Suspect at large

Let's find him Cred Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/24/seattle-shooting-cascade-mall-burlington/91009272/
heavy.com/news/2016/09/cascade-mall-shooting-photos-suspect-gunman-active-shooter-burlington-washington-wa-seattle-isis/
rt.com/usa/360469-cascade-mall-shooting-burlington/
wsdot.wa.gov/traffic/cameras/MtVernon.aspx?cam=8060
youtube.com/watch?v=rLidugn_-ZA
imgur.com/a/Vhhfs
twitter.com/smokaahontits/status/779856133817151488
face\3book.com/muro.fame
elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Arcan_Cetin?useskin=oasis
twitter.com/mollybcrazy
fartbook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203290140133735&set=a.1265351253351.34476.1816881529&type=3&theater
komonews.com/news/local/sheriffs-office-person-of-interest-arrested-in-cascade-mall-shooting
twitter.com/ArcanCetin
archive.fo/aBuNe
archive.fo/Gc8zM
web.archive.org/web/20160925024903/https://twitter.com/ArcanCetin/status/556955812896444416
pbs.twimg.com/media/CtKuyFOWYAAbUWr.jpg:large
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's you

We did it Reddit!

How the fuck did he not get caught?

what kind of gun is that an sks?

He's a minority. It's racist to not give him a head start.

maybe he is a professional

why did he shoot up the makeup counter?>

only white criminals are apprehended

Ruger 10/22 with 30 round mag

Can't be white, because he didn't an hero after shooting a few people. Can't be a muzzie, because he didn't aloha snack bar.

more photos

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/24/seattle-shooting-cascade-mall-burlington/91009272/

heavy.com/news/2016/09/cascade-mall-shooting-photos-suspect-gunman-active-shooter-burlington-washington-wa-seattle-isis/

maybe they finally taught them to stop saying that

Regardless, he didn't blow up.

I swear this guy looks exactly like this autistic dude I ised to play Halo 3 with.

Do you have the non-REAL NIGGA HOURS version without jpg artifacts?

>dying to a .22

embarassing

The fact that he is not caught yet goes to show he was a smelly neet. He must not have one friend in the world, or hasn't seen his family in years. Probably around age 23. 5 years alone or so made him go insane. Any updates?

he's from canada leafs need stop sending their muslims across the border.

Because makeup is haram.

You can kill someone with a pellet gun if you shoot them in the right place. Faggot.

Naw man, they fight to the death and don't leave.

He looks autistic as fuck. I doubt he is a professional.

Where's the gun?

4 dead women
1 dead man

the police have it

Check the mosque.

nevermind im wrong that's a different story

this

He entered one time before to scope out the scene without the gun, and potentially find his target (if he had one, this is speculation on their part), first without the gun. Just heard on FoxNews a little bit ago.

In the pictures it looks like he is entering twice, you can see the doors to outside behind him.

The whole thing sounds fishy.

>He didn't enter the mall with the gun.
>But he used the gun to kill a bunch of people.
>The gun hasn't been found.
>The gunman hasn't been found.
>They don't know where the stashed the gun in order to acquire it while in the mall.

My guess:
This is some sort of fucked up mexican aspergers lovers quarrel.

The guy loved/wanted to love one of the girls but it didn't work out.

The guy felt disrespected, insulted, so he got his friends/family members to help out.

They'd show up in the mall with different pieces of the 10/22.

He'd assemble it in the bathroom.

There'd be a car waiting outside to take him directly to Mexico.

Only thing that makes sense to me.

Been away all day. Are they still pushing the Hispanic angle? Those fucking eyebrows and skin complection scream Allahu akbar

Thank you.

I'm no psychic, but I don't think they find the riffle there. They'll find explosives and an arsenal of riffles, though.

Isn't black because he's not dead.

Is this how they treat hispanics?

Nigga what? Read the OP image. He enters with gun. Gun has been recovered.

>grieving white people

Which makeup counter?

Fuck that was a retarded post. You must be new/14. Kill yourself

>Isn't black because he's not dead.
He isn't black because he doesn't look black. Also, niggers only get shot when they are reading a pistol shaped novel or a jumpy white bitch somehow managed to joint the force.

>Only thing that makes sense to me.

See Occam's Razor, sperg-boy.

Macy's

Or, he walked in, scoped the area, walked out, got his gun, and walked back in.

But your idea makes sense too, you fucking google.

I stand corrected.

I still say it's a mexican soap opera lovers quarrel and the guy is in Mexico by now.

All minorities look the same

At least I'm not a nigger, Jamal.

>verified account

ultrafag detected.

it doesn't really matter what variety of brown people are killing white liberals

all it means is more votes for Trump, less votes for hillary

Looks muslim

yes?
do you have some kind of point?
so people grieve, so what?

That ain't no fucking hispanic.

And we're done here.

let's not be racist here

all races in america are welcome join in to help us find this sand-american or taco-american whatever the case may be

i just like doing detective work

This guy is definitely a mudslime. They just don't want to admit it because the speculation alone would push up Trump's poll numbers.

>Jihadist on the Loose
>Terror on the Prowl

They're just saying hispanic because it goes over easier.

You'll never catch me, fags.

He looks Muslim/arabic or maybe Italian too me.

It would be nice if certain groups would incorporate the particular hatred for white liberals in their videos. Really drive home the "keep defending us, we'll still kill you" point of their ideology.

it will help rally the troops

seeing people cry is a great motivator

He didn't stand out front of the place drinking a 40 or go chimpin' down the middle of the street.

He went in and got out and vanished. Might have suicided somewhere.

So I guess this tacocoon in from Puerto Rico.

>do you have some kind of point?
They're not looting or burning down their neighborhood.

MEXICAN
E
X
I
C
A
N

>presuming I'm a nigger simply because the structure of your sentence was comparable to that an adolescent child would make
Do the world a favor and subject yourself to the worst imaginable pain possible.

>killed them with a 10/22

pfft

The makeup area is made up of different counters independent of Macy's. If employees of that certain counter were killed it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who he is.

Same. I've lived 17 years in Iran. Definitely middle Eastern.

not with the hispanic community

puerto rican! i knew it

he is where canada puts their muslim refugees

>MSM throwing Mexibros under the bus
Ahh, this must be the equality we fought for so long.

5'9

What were you living in Iran for Ackmed?

Yeah because a Mexican which people associate with immigrant is so much better. They'd go full Indian, but it would just drive up the H1-B hate.

Does tan Italian work?

Would be funny if he was a Syrian who crossed the Canadian/US border

Underrated

i think it was just customers that were killed, i read that the employees hid

lol he migth as well have beheaed people with a taco, thats a mexican alrgiht

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Being a name fag
>Being this mad about posts made on a Chinese cartoon board

if he is a mexican, then why is he not wearing a sombrero?

Pussies. I would of gone full RAMBO on this punks ass. Decap him with a clothes hanger.

>Might have suicided somewhere

Hahahaha you are the worst cop ever

You could just assume that for every crime and save yourself the trouble

Hahaha you

grieving that the shooter wasn't a white male.

Why do you golks say he is hispanic ?
He looks middle eastern/paki to me

have you seen el chapo wearing a sombrero? narcos dont wear sombreros, thsoe who make songs about narcos wear sombreros

last seen heading to Interstate 5

U.S. Media is saying he is "hispanic" because they don't want the islamists to get negative attention.

I was born there.

He's a sand-nigger

3 inches taller than me

>tfw it's one of the refugee's

well that's certainly going to help us find him

Are you white? This is a whites only board.

I figure:

Targeted hit on someone; GF and friends? A rabbit rifle taken from dad or something would fit

Or, a new type of IS mass shooting MO.

What do you think about radical Islam?

if i was going to kill my gf i wouldn't kill a bunch of random people too- just her

I'm white and was raised Christian.

True Muslims are all radical. Moderate people aren't muslims.

Cover up. If you only kill her they would get to you faster?

Could be her friends and new BF

The only problem with this is that he should have been found by now.

They've got prints, DNA and a good face shot.

It'll be interesting to see if another one happens elsewhere; quick burst of action, dropped firearm, and then nothing.

>A witness who was trapped in a fitting room at the time of the shooting says she heard the gunman yell out a woman's name while going after escaping shoppers, according to Skagit Breaking News. This is yet to be confirmed by officials.

rt.com/usa/360469-cascade-mall-shooting-burlington/

>found

Name in the least I should have said

Shot-in-the-dark.

If there are traffic cameras in the area, and you know the time he entered the mall, it could be possible to run down plates until a red flag emerges. Granted, there may be a number of cars, but the time window is small enough that a lead could potentially emerge through.

Then again, this assumes that entrance to the mall would be caught on a traffic camera. If there is a 'blank space' of entry then this idea may be infeasible.

Another idea is that you could check the cameras when he would potentially be fleeing the scene. Any car that would be 'driving fast' is a red flag.

wsdot.wa.gov/traffic/cameras/MtVernon.aspx?cam=8060

Honestly, though, the best bet is to keep proliferating his face to as many people as possible. Which is what this is doing.

This, is the nose and eyebrows that hint to added moor

witnesses-
youtube.com/watch?v=rLidugn_-ZA

Maybe a latino or a haji

possibly according to what im seeing on twitter

twitter com/ArcanCetin/
www facebook com/Arcancetin/

cops are already at his house according to what im seeing

what do u guys think

this witness was so happy

better check myself before i wrek myself

Strong possibility.

>all it means is more votes for Trump, less votes for hillary
This. Noone wants to be helpless when it counts.

How the fuck did he escape. If he got onto i5 he could be in commiefornia by now

He's probably made it to BC and has mixed in with the countless hordes of gooks.

confirming myself, its him according to multiple sources

>from whidbey island
doubt it

That's also assuming he had a car. Maybe he parked his car a mile away, ran to it, got onto the interstate and gunned it up to BC?

Very tanned Italian American.

Of course. How could they not find out earlier.

get any of his pics u want before they take them down, they'll be coming down soon enough

One employee was killed, I knew her. She was in her 50s' though and had been at that store 25 years. One of the other girls at the makeup counter held her as she died.

>FBI: not a terrorist attack
The fuck? I hate libfags who call everything racist, but for once, this actually is. It's not racist because he's only "hispanic"? If a muslim shoots two guys, it's terrorism, but if a non muslim shoots 5 gets away and is on the loose, it's "not terrorism"? What's more terrifying than that?

did the police just say fuck it at this point? did he simply get away with shooting 5

Well the problem with that is he wouldn't have much time to enter his vehicle to avoid capture if his car was a mile away. That being said, we can't rule out your point.

The traffic cams are really just a shot-in-the-dark. The optimal strategy still is to keep plastering his face, through PR, until someone identifies him.

Looks like every other beaner manlet in this country.

If they don't have any forensic evidence and can't trace the gun back to him, they will never find him. Hell, he might be in Mexico right now.

HE'S A FUCKING TURKROACH

PRAISE KEK, TIME TO BOMB ISTANBUL

read the fukin thread i already posted it

pbs.twimg.com/media/CtKSPTiXEAA8CoB.jpg:large

it was over a girl

Have we checked /r9k/? Looking for posts by lonely snackbars or beaners?

What do think has been going through his mind since last night? There's a 100% chance that he went in expecting to die. That's just how it works, at the very least you get arrested. He never would have dreamed of simply walking away. I doubt he had any plan for that situation.

Eh, back when I was younger I could run a mile in 6.5 minutes. Granted, that's with a lot of training, but he could probably do it in 8 minutes or less if he's in average shape.

He had already left the mall when the cops arrived.

This guy looks older. His son? Brother?

wow that's fucked up

he works at the mall or has family that works there
that's how he got the gun in

Dis

He's probably chilling out in a remote cabin somewhere with his fellow beaners smoking a fat one.

Transphobic motherfucker...that man was wearing a dress..which makes her every bit a woman as the other....bwahaha...I can't even finish it's too ridiculous.

clearly not him, the suspect has a sharper chin and is 19 at most. This guy looks like he's 24+

weird im not sure if thats him now, but thats the reports im getting on twitter

compare :

Nah, the guy in the mall's camera photo has at least a 5 o'clock shadow so he can grow a mustache and beard if he wants.

HOLY SHIT PEOPLE COMMENTING ON HIS IMAGES WORK AT MACYS

We all knew the media was calling him a hispanic to stop the muslim terrorist narrative.

You either start kill the jews or you die off

are those black cargo shorts?

yeah in one of the witness videos a guy said that two guys got in a fight and then one of them pulled a gun and shot two people

pbs.twimg.com/media/CtKSPTiXEAA8CoB.jpg:large ?

>SURVIVING THE GAME

also, potato surveillance helps. and the fact he was a professional paid by hillary to divert attention and play the gun control issue

Turks like all muzzies are fucking hairy so a lot of them can grow full beards and such when they're younger.

>25 years at a shitty retail job
>die at work because of Turkroach
>Murica

Post screencaps

This also assumes he was even thinking about avoiding the traffic cams before the cops arrived. Which again, is a possibility. But it's still worth checking the cameras.

This.

Yes, of course it is. I'm pretty sure that by now though they've probably went through the majority of them. It's possible but we'll have to see.

This guy is definitely from somewhere in the Middle East, the dead pale skin tint, the non Manlet bone structure... Definitely not Hispanic

dudewut

imgur.com/a/Vhhfs

>Getting killed by a 10/22.

Jesus I hope I die a more proud death, like getting fucked to death in a gay brothel.

Fun fact: Burlington is a complete shithole and only exists to be driven by. Even the mall, which is the only thing it has, is generic and trashy

Let's start by identifying his clothes.

Can anyone tell what is on his shirt I'm on my phone

Assuming you're not trolling, I'm sorry for your lose. What was she like?

old Army guy here...2 miles in 12 mins, not even all that hard. 4 mile time..28.5 mins. I'm not very fast in a sprint, but I'll run you to death in a distance format.

From what I can tell the hairline is pretty much close to a perfect match, just with slightly longer hair.

My bet's on the Turkroach over the beaner.

Turkroach

>>Getting killed by a 10/22.
>Jesus I hope I die a more proud death, like getting fucked to death in a gay brothel.
Getting killed by a 10/22 isn't shameful.
Getting killed by a roodypoo/tacobowl with a Hi-Point is.

If it's a popular band or something on his shirt we could start narrowing it down by looking for fans of that brand/band on social media in the area.

And a Shillary supporter, big surprise

hear hear
i would be SHOCKED if this was a random target

>48 seconds
>suspect
Holy fuck I laughed so hard I can barely make this post

He has family. Obviously SOMEONE would notice that he's been gone today (assuming he didn't go straight home) and would recognize his pic. So someone is hiding him and not speaking up. When he's found, his family needs to be jailed.

Yeah I was never that fast at the 1500m. That was when I was 13, but I smoke now so obviously I can't run that anymore.

he was carrying a bag in one picture

the gun was probably in the bag

Looks like a pile of old rotting vegetables. Not surprised, famalam.

My guess is he's a filthy turkroach that shot up his former coalburning gf at her Macy's stand where she worked

>This is a whites only board.
No.

If this is the case, then perhaps the gf's circle of friends could identify the shooter. If they haven't been contacted already.

i agree

that's something to go on

She doesn't work at Macy's not, according to the imgur pics. She works at massage envy.

does hold up, we did not do it reddit.

the black guy in handcuffs?

>das racsis

*doesn't

On one of the images it kind of looks like a face.

Other then that, I've got nothing. Could be some dust, it could be a print of the Shroud of Turin.

Is that fucking Charles Manson on his shirt or is it just that guy with the hair from ancient aliens?

okay

you can post here

but you can't use our bathroom

Yeah, I totally understand. I'm 6'2" and over 200lbs...running was a whole lot easier at 13.

From this angle it looks like bob Marley

>Great big bushy, Arabic eyebrows

Looking more and more like it's the Turk.

Or the Shroud of Turin.

There is absolutely nothing white about this guy.

I was listening to the scanner last night and the cops were focused on a neighborhood where 2 people called and said they heard someone outside.
Pretty sure these overzealous people let him get away.

Makeup is taqiyah

You goys should know that by now

It's basically this shirt but different colors

Sweet! They got muh skeeball up in that bitch.

His autism is working to his benefit. Ultra focused on the attack, and hiding.

Only Rambo or Rainman could've pulled this off.

I am willing to bet it is a tribal member, back on tribal land, no one will talk until the reward is up to 100K then they all run to sell him out.

I can live with that.

La Raza?

This. Not sure the rest of the country realizes this is injun land

Why isn't this on the news?

It was this kid. The mafia sent him.

weed did it

Maybe this enhanced version could be of help to find this faggot!!

This guy is insane man.

san bernadino didnt

Family helped him or the other members of his sleeper cell.

>Macy's
>2016
Everyone there knew what they were getting into.

Didn't Macy's pull some anti-Trump bullshit a while ago?

Confirmed pro-Trump disgruntled shooter.

Checked and you're right
twitter.com/smokaahontits/status/779856133817151488

Ok I'm using my 3d enanching linux program to add telemetry data to the scene. With this we will get a recreation of the shooting.

Gona take 30 minutes of rendering tho

>6 minute miles aren't that fast

Yeah for fucking spec-ops or fitness nuts. I was in the Navy for 5 years, half of that with the Marines and VERY, VERY few people were at 18 minute mile runs. Most were around 21-23.

6 fucking mins?

did we do this?

le reddit says its this guy

turkish, not hispanic

>das racsis

Looking through his Facebook has some clues

He seems to come off as creepy to women in other posts, but with the russia thing it confuses me. thought he looked like a muzzie at first

if its this arcan guy this is his gf and possibly the girl who was murdered. says former macys employee

fake its not him

>possibly the girl who was murdered.

Good

i have evidence that Arcan played xbox but did not know that you cannot sign into two different consoles with only one username

could this be the motive?

Fuck The Roach Leave in a Coach

Mexicans are 12% of Washington population and he seems like a dumb kid, seems to be in line with total population of violence in Washington with being Mexican

I live in Pasco, which is like 80% Mexican here in Washington and it's pretty chill besides a few sketchy areas. Although thanks to all the fucking shit race baiting on both sides media storm I've been feeling less safe than I ever have in my 17 years of living here. Everyone here assumes I'm voting for Trump and hate them because I'm white, it's annoying.

Hate them, vote Trump, and pretend you do neither

does it still look good for trump?

I don't hate them, I love the people in my city, and I would never vote for that retard (nor will I vote for the bitch). I just can't wait for this year to be over so things will hopefully calm down. Election years fucking suck every time.

A fucking Chechen....

whoa

his brother/cousin/whatever has like 2800 followers

face\3book.com/muro.fame

It's still embarrassing, faggot

has anyone checked his mom's basement?

HE'S A GLOBALIST

the definition of triggered in one post. bet you are making a blog post about it too

west richland reporting in though i work in east pasco. the spics are generally pretty chill besides the race baiting faggots who wont let that zambrano shooting bullshit die. that faggot got what he deserved.

What game is that?

It could actually be the Ancient Aliens guy. If you look at his Facebook, you can see that he liked Tsoukalos's page.

uh oh

63 edits on Eldar Scrolls wiki
elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Arcan_Cetin?useskin=oasis
Khajit confirmed

Is this him?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

WE WERE RIGHT

FUCKING TURKROACHES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Khajit
very untrustworthy race

go on a date with him and ask

NOOOOOOO

we need more tweets about him liking hillary

You should never run away from officers with a rock in your hand, turn around to face the cops and reach for your waist like you have a weapon, yeah. I don't know about "deserved" but definitely not unwarranted given the circumstances.

Man I even went to Pasco High, the only times I ever felt out of place was when I dated some Mexican girl who happened to be friends with the "I only speak Spanish" Mexican wanna-be gang guys and they just taunted her really. That school was ass though, was always jealous when I visited any other city's school. Too many kids in each class, fucking christ Pasco.

He's actually white.

says the pseudo tripfag

nah dude

nah

>shoot up a mall
>not leaving the fucking state

i know that feel. i went to mcloughlin for middle school. RHS was such a breath of fresh air after that. what year did you graduate?

Oh shit it's Ted!

aint that some shit?

also, on a side note, the sandwiches at Vinnys (where dumbass illegal got shot) makes the best fuckng sandwiches. you should go try it out if you havent already

he was just trolling

HIS NAME IS

AMER ALMAHER

kaleb konovaloff bringing the bantz

How sad. This world really sucks sometimes. I'm glad she had someone she knew to comfort her.

A fucking belieber, total hillbro

>The delegates, Donald

Or change his fucking clothes

this is pathetic

pretty funny guy actually

This may be the girl he killed, not sure by any stretch but he made kissy faces to her on twitter
twitter.com/mollybcrazy

WE DID IT POL

Ah ha, I knew it. Thank you for correcting the record user.

He's shitposting. He's just /r9k/ and reeeee'd over some girl.

the girl just shot perhaps?

She worked at Macys before. Not sure if Massage Envy is in that mall or not:

jewbook.com/goodgollymissmollybridges

>www facebook com/Arcancetin/
Oh fuck, look at this chick: fartbook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203290140133735&set=a.1265351253351.34476.1816881529&type=3&theater

Name Molly Bridges. There's a pic on Cetin's page which he says "thanks for taking it" to her and it looks like they used to date. Note pic of her appears to be her with new bf who looks like Cetin. Says she used to work at Macy's. I wonder if he went in looking for her.

>mollybcrazy

i think we have found the motive

WHAT RACE IS HE?

Claims to be turkish. so muzzie.

So when will Hillary Clinton disavow the shooter?

cis white male Trump supporter

We should do something nice, it's been awhile...

He's a peace loving Muslim of Turkish decent.

Typical Turkroach

It looks like he got arrested

komonews.com/news/local/sheriffs-office-person-of-interest-arrested-in-cascade-mall-shooting

is that real?

i think it's already done

i don't know if we had anything to do with it though

other than point the finger at a turkish fellow who may or may not be the shooter

here's the shitbag's twatter v4 jews remove it. a Turk, and they've known this but kept the "hispanic" bullshit. We noe lived in the new USSR:
twitter.com/ArcanCetin

Yall are retards, do you really think the police haven't shown this picture to every victim's friends and senpai? We would have known his identity by now. Also, if they captured the gun but still dont have the identity that shit was stolen, and means he has ties to criminals

>tinder
lel

Underrated

you guys think these two got wasted?

They're going to see the connection regardless, no point in doing that

Oh shit. Pic related.

new source leaks that this is popular youtuber known as "fouseytube"

>twitter.com/ArcanCetin
I think that the girl did. Suspecting that her name is Molly Bridges, but not confirmed.

Shit, that's my mom's FB. Oh well. lolol

TRAINED FOR JIHAD

Terrorism means utilizing terror to push an agenda, not literally terrifying people

is she one of the victims?

This happened ten miles from me.

Can you post some nudes of your mom user? Don't look, just click and post then don't come back to the thread. Thanks Cred Forums bro.

He's a Hillary supporter.

archive.fo/aBuNe

wonder if this will piss off a lot of spics? hope so...

archive.fo/Gc8zM
web.archive.org/web/20160925024903/https://twitter.com/ArcanCetin/status/556955812896444416
Yep.

Maybe he can still vote for her whilst awaiting trial?

Kek. I have never found any. Yes I looked.

It's probably the girl
They dated in 2014

I fucking hope so. This is becoming way to common of a thing with the media. Say what you will about hispanics, but they're generally ok mother f'ers

another white male

we still really don't know if it's him

we have one grainy photo of a guy getting arrested- that's it

ITS HIM

Confirmed Cred Forums Law enforcement sources tell KOMO 4 that the suspect's name is Arcan Cetin.

He rolled 20 for sneak, and he has a race bonus.

pbs.twimg.com/media/CtKuyFOWYAAbUWr.jpg:large

oh shit

we broke reality again

what are the chances that they find him right when this thread went up?

>meme magic confirmed

TRUMP 2016!

That or the cops were watching this thread and needed a suspect to placate the masses and that dude is actually innocent.

Oh shit lmao

the yahoo news on my phone said the suspect is in custody.

its pretty good for keeping track of happenings

yeah i still think he might be innocent

i hope they can get some evidence

>we still really don't know if it's him

Was running one mile in seven minutes a month ago. Started smoking pot every day again now I can't

>the yahoo news on my phone
get RT newfag. They are always first. It's the unofficial news site of everyone who uses this place. They can run stories without having to check with the Jews to see if it's OK.

I believe its only there because of the yahoo mail, I dont use many apps but Ill check out RT.

not a newfag but thanks for the tip

>the cops were watching this thread
it's been on twatter for 12 hours now. Neighbors, even local cops run their mouths. The jews can keep the media quiet but not average people.

twitter knew about this for 12 hours ??