Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejAysC7D8sI
youtube.com/watch?v=mSNW38WY4ms
youtube.com/watch?v=FxEypK7z50c
youtube.com/watch?v=L3K0CJ8usPU
micheleomara.com/services/transgender/feminizing-hrt-for-male-to-females/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WhYTUsRU5Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=HvuESZmjNak
adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/sex-change-and-breast-enhancements-for-australian-defence-force-troops-hits-640000/news-story/118d6b2b7d645b8536b79411344fac26
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>That girl

10/10, would marry her

that's fuckable

t. not a homosexual

>bulge

That's not a pussy mound.

Hell yeah I'd disown him
That would never happen to any of my kids though

I know, she has a feminine penis

That tattoo would disown them. let alone HRT

I honestly don't know. My 16 month old is literally sitting in my lap right now and I love this kid. I'd kill for him, die for him, go to prison for him, whatever.

I really, really don't want that life for him, but he's my son and I love him.

If he gets that hot, I would try and fuck him good.

Get the fuck off the internet dad. Fucking weirdo

marry her

I'd fuck his ass

I get half of her camwhoring money while she's under my roof.

Autism

>this is someone's son

He's still my blood, I would never disown my family.

How do you make sure that your son doesn't catch the mental illness of tranny shit?

no fucking way you could possibly "think you did a good job raising" your child then have him suddenly start HRT

doing a good job raising your son involves building a trusting relationship where he can feel comfortable telling you anything

you'd see this shit a mile away if you build a stable trusting relationship, and it will be so early at that point you can change it

If my son did this to me, disavowed and dead to me, as dead as he killed my lineage with his faggotry.

you can't

the redpill is that it's a neurological defect in 1 in 10-30k humans

Has nothing to do with raising your kids. Happens to libcuck parents and devout christian families alike

Heilige Scheiße

A tranny is a man that failed at being masculine.
The only option is to disown.

Disown, make new one.

Relly mak you tinky

"Well if you're than independent with yourself, go live somewhere else, i'll give you $200 bucks now to help you get on your feet, go stay with your friends and call me in a year. Proud of you mate."

>Disconnect phone line.
>move house.
>Adopt a white son to scorn trap-son if he should ever find me.

>HRT

Just tell him

>Either you come home as a man
>Or you don't come home at all.

>What would you do?

fuck him in the ass to make him feel like a woman

Meh, if my son ever became a gigantic tranny faggot fuck I'd support him the best I can and point him to all the best semi red pill males who I think he should date.

Blood is blood if you ditch out you're no better than niggers.

Yes I'd disown him

I'd disown him

I'd fuck that queer straight.

> tfw starting hormone therapy in Monday
Pretty excited, can't wait to show the world the real me!

Ww-what's in the g-glass?

Kill myself, because clearly I am a major fuckup and my son is evidence enough of my weakness

why are russian men such sluts

kek

I'd succ his cute penis

touch her feminine penis in order to remind him that he's a boy

i would support him in any way possible. i know the risk of suicide is huge with these degenerates. thus i'd try to create an environment at home where he would at least feel supported and loved. i might find it pretty weird what he is doing but if it is my child i would love him and thus support him. if he gets an operation i want the dick thou. i made it with my wife and if he does not want it i want it back. would be a nice mantlepiece.

I would rape then disown him.

>Has nothing to do with raising your kids
Cucked hard

I still see a dude's face.

God, please end this planet. It's gone on long enough

ITT: children discuss parenthood.

>devout christian families
What did God mean by this?

>Would you disown him Cred Forums?

Yeah, no doubt

What's the point of having kids, if they don't turn into normal human beings?

my man

why?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Would you disown him Cred Forums?
Of course not, someone have to turn his life into a living hell after all.

>Bulgearia
It's not surprising you like trannies

Austria pls

>having children in the first place.

At that age, parents are responsible for bad education or bad genetcis, whatever... so, no.

I don't care what pol says, if I found a transgirl who looked completely passable then I would have no problems dating her. :3

>if he gets an operation i want the dick thou. i made it with my wife and if he does not want it i want it back. would be a nice mantlepiece.
nigga wtf

>Fuck in the ass until he turns straight

>would you disown
Yes? I don't understand why people have a hard problem cutting people out of their life.

>somebody's son
>tfw he won't be whispering "daddy" as ywn push your small pathetic erection slowly up his shitpipe

getting fucked in the ass is something every proper woman experiences in her life at least once

I just want to help

Give my faggot son the option of quitting that shit all together and finding a real girlfriend or he's out.

Trannies are body-mutiliated abominations and will receive no love from me. Pic related is the result of children growing up in fatherless households.

goddamn these hot femboy slavs are really making me think

if my son were that hot I'd want to see that face on my dick

>be strong role model
>be physically fit role model
>keep him out of public school
>teach manners, respect, gentlemen qualities
>teach frugalness and make him work for money
>teach hygiene and the importance of appearance
>take him trapping, hunting, fishing (make sure he kills things and learns how dress them)
>motorsports
>don't live in big city
>take interest in his life
>build solid relationship on trust

As long as he freezes sperm and has multiple kids, I wouldn't disown him.

He also better keep and pass down the family name after marrying

>tfw red-pilled parents but they're still ok with me being trans
>tfw several siblings who will have children

>Not wanting your son to carry on your genetic material as well as your name.

Are amerifags really this cucked?

DEGENERATE

I would just like to point out that everyone in this thread would enthusiastically fuck this tranny if given the opportunity.

Declare it dead.

Mental illnes is no gender.

My dad did all of this and now I'm a tranny that likes motorcycles, camping, fishing, and working out

The parents that think like you are the ones that get crushed the most when kids don't meet your expectations

If he turns out trans your genes are likely fucked anyway so you might aswell make the best of it and enjoy

Degenerates

Spare me your Anally Injected Death Sentences

>turns out gay

Mfw

If he wants to be a girl so bad I'll treat him like one.
After a month of being my personal cumdump we'll see if he wants to still be a bitch.

>Send him out into the world
>Massive culture shock when he's thrust into the most degenerate society since Sodom and Gomorrah
There is no escape

>a feminine penis
God, why have you forsaken us?

And spred his mental illnes to the next generation?

If anybody is gonna fuck the shit outta my son as a woman, it's gonna be me, out of respect you know.

u get 1st dibs of that boipussy

this desu

i made him so i use him, its just fair

> pretending you would kick OP's pic out of bed

come on bongo bong, it's fine it's just sex

you can still churn out babies with some landwhale from Essex or w/e

I love how there always just "happens" to be the guy whose existence proves a point wrong in every thread.

God I want this so bad.

kick him out and start over with another child

And how can I help myself. That "girl" is literally 8/10, except with a feminine penis. Is that really such an obstacle?

Could be worse

you're full of shit

men become trannys because they lack attention, and, being men, they know how much attention women get, so they """become""" women to get that attention. they're sick in the head from poor child rearing.

if you do all the shit I listed your kid will have lots of interesting hobbies, stories, manners, and good looks to get all the bitches and attention they want, plus you'll have a great relationship with them so they wont rebel

Marry me
It's hard to find a girl that likes those things and your femcock doesn't bother me.

> lack attention

nah, they just wanna be submissive girls and get fucked in the ass

if you think OP's pic lacks attention, you're delusional, because she's hotter than 80% of women

the entire nation isn't like that
I live in canada and there are many red pilled areas
if you raise your kid in some faggot city of course he will start HRT if he isn't already getting it through the water supply

I'd rather have an ugly daughter than a faggot son

homosexuality is a pathogen so it's entirely possible he could turn out gay by contracting it

completely different from trannys

if hes 20 he can do whatever he wants, I'd only encourage it if he could pass though

why do white bois make such great girls?

>Ugly
>Fat
>Dumb as fuck
Honestly if you have either you're a shit parent just murder suicide your family

>it's just sex

That's the thing, "just sex" has ruined young women, sex is seen as something as casual as eating or drinking nowadays, it used to be something special and virtuous shared by a man and a woman who love eachother, now people treat their bodies like pieces of meat and by doing so it erodes the goodness of marriage, gays I hate especially as they are the most promiscuous of them all, trannies included, they are just stealth gays.

Because we are pretty.

Asian males are good too.

Niggers are just gross.

>I live in canada and there are many red pilled areas
What starts in the cities finds it's way to the country eventually. For the last 15 years we've been kept in a constant state of culture shock. And it just keeps getting faster.

I don't even want to think about what things will be like in 10 years, let alone 20

youtube.com/watch?v=ejAysC7D8sI

more recent look:
youtube.com/watch?v=mSNW38WY4ms

>Not having a large family so as to ensure that you have a fallback if one kid turns out to be garbage

this is a woman

I'd be fine with it.

Every who's saying they'd disown him is a fucking savage.

it's clearly a man, just look at how efficiently he's done his homework.

Just kill me please. End this sick joke

Except people have masturbated throughout ALL of time. Even fucking monkeys masturbate. Difference is, it's not taboo to fuck other people any more, so people fuck instead of secretly jerking off.

Not to mention, you were never supposed to marry just so you could have "special" sex and if you've ever been in a relationship longer than 6 months, you'd know this.

When people decide to stay together for longer periods of time, sex is "important" but not at the top of the list.

And since you're never gonna find your first "love" on the first try, there's literally nothing wrong with getting your dick wet, unless you go overboard and become captain STD

even real nigger girls are gross...

>>take him trapping

I don't think you've thought this through senpai

I'm more fine with trannies than regular homosexuals though desu

No, you raise him not to be a self-mutilating degenerate. I wanted to be the other sex when I was a kid, but my mom explained that the only option to change it was surgery and I was like, I can't be an abomination to God. I'll just learn to love what God made me as. Fucking degenerate parents, not raising their children to respect God's creation.
That being said, I'd tell my son that MTF raises estrogen and elevated estrogen is a risk factor for cancer. My son better learn to love his body or I'd make sure he regretted his decision to endanger himself, encouraging him to stand up and teach others from experience what a harmful thing it is to mutilate one's body.

How gay would it be to get succed by a guy like that without anyone ever finding out?

Do a 360 and walk out.

Why Sweden?

>without anyone ever finding out
At least two people would know it happened. If you even have to ask than you know it's gay already

There is no god.

I had my colonial hat on and a black chick without any STDs (You wouldn't believe how rare these are) yet my dick just wasn't up to the task. I realized that imagining myself on safari only made it worse when I realized the back shot of a gorilla wasn't entirely different to the woman on my bed.
I became so traumatized I can't even enjoy latinas any more.

One is a woman one is a man, which one do you fuck Cred Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=FxEypK7z50c

youtube.com/watch?v=L3K0CJ8usPU

It's gay 100%, but why would you care? You obviously wanna do it.

Nither, because they're both trying to look like some kind of Anime abomination with that makeup

>If a fag packs fudge in the woods and no one is around to smell it, is it still gay?
yes

65% certain that the one on the left is the real woman because trannies don't fuck their makeup that badly.

Both, that way I'm guranteed to fuck the girl countering the gay fact that i fucked the tranny.

They both look gross but I want the one with the feminine penis

they both look like spoopy mannequins

The rule holds true, fpbp.

Begin sexual relationship with is the only correct answer.

Every time I see this picture, I wanna know did this dude like wear a corset every day for a year? How does that body just happen?

Some guys are just curvy. I've got a small waste too.

THAT'S A MAN, BABY

HOT CUM

Son I'll always love you.

>if only son
but you need to continue the family

You will always be a boy and will get over this some day.

If it's arms were down you'd be able to see his man shoulders better

NO!

The estrogen from the HRT redistributes fat to the hips and ass.

Funny Sam dated a tranny camgirl that posts on /lgbt/

Just think of it as a big clit.

Kill my family then kill myself.

I'm already a failure I can't burden my family with another one.

By the time my three kids turn 20 gender identity disorder will be recognized as a mental disorder and treated as such.

When a mentally distressed person says he can fly you don't encourage him. You offer him the assistance he need to get better.

this is now a trap thread.

Well at least he's not a Mexican.

Gotta fuck his boipucci

The only red-pilled answer

well if that is the case, good for the guy/girl because he got a nice bone structure, and bad for the beautiful genetic legacy which will end in the trash.

Men get fat bellies. Trannies get fat hips, thighs and ass like women.
He's also stretching which improves the waistline.

Ironically trannies want to be a little bit fat because it lets them hide their bones better.

>she

Dude, you guys love trannies.
From Juárez to chihuahua and traveling south even further, every person I ask for fun things to do they say:
>Go to the red zone for the trannies, they suck your dick good and you fuck their assessment for cheap

What happens mate. You can't just post a trap and leave us hanging. We need to see what is under the disguise.

I usually use a little dust over the pan too.

the dick get inverted...

They dot just cut it off. It literally gets split into a pussy

The second he turns 18 I'm disowning him and using all of my money in whores.

Here:

>micheleomara.com/services/transgender/feminizing-hrt-for-male-to-females/

It becomes a feminine penis.

there is literally nothing wrong with someone doing hrt, paco, I'm not even a tranny and I'm doing it

i allow a legal adult to do as he/she wants because facism is for cucks that jack off to their daughters being raped by government agents

This is how they do it

NSFW

I swear I feel like I store fat there anyway.

Am I a natural femboi or something?

i honestly dont think its gay to fuck trannies as long as they are passable.

I'm not even memeing anymore. You pol are getting me into tranny fetish

Not everyone gets this done. They are called no-op transexuals. Some just get their balls removed and keep their feminine penises.

> knock son the fuck out
> take him innawoods
> live there with him as prisoner til' the crazy passes

oh fuck....

You may be high estrogen or low testosterone. Blood test to make sure.
Do you have boobs?

Resist it user, you know it's fucking degenerate, find a real woman and make her wet as October.

>Some just get their balls removed and keep their feminine penises.

Mutilation nonetheless, whether it's "feminine" or not, if you were born with a penis you will always be a man, genetics always tell the truth.

You store fat there but you'll store more in your belly. It's sort of like how woman get a beer belly but only after they have got seriously fat first.
Protip: If your woman's belly isn't flat she's a few stone overweight.
Protip2: If your waist, thighs and hips are storing enough fat to be obvious you are seriously overweight.

if he looks cute as a girl, id accept him as my daughter

if he looks like a man in a dress, id be very embarrassed

Maybe. I dunno. I have kinda puffy nipples.

Oh right there is the Danish problem nowadays. If you have manboobs you need to stop drinking the tap water.

Only valid answer.

>Sweden

nothing wrong with setting some snares and coming back the next day to a bunch of dead rabbits

sauce this looks kind of hot

Browsing trap threads while your newborn sits on your lap. Fucking monster.

If your son is starting HRT, chances are you molested him.

tfw you've been diagnosed with body and gender dysphoria can pick up perscription to start hrt when ever but haven't because know I'll never be an actual woman but still want to look cute, i probably could pass pretty well desu

do i just keep going as a hella depressed guy and see how long I can keep the noose at bay?

wat

I trimmed it out of a larger pic where there were two autist looking guys in some kind of retarded costumes posing for the camera. Was an instant boner kill so I cut out the good part. That's all I know.

It's a guy though.

i've become insensitized to nearly everything.

Beheadings, animial mutilation, african circumcisions.

it's been a while since i've felt actual disgust at watching something

>if you were born with a penis you will always be a man, genetics always tell the truth.

This is irrelevant.

During their gestation, their brain failed to masculinize. Something went wrong at about 12 weeks. As a result, their brain is actually configured female.

So it's a womans brain in a mans body.

A birth defect by definition.

Your looking at it from the body to the brain instead of from the brain to the body.

Just get blood tests. You could have a hormone imbalance. You could even get a condition called galactorrhea which causes you to produce milk. Definitely should be checked out.

How old are you and what meds are you taking or have taken?

>You pol are getting me into tranny fetish
How have you managed get this far?

There is so much hormone shit in Danish tap water most young men have boobs. American tap water isn't much better.

Same. Estrogen is fucking amazing.

>Getting a chubby watching a trap

I have only ever rarely taken painkillers and antibiotics, nothing else.

There was a guy who cut off his genitals, cooked them and invited people to dine on them at his restaurant.

You can take hormones and live as a guy. That's what I do. Everyone just thinks I'm a teenager now.

>she

I'd fuck him if he looked like this.

hm, i'd never get surgeries cause fuck that shit

the guy has a fat ass tho

I'd probably run (((him))) through with a fucking broadsword.
Either that or I'd simply disown him.

Would breed her boiipucci while she creams my stomach

No you get a knife and hella slit your throat.

yeah but is there video of it?

Working out boosts testosterone. Try that or just go to the doc. Take care of it early because it will affect your body shape and how you are perceived by women.

newfag

bet this nigga would reply to how is babby formed

Probably should've done it even earlier then.

Take the pills
become A CUTE

I'm 100% certain there is a video of someone cooking their testicles. It was on Cred Forums sometime in the last couple of years.

Do I disown him no because he is my sperm in human form. But desu my opinion is if you want to identify as a girl ok go ahead I'll call you a girl but your ass better look just as good as a girl and have all female parts quote on quote sex surgery

I'd make him my own personal cumdumpster

You need to educate yourselves.

>THose hips
>THAT ASS
>THAT PALE MIILKY SKIN

this might be the most coherent Cred Forums post I've ever read

>her
i would still probably give in to my darker side

Are ya winning, son?

This kid is obviously a faggot, the dad is an idiot for not knowing.

Don't have vid but look up ( transgender eats her own testicles ) your welcome look at pics espically

Trannies without dicks are just disgusting

Clits have twice the nerves and are far more complex. Dicks are like fat, retarded clits.

I'm scared that facial feminization surgery would be a waste of money. Not to mention, the biggest ffs surgeon right now, (((spiegel))), is getting jewier by the year from what I've heard. I'm not really happy with the state of SRS either. Obviously, we'll never carry a baby, which kills me. But, I can't stand having a dick there. It's a tough decision. Hormones have literally saved my life though.

Thank you.

Sure. Leave them to the wolves so they get caught up in the degenerate, promiscuous, SJW, anti-western civilization community. Why not just treat them like a girl? You'll have someone to cheerfully do the dishes, laundry, cleaning, cooking, and all that as long as you call her a girl, and they won't be out somewhere getting aids.

Dont give up, if you're low-t doc can give you some. You'll notice an improvement. Just dont take too much or it will shrink your nads... clomifene is probably better than testo so you might want to suggest that instead of androgel to your doc or endocrinologist.

clomifene works by making your testis produce more testo instead of adding testo. the only problem is, slight changes to your vision since clomifene works at the pituitary gland and sometimes makes it larger. your optic nerve is close to your pituitary so some people have slight changes to their vision.

Trannies with big fat dicks are god-tier

So you are gay. Must be a feminine penis for it not to be gay. see:

Nah, I like when they have little dicklets that cum from fucking them

We'll see. Hopefully I don't even have a problem, maybe I don't.

>That wrist tattoo

Soiled it

This

better they just keep it rather then being mutilated

Yes,several things make my dick hard.
Feminine bodies with big fat dicks is one of them

What the fuck

That is a monster

The mutilation thing is the true mental illness

A tranny with a dick and a hot body is totally fine

>Hopefully I don't even have a problem, maybe I don't.

We are in what is essentially a trap thread on Cred Forums. That ship sailed user.

But yeah, just get hormone levels checked out, couldn't hurt.

Wish I had this done when I was starting puberty, hopefully I don't have a HORMONAL problem.

I'm so jealous of these boys that look like real girls. I wish I could be that way.

>ywn have a massive dick

Support him as long as he gaurentees 3 white babies.

Never forget

If he can change into a girl, I can change into not being her father, so I'd have sex with her

Daddies cummies

Cum in her slutcunny

That's Elle

Well clearly you didnt do a good enough job raising your son if he turned out to be a mentally unbalanced tranny. Most cases where people go through HRT are ones that have experienced something traumatic as a child (like molestation).

SAVAGE

>this guy had a dick THAT big
>still chooses to become a woman

whew it really must be a mental illness

ikr

Studies say that gay men have bigger dicks anyways or that men with bigger dicks tend to be gay more ofently, depends how you look at it

Sooner your start the HRT the better.

The reason to remove your testicles is so you dont have to take a testosterone blocker and so you can take less estrogen. But that's up to you. The testosterone blocker causes some people problems. Thing is, that after a few months on HRT, you are irreversibly sterile. So keeping your balls is unnecessary and works against you.

We all should know what happens the longer you wait to start HRT.

[picture related]

Just because he didn't say he knew doesn't mean he didn't.

Look at it this way: if your son is heterosexual, to say you think he's gay is among the worst things you could tell him.

And some heterosexual boys may be effeminate especially when they're young.

He probably felt it might be hurtful to say he thought the kid was gay all along. That's why he said he didn't know. It's an awkward situation for him as a father. Obviously he must've wondered about it many times.

>chooses to become a woman
I think he just unintentionally looks androgynous

Alright, what the fuck. How do people get dicks that big, there's just no way that's normal.

>normal
>Tranny
You know what to do

>tfw would consider going through with a "perfect" gender swap (As in full genetic change, not this chopped dick Frankenstein shit)
>tfw if X-change was a real drug I would be hooked on that shit
I don't want to be a degenerate, but I can't help but feel an attraction towards the female lifestyle

Well, in some US states, you can adopt an adult. So if you can convince somone to adopt your qtπ son, she would no longer be your child and you can then legally have sex and even marry.

Give me the fucking SAUCE

We have this theory-in-progress in Finland about "vammaiskulliteoria" which roughly translates to "Retard cock theory". We have noticed that retarded people usually have large cocks/balls, we might extend the theory to trannies too since they are basically retarded too.

Being a wife and mom would be so incredible. I don't mean the life on easy mode meme either. For real, I sort of fell into the gf role with a straight friend once and everything felt so right.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WhYTUsRU5Ic

Same thing I would do if he ended up Schizophrenic:
Get him help (that does not include HRT) for his mental illness.

That shit is for liberals. I'd use him to get one of his big boobed friends to fuck me.

See:

You take the hormones because dysphoria only gets worse as you age even more male until you want to kill yourself every day and actually do it or just break down and become a turbo hon

>Not forcing him to get giant implants

>you think you did a good job raising him
>when he turns 20 he starts HRT

you have nothing to feel about then, do you
you did a good job at raising him, it was destiny.

truly, for everyone knows if your child is a good person, you have nothing to feel a shamed of.

This theory is definetely true

guys what do you think of her?

youtube.com/watch?v=HvuESZmjNak

I know, we are just looking for some more proof so we can start clinical tests. Any picture of a male retard naked you can see they either have a huge monster cock or balls the size of oranges.

>white males are even more attractive and feminine than black females

Already taking them, senpai.

WHAT THE FUCK? HOW DOES A TWINK HAVE A DICK THAT BIG? MINE IS 4 INCHES

No longer my son, as they seek to turn into a new person. Therefore, boipucci

The brain is partially masculinized. Hence it is neither "male" nor "female."
Also dualism is retarded. Mind is body, body is mind.

How do you find pictures of retards though?

I can just talk from my personal experience from dressing rooms and showers in school and stuff but your rule still holds up to that evidence

as per your request for science

picture related

Oh yeah
Show boipucci

Someone usually just finds them from somewhere and posts them to ylilauta (our version of Cred Forums) and starts a vammaiskulliteoria-thread. We also look for retards from television/youtube etc. because sometimes their cocks are so huge you can clearly see them through pants.

Thank you for your contribution to the Finnish academia.

>Volunteer at a home for the developmentally challenged.

>Take pics.

>When caught tell judge it's for science.

>???

>Profit

Fag.

traps are cute, trannies are gross ew!

not me btw

Post the full pic? im interested in the context

>Finnish academia.

all 3 of you?

would clearly let him eat my semen to boost up his estrogen levels

traps were never gay its just a neo Cred Forums meme that newfags keep falling for

Anytime

Your joining us late, we have some material for you to read so you're all caught up. See:

And what is your theory why that is?

I am not a retard and only got 6.5"

And the guy in our class who was literally too dumb do read a couple of sentences properly got easily 7" soft and 9" hard.

Still cucked him and he never got a gf during highschool time despite he working out regularly because girls dont like retards

I cant allow myself to pull off another thing like that

Our autistic brains can surpass all the brightest minds in the world combined.

if he has his own job to pay for it then why should i care? shit is expensive

Really? I saw an episode of his show and figured he was into weird shit. Any screencaps of their posts on lgbt?

That there is a correlation between IQ and penis size with some exceptions. You can clearly see this if you think about asians who have the highest average IQ and also smallest penis sizes, whites are average. Blacks have the largest penis sizes and lowest IQ. Retards with less than 50 IQ tend to have cocks that are not normal, reaching lenghts of over 10 inches while erect.

I'm 22 and finishing up college. The thing is that although I am interested in living a female lifestyle, I want children of my own someday more than that. If by some miracle science and medicine progresses to the point where I can change and not be sterile, I would consider it.

I may be a degenerate, but I'm not a bloodline ending degenerate

Gender Reassignment Surgery: $30,000-Plus
Facial Feminization Surgery: $25,000-$60,000
Hormone Therapy: $1,500/Year
Breast Augmentation: $5,000-$10,000

if he can afford that good luck to him

But why ? How does it make sense? Why would nature do that?

Well, you would bank your sperm BEFORE you begin HRT or have an orchiectomy.
It's what is usually done and will probably be recommended to you before you begin anything.

freeze some sperm?

Largely paid for by the government here in oz.

Feels bad man.

adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/sex-change-and-breast-enhancements-for-australian-defence-force-troops-hits-640000/news-story/118d6b2b7d645b8536b79411344fac26
>TAXPAYERS spent $648,000 over 30 months for sex change and breast enhancement procedures for serving members of the Australian Defence Force (ADF).

>This included 13 cases of gender dysphoria (gender identity disorder) including 10 from male to female and 15 breast enhancements between November 2012 and April this year.

>The bill does not include pharmaceuticals issued by Defence.

>The Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) led the way with six members undergoing gender identity treatment and eight breast enhancements.

>Next was Army with five gender cases and four breast procedures and finally the Royal Australian Navy (RAN) with just two and three respectively.

>The circumstances leading to the various surgical procedures is not known.

>All members of the ADF receive free medical services as part of their service contract.

Because in civilized countries the ones that have been able to reproduce have been the ones with bright minds, but in Africa, the alpha-male with the biggest muscles and dicks gets to seed all the women. Its like evolution for retards, they must reproduce somehow so their DNA has built in genes that will make their penis compensate for their intelligence.

bnch of fucked up poofs itt

so people become trannies because they can never satisfy a woman?

This is why you should strive to have at lest 4 kids, preferably 5-6.

If you son is gay or your daughter racemixes then there are still backups to your line.

So long as he is a lesbian who wants kids

yes that is an option, but it just wouldn't feel the same

Idk.. that theory sounds a bit too simply dont you think so?

those are some cute feet

Yes, its too simple, but its the best guess I can give you at the moment. We need live samples we can disect so we can find the exact gene that would explain both retardation and large penis size.

Well, cis-female lesbians can satisfy women so maybe rethink your argument.

Anyone has any statistic about the growth of shemale industry? It must be booming because this shit is all over the internet no matter where you are.

yes, when will the tests begin?

cis-female lesbians can satisfy lesbian because they have vaginas

you on the other hand have a tiny little diseased shrimp dick that any hetero woman would laugh at

Hopefully soon, we are facing some issues, it seems that some people think its not morally right to disect retards.

> it just wouldn't feel the same

But think about how amazing it will feel to be free.

I dunno man, shiri has a girl friend and they seem fine

The one without a penis

Guys post more tarps

>has science gone too far

that fucking ass. Jesus.

Is this thread JIDF propaganda to turn Cred Forums into Cred Forums 2.0? the fuck are you guys doing fapping to traps and shit? go somewhere else.

Who???

v nice soles

>tfw autistic,undesirable manlet with a 4 inches dick
Should I start wearing dresses?

do you weigh 200 kilos?

Hey, I just wanted to let you know this is an amazing counter-argument. I hope you don't mind if I saved it on my computer

no idea

i wanna succ her cocc mmmmmmm

no,im alright but i need to lose some weight

Just disowning is too easy.
I would spend my life making sure he fails at everything he tries to achieve.