Friendly reminder...

Friendly reminder, using "google' and "skype" as a way to lambast niggers and jews is a subversive tactic done by a third party.

Most likely an alphabet agency due to its sophistication, so don't go assuming it's CTR. Memes don't sprout over-night and aren't shilled so hard nor do they not have much sense of logic to them other than that "Google AI" which we're not even sure exists yet.

We're at the cusp of our power user, don't loose your way yet, we'll get there. Just be wary.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89784922/#89787119
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stfu google.. go back to africa

Quit repeating everything you see without thinking for yourself you dumbshit. Use your brain. Memes are organic, they aren't forced you cunt.

>pls stop calling our brand a nigger, guys

no

t. mad google

shilling this hard

>it's not force when I do it

sounds like skype tricks to manipulate the goygles

Isn't that the old Canonn logo?

Think about it, it makes no sense. Why would the elites WANT Skype and Google to be associated with Niggers and Jews?

Use your brains, you dumb bots. Either your bots or shills, either case nobody who isn't an idiot just assumes a forced meme is 100% true. Think for yourself and quit repeating everything you see like a fucking barking seal.

So you gotta force the unforcing of forcing?

so they know who is easily manipulated. further segregation of the pol population

I niggered that nigger AI and its hard to tell if it's real since it's just the same article being reported on again and again, stupid googles dont do their own research anymore

And what reason do google or skype or NIGGERS have to care what the internet is trying to refer to them as?

What is the logical fucking sense in trying to connect the two other than a supposed AI that we've yet to see in action? Is there a logical conclusion?

Is there fucking humor?

Well IS there?

i agree fuck these kikes

>, using "google' and "skype" as a way to lambast niggers and jews is a subversive tactic done by a third party.

It's definitely a psy-op attempting to control our vernacular propagated by a dedicated group of operatives,, and promulgated by idiot newfag retard poser faggots.

They are trying to make us censor ourselves, or even worse, control our sub-culture here on Cred Forums

You fucking retards are literally shilling for our enemies, you idiots.

No other way. It's not organic so that should set off flags, it was only a matter of time before everyone smarted up to something fucky going on.

stfu sandgoogle

>oh no, dont ruin our image.. dont associate our company name (google) with niggers goy

thx skype

post your face when in 5 years they start referring to google as "the G word"

What then is the "something fucky"?

Quit trying so fucking hard you dumb kike, you're only exposing how fucking obvious it is that you're full of shit.

Op, im going to have to agree on this one. Our attention is being diverted from channeling our meme magic to kek. With this google shit going on, pepe has less of a power over hillary. We need to drop the google shit until after the election.

Not to say google or skype are shit in of themselves. Just try to remember when people try to pull wool over your eyes.

you niggers realize that this meme exists to get around automatic censors in Twitter, FB etc. that have been put in place and hide posts with "nigger," "dindu," kike etc

I'm just newfag who is high on memes right now.. give me a break my google

t. Google

I was wondering why it caught on so fast. It's not funny or clever, but overnight you have tons of people from multiple countries saying "Google" and "Skype".

Tell the shills to go fuck themselves.

Don't think so. Its the Black Sun.

This google/skype/etc thing has got so much instant backlash despite no evidence of it not being organic that I think its a great idea.

oh the ironing

Using the term 'google' for nigger is retarded, inherently.

Do you even know what a 'google' is? It's a number that is so high that it is represented like this:

>A googol is the large number10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

You are being co-opted you fucking retard newfag faggots

You are simultaneously saying that niggers will out number you, and shilling for the anti-white multinational conglomerate

wake up to forced memes you newfriend dimwits

You can't selectively filter "google", "skype", etc, nearly as easily as you can filter their more widely known counterpart words.

t. triggered google

ayy, you are just making it worse. the more you get tirggered like that, the more i have to post google.

also, dont you have to dindu nuffin muh googl

Like I said, it's an obvious attempt by some third party that's not CTR to push a tactic. I SUSPECT actual AI bot involvment.

As in they're using this meme as a way to test their bots.

If that's the case, you'll definitely have to be wary of even stranger shit that'll go down soon as the bots "learn"

I'm not triggered. It's just a really unfunny meme. Use it if you want, but I sure won't.

Reminder that if you think this is shilling, you are a moron who doesn't understand what an algorithm is

pls off youserf faggot

O.K. you schizophrenic faggot kys

>despite o evidence of it not beign organic

>It literally sprouts and is pushed hard in a single fucking night

rly makes u think huh u cunt

>censor ourselves
How is it censorship to use a different racial slur?
Well, I suppose a google like you wouldn't understand such high-minded ideas as synonyms,

And why would I want to do that?

Because I see the underlying truth in your little psy-op?

well, it'll expose google censoring the word "google" from their index. sooner or later there will be articles about that and they'll inform the general public about that issue.

Or it may just be a dumb meme

I agree with OP tbqh. This meme sprung up so quickly and spread like wildfire. It happened in a matter of hours. Even the two king of memes, Pepe and Kek didn't have that kind of spread.

This is a meme epidemiology study done by some intelligence agency. They're scared of meme magic, and they're trying to study us.

see
They're attempting to make it easier to filter shit.

Here is an idea. Use german, which would probably even help us germans because not everyone using these words will be german

Nigger = Neger
Jew = Jude

So are you saying that Google and and such are playing 6D underwater majong with us? On a board where people pretend to be Nazis within an irrelevant forum about anime?

Why do I not believe you.

I think it is fairly clever as it prevents Google from ever censoring us using bots when we talk about blacks unless they are willing to kill their own brand (which they aren't).

keep trying google, this was the first thought at anti censoring by many. And if it was in fact a psyop, then they have already dominated our minds. fortunately, I know communists are only as cunning as their handlers, and their handlers only as cunning as their inspirations.

human growth is inevitable as well as humane freedom.

A dumb forced meme done with p gud sophisticated tactic far beyond what CTR is capable of.

It's a military-grade meme

This argument (and the google and skype thing in general inb4 ur a skype) is autistic as fuck. It does nothing more than add more piss to our ocean of piss. If you guys want to actually do something with this, you should organize and use "Google and Skype" as insults for Jews and blacks on social media--especially as an insult for black and Jewish journalists over twitter. Simply shitting up and spamming Cred Forums with it won't accomplish anything.

>Implying it's google and skype

>implying it's not some other chucklefuck alphabet soup agency

t. sandgoogle

YES, I SEE. THE JEWS ENDGAME WAS TO GET US TO STOP SAYING NIGGER. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

t. a fucking retard.

MEMES MUST BE ORGANIC

A forced meme falls flat on its fucking face regardless of how hard you fucking push it, if it doesn't have a flare of logic than it'll fucking fail hard. Don't fucking forget where you come from you shits.

>it'll expose google censoring the word "google" from their index. sooner or later there will be articles about that and they'll inform the general public about that issue.

This is why idiotic little morons like you need to stop posting.

You think you have power. You do not. By adopting a retarded, non-related word for 'nigger', you are falling right into the clutches of the people that want to censor (you).

You think that this little 'google' shift will have any effect outside of Cred Forums?

Get real.

It's an obvious attempt to make us stop saying nigger and kike so much.

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

What's easier than filtering 'nigger'?
It's way harder to filter context-sensitive uses of google

I know a fuckload of dumb googlers myself. Always searching shit up in the most half-assed way. Barely better than fucking googlers they are.

if I receive repeating numbers, our Lord and Saviour approves the use of the nigger synonim "google"

>How do we call niggers something that has nothing to do with niggers, niggers?

>I know we'll call them Skypes and googles, yes that'll work!

This is how stupid you sound.

atheists and googles BTFO, praised be our lord KEK

I never had a problem with Cred Forums using hardcore racial slurs. It's freedom of speech.
This substitution thing is just too suspicious.

Kek has approved it.

>pepe-the-frog-meme-16

You seriously can't be this retarded.

You weren't there when it happened. Someone posted it, we realized the potential, we started to spread it. The people who think it was the jews are shills and casuals.

I niggered that image you fucking google

Kek is with them

Dont ya get the AI part at all?

>due to its sophistication

kek, i will now call all blacks googles, and kike skypes

show us the thread

I also find it very suspicious that some no-name SJW cunt wrote an article on this before it even became as cancerous as it has become.

Kind of like the 6 million, huh

SHADILAY BROTHER

Either explain the evil plot or fuck off.

Don't be a google, faggot skype

I was there you asshat, shit didn't make sense then it doesn't make sense now.

There must be a logical fucking conclusion when it comes to memes otherwise there's holes left within it. Shit was forced and it's forced now. Only question we should be asking is WHY it's being forced as hard as it is. For what purpose is it being forced? This isn't CTR we're dealing with, it's something else, as an user said earlier it's militant in nature. We're dealing with a power greater than civilians being payed to shill and this fact is something that must be pushed hard.

it's called a script you worthless newfag

see
That's what we're here to try and figure out.

Shiiiieeeet wasted muh trips, see

>implying you could effectively use a dubs targeting script on high frequency board from croatia.

>google IQ confirmed

How new r u

Did I miss something? I haven't been on the chans in a week. I noticed the new codewords and figured out the meanings pretty quick, but is there a reason not to say the counterpart words?

Also, they seem to be prevalent on the other boards, too. First saw Google on /fit/

>everything I don't think is funny is shills.

No, anyone who says this meme is an attempt to suppress the counterparts is blatantly lying and/or retarded.

Some alphabet intelligence agency has realised the potential of meme magic. They want to know how memes work, how they're born, how they're transmitted, how the meaning is diluted or reinforced and why, all of that shit.

So they force their own meme and see who picks it up, where they spread it, where it goes from there, etc.

Think about it. It would be trivial to do.

Actually you know what CIA/NSA, if you guys aren't doing this already, then you should start. Just send me a cool £10,000 for coming up with the idea.

>googol
We're saying google. It's a different word, you fucking retard.

>Not saying the word nigger or jew is lying or retarded

>Cause clearly calling niggers or jews niggers or jews isn't working and we should call them googles or skypes instead

It's not funny. 'Dindu' was funny, and organic.

This is something else entirely.

It is straight up co-opting, of Cred Forums I mean

By trivial I meant cheap, easy and undetectable, but I've been drinking.

You fuckers are so autistic that you're ruining our attempts to subvert google

and where do you think that google got the idea for their name from?

You don't even deserve a response q

Give it up, the n-word is done for. Saying google is the new trend ya skype. :)

nigger = google

Jew/Kike = skype

Muslim/Arab = android

It's not about a fucking meme, Google!

>Anglin is using it now

Has this gone too far?

Nigger = google

Anglin has always been one of the opposition

Why would an alphabet agency want to ruin Google's reputation? Google is very much a good goy when it comes to doing what alphabet agencies want.

It would be more likely to be something that an un-named competitor would try, like Apple, than being CIACNNSATFBIMF. But it's most likely something user's came up with because they're mad about Google's impending censorship of the internet.

On the other hand, it's VERY likely that the people so against Google Lives Matters are being paid by Google to try and stomp this out.

If Google would end it's censorship, then we'd probably stop.

why not muslim = sandgoogle??

Fuck off skype

The more complex something is the less effect it has, this should be fucking obvious.

Subvert google all you want, but learn how to do it in a more effective fucking manner than some wild leap of fucking logic of equating google to niggers. Make it fucking humorous, not fucking weird and nonsensical.

Saying "friendly reminder" doesn't make something true.

But "dindu" is not company who has censoring bot to eat away free google-niggering from everywhere.

It's not the name of another product. When you use the name of a product it makes it impossible to censor without harming the 'true' search results. It would be easy to censor sandgoogle outright because that's not already in use but if they banned android, it would conflict other searches.

>Why would an alphabet agency want to ruin Google's reputation?

You can't do that. You don't have the power.

All you are doing is allowing your triggering vernacular to fall to the wayside, you good goy cuck faggot.

You think that niggers can or will become a google?

This is what you are invoking, you newfag retard bitch

Yeah cause google has been know to really shill huh. Get fucked, your shit meme doesn't have legs to stand on. Go back to the fucking drawing board Mr. Smith.

Personal preference I guess. It's upto you

it's not supposed to be a meme it's supposed to be a way to get back at google for censoring nigger and kike in the first place, you fucking crafty skype.

He can be a tryhard sometimes, but the Stormer is still entertaining on occasion.

You're the side saying more racial slurs is bad
Especially one with such frequent visual humour payout as google
Why is more bad?
Do you think people will forget the word nigger exists if they start using google more often?

>But "dindu" is not company who has censoring bot to eat away free google-niggering from everywhere.

This is what they want you to think. That you are somehow striking against Google when you are calling niggers 'googles'. You are not striking against shit.

You are falling right into their clutches.

But why "skype" then? That's Microsoft-owned and has nothing to do with Google.
I'm sure they're in bed with the intelligence agencies too, but they aren't even close to being one of the worst promoters of censorship out there (not that they don't do it though, they just aren't horrific about it). How about Twitter, or Apple, or Facebook, etc?
This isn't about censorship.

>More racial slurs is bad!
>Let's try and equate google and skype with a racial slur cause that makes real fucking sense

NIGGER WHAT PART OF ORGANIC DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND.

Fuck off google.

Sandgoogle should not be used. The purpose of this rebranding is to make bots unable to censor us without censoring more 'innocent' content.

It is kind of off, but skype sounds more like kike than any mainstream social-networking platform I can think of.

>You're the side saying more racial slurs is bad
>Especially one with such frequent visual humour payout as google
>Why is more bad?
>Do you think people will forget the word nigger exists if they start using google more often?
>>>

You see this post, anons?

It is typical of leftist logic.

They use false invective to portray the opposition as something we are not, through false logic

Look and learn

the 'operation google' is confirmed a leftist psy-op

>Who pays the most to google
>make m censor that too
>bot killed
>profit

nigger

Doubles of truth. Memes are organic, they make sense, they have a sense of definitive logic to them without that they are nothing.

Go choke on google dick you skype.

>You can't do that. You don't have the power.

Notice how triggered these guys get, I think the Google=Nigger meme is very powerful exactly for this reason. If it was a "forced meme" as they claim, then why would there be such pushback against it?

its google you skype, get use to it

>Implying they won't censor the fucking word itself from everything but their search engines.

YEAH BECAUSE ONCE GOOGLE BECOMES AN OFFICIAL SLUR IN THE MINDS OF THE PUBLIC THAT WILL REALLY HELP THE COMPANY NAMED GOOGLE WHICH PRIDES THEMSELVES ON THEIR CLEAN POLITICALLY CORRECT IMAGE AND CENSORSHIP POLICIES TO HELP BLACK PEOPLE OVERCOME WHITE WESTERN CIVILIZATION

SURE

Theory: the objective is for a hypothetical AI to be able to figure out the context in which the phrase is used

I.e. can it tell that the phrase "those fucking googles rioting again" refers to niggers and not the company google?

you actually work for google and fear your company name being removed from the internet because its a racial slur now and your leftist poo in the loo CEO wont fight for free speech

but its to late. (((facebook))) has turned against you and soon even your corporate logo will be condemned. its the eve of your execution do try to get some sleep

thats fine too.

Call a spade a spade and a nigger a nigger. Stop using these retarded substitutes.

-Skype sound like kike. Pretty the why it was picked.
-In case Google still censor the word google, having skype as a crutch means they'd need to go into courts to also censor it.
-Naming the jew is really important, and while ((())) is great it have less of an impact than a dedicated word that can actually be said in everyday speech. Personally i'll use both, the more visible the jew is, the better.

This is an organic meme.
See pic for its birth.
Why it took off, i don't know.
Most people probably directly understood the potential for lulz, unlike you normies/shill/retards/whatever the fuck you people are.

>If it was a "forced meme" as they claim, then why would there be such pushback against it?

Because we are the real oldfag Cred Forumstards that have seen a lot of faggotry in our time.

We are the original Cred Forums. We see that this is a moot-esque type of bullshit. We see that some outsider is trying to be one of the cool kids.

Whoever is behind this will never be one of the cool kids.

They just had a dedicated cadre of operatives that spammed this cancerous shit and all the newfag redditors helped spread it.

FUCK YOU FUCKING CANCER FUCKING NEWFAG MODERATE FUCKING TRAITOR FAGGOT INVADERS

REEEEEEEEEE

>and where do you think that google got the idea for [a different word] from?

Who cares, idiot. It's still a different word.

RIGHT. YOU LEFTIST FUCKING DIMWIT

A WORD THAT IS PRONOUNCED EXACTLY LIKE ANOTHER IS NOT THAT WORD, RIGHT?

JUST LIKE A NIGGER THAT LOOKS A LITTLE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER NIGGERS IS NOT ACTUALLY A NIGGER, BUT A 'GOOD NIGGER'

LERN2PATTERN RECOGNITION FAGGOT

Google employee detected.

Get out. :)

>homophones are the same word.

They're different words, sorry. Don't goog out

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89784922/#89787119

It happend organically, the only thing being forced is shilling against this meme

>We are the original Cred Forums. We see that this is a moot-esque type of bullshit. We see that some outsider is trying to be one of the cool kids.

You see one thing shills love doing is claiming to be an oldfag and that their position as an oldfag is a valid argument

Fuck off false-flagging skype.

This thread epitomizes Cred Forums, the infighting about shit that cannot even be proven is glorious.

Found another one

I'm an oldfag
.... nah, I'm full of shit. I came here in early 2007, I'm new as fresh snowfall

The fags claiming seniority remind me of women that need to make it known they are girls.
Pic related totally apply to fruits like

>They're different words, sorry. Don't goog out

Widespread sounding of the word occurs through the name of the company Google, with the name "Google" being an accidental misspelling of "googol" by the company's founders,[6] which was picked to signify that the search engine was intended to provide large quantities of information.[7

YOU FUCKING LEFTISTS JUST CAN'T HELP BUT FALL FLAT ON YOUR FACES, HUH

I just checked and CTR is in the alphabet.
kuk ass fuk

just niggered this, can confirm

god shut up already all of your posts are making me cringe

YOU ARE NOT ONE OF US

Bro are you fucking retarded?
Seriously think with your head this one time.

If we call them Google a billionaire dollar industry will get fucked over and it will be very funny. I don't think a 3 letter industry would think of that. It's not censoring us it make Googles more mad.

Imagine every time they see the word Google they start chimping out.

you're the biggest tryhard in this thread

just stop

What sort of giant pussy would come on an anonymous basket weaving bulletin board and censor themselves?

Everyone is being retarded about this because it will work

If google has to censor its own name to be politically correct then they either have two choices
1.do it and censor their own name
2. dont do it and be racist

Its pretty simple

When the guy came up with it in the thread it was a good idea, i even thought of saying something like that when I read the OP post, but he had already said something

its obvious, a basic level meme

Stop thinking its CIA or something, its not, its just making GOoogle a racist term

you can still say nigger, but you can also use google once in a while to refer to blacks

Google is probably shilling this 'DONT DO THIS" because they actually want to stop it

I've been here sing 2012 and its now ((Current Year)), not really what I would call a "newfag"

>the google bureaucrats are this triggered
You can censor me you filthy googles.