Just went to the African American Museum in DC and sprayed NIGGER all over the backwall

Just went to the African American Museum in DC and sprayed NIGGER all over the backwall.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wHB-CN0eIk
obiemicroaggressions.tumblr.com/post/42966186225/revolutioniswhen-i-go-to-oberlin-college-a
youtube.com/watch?v=KiC5Bhjisf8
youtube.com/watch?v=JbvTjCbpVdo
revolutioniswhen.tumblr.com/post/4711070639/i-go-to-oberlin-college-a-small-liberal-arts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

real and heterosexual

That's historically accurate cultural artwork

>spray paint
>not pig blood

nice.

what is in that museum, exactly?

Endless tears

epic lulz

Not much on MLK really.... Some BLM shit and in the gift store I shit you not there is tons of BLM shit

If this is real, why does the window look boarded up?

Ask the builders not me.

>niggerfaggot

>niggerfaggot
>Idubbz invented it
This is an ancient meme, newfag
youtube.com/watch?v=5wHB-CN0eIk

Nice try buddy, reverse image search gives me this from 2013

obiemicroaggressions.tumblr.com/post/42966186225/revolutioniswhen-i-go-to-oberlin-college-a

you don't have the stones

Can we have a chat OP?

>its actually from oberlin college and op is a faggot

you don't know if that's real he could have spray painted his moms garage for all you know

oh shiieeeet.

RUN OP, RUN!

Bullshit. Attention seeking faggot. Get out.

>Fox Mulder
Nice try fuccboi

SHIIEEEEEET

Don't take much stones tBh
t. 20 years of graffiti

Yeah, graffiti in general doesn't, but this building just opened today and it's federal property. No low-energy Cred Forumsack is pulling this off

Oh my

youtube.com/watch?v=KiC5Bhjisf8
youtube.com/watch?v=JbvTjCbpVdo

This is art.

Tube TV screens, mini disc players, car stereos and other items rightfully acquired by Googles during last decades' protests for they rights

>Visit to any museum in UK
>African section
>Textiles and crudely-carved masks and wooden penises

because he clearly said he invented it huh? did you forget to take your autism pills again?

That was the implication he made.

shitbrain

>image search
>results found

Google image search change their algorithms, now is shit.

>not seeing the implication
did you forget to take your autism pills again?

revolutioniswhen.tumblr.com/post/4711070639/i-go-to-oberlin-college-a-small-liberal-arts

Saved. Shouldn't have much trouble faking a timestamps on that, thanks.

museum enthusiast here. we had an Afrika museum where i lived. went there twice. first with my gf, it was pretty funny. lots of crap toys kids there make and hauled over poverty collages and lots of little statues of wood and shit. there was also a drum making class but that was only for visiting schools. they could also paint or something. second time i went was with a group of kids. we could not make drums and paint again because it was closing forever. apparently black people are not interested in their own culture. to busy with other stuff i think. it does not exist anymore.

what i learned about this museum was that stuff from Afrika is basically sculpted garbage and some woodcarving nobody cares for. people from Afrika are basically jury rigging first world refuse to have a modicum of civilization and creating a museum with this crap is pointless. a landfill is free to visit.

That'll show em! Good man.

>>jury rigging

My sides

Does moonman ever rest? what a patriot.

It houses a jar of peanut butter.

It's kinda like hershey park, but with peanut butter.

God I haven't seen that image in like ten years.

>back wall
fucking coward.