is a fag. he always goes to IU and pretends his 23.

Trump should get Monica to sit next to her. They can just spend the whole debate looking at Hillary.

He looks like Marco Rubio, without the sex appeal.

Actually, I'm pretty sure this is a pic of Rubio with Ted Cruz's face photo-shopped on.

whats the deal with him? why is he important?

i know that this trump girls is one of bills victims, but whats up with him?

leave food

He's like a worse copy of the Donald.

Mark (((Chabenisky)))

He grew up in the affluent suburb of Mount Lebanon, in a Jewishworking-class family. His paternal grandfather changed the family name from "Chabenisky" to "Cuban" after his family emigrated from Russia through Ellis Island. His maternal grandparents were also Jews who came from Romania.

Why is Cuban so jealous of Trump?

Cubio pls

I call dibs on the delegates

A billionaire jew who thinks he's somehow relevant due to having a vast amount of shekels.

Sensible kek

Donald would shoah this skype

why would hillary chose him then?

They're both billionaires who love to womanize...but Trump is older and much more famous...and Cuban will always be chasing Donald's shadow.

He'll never be as legendary as Trump. And he knows it, and that irritates the shit out of him.

my sides

funny how you trumpshills shrivel up like the limpdicks you are when mark cuben shows up. scared? pretty cowardly to evoke old, irrelevant shit at the nearest push

Is there a leftist on earth who can articulate an argument without coming out as a total faggot who fetishists penises all day?

Why isn't trump inviting one of bill's many rape victims instead?

there's still time.

What do you expect, honestly? This board is full of virgins who've never voted in their life.

This guy's grandfather changed the family name to Cuban from some Jew name when he immigrated here

also, Cuban is on tape saying that if were walking around after dark and coming the other way was a teenaged black boy in a hoodie... he'd cross the street

such ivory tower liberal tolerance

This. Cuban is an attention whore, a reminder that any idiot could have become a billionaire during the .com bubble

>The Benefactor
Mark already lost

wow, jews even look demented

How about fixing your shitty basketball team

>that samefag same ID bullshit CTR posting
GAS THE SKYPES INTERNET WAR NOW REEE

"He grew up in the affluent suburb of Mount Lebanon, in a Jewish working-class family."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Cuban

She's available

he's had ongoing twitter feuds with Trump since '12

LOLOLOLOLOL

SHITTY SAMEFAGGING

I LOL AT U

it might be kinda cool to stand on a rooftop with Ted and watch something burn on a nice Texas afternoon.

He called out Trump earlier in the race and attempted to sling shit saying Trump was a fraud and basically the same rhetoric every other dickhead in the land has attempted and failed. Shitlery probably picked him as her lapdog because he probably made a sizable contribution to her Cunt Foundation.