Need ammo for debate

Quick! I'm in a debate over text and the faggot that I'm up against believes police has racial bias against blacks. Provide me with counter arguments and charts/statistics. Just dump everything you have.

Nothing racist too, I tried to tell him how Jews got kicked out of every country ever even since the Egyptians and he called me Hitler so I've backed off on the full red-pilling.

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
youtube.com/watch?v=KiC5Bhjisf8
youtube.com/watch?v=JbvTjCbpVdo
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/13/why-a-massive-new-study-on-police-shootings-of-whites-and-blacks-is-so-controversial
youtube.com/watch?v=s6bh37TC_A0
youtube.com/watch?v=GdDcw9VMMic&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just cite the official crime stats. That always shuts them up.

Talk about how more white people are killed by police than black and how more black people are killed by black people

Police definitely have a bias because blacks commit such a vast majority of crimes backed by stats and police experience

Quick! Put your phone into a microwave and run it on high for at least 3 minutes before replying via SMS.

Tell them.
Police maybe a betting person, but I'm not! So what do you think *question mark*? Trunb

Oh ya, Forgot to add 2016

Just tell him that 13% of the population commits 52% of the violent crime. It only follows that if you want to stop crime, then you follow that 13%.

He said it's been proven that blacks are more likely to be stopped/searched/killed and I asked for statistics and told him the black crime statistics

send him this

amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

Googles make only 15% of the population but commit just over 50% of all murders.

Why wouldn't police have a bias?

youtube.com/watch?v=KiC5Bhjisf8
youtube.com/watch?v=JbvTjCbpVdo

Tell him that, when controlling for the amount of violent crime caused by blacks, they are actually less likely to be shot by police than whites during arrest.

Also, it's worth noting that ever since the use of police body cameras, incidence of lethal force by police has actually increased.

systematic racism

McSkittle Donuffin

They are more likely to be stopped, searched, and killed because they are more likely to commit more crime, more likely to encounter police, and more likely to chimpout when in contact with police.

More whites have been killed by police on average.

Here's an article about a study that shows how cops are more likely to use lethtal force against whites then blacks in similar situations.

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/13/why-a-massive-new-study-on-police-shootings-of-whites-and-blacks-is-so-controversial

After this just say something about how they commit more violent crimes per capita than whites and end up putting themselves in more situations where lethal force is necessary.

>-is-so-controversial

fuck the truth if it steps on someone's toes

public defender story

I'm killing niggers
I'm killing niggers
>Please stop

youtube.com/watch?v=s6bh37TC_A0

Please post a ton of truth on the Jews, i need to redpill her on the jews.

Bump

Why don't you bring him onto this board?

what about them in particular?
Their origins? Exiles throughout history? Zionism and ownership of Israel? Funding of wars? Fabricated holocaust stores? Control of world powers? Disproportionate ownership of assets and media?
You need to be more specific.

The first thing about being a right-winger trying to convince normies is to learn to do your own research beforehand.

youtube.com/watch?v=GdDcw9VMMic&feature=youtu.be