Tfw too inteligent to vote for Trump

>Tfw too inteligent to vote for Trump

>Tfw think I'm too intelligent to vote for Trump but don't realize that Buzzfeed videos don't count as legitimate sources of political information.

>tfw this thread again

>inteligent

>tfw too inteligent for non-ai gfs

if you are that intelligent, you d know that brits cant vote in US you stupid sandgoogle

>I defend trump from articles calling him a racist by calling the writer a kike

>I support articles that call Trump racist by ignoring the difference between legal and illegal immigration.

>tfw he doesn't know about the dunning kruger effect

>tfw head too big to wear a MAGA hat

didnt this thread get 404d?

you aint smart you are just a retard user

>I think immigration is related to curiel

>140 IQ and a PhD
>would still vote Trump if I could

HAHA all those trump voters are so dumb right? XDD

I agree, only a complete moran would vote for Drumpf

>1 post by this ID
This gets posted almost hourly.

kike

I don't see why this chart means just legalizing everyone who cam over is any better though

Trump is being propped up by objective idiots who never went to college.

IKR! You should totally need a college degree to be able to vote!
My dumb rancher uncle is supporting Drumpf, GAH. It's liek get an education, understand the world. Don't you know how dangerous he is??

>UK poster

>objective idiots
Implying you have to have a post secondary education to be considered smart.

Your argument is that you're too impatient?

Not saying we should let everyone in, but the absurd wait times for anyone show why people do choose to immigrate illegally.

I lost it to this pic idk why.

Also the game

>Tfw too intelligent to realize your opinion on a foreign nation's domestic politics is as irrelevant as it is unwanted

Fuck Hillary and fuck black people//

You mean that you're intelligent enough to not be a USican and therefore don't have a vote?

>College
>Intelligent
Pick one

There's nothing wrong with strict immigration laws. Fuck illegal immigrants.

yeah man, the checkout line at my local shop was waaay too long so I just stuffed a bottle of vodka down my trousers and walked out

>H1-b visas capped well below demand

Yeah, thats enough to drop this one. Can you post an unbiased sources please? Not everyone is a corporate oligarch who needs to save on entry-level wages by employing pajeets instead of skilled Americans... how about a chart from the average American's perspective??

>look at this highly factually inaccurate chart
>bet that will change his opinion of immigration

10 cents

>tfw i hold myself as too special to vote for a candidate, that's really just a common sense vote
>tfw i'm really too stupid to vote for Trump, but i don't want to admit i'm a fucking retard
>tfw i can't even cus im british
>tfw
shut the fuck up

lol
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

>tfw too intelligent to not vote Trump

He's our only hope.

lmao at these sour grapes

have fun being a failure

But still dumb enough to let Hillary win?

>top: lib arts
>middle: STEM
>bottom: Other

Not justifying them, just showing how the law fucks over people who want to come legally.

Indoctrinated liberal douches like Hitlary, big surprise.

Education is not synonymous with intelligence.

It's more the equivalent of everyone looting the grocery store while you wait in line for the entire day.

Shit man, you have convinced me. Trump is just a racist, we should have open borders now.

You're right, it'd be more humane to stop all immigration and remove the false hope.

BUILD WALL.

Hurr durr, anyone who doesn't share my opinion must have a liberal arts degree

>hurr durr only uneducated people vote Trump even though in my poll 32% of educated people voted Trump

Or we could have viable legal immigration and stem the flow of illegal immigrants.

I never said educated people don't vote for Trump, just that more educated people vote for Hillary.

Is wasting your life working 40hrs a week what you call successful?
Why not kill yourself now instead of going through the 40 years wage-salve

>Trump is being propped up by objective idiots who never went to college.

Regardless, my point was that not everyone who is "educated" has valuable education. A gender and women's studies degree is worthless and pretty much says "I was indoctrinated."

>education is not synonymous with intelligence
>trying to justify that the only reason your candidate has a chance at winning is because of rednecks who failed high school

>objective anything
Idiot detected

>more educated people vote for Hillary.
so do more ignorant people.. like the welfare class

>intelligence
>influencing your political views

You do realize the US lets in twice as many legal immigrants as Germany which has second highest gross number of immigrants and nearly 100 times what Japan lets in right?

The reddit is strong with this one.

Maybe because the US is where the most people want to go?

not an argument.

I don't really understand why that's the case. The average wage and standard of living is far lower in the US than many other countries. Even Canada is better.

>implying whether or not someone got fucked by the economy correlates to intelligence

>implying whether or not someone got fucked by the economy
Holy fuck you're a spic

>voting

Can you save South America?

>I want to come into this country but not bad enough to actually put effort and patience into it SO LET ME IN FOR FREE

>>Tfw too inteligent to vote for Trump
To intelligent to vote for the guy that flies around in his very own Boeing 757? Really?

>don't get paid to correct the record on Cred Forums

It's always worth remembering that everybody is subject to confirmation bias.

But I don't want any immigrants. In fact I think we need to REMOVE everyone opposed to traditional American culture and values.